Alison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me what you want, Alison," Garren said as he hung over her body, his shaft hard and ready.

Play along, Alison thought, keeping up the pretense, trying to make him lazy. Though, at this point, she didn't have to pretend very much. She licked her lips.

"Please, let me suck you. Let me feel you come inside me, if not in my cunt, then in my mouth."

"Beg for it," he commanded.

"Please!" she cried. "Please let me taste you...let me suck on you...I need you in my mouth! Please!"

Garren laughed, feeling her crumble before him. Slowly, he leaned toward her eager mouth, just far enough that straining brought her lips to him. Carefully, she kissed and licked the precum from the tip of his penis, sucking gently, trying to get more. She was no longer pretending as he leaned into her mouth. Her traitorous body whimpered with need. What the hell!? She thought as her body's need overrode her mind's battle. Her confusion only lasted a minute until she was jarred out of herself.

"Am I dominant enough for you, Alison?" Garren asked, voice full of victory. "Has your Puppy finally become dominant enough, Mistress?"

12