Alison's Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mel rummaged around in the kitchen for a while. He came back with a card on which there were rows of safety pins.

Alison carefully used some of the pins to join the seams of her skirt together. She discarded her panties, used more pins to help secure her blouse and dressed as well as she could. Her jacket covered the missing buttons and a tear on her blouse. Her skirt could have hung better but it was passable. She tidied her hair, then decided she just couldn't go out with cum running down onto her stockings. Somehow she pinned her panties together and used them to try and stem the flow of semen. She smiled. The tops of her legs felt strangely smooth, well lubricated with cum as they were. It wasn't a sensation she was used to, but it was weirdly thrilling.

When she was satisfied with her appearance, Alison took Mel's arm and eased him toward the door.

"Wait on there," he said, "We should wait till after dark."

"I think it might be better now. The evening rush started early as it's a holiday tomorrow. There aren't too many people around. Nobody will take any notice of a couple like us."

Mel could see the logic but he couldn't let her have her way entirely. He had to stay in control somehow.

"Okay. Then you and me go arm in arm like we belong together. But we leave Nig here for now. We wont be that long."

They set off walking along like a regular couple. After the short train ride, they walked past a small park an into Alison's apartment. Once inside Alison started to undress, leaving her clothes in an untidy heap. She went into the shower and turned on the water. Mel could hear her singing. He stripped off and joined the happy girl. She soaped him all over, paying rapt attention to his cock and balls. She even washed his ass-hole with a giggle. He held her close, their soapy bodies intertwining sexily. His rampant cock slid easily into her cunt and they came together with perfect timing after only a few strokes. Alison laughed happily. She had never felt better in the whole of her life. She was so content, so fulfilled, so alive. And so full of cum!

She looked in the bathroom vanity unit and found a small bottle of pills. She stared at them. She would have been taking them if she had known in advance how she would be spending her day. She put them back on the shelf and closed the unit.

"What the hell," she thought, "I really don't give a damn. If I get pregnant then so be it."

The thought made her feel carefree as if she had abandoned every restraint imaginable. She put on a pair of pink panties and a little camisole top. She went into the lounge where Mel stood in his boxers.

Alison went up to him, put her arms round his waist and kissed him affectionately.

Mel wasn't used to such an open show of affection, but he thought he could easily get to like it.

"I think we'll move in here for the holiday," he announced, "It's much better than that old crap-hole we're in now." Alison wasn't sure but she didn't argue. Mel dressed and she put on a short green skirt and a white shirt. They left the place to get Nig. It was a bright sunny afternoon, ideal for sun-bathing.

Crossing a small patch of parkland, Alison wanted to sit in the sun for a few moments with Mel. There were several couples lying on the grass, especially where it was a bit longer. They sat. Mel felt Alison leaning against him slightly. He was amused at how easily she had come round to relaxing and enjoying the moment. There was some rustling behind them.

Mel pulled a leafy branch of a bush aside, revealing another white girl enjoying some ardent black cock. They didn't stop.

The man just said, "Shut that door!"

A few moments later the couple emerged. They looked vaguely familiar. "Aren't you Clare Telleman from that soap... what is it now?...Glass Road?" Alison asked, "And you must be James," she added to the dread-locked man.

They both grinned and nodded.

"We are having an affair on the set, so we do a bit of practising off-set," Clare told them without a blush. She seemed chatty and approachable for a TV star. Alison was impressed. When Clare asked her and Mel to come up to their place for a drink, Alison said yes even before she caught Mel's eye.

Once in their apartment, Clare poured the drinks, put on some music and all four started dancing, or rather, smooching.

Then James produced a couple of joints, which they passed round. More even slower music started. Alison remarked her lack of emotion as Mel stood, swaying to the rhythm and stroking Clare's bottom.

James was holding her tightly against him. She could feel the excitement rising between his legs. She rubbed herself teasingly on his rampant erection. She felt she just didn't have a care about what would occur as a result. Clare pulled Mel down onto the couch on top of her. Her skirt was up round her waist. Alison saw her new friend pulling her panties aside and guiding Mel's big black cock into her wet pussy.

James had slid his hand between Alison's legs, up her thighs to her panties. She felt impatient for what she wanted to happen next. She unzipped his jeans, pulled out his stiff black cock and guided it smoothly into her cunt with a sigh of relief. Not just sexual relief either. She was glad she was drawn to the sex, rather than beginning an infatuation with Mel or Nig.

James worked his cock in and out of Alison with relish, his black locks flying around, getting entangled with her golden tresses. He was an expert lover, easily exciting her to a passionate frenzy. His tongue probed her mouth, seeking out her own tongue and engaging it with slobbering strokes. Alison humped back as James thrust his amazingly stiff prick into her again and again, giving her orgasm after orgasm.

She heard him make a noise between a gasp and a grunt as he came, squirting his cum into her, bringing her to yet another exhilarating climax.

As they laid back in a state of exhausted euphoria, Alison saw Clare removing the last of her clothes. Mel too was stripping off.

"Come on you two," Clare said, "get your things off and come into the bedroom."

They did as they were told. Clare organised them so James had his head between her legs, She had Mel's cock in her mouth, while Alison has Jane's cock in her mouth with Mel's tongue licking her cunt. Alison had never done anything like this in her life. She had always refused to have oral sex, regarding it as filthy and disgusting.

Now, all of a sudden, she found herself busily licking and swallowing James' great stiff prick as if it was a tasty succulent lollipop. She felt happy and relieved to be able to overcome her own prejudices at last. James' cock didn't taste bad at all. A bit weird maybe but she felt she could easily get to like it, especially the small amount of cum which had leaked out.

She caught sight of Clare busily trying to swallow as Mel reached his climax and shot his load into her mouth. Alison was momentarily wary. Would she be able to swallow James' cum like that? A few seconds later she found out as James came in her mouth. She swallowed gamely, eager to show him what a good cocksucker she could be. The effect of her action combined with Mel's attention to her clit with his tongue brought her to one mighty orgasm which made her writhe in ecstasy, moaning in sheer delight. When they had recovered sufficiently, Alison looked at her watch.

"Nig will wonder what's happened to us," she said to Mel, " hadn't we better get back?"

They hurriedly dressed and left, promising Clare and James to visit again.

When they got back to the derelict building where Nig was waiting, they found him immersed in a porno magazine, jerking off as he read the stories out loud. Alison went over and helped him come, caressing his cock with her hand.

Then they went back to Alison's place for the night. Nig walked a few paces behind Mel and Alison, keeping his eyes riveted to the sway of his favourite girl's ass as she walked arm and arm with Mel. He was absolutely obsessed by the way her hips curved up into her slender waist and down to her softly rounded bottom. He thought her rear end was one of the most beautiful sights he had ever witnessed. He had an aching hard on again by the time they got to Alison's apartment.

Alison , however, was hungry. She got a meal ready for the three of them and they sat down to eat. It was only hamburgers, hash browns and beans but they tucked in happily, washing it down with plenty of coffee. They went to bed early, Alison leading Nig through to her bedroom holding his hand. Alison unbuckled Nig jeans, slid them and his shorts to the floor and knelt before him. She took his cock in her hand, caressing it with an amused smile before licking it and closing her lips around it. When it was up to maximum size, she got up, pushed Mel onto the bed beside Nig and started to suck his cock too. Them Nig got behind her, fitted his cock head into her cunt and achieved the Nirvana he had been seeking for the last two or three hours. What was heaven like if this wasn't the real thing? He emptied the product of his balls into Alison's cunt and felt his rapidly softening cock slide out of her.

Mel enjoyed the sensation of coming in Alison's willing mouth. He had been initially anxious about Nig's obsession with this girl and angry that his sidekick should have put them to so much risk.

But things had worked out well, he had to admit. He had vented his sexual frustration on this girl and Clare and he felt a whole lot better for it. When he had finished shooting his load of cum in Alison's mouth and she had enthusiastically swallowed it all, they got into the bed and went quickly to sleep, Mel and Nig on either side of the girl.

In the morning everybody slept late. When Mel awoke, he could smell bacon cooking and roused Nig to join him in the kitchen where Alison was nearly finished preparing breakfast.

