All Ashore Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,668 Followers

"Give it to me," Keira said warmly. "Give momma a pearl necklace!"

Paul lost it and let loose his load. It wasn't as powerful as his first orgasm had been, but it was enough to leave a generous helping of cum on Keira's chest and neck. Tara withdrew her fingers, much to Paul's surprising disappointment. But when she started licking his man-juice off Keira's chest, the visual image made everything worthwhile.

"Yummy," Tara said as she licked up and swallowed the last of Paul's spent load. Both Paul and Keira were staring at her with amusement.

"Remember when finding a used condom freaked her out?" Paul asked. "Now she's licking fresh man-cum off another woman's chest!"

"Our little girl is all grown up," Keira said in a mothering voice as she pinched Tara's cheeks. Tara got off the bed and wandered towards the master bathroom, muttering obscenities as she went and scratching her butt. Both Keira and Paul started to laugh, but did enjoy the view as the young woman walked away. They heard the shower being turned on.

"Are you two gonna join me or what?" came Tara's voice.

"Race ya," Keira said, and the two hurried into the bathroom.

----------------- -------

Two days later . . .

----------------- -------

Keira and Tara had been at the malls and the shops all day. Both of them had picked out some swimsuits for the party at Karen and Sam's, and Keira had bought Tara some lingerie that emphasized her shapely legs and butt. Tara was feeling better about her decision to hold off on her breast augmentation surgery. Keira really helped her feel better about her body. She had some good features. Most of the things they picked out for Tara de-emphasized her chest and emphasized her ass, with lots of thongs and skimpy bottoms. Keira, of course, was picking suits that covered as little as possible, letting butt and boobs hang out in some very arousing ways.

When they got home thought, their move turned somber quickly when they found Sunny sitting on the couch with red eyes. It looked like she had done some crying.

"What's wrong?" Keira asked as she sat down next their blonde friend. Was it Tara's imagination, or did Sunny shy away for a second when Keira came near.

"I fucked up," Sunny sniffed. "I knew what he was like, but I figured that since you pulled it off . . ."

Tara sat on the other side of the couch. "You knew what WHO was like?"

Keira had an angry expression on his face. "Was it Carlos? Why? I mean . . . Sunny . . ."

"Don't criticize me," she retorted angrily. "You fucked him too! But . . ." Sunny went quiet. Keira wanted to say something, but Tara shook her head. Tara wrapped her hands around Sunny's shoulder.

"What happened?"

Sunny sniffled again. "He came by this morning after you guys left. He said that he'd been crashing with some friends. I should have known something was up, because he asked if you were here," she said, looking at Keira, "then he turned on the charm. I figured that he hadn't been badmouthing you, so maybe he'd changed. We got it on, then . . . he hadn't changed. He told me that I was okay for 'a sloppy fuck,' but that I was 'no Keira.' Told me I might want to take notes or become a lesbian, because my 'game wasn't up to his level.' What an ass!"

Keira looked furious. Carlos had done this just to get back at Keira, by driving a wedge between the two women. "I'm so sorry," she said. "I never thought he'd stoop to this. This is lower than anything he's ever done."

Sunny leaned her neck back, letting the back of her head come to rest on the back of the sofa. "I'm sorry," she said. "I know this isn't your fault. You were just trying to protect our little friend here," she said as she hugged Tara, "but it's a blow to the ego, ya know? I mean, how could he do that to me but not to you?"

"He was obsessed with Keira," Tara said. "I'll bet he really didn't think more of her than anyone in a positive way, but Keira was like his Holy Grail. If someone tells you that you can't have something, it makes you want it more. Keira was a little more aloof than anyone else when it came to having sex within the gang. You did a couple of times, or at least that's what Paul was saying. Not in a derogatory way," she added hastily. "But Keira was just a little further out of reach, so she became the brass ring he wanted to reach for."

"That makes sense," Sunny said. "When did you get so smart?"

"My uncle is a psychiatrist, and he loves to talk shop at family gatherings. Listen, I know you're not gay at all, but . . . if I had the choice and the option, knowing what I do now, I'd much rather sleep with you than with Carlos any day."

Sunny giggled. "That's so sweet! Really!" She turned to Keira and hugged the older woman. "I'm sorry I snapped at you."

"Don't be. I know how charming he can be. Even with having my own reasons for sleeping with him, I was almost tempted to buy into his bullshit. But hey . . . you're young, you're a major babe, and we're going to a party this weekend that might have some well-to-do and very handsome swingers. So get your sunscreen, I'll apply it for you, work on your tan and get ready to knock some socks off at the barbecue. Deal?"

"Deal!" Sunny said, some of her normal perkiness returning. "Though I think this is just another attempt for you to get your hands on me while naked!"

"Whatever works," Keira said as she led Sunny out to the backyard.

------------------ ------------

That evening . . .

------------------ ------------

Keira and Sunny had gone to grab some take-out and rent a flick for the gang's movie-night. Paul, Jeff, Jared, Thomas and the ship's yoga instructor, a thirty-five year old woman named Roxanne, were all staying at the house at the time. Tara told them all about the party and Karen and Sam's and they all were interested in going. After Tara was done describing her doctor friends, everyone got the feeling that there was a good chance of getting some action. Karen and Sam had gotten more into the swinging scene in the last few months, and Tara was willing to be some of them would turn out to be the "friends and neighbors" that Sam had been talking about.

Then Tara told everyone about what Carlos had done. They were all pissed, but most of them weren't surprised. No one could even figure out why they had all tolerated Carlos's presence for so long. Tara told them that Carlos was no longer welcome in her house or in her company. She wasn't telling anyone else they couldn't talk to him, but she didn't want to be around him anymore. The group members present unanimously agreed.

When Keira and Sunny got back, Sunny became a pampered princess for the evening. Jeff and Jared actually started feeding her grapes while Roxanne used her expert hands to massage Sunny's shoulders. Sunny probably knew why she was getting the treatment, but her she wasn't going to complain. By the time dinner and the movie were over, she was pretty much back to her old self.

------------ -------------------

That weekend . . .

------------ -------------------

When Karen and Sam threw a party, they threw a party. There were about thirty people there before Tara and company arrived. And there didn't seem to be an unattractive person among them. Ages ranged from the late teens to the late forties, but even the older people seemed to be in pretty good shape. There were doctors, lawyers, city workers, waitresses, and an assortment of business people. Tara and her friends were made to feel welcome right away. Sam looked pretty studly as he grilled up just about every kind of food imaginable. Karen looked ravishing in a tight but tasteful one-piece suit with a hip wrap.

If Sunny had been down a couple of days ago, it didn't show. All negative emotions were gone. She was quickly surrounded by men (and some women) who paid her a lot of attention. The girl's naturally vivacious nature and good looks drew people to her. Tara had called Karen, told her the deal and had made sure that the couple inconspicuously arranged for a number of eligible men to show up. Karen had gladly agreed.

Keira and Tara were sitting on a couple of lounge chairs soaking in the sun. Both had politely fended off a number of propositions, but the rest of the gang had vanished off to a number of secluded spots to make out. Everyone was getting paired off. Sunny was "entertaining" a couple of strapping men over behind the bar. Paul walked over to the pair after talking a bit with Sam.

"Hey girls," he said.

"Hey stud," was Keira's response.

Paul grinned. "Listen, Sam and Karen apparently have a full-sized pool table and were wanting to know if we wanted to play?"

"Yes!" said Keira, who loved the game. Paul led them into the house to where the host and hostess were waiting. The five of them took turns playing and had a great time. Tara stunk. Badly. But she was having fun. After a while, she stopped and just watched the others play. Then Sam and Paul sat on the barstools next to her. Everyone was enjoying watching Karen and Keira playing. Firstly, the amount of cleavage displayed whenever one of those women bent over to take a shot was phenomenal. And the views of the two women's butts were nice too. And the two of them were milking the attention. They would press their cues between their tits when they were waiting for the turn, or spread their legs wide when making a shot. Both Paul and Sam were sporting some impressive tents in there trunks very quickly.

The final straw was when Keira had to make a shot close to the rail. Karen wandered over and offered to help steady the shot. She smiled, then bent over and grabbed her ankles with her perfect ass pointing up in the air. She had removed her hip-wrap, so Keira had placed her cue in the valley between Karen's ass cheeks. She had taken a series of long slow strokes as she line up the shot, and that long hard stick kept sliding through Karen's ass crack. Keira made the shot. Then Karen stood up and the two women faced each other and gave each other a friendly hug. Then the hug got more friendly. Karen's hand wound up on Keira's ass, and Keira returned the favor. The two women smiled at each other, then at their friends, then turned their eyes back to each other. Their mouths met in a heated kiss, and Karen's hands drifted upward to start untying Keira's bikini top.

