All I Need

Story Info
What happens when Damon and Elena share.
2.5k words
4.07
25.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: I don't own The Vampire Diaries, any of the characters, or anything having to do with the books or the show.

Author's Note: This is a Delena (Damon/Elena) one-shot fanfiction. I might turn it into more, but we'll have to see. This is a slight rewrite to episode 1×19, 'Miss Mystic Falls.' What happens when Damon and Elena share an intense connection on the dance floor?


Damon Salvatore had been watching her for months, long before they had met. Elena Gilbert was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen, even more so than Katherine, who was Elena's twin. Well, at least on the outside. On the inside, they couldn't be more different. They both had long brown hair, mesmerizing brown eyes, and curves to die for, but personality wise, they couldn't have been more different. Maybe that was part of what drew Damon to Elena in the first place; he wasn't entirely sure.

All he knew was that he wanted her, but there was one problem with that. She was enamored with his saintly brother, Stefan. It ALWAYS came back to Stefan. Damon growled inwardly at the thought of his annoyingly self-righteous brother, even though at the moment, he was off God knows where, and one of the contestants of the Miss Mystic Falls pageant was conveniently missing as well. If Damon knew his brother like he pretty damn well did by now, he was feeding off of the poor girl and figuring out what to do with her body.

Damon didn't focus on that, though. He pushed the thought out of his mind and smirked to himself as he thought of how he was going to comfort Elena when she found out the truth about Stefan's true nature. There were quite a few ways in which he could do that, and he had a feeling that it would be easier for him since he looked irresistibly sexy in the suit he was currently wearing. The dark hue of his tie and the crisp whiteness of his shirt made his icy blue eyes look even bluer, a feature that not a lot of girls could resist. His raven black hair was lightly tousled; he never bothered with hair gel the way Stefan did. Damon rolled his eyes at the thought and his thoughts drifted back to Elena.

He and Elena had already had a short discussion regarding Stefan's favorite snack; human blood. Understandably, she wasn't very happy. Stefan walked in in the middle of their conversation, and Damon, being the gentleman that he was – well, sometimes – left them alone to talk. Somewhere along the way, Stefan had gone missing, which brought them to that moment. Damon didn't know what happened, and he didn't particularly care.

He was willing and ready to do everything he could to get under Elena's skin, and under her dress. For one thing, he had conveniently left out the part about the fact that his brother was missing until the last possible minute. Stefan was supposed to be Elena's escort and dance partner for the pageant, but since he was nowhere to be found, Damon took it upon himself to graciously step in and take his place.

The moment had come. Mayor Lockwood's voice rang out throughout the foyer, "Miss Elena Gilbert, escorted by Mr. Stefan Salvatore." Elena looked unsure of herself as she slowly descended the staircase, scanning the crowd for Stefan. Her eyes looked sad, but she had her gorgeous smile plastered onto her face as she made one more sweeping glance around the room. To make it look spontaneous, Damon pushed his way carefully through the crowd to stand at the bottom of the staircase. When Elena's eyes met his, she looked stunned for half a second, then a look of palpable relief washed over her soft face. Damon gave a little smile in return.

Her smile still on her face, she whispered "Where's Stefan?"

"I don't know," Damon whispered in return. He held out his hand to a worried Elena, and she took it, once again putting on her fake yet beautiful smile. He led her through the makeshift arched doorway and out onto the dance floor as the music started to play.

Elena curtsied, and Damon bowed at the same time. When their faces were close enough, Elena whispered "What are we going to do?"

Damon quickly replied, "Right now, we just have to get through this." Elena gave a small nod, a fleeting worried look in her eyes, and the two started to dance. The dance itself was simple, but the look that passed between them spoke volumes of the pent-up tension that was only rising between them. They barely touched for the first part, as the dance dictated, but when they joined for the second half, the world melted away. Damon could see it in her eyes and in the small, genuine smile she gave him. The dance ended, the audience applauded, and they bowed and curtsied to each other once more, respectively.

