Aliyah's Chastity Ch. 02

Story Info
Her guardian does more than watch.
2.8k words
4.48
29.7k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, I need to get rid of your smell, Cyron. She thought to herself as she had woke up on the couch, still deeply nestled within the swirl of robes that she wore all night around her naked bodice and still swimming with her wetness between her thighs, encouraged by his smell she admired so much. At this point in time for her, Aliyah would be setting herself up as a beacon to all males within the vicinity of the tavern. Heretics, exiles, rapists, the vile dragons of the towns who would thrive on having a young and untouched woman at their hands to do their will with.

It was why at such a point when her decision to escape to the Inn and clean off the musky scents from her bodice, that she pulled Cyron's robes closer to her body and tucked in such ways to keep his scent strong on her to repel other men who would dare to try and claim her. Cyron left more than enough spores of desire upon his robes to work to her advantage. However, being that Cyron was an exile to these lands, while his claiming scent might have saved her life, would condemn her life if the wrong person were to catch the lingering arousal upon her skin.

Thankfully, she still had her virtue and the belt confined on her waistline that would work to her advantage that she had not shamed her family and bloodline, despite having an encounter with Cyron. Nevertheless, she pursued the element of night still to her favor, and her training in speed had hurried her along the beaten paths that were dimly lit while the sun was starting to break the horizon line with deepset reds and purples casting over the sky.

Her breaths were out of line when she made it to the door, leaning against it for the time being while she caught it once again to score a feat that was harder. She had to make sure that nobody was inside the inn that could be disturbed or alerted to her. quietly opening the door and slipping within, her emeralds gazed sharply around and immediately her nostrils flared and her pupils dialated having identified a familiar presence now sound asleep on the lacquered and smooth surface of the bar counter within; her guardian, Jotun.

Dammit, Jotun. What the hell are you doing here? Please don't wake up. The door was immediately closed, but without much noise made by hinge or doorknob as she was trying to remain incognito for the time being. She scaled herself along the walls, knowing it was better to avoid being near him at this time and take the long way, than to risk the short way and he awaken by being startled by the exile's spores clinging to her flesh and her wetness as an insult to that injury.

Whether Aliyah knew better or not, Jotun always had a reason for being where he was. When she didn't return last night from the tavern to the lair, he was sent out in search of her by the command of her mother. When he found her in the state that she was, he knew that his loyalties to her mother were vital, but that at the order of her father Markus, if there was a secret she had that was not life threatening, that it was kept. Her encounter with Cyron, would be kept secret for now, and that if she had planned on not waking him up, such a mission was futile as the web of magics he used alert him to presences in the tavern. After all, an elder being asleep in such a public place, he took extra measures to protect himself, and Aliyah once she arrived at this hiding place that he knew about which others didn't.

The door at the end of the hall that he could scent her towards was closed, and he smirked softly upon that unshaven face, and a rough hand rubbed over his face some to relieve the weariness from his eyes. Last night had been a crazy night with Ava, his claimed mate, before he had been sent on this assignment. He was currently adorned in a pair of jeans and a white wifebeater, which showed off his toned frame that held scars and vitality. Smiling to himself now, he pushed off the counter and slid onto the cool, hard floor. Sauntering over to the spot where he kept his bottles of scotch, he slipped one off the shelf and then began making his way towards the shower room, just under the curiosity of how she would react.

Normally, she would enjoy a shower, but seeing as she was on a time restraint with Jotun being present, she knew if she hadn't rushed it, that she would have been caught without apparel. The key to said chastity belt was attached to a piercing stud that adorned the nape of her neck, dangled on a small chain and kept hidden under the mass of cinnamon curls that she never had pulled up completely for that reason alone. Once freed from the confines of the belt around her waist, she rinsed the juices clear from the plate and chains, then set it down behind the veil that was pulled around her while she dampened her flesh with the heated water and used the soap vigorously.

