Alison's Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr Glyndebourne nKwame had been born to his West African parents after they had been taken during their honeymoon in England to the fashionable opera venue Glyndebourne near Lewes in East Sussex. Glyn, as he preferred to be known, was actually conceived that night in a hotel in Lewes but his parents liked the sound of Gyndebourne better. His Anglophile parents had also sent him to be educated in England. first at a so-called public school and later at Oxford university where he graduated in mathematics.

On the advice of his tutor he stayed on for his master's degree and his doctorate. His thesis concerned the statistical analysis of trends in macro-economics.

He was head-hunted by a firm of New York investment bankers before he formally received his doctorate. His portfolio was the firm's SE Asian interests. His early success encouraged his employers to fast-track him for promotion, at the same time fulfilling their avowed aim of greater "diversity". His area of interest steadily expanded to cover the whole of Asia including India and China.

The bank was rewarded during the recent economic crisis when it became one of the few to turn in a good profit whilst its competitors were going to the wall. And it was Glyn's department that was largely responsible, through a mixture of shrewd investing and sheer luck. It was, said one of his backers on the bank's board, amazing how luck played such a large part in the fortunes of those who worked thoughtfully, hardest and for the longest hours.

He was a big man, six foot two and broad shouldered but no one would have called him handsome. At forty two years of age, he was physically fit and mentally alert. Already, as he received his doctorate, his hair had thinned on top. He responded by shaving the whole lot off and displaying a well polished pate to the world.

There was a vacancy on the board coming up in the autumn and Glyn was earmarked to fill it as junior VP. Hard work both studying and progressing his career with the bank had left Glyn with little time for the usual social interactions. His sport when younger had been rowing; later he jogged. His chief hobby was trad jazz-he played a passable double bass - and sex was largely confined to a certain Japanese Geisha lady with whom he spent his annual four week summer holidays.

Feeling the need of a trustworthy personal assistant, Glyn made enquiries amongst his staff. His attention had been drawn by one of his subordinate managers to a young lady who had contributed to his success in Asia. She was a comparatively new employee called Alison Westbrook.

He had made an appointment for her to be interviewed. Having read her CV he was expecting a bespectacled, studious looking woman with her hair tied back in a bun and wearing shapeless, drab, unfashionable clothes.

Instead he looked up as she sat down on the seat opposite him to see a well-groomed, smartly dressed, pretty young blond whose blue eyes looked steadily at him. He hoped she couldn't discern the surprise he felt at her appearance. Surely no investment analyst could look as beautiful as this, he thought.

Alison crossed her nylon clad legs and smoothed her straight black skirt. She tried not to push her tits out as she suspected her bra would show through her pretty white blouse.

She considered the man in front of her. He was black, bald, or rather, shaven headed , wore a well-cut grey suit and he sat straight. He surveyed her briefly, then looked into her eyes. He folded his hands on the desk in front of him. Alison noted how well manicured they were.

"You come highly recommended," he began, "and I see you got a first in Maths, just like me. Why didn't you stay on for your masters' which you were clearly capable of achieving?"

"I wanted the work experience and I could still return for my masters later."

The job I have is as my personal assistant. It will mean travelling a lot, especially round Europe and Asia. Would you be able to pack up and go at short notice?"

"That would be okay by me," Alison confirmed, excited by the prospect of travelling the world at company expense. Two other people joined Dr nKwame, a man and a middle aged woman.

They began firing technical questions which Alison fielded with ease. Then they got on to salaries and expenses. Alison had no idea what to ask for and said so.

"What do you get now?" the woman asked.

Alison told them and the woman smiled a thin lipped smirk.

"We can offer you three times that plus any receipted expenses, plus a dress allowance.".

So Alison became a personal assistant to the new director designate. Julie was disappointed but had made up her own mind to accept Martha's offer for herself. She moved her things out of the flat and the girls parted on good terms, albeit sadly.

Within a month Alison had visited Singapore, Tokyo, Shanghai, and New Delhi before ending up in London on a Sunday morning. There was a meeting with members of the London bureau next day. But that afternoon, she and Glyn strolled along the Serpentine in the early summer sun.

"I always think London is so nice in June," Glyn remarked.

Alison agreed. He bought her an ice-cream and they sat by the water as she lick it. Glyn thought her tongue was delightful as it curled over the end of the cornet. He lingered over thoughts of what else he would have liked that tongue to be doing, before banishing them. He had never found a girl to whom he was so attracted. As they went into the hotel and travelled up to their rooms in the lift, Alison felt Glyn's hand round her waist. She didn't recoil, even as his fingers gently progressed up and round to her breast.

As she went into her room, she held the door open for him. He needed no further hint! He took her boldly into his arms and began to kiss her. Her arms went round his neck as she responded. He started by unzipping her dress. She, in turn, unbuttoned his shirt. As her dress slid to the floor, she undid his belt and pushed his trousers down.

