All Bark & Little Bite Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Thank you.” Saundra dropped her eyes suddenly feeling awkward. Martha was dressed in a business suit. It consisted of a pleated midnight-blue jacket which was open, showing off her crisp white, silk blouse that conformed to her small frame. Her breasts were smaller than Saundra’s, but they were pushed up by her bra, from which there was a subtle hint of lace. Her dark grey skirt was rather short, more so than Saundra thought was professional, and it clung to her small, shapely hips. Her stockings were a sheer nude making it look almost as if she wasn’t wearing any. Spike-heeled black sandals graced her dainty feet. With her short, wavy brunette hair framing her cute, girlish face she looked so young. Her eyes were deep brown pools shining as she talked and smiled. Saundra was almost jealous of her smooth, olive skin.

A waiter approached them and asked if they’d like to order.

“No, thank you. I’m waiting for someone,” Saundra said. She noted he looked her over as he hovered at the table.

“Can you please bring a glass of water for me? With lemon?” Martha asked. She looked up at the waiter and winked at him.

“Certainly!” he smiled at her and hurried away to oblige her request.

“So, would you be willing to help with the plans for Mr. Johnson’s party? You have quite a talent for that kind of thing.” Martha paused as the waiter set her glass of water down then retreated. “Everyone at the office is impressed with your dinner parties.”

“Well, yes, I guess I could help out. I suppose it would please Martin, too.”

“Why, yes, that’s something to think about. Mr. Johnson is quite fond of your husband. Martin’s become sort of a protégé much to the chagrin of a couple of other newer associates.” Martha smiled and rubbed her leg a little more insistently against Saundra’s leg. She noticed the slight blush on Saundra’s cheeks and wished she could feel her lips upon her soft, warm skin. She looked around the room then back at Saundra. “So, when is your friend arriving?”

“He should have been here by now. It’s not like him to be late.” Saundra looked over at the restaurant entrance.

Martha had been quite attracted to Saundra from the moment she’d first met her. She had to admit what first attracted her was Saundra’s luscious breasts and nice, round ass. After she had the opportunity to talk with Martin’s wife Martha was a bit smitten. Saundra was reserved but once she warmed up she was quite intelligent and very charming. She liked her engaging smile and soft laugh. Martha wondered what this sweet woman was doing with a sneaky twit like Martin. Saundra was warm and easy-going, where as Martin was stuck-up and condescending, especially towards the women in the office.

“He? This person is a mutual friend of yours and Martin’s?” Martha winked at her. She laughed softly as Saundra’s eyes slightly widened realizing she’d let it slip that the friend she was waiting for was a male. “I didn’t mean to make you feel as if I put you on the spot. It’s really none of my business.” She reached over and touched Saundra’s hand. Once again, Saundra felt a tingling deep inside as she felt the warmth of Martha’s touch and looked into her soft, kind eyes.

Before Saundra could answer the waiter came back and handed a note to her. She watched his face and saw him flash a flirtatious smile at her. She wondered if the waiter took the liberty of reading the note as it was not sealed.

‘Sorry I’m late sweetheart. Go to the front desk and get a card key for room 312. I told them to expect you. We can order room service if you like. And please, bring your cute friend as I am expecting her.’

Her eyebrows arched in surprise as she read it, and when she looked up at the waiter his eyes danced from her to Martha, then back at her again. She was sure he’d read the note and she felt thoroughly embarrassed. Her heart skipped a beat as she glanced at the petite brunette sitting next to her. Martha had definitely been making subtle advances to which Saundra had tried to seem indifferent. Now Saundra was supposed to invite her up to the hotel room where her Dom waited for her. She suddenly worried that her affair would get back to Martin. While she did as Martin forced her to do with his chosen clients, he had no idea that she’d taken up in a more serious relationship with Anthony. This new worry made her feel strongly protective of her relationship with Anthony. She suddenly felt in turmoil.

“Must be a serious note. Is your friend not able to meet you?” Martha’s soft voice pulled Saundra from her deep thoughts. The little brunette rested her hand on Saundra’s and softly squeezed her fingers.

“Um…no, he can’t meet me here. I’m not sure…” Saundra gazed down at Martha’s hand on hers. That warm, electric feeling rippled through her, again. She realized Anthony had orchestrated this ‘chance’ meeting with Martha and wondered why. He had never mentioned ideas of having a threesome. She wasn’t sure if she could handle it as she’d never thought of sharing another woman with Anthony. She sighed and looked at Martha. She noticed the anticipation in the woman’s eyes and wondered what was in store for her. While she did not want to disappoint her Dom her stomach tightened in nervousness as she tried to find the courage to ask this woman up to the room. She glanced down at Martha’s hand resting over her own.

“Martha…I…” she hesitated. She took a long, slow breath. “Please, ah…please come with me,” she said softly, unable to look her in the eyes. She felt Martha’s hand slightly squeeze hers.

“Come where?” Martha raised her eyebrows and smiled at her. She gently rubbed her fingers on Saundra’s hand enjoying the soft warmth of her skin. The image of licking and sucking her large, luscious tits flashed through Martha’s mind and she felt a jolt of excitement in her pussy. She squirmed in her chair and wondered what Saundra’s pussy looked like and how it would taste.

Saundra saw the look of desire in Martha’s eyes and her mind flashed on the conversation she’d had with Anthony about dominating a woman. It dawned on her that this might be the “gift” he’d mentioned. Saundra smiled and, without saying another word, simply took Martha’s hand as she stood, gently pulling her behind her as Saundra left the table.

12