All Ashore Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,670 Followers

Paul's pleasure centers lit up immediately. Girlfriends had rimmed him before, but this was the first time anyone had used their tongue like this. He was glad he kept himself clean down there. Karen's slimy tongue was probing everywhere, then her thumbs slid in and started stretching his backdoor.

While Karen was pleasuring Paul, Keira slid down the table and placed her crotch in front of Tara's face, which was covered with sweat and hand hair plastered over her eyes. Keira gently wiped the hair away, and Tara smiled lovingly at her. Then the younger woman planted her face in Keira's sweet honey-pot and set her tongue to wagging.

Back on the ground, Karen felt she had prepped Paul as much as she could. "Scoot Tara's hips out a bit," she requested. She slid between Paul's legs and then Tara's. Sitting on her butt and leaning backwards, bracing with her hands she stared upward at Tara's pretty pink pussy. She started to lick it.

Tara was in heaven. Paul's cock was still semi-rigid, and now Karen's expert tongue was exploring Tara's sex.

Sam moved forward and spread his legs, trying to be careful not to step on his wife's legs. He took the crown of his cock and pushed it against Paul's rosebud. Paul grunted, reaching around Tara and grabbing the edge of the pool table. He felt the huge head of Sam's member pressing inward and stretching his virgin ass. The pressure was immense. This was nothing like having someone play with your ass with a finger or two. Paul was about to get fucked. Karen's preparations had helped, but the pain at first was still very real. But it wasn't hurting as much as he had thought it might. Then the head slipped past and things began to change. The pressure was intense, but pleasurable at the same time.

"Oh, that's some nice ass," Sam said, closing his eyes and pushing inward. He didn't stop until he felt his hips reach Paul's ass.

Paul gasped. He was full of cock. His ass had a big cock in it, and he loved it. He felt his own semi-soft shaft begin to swell again, filling Tara's ass once more.

"Oh, that's good," Tara said, then went back to sucking on Keira's clit.

"Tell me about it," Keira said, stroking her lover's hair.

Sam grabbed Paul's hips and slowly increased his humping speed. The young man's ass was a vice made of flesh, gripping him tighter than almost anything he had experienced.

"Harder," Paul whispered, and Sam was happy to oblige. Soon, the sound of his hips slapping against Paul was reverberating throughout the room. Paul's ass was phenomenally greedy, trying to trap Sam's cock on every stroke. Paul was humping back against Sam and then forward into Tara's stretched bunghole. Tara was devouring Keira's sweetness while Karen was orally assaulting Tara's pussy. Karen was just holding Tara's head and humping the young woman's face.

Tara looked up from her yummy meal and looked back towards Paul, whose face showed how much he was enjoying what was happening.

"So, is it good? Do you like having your ass filled with hot cock as much as I do? Tell me you like it!"

"I love it," he said throatily, not opening his eyes. "I love having his dick splitting me in half."

"Oh hell," Sam said. He plunged his beef-stick all the way into Paul's ass and left it there, shooting a gallon of cum into the younger man's backside. He couldn't remember the last time he had dumped so much cum in a single shot. When he pulled out, feeling incredibly satisfied, he saw some of his spunk leaking out. "Now that is a sweet sight."

The next person to climax was Keira, who's pussy had been teased to levels of outrageous sensitivity by Karen and was then manipulated by Tara. It was a less intense orgasm, but just as pleasurable, particularly since such a sweet lover as her young friend brought it about. Then Tara began whining and gasping as Karen's tongue and fingers, combined with having Paul's shaft embedded in her backside, brought the youngest member of this flesh-pit to another orgasm. And the chain-reaction continued as the pressure exerted by her asshole sent Paul to the promised land one more time, and he spent his load in her rectum for the second time that day. Tara's orgasm actually lasted a little longer. Her muscles had tightened up and her pussy was dripping cum onto Karen's waiting face and lips.

Paul pulled out of Tara, Karen slid out from between Tara's legs and Keira got off the table.

"If that's what you guys do for a barbecue," Keira said exhaustedly, "I'd love to see what you do for New Year's Eve!"

"If you want, we'll invite you," Karen said sincerely. "That was the most fun I've had in forever." She went over and kissed her husband. "How was it?" she asked him while patting Paul on the ass.

"Fantastic, actually," he said.

Karen looked at Paul. "I think I would love to see Sam here return the favor if you're up to it."

Paul grinned. A whole new realm had just opened up for him, and he wanted to explore it a bit. "You can count on it," he said rubbing his ass.

Karen hugged Tara. "And you and I need to have a little one-on-one time," she said, then sucked on the girl's ear. Then she looked nervously at Keira and Paul. "If that's okay with you two?!?"

Keira smiled. She hugged both the other women, kissed one then the other, then grabbed Tara's ass with one hand and one of Karen's large tits with the other. "Only if I get to watch," she said.

"Deal."

"Hey!" said Tara. "Do I get a say here?"

"Absolutely," said Keira. "Do you NOT want to have sex with this gorgeous woman?"

Tara blushed. "Okay, it was a stupid objection. Give me a call the next time you have some free time," she said. The five of them hugged one another and kissed. Even Paul and Sam kissed, and it was less awkward than either had expected. Karen looked at her husband.

"I am SO going to fuck you again tonight!"

Sam smiled back at her. "And that's why I love you!"

They all got dressed again and went outside. The rest of the partygoers had apparently gone home during the five-some's marathon orgy. Even the Lounge Gang had gone home, except for Sunny. She was still lying next to the pool in nothing but her birthday suit.

"Have fun?" Keira asked.

"Oh yeah," Sunny said with a Texas-sized grin. "Fucked two guys, blew another two and was offered a great deal on a new car by this one guy who owns a dealership. So," she said, glancing up knowingly at the five of them, "what have you been up to?"

"Nothing," said Keira with a straight face. "Just playing pool. Ready to go?"

----------------- -------

That night . . .

----------------- -------

Tara lay nestled between her two favorite people in the world. They had showered together after getting back to the house, and had just lay in bed for a while as they talked about their day. Keira had fallen asleep first, and Tara and Paul had chatted for a while. She had kept caressing the smooth, taut skin of his ass. She had been worried that he might feel less "manly" after what had happened, but he actually was quite comfortable with the whole situation. It turned out that young women weren't the only ones who occasionally needed to explore their sexuality.

Everyone in the group had enjoyed themselves that day, and they all credited Tara with making it happen. She wasn't trying to hoard the all the attention and pleasure for herself and her stock had risen within the gang.

And most importantly, she wasn't going to lose either of these people. They were content to share her and each other. These were what friends were supposed to be. Not like that asshole Carlos. Her anger almost overflowed out her mouth and nose. She had just seen that casual sex could be done with class and respect. There was no call for what Carlos had done to Sunny.

'I'll show him,' she thought. 'These are my friends now, you son of a bitch,' she thought, 'and someday, you'll get what's coming to you.'

But another looked at the people sleeping next to her calmed her tumultuous soul. She had another two weeks to enjoy them before they all headed out to sea again, and she intended to make the most of the time she had.

----------------- ---------------------

To be continued . . .

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,670 Followers