Jotun's curiosity was peaked more than normal, just because of the trail of her desire had never been so strong before at any point in time. Approaching the door, he didn't think that the girl was mindful enough to put up any magical barriers and he didn't intend to do a minor probing when he turned the knob and opened the door. Stepping into the place, he noticed that a broom she had rigged to the doorway was on its way down to hit the floor. Fluid and graceful movements carried his hand under the tool and prevented it from alerting her to his presence. Closing the door without a sound behind him and rigging the door, he moved silently on his bare feet to the blind side of her stall and peered inward to find that hint of young flesh.

Her skin was turning a beet red from the amount of scrubbing she had done from her neck, over her chest and down her arms. The harsness of the soap embedded by the soft brush she used kept an expression of irritating concentration while the water beaded off her hair of which the curls weeped her length down to the middle of her back. Moving her hand down the way of her body, when she had reached the center of where her legs met, she gasped surprisingly at a sensation that caused her to weaken in her knees. She hit her own clit button with her rubbing fingers, and while she was supported against the corner of two walls, her lathered hand continued to stroke along those bare and exposed lips. Her eyes fluttered closed when the feeling of her fingers coupled with the warm water rinsing down her body to that point had amplified the sensation she was pleasing out of herself.

She hadn't even noticed the presence of Jotun watching her. Nor would she since he was making sure of keeping himself under her radar. He leaned back against the wall that he was against while watching the scene unfold before him with Aliyah playing her pussy to her desire. She really was in heat, and it wasn't a lie when the thought crossed his mind that she needed to mate soon before her incubation time would make her find the most random seed-bearer and bare herself to him like a minx. By the gods above, they knew that despite having had Ava for a greater deal of the night last night, watching this young and unclaimed dragoness thrust herself on her fingers already had him charged for mating again. She was of the right time, and while Ava was the one he loved and the one who would bear his children, she was not in heat at the present time.

Each pressured stroke of Aliyah's fingers sliding over that needy little button that sent those pleasing tingles through her heated and untouched center, pleading for her fingertips to rub harder and faster. The difficulty of not putting too much pressure or numbing herself with the rapid pull of the flesh around that nub made her more frusterated. Jotun could hear it in her rising moans and erratic breaths, marking the difficulty she was finding in keeping the right touch. Every tight muscle in her legs were flinching the closer she was bringing herself in that climb to that peak which she sought by her own touch. Her other hand slowly climbed up and clenched the fullness of her right breast in such a way that reminded her of the man who first made her feel this way.

"Mm... Cy.." Very softly mewed under her shuddered breath, when a pulse of sexual energy had urged her fingertips further between her slick-soaped and wet legs. Her hips involuntarily shifted from side to side, leaving wet prints against the walls of her hot rained chamber that she now filled with her heated scent. Jotun shifted a little, taking a quiet drink of the whiskey bottle before the quiet pace of his form approaching the shower stall had succeeded still under her radar. The billowing steam coming from that open faced cell she entrapped her body in, with every muscle now tensing and eagerly grinding her pussy hard against her delving fingers, giving every quiet moan and sweet whimper to her orgasm upon Jotun's perfect ears. Heavy breaths lingered into the steam of the running water which lapped down the drain as her body slipped against the wall of the aftermath, calming herself. With that glistening essence was rubbed between her fingertips, taking in the sheen and denser texture of it on her flesh, she looked at it closer upon her coated digits, catching that subtle sweetness with a flare of her nose.

"Taste it." The words gently passed through the running water to her ears, which hearing the deep voice snapped her eyes to the opening of the stall, seeing Jotun with that intrigued smirk upon his lips. She dropped back against the wall and slid down, crossing her legs and hugging her arms around her limbs to close her up, with redness all over her body in embarassment, knowing he must've been there the entire time. She couldn't even look at him, even though her eyes glanced up enough to see if he was aroused. She didn't understand herself and why she had to eye that particular area, but not being able to take her eyes away from the very size of his arousal pushing the front of his jeans out, she went wide-eyed when the very sight of it made her pussy quiver in excitement. He crept half a smile into his soft chuckle.

"Don't be modest now, Aliyah. I've caught you white-handed. You liked fucking yourself didn't you?" Only a moment to think why he would say white instead of red, and once understood, she hung her head in heavy blush.

"I thought.."