"Now that is a lot of tits!" Paul said. Then he blushed and looked at Tara. "If you're into that sort of thing."

"What?" Tara responded with a grin. "I'm into that sort of thing!" She reached both of her hands out, sliding each into the trunks of the men on either side of her and grabbing their cocks. "But I'm also into these!" She tried stroking them, but it was hard while they were still dressed. So both Paul and Sam untied their swim trunks and shifted them past their hips, letting them fall to the floor. While Tara jerked her boys off, she kissed each of them and let them nibble on her ears and suck on her neck.

Meanwhile, both Karen and Keira were naked and were taking turns sucking on each other's tits, fondling the warm flesh and teasing the nubs. If their hands weren't on each other hits, they moved towards one another's crotches and slid fingers into the other woman's pussy.

"I need to taste you," Karen said at last.

"You don't have to ask me twice. But I want to eat you too." Keira turned Karen around and slowly pushed her onto the pool table. Karen turned until she was completely on the table, then Keira climbed on and maneuvered herself into a sixty-nine with the beautiful, brown-haired woman. Karen started to lick Keira's pussy while groping those magnificent tits. Keira had also buried her tongue in the available slot, but she had her hands on Karen's ass. The two of them had one another groaning wildly within a minute.

Tara hopped off her stool and had Paul scoot closer to Sam. Then she leaned in and took Paul's beautiful cock into her mouth and went down as far as she could, jerking Sam off all the while. Then she pulled up and sucked on the head of Sam's member while stroking Paul's member with her hand.

"I told you," Paul groaned when Tara was sucking on the head of his cock. "She's turned into a total slut. She loves getting fucked. She'll let you stick your dick anywhere!"

"Is that true?" Sam asked. When Tara took a turn at his cock, he pushed her head down until she started to gag, then he let her back up. Paul had told him earlier about Tara's peculiar tastes, and he wanted to make sure his young friend had a good time.

Tara turned her head sideways and cupped the shaft of Paul's member with her mouth, sliding it up and down without actually taking it in her mouth. Then she looked at Sam. "Yes, it's true. I love cock, and I don't care what hole you put it in!"

Sam was amazed at how much of a sexual creature this young woman had become since he had taken her virginity. He wanted to see if she would actually do the things that she claimed she wanted. While she was noisily slurping on Paul's root, Sam got off his barstool and moved around behind her. He pulled her swimsuit down to her ankles, then grabbed her hands and pinned them together behind her back. Paul grabbed her head and took control of the tempo of the blowjob she was giving him, shoving her head down and pulling it back up at will. While Paul was filling her face, Sam held onto her wrists while impaling her pussy with his thick seven inches. She groaned straight into Paul's cock as her nether region was filled. He stuck a thumb from his free hand into her defenseless asshole, and she moaned again. He and Paul enjoyed double-teaming this young woman, who seemed to like her sex a little rough and nasty. He did turn his head when he heard his wife start to gasp loudly.

Keira and Karen had been eating each other with tremendous ferocity, and Keira had finally brought the older woman to orgasm. But even while bolts of pleasure shot through Karen's body, she didn't let up. She brought her hands up so that she could insert three fingers into Keira's paradise while ravishing the woman's clit with her tongue. Even before Karen's climax had dissipated, Keira began to cum herself. Karen let the dark-haired girl's juice drip onto her face as she buried her mouth in Keira's sex and kept her tongue moving even as Keira's cunt continued to spasm.

"You are so hot," Karen said as she inverted her position so that she and Keira were lying next to each other, face to face. She placed one hand over Keira's crotch and curled two fingers into the woman's juicy pussy. The two women kissed again, tongues darting to and fro as they exchanged the pussy juices each of them had been tasting. Once again, Keira returned the favor, sliding a couple of fingers into Karen's box. Then Karen pressed her crotch into Keira's leg, trapping the woman's hand against Karen's body, then she started humping that hand. And Karen's fingers never stopped moving. She would piston the other woman's pussy, then pull her fingers out and lick them clean. After that . . . more fingering.