It irked Mel somewhat, when, after they had finished eating the hearty breakfast Alison had prepared for them, Nig went to the sink to help with the washing up. It somehow seemed demeaning for him to have done that.

When Mel looked into the kitchen, however, he smiled. He needn't have worried. Alison was bending over the sink, slowly rubbing dishes with a sponge, while Nig had pulled her panties down and was busily pumping his cock into her from the rear, his hands grasping her tits for leverage! Alison was giggling wildly as Nig carried her into the lounge, squatting in an easy chair with the girl's ass-hole impaled on his cock. Mel seized his chance and got his rapidly hardening cock into Alison's cunt. He heard her squeal, whether in delight or anguish he wasn't quite sure.

"Try thrusting in one at a time," she pleaded. Eventually Mel and Nig got their act together and took turns thrusting their pricks into the girl's cunt and asshole alternately.

Alison heard the door open and shut. Then a familiar voice, "Well! Well! Now what have we got here then?" It was her flatmate Julie back earlier than expected.

"I didn't know you were a black cock slut too, Alison!" she continued, "You might have told me. Is this a private party or can friends join in?" She unzipped her skirt, undid her blouse and kicked off her shoes.

As she approached, Mel, who had already come in Alison's cunt, opened his arms to her and kissed her.

"Mmm! You taste as good as Alison here," he told her, "Would you like a good fuck?"

"Nothing better!" she replied.

Alison asked, "What happened to your long weekend with Randy then Julie?"

"I found out he'd been screwing a schoolgirl in my absence. They develop a taste for black cock young these days."

"I didn't realise Randy was black. You never mentioned it to me, Julie," Alison complained.

"Well, you certainly didn't tell me your enjoyed black cocks, and two at a time!"

Alison grinned at her friend. She hadn't realised it herself until now. Nig was coming in her asshole. He had been massaging her tits for some time and Alison felt herself coming with him. This was turning into a great weekend!

Julie had bent down to remove her panties and found her face next to Mel's relaxed cock. She took it into her mouth and started to revive it. The holiday had not been much good up till now as far as Julie was concerned, but things were certainly taking a turn for the better. She felt excited as Mel's cock started to expand. It never ceased to amaze her how easily men were aroused like that.

Julie persevered until the object of her desire was stiff and hardening, then positioned herself over Mel and, holding his cock in position, lowered herself gingerly down onto it. She sighed with relief as it penetrated her already wet cunt. As it bottomed out, she began humping, but Mel rolled her over in order to get command. He drove his now rigid cock into the willing girl with a vigorous series of thrusts that excited them both until they collapsed exhausted after several orgasms.

As Julie lay getting her breath back, she reflected at how marvellous it was when an unexpected pleasure like this occurred out of the blue. While they were recovering the phone rang. It was Clare inviting Alison and Mel over the following night. When Alison told her there were now four of them, Clare replied, "All the more the merrier!"and insisted they all attended for a party at seven the next evening.

When the four of them attended the following evening at the appointed time, they found Clare with James and two other interracial couples, two handsome black studs with lovely white girlfriends who were all there for a good time.

"We're all swingers here tonight!" Clare informed the astonished and delighted Mel, Nig, Alison and Julie.

It was drinks all round and then a quick few drags on some joints before the action started. Alison couldn't help but be surprised at the readiness of these lovely young girls to impale themselves on the stiff erections of the vigorous black studs. She had never until now imagined that there were fellow members of her sex who had such an appetite for black cock.

They were all soon getting stripped off. Alison found herself wearing stockings, garter belt and bra as she was fucked by one cock after another. She ended up stiff and sore next day after being shafted by all five men more than once. She had also sucked plenty of cock and swallowed a vast amount of cum during the orgy. It was mid afternoon when they finally surfaced at her place.

Nobody was in much of a mood for sex and they sat around watching TV until it was time for bed again.

In the morning, Mel and Nig gave the girls a last session in the shower before they decamped. Alison felt the place seemed almost dead without them as she and Julie got cleaned up ready for work next day.

Ten days later there was a report in the newspaper about a raid on a late-night store. The get-away car had crashed killing two robbers, Malcolm Kerr and Nigel Shore. It was just possible for Alison to identify them from the blurred picture in the paper as Mel and Nig. Her tears were short lived.

