All Fun and Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both giggled and headed for the garden. I, however, went straight to the bathroom to inspect my neck in the mirror. As I had guessed at this point, I had a nice, purple hickey right where you'd expect it to be, though I didn't recall getting one done.

I left my shirt in my room and grabbed the book I was currently reading. Before I joined the girls in the garden, I stopped by the kitchen and picked up lemonade and glasses for the three of us. I was pleased to see they had already stripped down to their bikinis and I set down the refreshments on the garden table.

"Shall I get the chairs, or do you plan on sitting on the trampoline for the rest of the day?" I asked mockingly.

"Yes, please," my sister said. "And thanks for the lemonade by the way."

I went to the shed and brought out the chairs, then returned for the cushions. The creaking floorboards called my attention to my sister entering the tiny room.

"Nice of you to stop by. Care to share how I got that?" I pointed at my neck.

"I made it this morning when you were still asleep. To...mark my territory." She came to me, grinning, and put her arms around my waist.

"That was kind of inconsiderate, don't you think? What if she suspects anything?"

"Don't worry about Roxy." She planted a kiss on my lips.

"The door's open, she could stick her head in at any moment."

"James."

"I know she's you best friend, but we have to be careful. What if she-"

"James, she knows."

"What!?" I hissed.

"And she knew even before you did. Or who do you think gave me all the great advice and support for my quest to conquer my brother's love?"

"That devious, little..."

"Just make sure you thank her properly for it, later." She gave me another kiss. "Now come."

The big grin on Roxy's face when we returned, confirmed what my sister had just told me.

"Back already?" she teased.

"We have no idea what you're talking about." My sister poked her tongue out at her.

I arranged the garden chairs and took my book to read a bit, while the girls went for the trampoline. I managed a couple of pages, but soon caught myself drifting between recollecting the events on the couch from earlier, and eyeing the two hotties jumping about. Neither helped to oppose my increasing arousal and I decided to retreat to the kitchen to occupy myself with the creation of a salad. Because you can never go wrong with salad.

About half an hour later, my sister wandered into the room.

"Here you are. And I thought you needed some quality time for yourself."

"Very funny. I'm preparing dinner."

"A bit early, huh?" She stood behind my chair and rested her chin on my shoulder.

"It needs time to blend well."

"Is that so..." Her hands roamed over my bare chest and down to my waistband. "And what do you need?"

"I, um..."

"A little encouragement, maybe?"

She took my hand and guided it into her bikini panties. Her smooth lips felt wonderful under my fingertips. "I said I'd make it worth your while."

"Yeah, but...here? Now?"

"Why not?" she whispered huskily.

Her hand slid down my shorts and she searched for my rising member. Her delicate fingers on my head forced a suppressed grunt from me and I let my own hand glide over her velvety folds. We gradually masturbated each other, her breath heavy in my ear, until we heard Roxy yell from the patio door.

"I'm comin', get dressed! Or not, I don't care."

"Ah well, another time then." My sister gave me a kiss on the neck and straightened back up.

"I hope I'm not interrupting something?" Roxy grinned as she entered. "I just wanted to get myself a beer. You got some?"

"You're not even old enough to drink," I said, hiding my hardness under the table.

"Awful time to refer to laws, James." She came over to me and patted my cheek.

"Not that I would stop you, of course," I quickly added.

"Anyone else one?" She pulled three beers from the fridge. "You know, you two should come round to my place the day after tomorrow. My parents take my sister on a short trip, so the house is ours. And at least we have a pool."

"Stop bragging." My sister snatched a bottle from her and gave her a playful slap on the rear. "You go ahead, I'll be with you in a sec."

"Okay, okay." She left the third bottle on my table and made off.

"Sorry." My sister turned to me with apologetic smile.

"Ahh, don't worry. We'll have the whole night for ourselves."

"Yeah, about that... I forgot to mention, Roxy's sleeping over today."

"F...fabulous, just my luck," I sighed. "Another time then."

"We'll have plenty of other times." She wrapped her arms around me from behind. "Or we could just sneak off half an hour or so."

"And have a quick romp in the store room!"

"Maybe..." She turned my head to hers. "But let me give you something right now."

She pressed her lips on mine and her tongue slipped into my mouth. We shared a long, passionate kiss, before she got back up.

"You'll join us when you're done?" she asked.

"Yeah, will do."

*****

Despite our initial plans, the rest of the day didn't offer many chances to exchange bodily fluids with my sister. We all had pizza and salad in the evening and we agreed to watch a movie together. With me and Roxy flanking my sister on the couch, it at least allowed the two of us for some little endearments here and there. It was a fun evening anyway and after the movie, the girls retreated to my sister's room for undisclosed purposes. I went to my own room and fired up my PC, ready to divert myself with one or two hours of digital adventure. As much as I would have liked to pay my sister a late visit, the fact that she and Roxy shared a bed whenever she was over for the night, made it more than inconvenient.

I was already in bed and about to drift to sleep, when I was roused by the faint squeak of my door being opened and soft footsteps treading into my room.

"James," I heard my sister whispering. "Are you sleeping already?"

"Kind of," I whispered back. "What's up, why aren't you?"

"I couldn't."

"What about Roxy?"

"She's dead to the world."

"So you thought about sneaking into your brother's room for...?"

She crept to the bed and I held the covers open for her to slip under.

"I just wanted to be with you."

"Even if it's in my small bed?"

"Then we'll just have to cuddle closer."

She draped one leg over mine and her hand wandered under my shirt.

"Sleep tight, then." I pulled her to me to give her a kiss.

"Yeah, good night."

I wasn't long before I felt her hips slowly grinding against my leg.

"Are you horny?" I whispered.

"Terribly horny."

My hand slid down her back and to her cheeks, where I was greeted by a pleasant surprise.

"No panties?"

"I thought I wouldn't need them."

"You're a bad girl."

"I know."

She let out a soft moan as I cupped one cheek and kneaded it firmly, my other hand tugging at the hem of her shirt, exposing her creamy tummy. She unbuttoned the fly of my shorts and slipped a hand inside, searching for my already hardening member. She stroked me for a bit, before she suddenly straightened up.

"I don't wanna wait any longer." Her voice was husky and determined.

She pulled her shirt over her head and tossed it aside, and her fingers hooked into the waistband of my shorts, forcing them down and off my legs. She straddled me and bent down, locking her lips to mine. My erection was pressed between the soft curves of her buttocks and she forced her tongue into my mouth, battling with mine.

My hands moved to the small of her back, our bodies grinding against each other in search for stimulation. She slowly raised her hips until I felt her hot, slick lips gliding over my shaft. I groaned into her mouth and she braced herself on my chest to push up, the tip of my hardness resting at her wet entrance.

"Are you sure you really-" I started, but she silenced me with a finger to the lips.

"We're gonna do it eventually and I see no reason not to do it now."

I forced a little reason into my head to cough out my next question.

"What about protection?"

"I'm on the pill."

"But I thought you-"

"Jesus, James. I'm not gonna explain female health to you, not now," she hissed.

Even in the darkness of my room I could see her eyes burning with desire.

"Shut up and fuck me already." She pressed herself against me and my tip slipped into her warm opening.

"I may not be able to retain myself if you keep that up," I groaned.

"I never said you should."

That was all I needed for permission. I grabbed her hips and gently pushed her down. She bunched up my shirt in her fists and slowly started sliding up and down my length, one inch at a time, making sexy mewling sounds in the process. I met her movements with small thrusts and we soon found a steady rhythm, my...manhood advancing ever deeper into her eager...

I was beyond tact and sugarcoated poetry. My cock felt wonderful inside her tight, velvety pussy and the sheer sight of my sister's naked body on mine, her face filled with lust, almost made me come right there.

"Damn, you feel huge," my sister panted. "Don't stop."

Her hands went down between her legs and she fingered herself while riding me, her loud moans joining my deep grunts in a lewd concerto. I altered between kneading her butt and pawing at her breasts, pinching and pulling her nipples. I could tell she was about to come soon and I thrusted into her with increased passion, eager to shove her over the edge. She clawed at my chest and her body began trembling. Her rapid breathing came to a sudden halt and she stiffened on top of me, only to burst out into a wave of panting and whimpering moments later. Her muscles convulsed around my cock, milking it for its seed, and with a final thrust, I shot my load deep inside her hungry pussy.

She slumped onto my chest, her mouth seeking mine, and she lazily nibbled on my lips. I slung my arms around her and hugged her to me, trying to catch my breath.

"So, James," my sister purred eventually. "How was your first time with your own sister?"

"I think it was...awesome."

"Me too," she chuckled and gave a short kiss.

"Me three," said neither of us.

Our eyes simultaneously shot to Roxy, who casually leant against the door frame, a big grin on her face.

"But I'd advise you two to be more careful in the future. You don't wanna get caught, eh?"

And with a wink, she disappeared back into the night.