All Comments on 'All Class Reunion'

by Kathi

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Oh Please! Give me a break!

The writing was okay but God these plots!

"Maybe I was a little to harsh...blah blah blah?" If you wanted them to get back together for the sequel, then the parentage of the kid needs to be in question. Where is the conflict? No man worthy of the name is going to raise a child from clear infidelity as his own. From a rape, maybe. Infidelity, no.

Also the "heroine" has no redeeming qualities. She is shown as totally self centered. Some writers at least would have had her upset about how she hurt the husband. She cares about her job, the "baby" and what she's going to tell her mother! (Other than "Hi, Mom and Dad! You reared a slut having a bastard child! What's for dinner?") And this husband is portrayed as worse than a wimp, he starts off doing the right thing standing up for himself and is now having second thoughts?! I can marginally accept wimp stories, story where the guy and woman work things out, (although statiscally this doesn't really work that often) I can even acept where the guy goes off the deep end. But this really was totally implausible.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 19 years ago
Maybe

he just wants to fuck the worthless bitch a bit longer and give the kid some of his dick to ram up against the birthsack.

I don't think he gives a fuck about her after the confrontation.

I admire the guy. He is not a wimp. his next gut reaction would be to shoot the bastardly football jock.

What he had better do however is just be cool and if the no good fucking cunt tries to make him pay legally, just have the DNA check ran to prove paternity. if, by some strange co-incidence it is his, support the kid but throw the cunt out for cheating. If she did it once, she'd do it again.

like the other poster said, she really didn't give a fuck about cheating on her husband, just getting caught and about her own circumstances.

Gary

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Waiting for the continuation

Let's find out why she did this. If it is something other than simply being a slut, perhaps there is a possibility of reconciliation.

One way or another it will be interesting to see how it works out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
very good so far

I thought the story was very good so far. however it is obviously not finished. Please finish it quickly

sculptjimsculptjimover 19 years ago
Story line

God I hope this is not going to be one of those I like watching my wife get it stories. Seems like he wasn't getting much affection from her in the first place. Set her up for the team. You might think that is cold but ask your self why if this was a true story would she marry him. If she didn't love him that is cold. If she needed someone to take the place of what she could not have then she should of been at least grateful to whom she did marry. The way you have portrayed her character is as a user. That is cold.

sculptjimsculptjimover 19 years ago
Story line

God I hope this is not going to be one of those I like watching my wife get it stories. Seems like he wasn't getting much affection from her in the first place. Set her up for the team. You might think that is cold but ask your self why if this was a true story would she marry him. If she didn't love him that is cold. If she needed someone to take the place of what she could not have then she should of been at least grateful to whom she did marry. The way you have portrayed her character is as a user. That is cold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Credibility 4 Story and Author

You have painted very well a cheating non-caring pregnant wife and a caring but very hurt husband who caught her late in pregnancy screwing her old lover and minipulator.

Please don't even think you can sell reconciliation on his part - you delt the cards - now don't bend the game or both you and the story lose big time. Think credibility for each.

Lastly, it is credible that you allowed him to know. Non-consentual extramarital isn't very believeable or entertaining without lifelike consequence. For that thank you!! Regards

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Sad

This is not erotic in the least, just very sad, no love, just deception.

phoenix764phoenix764over 19 years ago
I'm waiting for part 2

Excellent story, but either you left out the final ending or hopefully continue it in part 2. They need to get divorced. Of course he will demand a partenity test, before settling the divorce ( i.e. less alimony and no child support). Hopefully he will meet a nice woman that won't cheat, and his cheating soon-to-be ex-wife should get dumped on by life. i.e. should should lose big in the divorce, the baby should not be the husband's, a the very difficult time as a single mother, rejected by her family, and lastly ruining the boyfriend's marriage once partenity is shown. Of course the boyfriends wife will then have proof of adultery, and can take him for all he owns in the divorce. Lastly, the boyfriend will have to pay child support. In the end, she realizes that she destroyed her great life and neither her family or friends will support her. She will have to live with this regret all her life.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Great start

Will be interested in seeing just where you go with this story.

What's this about sucking off the football team?

If the baby isn't his I think he should get a divorce.

There seems to be some problems with his marriage due to some past 'indiscretions' on her part.

Is there really an explanation for her behavior that will satisfy him enough to save their marriage?

It sure doesn't sound like it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
A stupid wimp.

A wimp for putting up with his wife's crap. An stupid for being so trusting in spite of all the signs.

Hopefully, he gets better.

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 17 years ago
Well written . . .

. . . and so realistic it made me uncomfortable. That's the sign of a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
it was ok, until the last line

here he is, just threw the wife out, thinking with anger about how she cuckolded him, betrayed and decieved him, and then come the last line:

Q>"What's next," I thought to myself. "Maybe I was a little too harsh with those last words that I said to her. We'll see. We'll see."<Q

huh? never mind if he ends up taking her back, this last line makes no sense even in the immediant situation! he is still in anger mode!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Excellent!

You write very erotic stories, Kathi.

