All Comments on 'All Aboard Andi's Dream Ch. 04'

by Duleigh

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy4 months ago

Another dynamite chapter!

5

Nasty56Nasty564 months ago

Wow love the story and your lively style of writing!

dwoelfledwoelfle4 months ago

This is such a lovely and loving story. Truly enjoying yor tale. Thank you for sharing it with us.

SlithyToveSlithyTove4 months ago

Nice as usual, though the dream sequence was rather distracting and didn't really seem to add much to the story. It seemed more a writerly thing -- especially the dream within a dream thing -- than a necessary plot aspect. The whole suicide implication seemed overdramatic as well. I also (and I write this as a recovered Catholic who has far less than zero love for the church) found the bashing of Catholicism to be self-congratulatory and provincial at best and annoyingly sanctimonious at worst. Being christian with a capital C works a lot better when demonstrating actions than when taking dogmatic shots. Still, I continue to look forward to your next installment!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Terrific as usual, I dunno anywhere we can find stories as good as yours.

des911des9114 months ago

Yes. Keep them coming, please. Love the story

Ravey19Ravey194 months ago

Wondered what was happening when the dream sequences ran. A great instalment, well writ ten and thoroughly enjoyable.

married43wishingformoremarried43wishingformore4 months ago

I love these characters. I can't wait for more!!

Campus77Campus774 months ago

I don't know how you continue to put forth a story that takes despair and turns it into joy, I hope you never get tired of these characters as you have a legion of followers who wait with baited (pun intended) breath for the next installment. Also you integrate new people into the story which allows offshoots to become part of the next tale. The dream sequences were a bit disconcerting, but were explained well enough. I continue to be enthralled.

Jimmy_ButlerJimmy_Butler4 months ago

I can only reiterate what the other commenters have said. Once again a story that keeps the reader engaged and pulls at the heartstrings and adds in enough smiles and laughs to have us wait eagerly for the next installment! Five *!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDuleigh@Duleigh
Disabled veteran, learning how to live from the sidelines. Still trying to figure out if I'm writing these stories, or if these stories are writing me. I've given them free rein to flow and now it's time to start publishing, The scores reflect that you like what I am publishin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES