All Aboard!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah looked at me, with passion ablaze in her eyes.

I ran my hand through her long, blonde hair. She pulled my boxers down and threw them across the room. She took my cock into her hands and started stroking it, sending waves of pleasure through my body. Sarah stuck her tongue out, sliding it all around the head of my cock. She then moved her mouth onto my hard cock, took it in her mouth, and began bobbing her head up and down slowly, looking up at me while she did. Sarah adjusted to the rest of my cock as she continued to move in, until her nose brushed up against my body.

"Oh, God. Sarah, don't stop," I moaned loudly.

She obliged. She continued to move up and down slowly on my cock. Almost as soon as she quickened her pace, Sarah quickly removed her mouth from my throbbing cock and stood up, causing me to moan. She giggled at her tease and kissed me passionately, pushing me back towards the bed. I spun her around and lifted her up onto the bed. I then started to kiss down her stomach, running my tongue to her wet pussy. Sarah moaned, her juices already flowing, as I inserted my tongue into her pussy. I started at the bottom of her pussy, slowly moving up and down before I got to her clit. Once there, I started flicking my tongue over her clit, watching Sarah squirm as she continued to moan loudly. I took her clit into my mouth and sucked on it hard, grabbing it with my teeth and pulling on it as she started closing her legs around me. Sarah, unable to last a moment longer, released me and pulled me on top of her.

"I need you in me," she pleaded.

I slowly slid my rigid cock into her welcoming pussy. Sarah winced in pleasure, wrapping her legs around my back. She was beginning to lose control, her moans permeating the air around us. I began pumping slowly into Sarah's tight pussy, causing her to get louder with every push.

I slid my hands under her back as I continued pumping. We rolled around the bed almost falling off. We rolled again, until Sarah was on top. Pulling the covers over us, she squirmed above me, desperately thrusting her hips on me. Her face was an expression of pure pleasure, her mouth gaping open and her eyes half-closed. As I continued to pump into her, Sarah began to sit up. She placed her hands on my chest for support, and began to slowly rise and fall, beginning to match my slow rhythm. I ran my hands up Sarah's thighs, until I rested my grasp around her waist.

She started going faster, as beads of perspiration trickled between her beautiful breasts. As her speed increased, her moans became grunts and she became more verbal.

"Yeah, that's it. mhmmm! Oh fuck yeah," she breathed. Her breasts started giggling as she bounced with youthful exuberance, impaling herself over and over again with my hard cock. I moved my hands over her firm ass. With my hands gripping her ass cheeks, I began taking control again, thrusting my hips into her.

"Yes! Oh, fuck me! Faster! mhm uhh faster, harder!!" she cried. She then tilted her head back and arched her spine, almost ready to come.

"AH! OH GOD! YES! YES!" she exclaimed, convulsing as her pussy constricted against my cock. Almost instantly, I felt myself tense up.

"Sarah! I'm coming!" I said sharply.

"Do it!" she demanded. As Sarah was finishing her sentence, I emptied my load into her, splashing my semen up her vaginal canal and into her young, limber body. Sarah shot her head straight back and screamed in pure orgasmic pleasure.

She collapsed onto the bed and slid over to me, resting her head on my chest. I pulled the covers over our sweaty heap, as we she curled up close to me.

"Oh my God, that was absolutely amazing." Sarah said in a husky voice.

"Yeah, you weren't too bad yourself," I teased.

She jabbed me in the shoulder with her arm as she chuckled. We layed there covered in each other's juices nodding off to sleep.

12