There had been two schoolgirls in the back of the car who had suffered a fractured arm and a broken collarbone. The paper also rehearsed a list of their previous crimes, several robberies and a couple of rapes. Both Alison and Julie felt deflated by the news.

Two weeks later Julie suggested a visit to a West Indian club that a friend of hers had recommended. Alison wasn't all that keen but Julie persuaded her and they set off one Friday night.

Julie helped Alison to dress for the occasion. Sheer black nylon stockings with scarlet garter belt, a skirt which finished two inches above the tops of her stockings and an off the shoulder crocheted little top which allowed an excellent view of her scarlet bra. Alison objected to the shortness of the skirt.

To assuage her friend's qualms, Julie found an old white satin slip with a three inch lace hem. She cut off the hem and neatly sewed it along the edge of Alison's skirt. It just covered the tops of her stockings, but Alison said she still felt like a tart.

"That's just the way you want to feel, honey" her friend told her, "We're going to have a good time tonight!"

They wore light raincoats over their "party" clothes and went by taxi to the club. They were soon dancing in the dimly lit club with a couple of Jamaicans. Their partners, Ray and Jim, were pleasant enough and Alison soon relaxed. They joined the men at a small table and sat around chatting, drinking and smoking a couple of weeds.

Neither girl objected when, after the next slow, smooch y dance, the men took them to a back room. There the girls were kissed and fondled. After some passionate French kissing, Alison felt worked up and felt for Ray's cock. She stroked it through his jeans. She felt it getting harder and wanted it inside her. As they kissed, Alison felt his hand go up her skirt. She opened her legs slightly and allowed him to caress her cunt through her panties. He could feel the material getting very wet.

He unzipped his fly and took out his cock. Alison fondled it lovingly. Then she knelt and ran her tongue round the bulbous tip. It felt good and tasted even better.

Ray sat on the edge of the bed as Alison climbed over him. Pulled her panties to one side and positioned his cock against the lips of her cunt. Then she lowered herself smoothly onto it, gratefully impaling herself on his instrument of pleasure. Ray began to thrust his cock into her with gusto.

It never ceased to surprise him how eagerly pretty young middle class white girls were to get his vigorous black prick into their cunts. He loved obliging them. Nothing pleased him more than feeling the girl reach a moaning, screaming climax except the feeling of pumping his own cum into their willing bodies, always hoping they would get pregnant!

That was exactly Ray's thought as he shot his cum into Alison, coming in unison with her own orgasm. Alison laughed and kissed him as she dismounted, bending to give his cock a kiss too. Then she and Julie changed partners and proceeded to enjoy yet more black cock.

When they were finally sated and had recovered sufficiently to venture down, the girls were approached by a large black woman who introduced herself as Martha. She told them that the mirror in the room they had been using was a one way affair. She had been watching them perform and had been impressed. What she wanted to know was whether Julie and Alison were interested in working full time for her.

"What, as prostitutes?" Alison exclaimed.

"Well, er... yes, if you want to put it like that, I prefer to use 'call girls' rather than prostitutes or whores," Martha confirmed. She went on, "The money would be very good for a couple of sweeties like you. And you get to keep seventy per cent of your takings, so you can see I try to be fair."

Julie seemed to be keen to give it a try. Alison agreed to give it a try for a week but was cautious.

"I'd like to think it over for a few days, if that's alright with you, Martha," she said.

After the week during which Alison had been on holiday, they had enjoyed as much black cock as any two cock-hungry whores could wish for. Then theydebated the merits of Martha's proposal.

"We are nothing but a pair of black cock hungry sluts anyway," Julie argued, "so we might as well get paid for it if we can. I'd be making two or three times what I get working as a secretary."

"I'm already getting as much if not more at work anyway," Alison replied, "I have a job I enjoy - something I'm good at and the prospects are good too. I don't want to give it up for a few years of whoring, much as I enjoy it. What'll we be doing when we're forty?"

The following day at work, Alison was called into her supervisor's office and told to attend for an interview.

"It will mean promotion if you get it," she was informed.