"Aren't they beautiful? We will announce which of these young ladies will be the first Miss Mystic Falls in about half an hour. Please stay until then and enjoy yourselves." Mayor Lockwood smiled to the crowd and bowed respectfully, and Elena and Damon walked hand in hand from the dance floor behind the other contestants and their escorts. When they had a moment of privacy, Elena pulled Damon aside and gave him a look that made his cock twitch in his pants. He could practically feel her blood rushing through her veins as her heart started beating faster, and that only made him desire her more.

"Damon, when we were out there dancing, I felt something powerful pass between us; I can't explain it." Her voice was soft and her eyes bore into his. He took the first leap, hoping Elena wouldn't resist him again.

"Then let's do something about it." He quickly used his heightened senses to sense if there was anyone near enough to see them; there wasn't, so he took her hand and pulled her into the nearest room, locking the door behind them.

"But what about Stefan?" Elena was breathing more heavily now, her chest heaving with each breath she took. Damon couldn't help but admire the way her breasts swelled under the top of her dress.

"What my little brother doesn't know won't hurt him." The smile he gave her then, one full of carnal desire and dark promise, and the last of her resolve melted away. Elena threw her arms around his neck, her body pressing flush against his as she kissed him. Damon was taken aback for a mere second; he never expected her to make the first move. He went with it, though, and his hands went to her hips, gripping them tightly as he pulled her so that her core was pressed against his erection. The contact made her gasp, and she kissed him harder.

Damon decided to take control back. He pushed her roughly against the wall and lifted her dress up to her waist. "Don't want to wrinkle your pretty dress," he smirked as he unzipped it and lifted it over her head. Elena nodded and helped him then laid it on the back of a chair. Damon shrugged his jacket off his shoulders, and Elena's hands were on him again, fumbling with the button on his pants.

"I need you, Damon," she panted as she freed his cock and stopped to stare at it. He was so much longer and thicker than Stefan! She involuntarily licked her lips as she stroked it gently and looked up at him, instantly becoming lost in his mesmerizing blue eyes. Wordlessly, Damon ripped her panties from her body, lifted her and nudged her legs until she wrapped them around his waist, and thrust up into her, all in one smooth motion. They simultaneously moaned as every inch of his cock sank into her tight pussy. Elena didn't know how wet she was until he entered her, and he slid in easily. "Take me," she breathed.

Damon kissed her hard again as he began slamming his thick cock into her again and again, the pure force of his lust for her driving him to new heights of desire. He growled as he concentrated his superhuman speed to his hips and thrust out of Elena with inhuman force, making her cry out in mixed pleasure and pain. Damon crushed his mouth to hers to muffle her cries. Elena ripped her face away and got the all-too-familiar euphoric look on her face; the one that Damon so loved seeing on all of his partners' faces.

"Damon, don't stop, I'm gonna- OH FUCK! DAMON!" She buried her face in his neck as her orgasm washed over her like a tidal wave, her screams of pleasure muffled against Damon's warm skin. The way her inner muscles clamped around his cock nearly made him let go, but he wasn't done with her yet, and he told her so.

"I'm not done with you yet." His voice was a low, dangerous growl as he fucked her with a force that she hadn't known with Matt or with Stefan. This wasn't making love; this was pure, animalistic, no-holds-barred fucking, and Elena hadn't realized just how much she needed it. The realization of this combined with the intensity of their connection triggered another orgasm more powerful than her first one. She started seeing stars as she clung to Damon for dear life and wave after wave of her seemingly endless orgasm threatened to make her lose consciousness.

Finally, Damon couldn't take it anymore. Being inside her felt too good; he needed this too badly. He needed her. He groaned loudly as he thrust hard up into her one more time and came so hard that it hurt. He kept thrusting, not wanting their moment to be over yet. He finished cumming after what felt like an hour and moved his hand down between them to move his fingers with unbelievable speed over her clit, immediately triggering another orgasm from Elena. "Damon, it's too much, I can't!" she cried out between her moans of ecstasy.

"You can, and you will." To prove his point, he kept rubbing her, and she came undone around him, her pussy muscles clamping down almost rhythmically around his still-hard cock. "I'm still not finished with you." He pressed his forehead to hers as he started thrusting into her again.

"We have to go back soon," she moaned but made no move to stop him.

"I'll have you back in plenty of time." His eyes were full of something Elena couldn't place, but the way he looked at her nearly made her cum again.

"Fuck me harder," she pleaded. "No one has given me pleasure like this."

"I've waited so long for you to say that." Damon groaned as he obliged her request for him to go faster. He fucked her with abandon, and after a while, Elena couldn't tell whether she was having a series of orgasms or one never-ending one. Damon came inside her again with a force he hadn't felt in a long time. Once he finished, he was still rock hard, but their half hour was almost up. "We have to go," he moaned as he slowly pulled out of her and let her down. "We'll have just enough time to straighten ourselves out and separately go back to the foyer."

Elena nodded then pulled her dress back over her head, and Damon smirked as he saw how unsteady she was on her feet. "I'm surprised that no one went looking for us," she admitted. "Will you help me zip this up?"

"I would be glad to." Damon stepped up behind her after fixing his pants and zipped the bodice of her dress back up, kissing her neck gently. "You are so beautiful," he murmured. He fixed a wayward lock of her dark hair and mustered up the courage to ask the question he'd been afraid to ask. "Was this a one-time thing?"

Elena turned around and looked at him incredulously. "You're kidding, right? After being fucked like that, I can't imagine going back to Stefan." Damon didn't say anything; he just smiled and pulled her face to his for a soft, tender kiss.

"I was so hoping you would answer that way," he murmured.

"We will be announcing Miss Mystic Falls in five minutes! Please, make your way to the foyer." Mayor Lockwood's voice boomed from somewhere in the house, and Damon and Elena were brought back to reality.

"That's our cue," she sighed. "Can we meet up later tonight and continue where we left off?" She bit her lip and adjusted the strap that was starting to fall down her shoulder, and Damon followed the movements of her fingers with his own, leaving a trail of warmth on Elena's skin that made her shudder pleasurably.

"Come to the boarding house at around ten. I'll find something for Stefan to do." He waved his hand dismissively.

"Speaking of that, how am I going to tell him?" she sighed. "He needs me right now." Damon could see the hurt in her eyes as she said this, and he somehow knew that it wasn't because she was broken up about ending things with Stefan.

"Hey," he said softly. "If he needed you, he would have been here today, and he wouldn't be off God knows where right now." He laid a hand along her cheek and she leaned into his touch. "And I have a feeling he wasn't kind to you during your last encounter." He tried to keep the sarcasm out of his voice, but it came out anyway.

"You're right; you're absolutely right." She sighed as she smoothed her skirt down. "I'll talk to him the next time I see him; I think I know how to handle it."

"I know you do." Damon gently kissed her forehead. "Now you go back out there first; if anyone asks, just say you had to run home and get something." Elena nodded and left the room, again plastering on her fake smile, and Damon used his vampire speed to whip out of the room, take a different direction, and slip unseen into an empty spot in the back of the crowd.

As Elena stood on the stage, she gave him a small wave, which no one saw but him. He smirked in response and his thoughts ran wild as Mayor Lockwood made some boring speech about the inspiration and history behind the pageant. He announced the winner, but Damon wasn't paying attention. He was too busy thinking about his encounter with Elena, and as he thought about the way she fell apart around him, his cock stirred in his pants. It was going to be really hard to wait until that night to have her again.

Elena was feeling the same way as she gave Caroline a congratulatory hug. She had a connection with Damon that she didn't have with Stefan. Now she just had to figure out how to explain that to him without sounding too harsh. She assured herself that it was going to be okay and went back to the party, quickly finding Damon, and the two of them managed to look innocent as they danced and laughed their way into the night.