She knelt before him, wanting to have the taste of his prick on her tongue and in her mouth. As she pulled his shorts down, the massive bulge at the front of them revealed itself as the most gigantic cock she had ever come across. Well used to the average cock as she was, nothing in her experience, even working as a part-time prostitute for Martha, had prepared her for the glistening black monster now confronting her. She wondered if she could even get the great bulbous head into her mouth, let alone the massive stalk itself.

She grasped the monster with both hands, caressing it gently. It's throbbing presence thrilled and excited her, even as it filled her with trepidation. She stuck out her tongue and licked round the great slimy head. It didn't taste too bad. She repeated the action and looked up at him, smiling her approval of his proud fuck-pole.

As Glyn looked down on his pretty young assistant, clad in her white bra and panties, he thought how lovely she looked with her mouth filled by his cock-head.

"I'm sorry my cock is so huge," he said, "But I just can't do anything about it!"

"It's the answer to a maiden's prayer!" Alison rejoined with a rueful grin. She estimated that with the first couple of inches in her mouth now, she had only about a foot to go!

Glyn solved that problem by coming and shooting a huge spurt of cum into her mouth, followed by another and another. Alison swallowed valiantly, managing to get the whole lot down with only a small trickle dropping onto her chin and down onto her bra.

"Come here my pretty lady and let me get my cock in your cunt," Glyn urged her. She climbed over him as he laid down on the bed. She took hold of his now softer cock and guided it to the lips of her cunt. She began to lower herself onto it, feeling fit to burst as its huge head popped into her. Being all slimy with cum, it began to slide into her smoothly, but it was thickening up rapidly as Glyn began to look forward to filling her with his seed.

Alison braced herself for the final few inches as Glyn began thrusting and withdrawing from her. She felt like she was about to burst, stuffed as she was by this massive monster of a prick.

There was too much strain for her to get much satisfaction from his thrusts until Glyn came again and shot his second load of cum into her. The lubrication worked well enough for Alison to begin the orgasm of her life. It went on and on and she wished it would never ever stop. But eventually they simmered down.

She felt so proud of herself, being able to accept such a colossal prick and satisfy this man, she found herself laughing and kissing him. Her joy was overwhelming. Now she knew what she was born for. She knew what her life was going to be from now on.

She was Glyn's girl, like it or not. She wanted one thing now to make her life complete and that was Glyn's baby. She closed her eyes, longing to be pregnant by him. At last she had found a man whose intellect she admired and who could satisfy her sexual cravings. What more could life offer her!

Glyn was equally enraptured. Here was a girl he could take anywhere. She looked lovely, was well spoken and intellegent. And once the bedroom door was shut, she behaved like a wanton whore suffering from nymphomania.

From then on as they toured the world's financial centres, she and Glyn openly shared double rooms at all the hotels they stayed in. Within four weeks Alison was suffering from morning sickness and a quick visit to a local doctor confirmed her most ardent desire. She was pregnant.

Glyn was delighted and immediately asked her to marry him. He had fucked this beautiful girl twice a day for the last month and the prospect of being able to continue doing so for the rest of their lives appealed to him.

He genuinely liked Alison. She was one of the few women he had ever met who he could treat as an intellectual equal and she was a magnificent performer in bed as well. A combination that would appeal to any man.

A week before they were due to wed, they were soaping each other in the bath . Alison carefully rubbed the soap on Glyn's cock. She told him it was time for a special treat.

She sat on his lap and positioning his cock at the entrance to her asshole, Alison lowered herself onto it. It took several minutes of slow painful progress before she was fully impaled.

Although Alison was no asshole virgin - she had been fucked that way many times at Martha's place - it was a painful experience for her despite Glyn's cock being very slippery and not fully firm. Alison was delighted when he came and shot his load into her asshole. She wanted to hold nothing back from Glyn. She wanted him to enjoy her in every possible way. She wanted him to know there was nothing she wouldn't do for him.

The following week, they were married. It was a traditional church wedding with Alison in white satin and lace and Glyn in a morning suit. Glyn's best man was his brother Burlinton, Burl as he was known. Glyn told Alison he had been named after an hotel his parents had stayed at when he was conceived. At thirty-five he was seven years Glyn's junior.

Alison's bridesmaid was her pretty eighteen year old kid sister Susan. She wore a pale blue satin dress with her long blond hair glinting every time a shaft of sunlight hit it.

Clare and Julie, who had helped with the organisation of the whole affair, were not only present but had invited some of the guests.

As Alison and Glyn turned to parade down the aisle after the service, they became aware that many of the male guests were black and their wives and girlfriends were all white girls. It looked just like an interracial jamboree. There was a spontaneous ripple of applause as the newly-weds walked down the church. As they were organised for the photos, Alison felt a thrill of anticipation as she saw Burl and Susan arm in arm. It wasn't their closeness, but the way Susan and he were exchanging glances that told Alison that if her sister wasn't careful she, herself, could soon become an auntie!

And they all lived happily for a while!!