Ignore the ignorant redneck type comments saying a man should automaticall divorce his wife, or start shooting her or others when she slips. There are many readers on here who really go for these type stories.

So keep up the good work, and keep the couples together at the end- hopefully with cuckolded hubby either knowingly or unknowingly raising his wife's lovechild from extramarital sex as his own.

BazzzBazzzabout 17 years ago
Not a bad start

Finally a revenge story with no Navy SEALS, destitute women or unrealistic divorces. In fact this story has no revenge at all. Maybe we will have to wait for part two for the unrealistic turns. I hope not. I hope you keep it levelheaded and then you'll have a real good story.

bornagainbornagainabout 17 years ago
She deserves it

everything thrown in her face she should charge the men before she opens her legs

Atlanta,Ga

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 15 years ago
The monster and the wimp ...

With terrible wife and extremly slow (upstairs) husband -there isn't much to look for. When confronting his wife, he can only manage few minutes of verbal venting but then of course he already feels remorse and is not sure what he would do... <P>

In other words, story, your name is the monster and the wimp...

Leto DegeneresLeto Degeneresover 15 years ago
okay, I can handle this...

This the second of Kathi's stories I've picked up. If you've lived this story in the past be careful - this author can spin a gut-wrenching tale.

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
Very good set-up

I vote for consequences, but have the feeling that this guy has too kind a heart. The football player is not going to take responsibility. The fact that he did not react when he found them at it made me almost quit... But it is too well written to be abandoned!

zed0zed0over 14 years ago
Unbelievable!

The dumb wimp stands there and watches his wife fuck another guy? No wonder she has no respect for him, he's a fucking wimp!

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
He is unreasonable. Nevertheless, I rated it 5 stars.

There is no call to go off the deep end and call her a slut. No need to get upset. He should take her home and they can discuss if they should get a divorce. Certainly a DNA test is in order and, whether or not they get a divorce, the other guy can pay child support if he is the father.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncok

There is no need for you to rewrite someone's story either but yet you continue to try. Write your own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncok

There is no need for you to rewrite someone's story either but yet you continue to try. Write your own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncok

There is no need for you to rewrite someone's story either but yet you continue to try. Write your own.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

An interesting tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not a bad story

But the ending left a lot to be desired - like an ending. Maybe the reason she did what she did? And what will "he see"? Do you not know what happened to them? BAH!

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
Does it really fit...

...when he states he &quot;trusted her&quot; in the beginning, even though she had obviously lied to him? An unknown man called her daily for several weeks, she claims it to be a girlfriend of hers, and he &quot;trusted&quot; her?

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Thoughts

First of all, the inconsistencies in her stories about where she was during the wedding trip made it perfectly obvious she was screwing around! There was NO simple “misunderstandings” to explain them all away!

“Three weeks later she told me that she was pregnant and she blamed me because I didn't use a condom the morning after she came home from her mothers.” – She blamed HIM when he tried to use a condom and SHE said “No”? It was obviously a ploy to cover-up a possible pregnancy from her affair.

He comes home, finds her talking to a GUY while masturbating, which she breaks off s soon as she sees him, the same guy has called every other day, and he’s not suspicious?

"I don't know what came over me.” – That MIGHT explain the single fuck at the wedding, but she HAD to know what she was doing when she made the REPEATED lies about where she was and when she was coming home, and when she made him have unprotected sex with her to try to pass off the baby as his!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Run, Don't Walk To A Divorce Lawyer

The longer hubby waits, the more it is going to cost him. She is a skank who still loves the old high school football team more than she loves her cuckold hubby.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
THOSE VISIONS HE HAS IN HIS BRAIN if he has one left

asap start making decisions to be a loner for a while, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Miscommunication or lack of communication is a stupid plot device.

Several times in this story you point out questions he failed to ask, suspicions he failed to followup on, hints and clues he decided to ignore. Apparently he doesn't even know his wife previous sexual appetites and practices. There was no drama or suspense here, just stupid detached people doing stupid shit to each other. How interesting is that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
She's fucked up. He's plain fucked, whichever way it goes.

No chance of divorce with a baby on the way. He needs to separate, protect himself ASAP, at least until getting the DNA test. If he's smart he'll steal the soiled panties and test them for the baby's father. Then he can make his plans to bin the lying slut.

A Good first part.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Harsh

Maybe I was a little harsh. Seriously? She's a whore. Move on, quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

DIVORCE the whore.

Mr_Sap24Mr_Sap24over 3 years ago
Ugh....

This is an interesting tale indeed, but things are all over the place, the wife sounds mental, and the husband feels 'stupid' because he is not seeing all this obvious signs. Not that he is, but the author dumbed him to much to make the affair stick, and villanised her to much to be obvious what she was doing. A little depth to both of them and more detailed would have helped a bunch.

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

1 for this story. I hate stories like this one.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Again, a whore cheating while she's pregnant is as.low as it gets.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop from a woman with child, no less. I happen to love erotica featuring pregnant women.

LechemanLecheman30 days ago

Hmm the story did lack depth with the characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous