All I Wanna Do is Make Love to You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The soft rays of sunshine hit Lynn's closed eyelids making her face scrunch up in annoyance. She knew she hadn't slept that long and that it couldn't possibly be morning yet. When the fuzz cleared form her sleep muddled brain, realization hit...hard. Suddenly it all came back to her and she realized why she hadn't gotten much sleep last night. Stretching carefully, she felt Ricky's arm tighten around her waist. She was lying with her back to the obviously naked Ricky, who was holding her captive and warm. What am I thinking?! She cried in desperation to herself. She had no idea why she had let herself go the night before, but she knew there would be plenty of time to reflect and regret once she was miles and miles away from that motel. Making as little noise as possible and trying not to jar the bed too much, Lynn grabbed Ricky's wrist gently and pushed her arm away from her. A deep breath later, she was free to slip out of bed. Not bothering to grab anything but her clothes and few belongings, she spared one more glance at the bed and left. She couldn't allow herself to think about the night, just as she couldn't allow herself to think about Ricky's face when she would wake up and find her gone. Ignoring the pain in her heart, she jumped into her car and sped off, away from the motel, away from her indiscretion, away from...happiness?

The rain had let up, but the roads were still wet and slippery. Once the motel was left far in the distance, she pulled her foot off the accelerator and drove at a more moderate pace. The morning was bright and beautiful but it made her heart that much heavier. She knew what she had done was wrong and she hated herself for it, but she also knew she had no other choice. Whatever had compelled her to let go of inhibitions and throw caution to the wind was a deep and dark impulse that was seemingly hiding in the face of daylight. "A lot of people have one night stands, I'm not the only one." She told herself, trying to make herself feel better. The small pep talk didn't seem to have the desired effect however, and she felt even worse. Many people may have one night stands, but not many people would do what you did, her conscious screamed at her in anger. As it turned out, Ricky should have been afraid of her and not the other way around. She hoped that in time, she would forget her misdeed, and eventually would get the tall, dark stranger out of her mind and heart. Baffled as to her strange feelings, Lynn tried to make sense of them. She had never before had any kind of feelings towards another woman, much less this kind of attraction. She had a boyfriend, for God's sake. But no matter how much she kept telling herself that, she knew that her heart didn't lie. She had felt an instant attraction, a pull toward Ricky the minute she saw her close up. Unable to explain it in any other rational way, she figured the strange circumstances and fear of the unknown wrought havoc on her unsuspecting heart and emotions. Now, by the light of day, she couldn't avoid the truth of those feelings, and the truth of the previous night.

Her memory was adamant to play tricks on her as scenes from the night flashed through her mind. She could almost feel those long fingers caressing her and coaxing pleasurable moans out of her mouth. The memory of first entry into her open and responsive body was like a lightning bolt hitting her over sensitized nerves. She jumped and the car swerved for a moment. When she gained her senses, she could feel perspiration dotting her forehead.

Lynn swallowed and decided that perhaps some music would help calm her. The minute she turned on the radio she regretted it. That damned song by Heart began playing in earnest. Angrily, she beat her palm against the radio, trying to shut it off in the process. When the image of Ricky's face about to follow her over the precipice flashed through her mind, she pulled the car to a stop with a loud screech. "I can't do this. I have to get home."

Sighing in frustration and defeat, she swerved the car around and began heading home, vacation over and done with. Afraid to stop for anything or anyone, Lynn drove through the night and reached her house by the afternoon of next day. The sight of her boyfriend opening their front door made her heart skip a beat. The feeling was different though. She was excited to see him, but it was no longer the same kind of excitement; it was more like a reluctant kind. Having no other choice, she stepped out of the car and let herself be engulfed by a deep, strong hug. Her boyfriend, Mark, was a few inches taller than her, blonde with blue eyes, so different and yet so familiar, and muscularly built. "Mark, I..." She tried to explain, to offer an apology, but her words were stopped by a deep, probing kiss. Unable to ignore the stirrings, she realized just how different it had all become. She was no longer satisfied. It was as though her entire life had changed because of one faithful, seemingly insignificant night. Nothing else could compare anymore, and she was afraid that she would never be able to settle again. Her fear translated itself into tears, which only intensified when Mark pulled her closer still and tried to kiss her tears away.

Once inside the house, Mark began speaking, "I'm so glad you're back. I was so worried."

She had loved Mark at one time, she knew she still loved him in a way. But it couldn't be compared to what had gone through her a mere two nights ago. She knew she sounded like a broken record and she knew she should hate herself for treating both those innocent people in such a bad manner, but she couldn't help it.

Everything seemed to pass before her eyes as though in either slow motion or in cartoon-like fast forward. People talked around her, worked around her, loved around her, but worst of all, they lived around her. She was like an empty shell, a zombie grudgingly brought to life. Mark didn't understand her anymore, not that he ever had, she would say. No one got along with her and so, people began avoiding her altogether. She picked fights for no reason and it seemed her life was crumbling right in front of her eyes and there was nothing she could do about it, until one faithful day.

Lynn lived in a small town where nothing really happened, but when something did, the entire town was in an uproar. That is one of the reasons she had seriously began contemplating leaving the small, suburban town in favor of the big city. She had had enough with people getting into her business, and she couldn't take the loneliness anymore. She preferred the kind of loneliness the big city would afford, a loneliness caused by simple, impersonal estrangement. On the day she decided to tell Mark of her plans, a stranger appeared in town.

Standing outside in the sun, checking over her car, Lynn felt a chill run down her spine. She turned around and at first didn't see anything, but then a tall, dark figure appeared from behind a tree, heading in her direction.

Lynn's breathing hitched and she clutched her chest, fearing her heart might jump right out and thump its way toward the oncoming reason for its abnormal excitation.

When Ricky was standing face to face with Lynn, Lynn was positive she couldn't gather enough moisture to utter a single word.

"Fancy meeting you here." Ricky said in that deep, sultry voice of hers that still had the ability to send tingles down Lynn's spine.

"What...How...?" Lynn was still speechless.

"Well, it's not like I did this on purpose and don't worry, I had no way of finding out where you lived, even though God knows I tried." A bit of bitterness crept into her voice.

"Ricky, I'm sorry," was all Lynn could say before her throat closed up again.

"I looked for you, you know, a lot. I didn't even have a last name, much less anything else to go by. It took me a while until I gave up, but my heart wouldn't let up. It kept breaking more each day until I thought I wouldn't be able to stay up on my feet. My life began disintegrating in front of my eyes, and I didn't even care." Ricky looked down at the ground, unable to capture Lynn's gaze. She shuffled her feet and continued, "I know it's weird and that I've probably freaked you out by now, but you changed my life that night. Up to that moment, when I met you, I didn't even know what happiness meant. When you drove out of my life, you left this huge hole that only you can fill." She chuckled dryly for a moment and said, "Look at me, standing here on your front lawn gushing like an idiot. I blame you for this, you know, you reduced me to this sappy, mushy, romantic kind of person that I used to hate and scorn at." She poked Lynn jokingly in the chest.

Lynn captured the poking finger in the palm of her hand and squeezed her fist around it tightly. "I can't believe you're here. I haven't been the same since then either. Nothing like this has ever happened to me. But, what are you doing here? How did you find me?"

Ricky shrugged. "I didn't come here with the intention of finding you. That damn car I own broke down again right outside this town and I started walking in search of a garage or something, when I saw you. Do you see a certain pattern here? My legs were trembling so hard I was sure I would fall flat on my face when I got near you."

Lynn smiled, "Your car? Again? What a coincidence."

Ricky shook her head, "No, I don't believe in coincidences." She leaned down and captured the sweetest lips she had ever tasted and would forever taste again and again.

The End

12