"That you were alone? Would you have tasted yourself if you were?" She bit her lip, and didn't answer. He took her silence to mean yes, and slipped into the stall, shutting the water off as he knealt down before her body, being coveted by her hands and legs right now as a means to maintain some sort of dignity. He didn't care at that moment how dignified she was attempting to be, as his rough hand gently slid down her wet thigh and he leaned in to take in the potence of her orgasm, coating her untouched lips.

"Why cover up that body of yours? Let me see you." He cooed his words so sensitively to her ears, tracing the gentle tones of his voice in seduction that relaxed her nerves from any pretension she gathered that she was going to be yelled at by him for her reckless abandon. Slowly, but not reluctantly, she uncrossed her ankles, followed by her arms loosening from around her knees and setting them to the ground to support herself. Her legs stretched out with slight bend in those shaking knees and a slight parting of her thighs hinted at that bare and glistening womanhood of hers.

He grinned victoriously as he crouched down next to her, and grasped her far arm by the wrist, lifting it up. "Don't struggle, just relax." She had a moment she wasn't sure what he was doing, and no longer supported on that arm caused her to lean in against his strong body, scented of spice and whiskey when she breathed him in. He guided her hand down between her parted thighs once again, taking his other hand to pull her near leg to the side, exposing those lips to the point they opened up naturally and she could see the exotic beauty of her crafted virtue, shimmering with desire in the low light that was cast from over the stall they were in.

Her fingertips were set to her pussy once more, by his own hand gliding her fingertips up and down in firm strokes, letting his fingers crawl and take form behind her own, rubbing in rough circles over that hot spot before his and her middle fingers were being pushed inside of her tight entry. She drew her lip in and grunted out a frusterating breath when their coated digits slid to and from that chasm very slowly. He nuzzled into her wet hair, letting the serenade of his words lure her to what he was suggesting. "Feel how wet you are. It feels so fucking sweet, doesn't it, Aliyah?"

She panted without sound or word leaving her lips, and just a nod as her finger and his pushed in and out of her, causing her to shift forward to slide their fingers deeper into her cunt. Those walls seared with further entry, where he could feel that hymen being pressed and stretched, but not broken. Her discomfort was passing with every rhythmic stroke he now guided of his and her hands, carrying a quicker rhythm of their digits. Hers small and smooth, rubbing back and forth over the ceiling of her insides, while his being rough and thicker had fucked her finger deeper into her and his hand moved in circles, stirring her honeyed walls to hear her moans ring out more in their pace. Her breaths quickened, and her needy hips bucked forward as that height of her climax was being reached.

"That's it, Aliyah, fuck our fingers. Show me how badly you need to cum." Concentration mingled within his smirking expression as he looked down over the tautness of her trembling body to watch how deep he made her hump their fingers in unison. She cried out, and his free hand quickly turned her lips towards his as his mouth cupped over her own, muffling every vibration of her erotic screams past his lips. His tongue pushed past her lips and fervently every sweep of his pink muscle swished deeper and deeper, confining her cries of pleasure to just his ears, and just his lips.

Wetness dripped down their two fingers and he slowly slipped his own and brought it to her lips, once he freed her from their kiss. She blushed softly, and hesitated at first, despite his own desire to taste her brought her middle digit between his lips and sucked every last hint of her sweet cream from her. Eventually, amidst her shuddering, his finger and slipped into her mouth, and she sucked it in slowly at first, before the subtle mingled taste of a musky sweetness filled the back of her throat like an acquired taste. She purred and pacified her lustful need with the last suck from his finger. He smiled, rising up from the back from the stall to head for the door, in a stretch. "Oh, aren't you the horny little girl?" He smirked "Finish cleaning up and get dressed. I need to tend to something for a while, so take your time."

Gaining breath, she lied back against the walls and sighed softly in the relief that she was given by his efforts. She writhed a little bit as the feeling of two fingers within her was more delightful than she thought it would be. She was eager to discover more of herself and was completely throwing away disregard to the state that she was in right now. However, being satiated for the time being, she pushed her wild thoughts beyond her to finish cleaning up.

Twenty minutes later, she was dressed, groomed and most of Cyron's scent had diminished from her form. Jotun guided her the rest of the way home without another delay.