All Access

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She seems great."

"She is. We've actually become pretty good friends. We do a lot together when there's no arena event."

: : : : :

Back in the day, Julia and I had done a lot of 'exploring' within the arena, and we'd found some rooms adjacent to the locker rooms, one for the home team and one for the visitors, set up for the sports teams' trainers to administer hot and ice baths for the athletes. The home team's was larger and nicer. Except for the fact that it had no atmosphere, and by that I mean none at all, it was essentially a giant spa with about a dozen hot tubs, able to do hot or cold. Cold was of course no interest to us, but was apparently important to the athletes. Some of the tubs were normal sized, but several of them were larger, and would be comfortable for two non-jocks.

It immediately occurred to us that it would be fantastic to have a nice, relaxing soak in a hot tub after the hours of running around the arena during the game. The problem was, of course, the teams themselves used them, so it looked like we were out of luck.

Then we found a third one. It was smaller than the others, so maybe it was an earlier one, abandoned when the locker rooms were renovated. But the lights still worked, and the plumbing still functioned, so after some cleanup, we considered it ours.

Of course, since this room was apparently never used, the tubs were always drained. The first time we tried to use it, immediately after the game we started filling up a couple of them. It didn't work, these guys held many more gallons than a home bathtub, and ninety minutes later, they still weren't full enough to use. So, with great disappointment, we drained them and left.

Next time, we started them filling when the game began. Checking on them frequently, to avoid any attention-getting overflow, we got them nice and full. What we didn't know was, that much water takes a long time to heat up. We didn't start the heaters until the game ended, which wasn't nearly enough time, and again, we went home without a soak.

Third time was the charm. Now we knew the timing, and by the time the game was over, we had two tubs nice and hot. The institutional lighting was a drag, but we had hot tubs! We went to work on the lighting the next few games, simply unscrewing the bulbs from the fixtures we didn't want. It took us a few times, but we eventually got it fine-tuned for a fairly decent mood.

We had also located the arena laundry, so we knew where to get clean towels. A post event soak became our norm.

: : : : :

Julia was busy for much of the concert, but as it wound down, she joined me on the side of the stage, mere feet from the band (on Dan's side, of course), and I asked, "By any chance is the 'spa' still open?"

Her eyes twinkled, and she said, "There's three tubs, full and hot, waiting for us."

"Three?"

"Ronni too. That OK?"

"Excellent. Would it be OK, if, um..."

"Well, Cal is joining me, and Ronni apparently has a band 'friend' as well, so if Dan wants to join us, that'd be great."

"Cool, thanks. Um, is it still..."

"'Clothing optional?' Yup. You and I never brought swimsuits, Ronni and I never have, and I imagine if the band guys have 'em, they're back at the hotel. So, I doubt if anybody will have on a stitch."

"Cool."

: : : : :

After the show, I met Dan backstage. We strolled around to his dressing room, his arm over my shoulders, mine around his waist. We passed Buffy, Bambi, and the other blonde, they seemed to be looking for somebody. Possibly Chad, maybe Cadaver. They took the time to glare at me; I just calmly said, "Ladies..." as we passed.

Dan removed and stashed his wig, and began changing out of his stage clothes. He obviously noticed that I didn't join him in undressing, but of course he didn't know about the hot tubs yet. As he buttoned his after-show shirt, he asked, "So, what would you like to do for the rest of the evening? There are groups of band people going to a several different clubs nearby, or (he grinned) we could just go back to the room and pick up where we left off..."

I let him wonder for a moment, but only a short one. "Actually," I said, "I have a secret to show you, right here in the arena. But, first, tell me about the limos: are they scheduled, do they wait for you, how does that work?"

"I already talked to Scotty, he assigns who goes in what limo. I thought that we might want to do something with and Cal and Julia, so I got one of the cars dedicated to the four of us. We can leave whenever we want, go anywhere we want, and stay out as late as we want."

I held out my hand, he took it, and we set out walking around the perimeter of the arena, to the unmarked door of the tub room. I looked down the corridor one way, then the other, to keep anyone 'unauthorized' (Buffy, Bambi, or Chad, for example) from finding out about it.

No one was nearby, so I opened the door. What a sight greeted us: Cal was already sitting in the large tub nearest the door, water fizzing around his shoulders. His eyes were glued to Julia, who had her back to us, bent over at the waist, in the process of removing her panties. She twirled them over her head, then reached for the ceiling in a grand, displaying stretch. She wiggled her hips, spinning in a slow circle, showing Cal all her charms, which also showed everything she had to Dan and me.

Julia looked fabulous. She's a couple of years older than me, but looked my age or younger -- she had obviously taken really good care of herself. Her tummy was nice and firm, her breasts showed no sag, her waist had an elegant, smooth curve, and her ass was a spectacular upside-down heart. She had trimmed her pubes into a slim, blonde racing stripe. I had forgotten how completely lovely she was. "Mmm, mmm, mmm," I heard Dan moan; I punched him lightly on the arm.

Next to Cal and Julia was an empty tub, also foaming and steaming, obviously waiting for Dan and me.

Past our waiting tub, Ronni, facing us, was removing her bra for her band 'friend,' who had his back to us, also shoulder deep in bubbling hot water. If Julia was what you'd call elegant, then Ronni was spectacular. Her breasts were high and firm, and the rest of her body was much like Julia's, except seven or eight years younger and tighter. She turned her back to lower her panties. The dimples she had just above her hips accented her ass perfectly, and when she turned back around, she was completely shaved in the front. She also stretched, reaching up, all feline femininity, and spun slowly, showing her band 'friend,' as well as the rest of us, what she was made of.

I looked over at Dan, ready to punch his arm again, but he was already stepping into our hot tub. He had undressed while I was checking Ronni out. I watched his hard-on disappear under the bubbles.

That left me. Dan (and probably everyone else) was facing me. One of the remaining working light fixtures was right above me, making me feel like I was in a spotlight.

I kicked off my shoes, and made a sensuous dance out of wiggling my jeans down, a few inches at a time. When they reached the floor, I stepped out of them. I reached up under my top, unhooked my bra, and reached inside my shirt, slipping the straps off my shoulders. I pulled the bra out from under. I made eye contact with Dan, he looked like he was going to swallow his tongue. He was gazing at me so intensely that he was making my body tingle, even through what remained of my clothes.

I hooked my thumbs into the elastic of my panties, turned my back to Dan, arched my back, and revealed my ass to him as slowly as I could. My top came slightly below my waist to the top of my crack, so as I lowered my panties, the top would sort of flop over near what the panties had exposed, resulting in a peek-a-boo reveal of my ass. When my panties got almost to my knees, and the elastic no longer gripped, I let them fall to the floor.

I turned to face Dan, placed my feet shoulder width apart, arched my back and flexed my knees a bit, and slowly swayed my hips back and forth. I fluffed my hair, which raised my arms, causing the hem of my top to rise up my tummy, giving Dan (and everyone else) a nice intimate view of my little diamond-shaped powder puff at the top of my slit.

I crossed my arms over my chest, gripped the hem of my top, and began pulling it up. I arched my back to keep my tummy taut, and continued raising my top, as slowly as possible. It seemed like minutes passed until my boobs popped free of the top, and I admit I bounced on my heels slightly so they would jiggle more. I pulled the top over my head, and then I was naked. I could feel Dan's gaze over my body, and come to think of it, there didn't seem to be much activity in the other two tubs, so they were probably watching me as well.

I fluffed my hair again, this time to settle it after pulling my shirt off, but I admit that I was keeping my arms up for a little extra lift on my breasts and tummy. I mean, I'm proud of how I look, I work hard to keep my figure nice and tight, but having just seen how beautiful Julia and Ronni looked, I wanted to present myself in the best possible light.

I began to step into the tub with Dan, and I heard five pairs of hands applauding. Halfway into the water, as I began an exaggerated stage bow, a voice from Ronni's tub said, "Bravo, one-and-only, nicely done!"

Chad!

HE was Ronni's 'band friend.' Talk about a buzz kill...

"What are YOU doing here, drumstick boy?" I said, in an icy tone.

Chad's grin diminished slightly. As good as the water felt, I began climbing out of the tub. Ronni said, "What does 'drumstick boy' mean?"

Before I was completely out of the water, Dan reached out his hand, which I took. He eased me back in, and pulled me over close to him. He whispered in my ear, "We can go if you really want, but are you sure you want to let him ruin our evening?"

I didn't want to bail, I had been looking forward to this, and the water felt fantastic. Besides, it was becoming apparent that I might not have to. Ronni's voice was raised, in a very unpleasant tone, "You made her do WHAT? That's disgusting..." Chad was defending himself in a whisper, but whatever he was saying wasn't working. "You just need to leave..." Ronni said, and when Chad didn't move, "NOW!"

"I didn't realize you were such a naïve little prude!" Chad hissed as he climbed out of the water. "We were just having a little fun..." He shot daggers at me with his eyes, much like Buffy and Bambi had, earlier. I enjoyed noticing that his dick was completely deflated and limp as he dried off and got dressed -- I felt a little bad about enjoying that, but only a little. He left the room, yelling "Prick teasers -- all three of ya!" over his shoulder, and slammed the door.

"You all right?" Dan whispered. I nodded.

"You all right?" Julia asked. I nodded.

"You all right?" Julia and I asked Ronni.

She shook her head. "I'm sorry, guys, I'll clear out, leave you to your fun." She started to get out.

"Not so fast," said Julia. "Guys, excuse us for a second, we girls need to chat for a second." She got out of her tub, and gestured for me to join her in Ronni's.

We must have been a sight for Cal and Dan, two wet naked girls scurrying over to comfort Ronni. The three of us wouldn't fit completely into a double tub, so we had to sit on the rim, with just our legs in the water. Luckily, the room wasn't in any way chilly.

Ronni looked like she was about to cry. "I'm sorry," she said, "I had no idea."

"Not your fault," I said, in perfect unison with Julia saying, "Not your fault."

We grinned at that, even Ronni, a little. Julia continued, "I don't know anything about what 'drumstick boy' means. But I do know this: Ronni, earlier today, Chad wasn't who really caught your eye."

She looked surprised. "You picked up on that? No, you're right. I thought the guy working on the guitars was really cute."

Julia grinned and nodded. "What you don't know is, he noticed you, too."

"He did?"

"He did. When you left the stage, he asked me, 'Who's the goddess?'"

Ronni blushed.

"Dan, Cal?" I called out. They both made a show of looking over, as if they hadn't already been staring at the three naked girls... "Who's the guy who works on the guitars?"

"Nick," they both said, and Dan added, "He's a great guy."

"Do you think he's still here?"

"Let's find out," Cal said. He leaned over the edge of his tub, giving us a nice view of his ass, and grabbed his jeans. He found his cell phone, and speed-dialed. He conferred for a minute, said "Hold on a sec," and passed the phone, via Dan, to Julia.

"Hi, Nick," she chirped, "this is Julia, we talked earlier, on stage. Remember?" Based on her facial expression, he did. "Are you busy?"

She held the phone out for us to hear his response, "Just finishing up."

With the phone back to her ear, she said, "There's somebody here who wants to meet you." He apparently liked the idea, because next, Julia was giving him detailed directions to the unmarked room that was our 'spa.'

We got back in our respective tubs, and a few minutes later, Nick stuck his head in the door. We motioned him in, and as his eyes got accustomed to the dim light, Julia said, "Nick, meet Ronni." Ronni waved, and Nick positively glowed when he saw her face above the bubbling water, and realized who she was.

"I was hoping that was who you meant," he said. Ronni glowed.

He stepped towards Ronni's tub, and Julia continued, "Ronni, this is Nick." Nick stuck his hand out, and Ronni stood to shake it. Needless to say, Nick's eyeballs just about exploded out of his head. If he struggled not to gawk at her breasts and pussy, he failed.

"His mind is blown," Dan said. Julia, Cal, and I nodded in agreement. Ronni, realizing that she was standing there, naked, talking to a fully clothed guy, blushed furiously. They chatted for a moment, small talk, until Ronni realized that Nick was waiting for her to invite him to join her. An instant later, Nick was getting out of his clothes and into the tub.

Julia said, "I think they'll do just fine." Turning to Cal, she said, "Now, where were we?"

I turned to Dan and said, "My thought exactly. Where were we?" He reached out his arms, pulling me in for one of his fabulous kisses, skin on skin, the bubbling water caressing us in its warmth.

: : : : :

Making love in any sort of water, be it a lake, an ocean, a pool, a hot tub, is a challenge. Any bits under the water get their necessary lubrication rinsed off, and most of the positions that allow the important parts to be out of the water are uncomfortably acrobatic.

There's always oral. I submerged, found Dan's erection under the water, and took him into my mouth. Ever the gentleman, he elevated his hips, raising his cock up above the water, so I could breathe while I blew him.

