All Class Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kathi
Kathi
579 Followers

"Nothing!" she said. "I just don't feel good."

Back in our hotel room she took a bath and we laid down on the bed for a nap. After she fell asleep, I got up and found her panties in the plastic laundry bag. They were soaked with her juice and I could smell semen on them.

Walking back out into the room I held her panties up between my thumb and my forefinger. She opened her eyes when she heard me and when she saw the panties she sat up in bed with her hands to her face.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry," she said between her sobs. She confessed the whole thing and told me how sorry she was but that when the guy came on to her she felt like she was back in high school and beautiful once again.

"Is this the same guy that you fucked when you went to the wedding without me?" I asked her accusingly. "Tonight you told him that it was even better than the last time. Was the wedding the last time you fucked?"

She had a look of total fear on her face when she realized that I knew what she had said when they were fucking just a short time ago.

"How...how…?" she stuttered.

"How do I know what you said? I know because I watched you spread your legs for that rotten bastard. I watched the whole thing and it sickened me. That was my baby that he was knocking his cock against."

A sudden realization took hold of me.

"That's not my baby! Is it you slut? You fucked him bareback and got yourself pregnant than you tried to blame it on me. You fucking slut," I yelled.

I wanted to hit her but I just turned away and started throwing my clothes into the suitcase.

She was sobbing and crying as she stood up and tried to hold me. I pushed her back down onto the bed and I told her that I didn't know what I was going to do but that I couldn't make a decision now.

"Call you mother and tell her to come and get you," I told her. "I'm going back home to think."

"Please," she begged. "Don't do this to me. I'm sorry."

"Don't do this to you? You slut! I didn't do anything. You did it to yourself and to me! You're sorry you got caught! You're not sorry it happened," I replied.

"I am, I am," she sobbed. "I don't know what came over me. What am I going to do? Our marriage, our baby, my job! What will I tell my mother?"

"Whosever baby it is will be fine and you were going to go out on maternity leave next week anyway. Call your boss and tell him that you have a problem and that you have to leave early. Yeah, tell him your problem is that you can't keep your legs together for whatever old football jock wants to crawl in between them!"

I was packing while I was talking and I was ready to go.

She was still sitting on the bed.

I was standing in the doorway when I said, "Call your mother and tell her whatever you want to tell her," I'm leaving. "If your mother is not home call your football boyfriend. He seems to know exactly what you need!"

I reflected on the past few months as I drove down the Interstate towards home. All of the little, inconsequential, things that I dismissed as pregnancy related were in reality a plan by my wife to be unfaithful. I wasn't sure if it started out that way but she allowed it to continue with the end result of her fucking an old high school sweetheart with his baby, my baby, or someone's baby, in her belly. Her wild mood swings and her sudden interest in active sex probably came after each time she talked with him on the telephone. The vision of the time when I caught her with her feet on the coffee table and her hand up her skirt now come back to me. She was having phone sex with that shit head and I interrupted them.

"What's next," I thought to myself. "Maybe I was a little too harsh with those last words that I said to her. We'll see. We'll see."

Kathi
Kathi
579 Followers
12