Meanwhile, Tara's mouth was getting sore. The inability to control the pace of her blowjob was taking its toll. Besides, she had something else in mind. At one point when Paul pulled her head off his cock, she looked up at him. With saliva dripped from her mouth, she said, "Paul, fuck my ass! Please? I want your cock in my ass while Sam's in my pussy!"

"That's a great idea you little whore!" said Paul. He indicated for Sam to release her wrists. As she stood, Paul kissed her. He wanted to remind her that his words were just part of their game, but that he really did care for her and that he thought the world of her. "Let's fuck her standing up," he said to Sam.

Sam smiled and spun her around. She almost jumped onto him and wrapped her legs around his waist, allowing his powerful arms to lower her pussy back onto his cock. She loved feeling it slowly fill her sex, spreading her inner labia and penetrating her depths. Paul's cock was so slippery from Tara's blowjob that he just positioned himself behind her and slowly pushed his way in.

Tara's mind almost exploded as she felt her backdoor being stretched to capacity. Paul was considerate and was taking it slow, but it was still painful at first. And with Sam's thick pole in her front door, she was feeling stretched like never before.

When Tara's ass had relaxed enough to accommodate his entire member, Paul shoved the whole thing in. Tara had two beautiful dicks inside her as she was sandwiched in between two wonderful men in a vertical position. "So fucking tight!" Paul groaned. "It's like she's build to accommodate cock!"

Sam concurred with Paul's assessment, and started to hump his hips and drive a few inches of his meat in and out of Tara's body. Paul started to do the same, alternating with Sam as to who was going in and who was going out. Tara let her legs fall down as she was pinned between her two studs, hanging limply as both her pussy and ass were getting penetrated. She had become their fuck-doll, and she loved it.

As Paul pumped away, he noticed that Sam had actually reached around Tara while holding her up. It probably wasn't necessary, since the girl only weighed about one hundred and fifteen pounds or so, but he didn't think much of it. Then Sam's hands came to rest on Paul's buttocks. Paul was surprised by the contact at first, but was also a little turned on.

Sam's hands winding up where they were was far from accidental. Paul was a very attractive and slightly effeminate look young man with a nice dick, and Sam had often found such men a little more attractive than might be considered proper. Paul's ass was tight and hard and felt wonderful in his hands. And Paul hadn't said anything or move to remove Sam's hands. Sam grabbed that ass tightly and pulled it toward him, and Paul actually seemed to groan. Then Sam felt Paul's hands tentatively grip Sam's ass. Tara hadn't seen Sam's hands move, but she noticed Paul's. 'That would be too hot!' she thought nastily.

She didn't have much time to think as Paul started to moan. "Fuck, I'm gonna blow!" he said. She felt his member deep inside her ass start to pulse and spurt as his spunk blasted into her bowels. At that same moment, Tara herself had finally had enough, and both her lower entrances clamped down as climax racked her body. She was shivering as ecstasy swept through her, and her asshole was milking Paul's cock dry. Only Sam hadn't cum yet.

Tara heard moaning coming from the table as Keira and Karen fingered each other to orgasm again. Karen was almost maniacally humping against Keira's hand and leg, while Keira was thrashing on the table under Karen's attentions. The two buxom beauties looked so hot together.

Tara turned her head to face Paul. "So, wanna try something new?" she asked. "You seem to like ass-sex so much . . ." she said, trailing off while shooting her gaze at Sam. Paul flushed, but didn't seem to offended by the suggestion.

"I'm game if you are," Sam said.

Paul had been toying with the idea for a while. He loved having his asshole played with and did occasionally find men attractive. Simply the fact that he wasn't offended said something. He nodded his head.

"Fuck yeah," Tara said. "Bend me over the table and stay inside me. You stay in my ass while he FUCKS you in yours!"

If Paul had any reservations, Tara's raw sexual lust quelled them. Sam slowly pulled his dick out of Tara's pussy and moved behind Paul as the latter man bent Tara over the pool table with his softening dick inside her.

"Sam!" said Karen. "You're finally going to . . . Oh, I've got to see this!" Sam's wife kissed Keira before getting off the table and kneeling behind Paul to get a good view. "Let me get him ready," she said, pushing her husband aside and sticking her tongue into Paul's sphincter.

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,668 Followers