I knew that we weren't embarking on a marathon fuck in the hot tub, the marathon fuck would be back at the hotel later. As I was saying, a hot tub is just too limiting in terms of position, plus there's the issue of getting "pruney." I was blowing him solely for his decadent pleasure. No subtlety was needed, none was given, and none was taken. I slammed my mouth down over his dick, taking it all the way to the back of my throat, and after I had pulled back off of it twice, he picked up on the mood and slammed it back in, fucking my mouth roughly and intensely. I concentrated on making my mouth the perfect cock receptacle, keeping it wet with saliva, soft and warm, maintaining as much suction as I could.

After about fifteen or twenty strokes, he pulled out, straightened me up, and pushed me back, so my shoulders were at the rim of the tub. He ducked under the water, and came up with his shoulders under the backs of my knees. I grasped the rim, and he straightened up, lifting me to where my body was level with the surface of the water, my back in it, and my front out. He leaned forward and kissed the insides of my thighs, quickly working his way up to my slit. He gave me the same treatment I had given him, hard, deep, and strong, intensified with powerful suction.

He was amazingly talented -- my whole world was reduced to his mouth and my pussy. If we could have repositioned for a 69, so we both could cum, I would have done that in a heartbeat, but that would have to wait for a drier setting. What he was doing felt so incredible, I slumped a little deeper into the water, luxuriating in its heat, combined with the glow in my pussy from his tongue.

We were surrounded by stereo moans and splashing sounds, as the other couples solved the hot tub dilemma in their own ways. To my left, Julia and Cal had folded themselves into one of those acrobatic positions. I was a bit preoccupied to fully decipher the origami they had created, but from where I sat, I saw a lot of knees and elbows up out of the water. In fact, the more I think about it, there were so many knees showing above the water, I'm not sure how they were holding themselves up... There was also the back of Cal's head, and Julia's face, drawn tight in blissful concentration. Oh, and Cal's ass, slamming into Julia like an oil derrick in hyper-drive. Julia seemed to sense my gaze, and a tiny Mona Lisa smile floated across her face.

To my right, Nick held Ronni parallel to the water, backside down, half in and half out, just like Dan had me. The difference was, where Dan was attached to me orally, Nick had found a way to stand in front of Ronni and was slamming his cock into her. I have no idea how he kept his balance, or how he found traction to penetrate her as forcefully as he did. The muscles in his ass and his back made a hypnotic pattern as they made flexed and relaxed. Her breasts pitched back in forth in time with his thrusting, rippling beautifully, and her head lolled back and forth, her eyes shut, her face slack, expressionless, as she and Nick shared their ultimate pleasure.

I had an idea for the best possible conclusion for Dan and me, and I was ready for it. Reluctantly, I pulled off Dan's mouth, and turned around. I placed my feet in the widest part of the bottom of the tub, leaned forward, and took hold of the edge of the tub, resting my face on the backs of my hands. This placed my pussy right in Dan's face, barely half a foot above the foaming water -- perfect. He grasped my hips and stood, lined up his cock with my slit, plunged all the way in, and began to pound away.

This was a pure lizard-brain fuck. It was make-up sex, without the psychic hurt of a preceding argument. I was completely in sensual overload. The bubbling water, its heat, my pussy, Dan's cock, the friction between them, I've never felt such a wonderful mix of sensations.

My orgasm built and built, every time I thought it was going to crash over me, it built some more instead. When it did finally wash over me, it wasn't the explosion I expected. It grew from a tiny sensation centered on my clit, expanding outward, slowly and powerfully increasing in intensity, overtaking my body and mind, until I was utterly overwhelmed.

I lost track of whether Dan was cumming or not, my only concern in the universe was that he kept pistoning his cock into me. He did, on and on, and I came and came and came, until my orgasm peaked and relaxed away. We slowed and then disconnected, I turned around, and we melted into each other's arms, shoulder-deep in the frothing water. The contented moaning that caressed our ears might have just been Dan and me, but I suspect it was a medley of six voices.

: : : : :

Somehow or other we got back to the hotel. I don't remember any of the details -- drying off, putting on clothes, the limo, an elevator, any of that. I do remember we did the marathon fuck, humping each other into oblivion, into the wee hours of the morning. I remember waking up, thinking that we'd fuck each other awake. We didn't; instead, we cuddled, indulging in that skin-on-skin embrace that I enjoy so much. We ended up over an hour late to the band limo waiting to take us back to the arena for the Sunday evening show.