All I Want for Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever so slowly I pulled my legs apart, each long stroke of lotion widening the gap between them, until the only thing hiding my swollen core was the fact that my ankles were crossed. The rest of me, from hips to throat, was fully visible.

Uncrossing one leg, I extended it fully, drizzling more lotion along its length, "accidentally" dropping a dollop on my breast, where the lights could catch its decent toward my nipple, a creamy white reminder of things we both enjoyed. Supporting my calf with one hand, I stroked scented lotion along the curve and dip of my leg, enjoying the smell as much as the touch.

Trailing fingernails from toe to buttock, I teased and tormented one last time before picking up the bottle and applying the same attention to the other leg, knowing that as I unbent and stroked that long limb, my swollen, glistening core was exposed to the camera.

Lovingly, teasingly I applied the lotion, stroke after stroke of glossy cream onto pale skin. From toes to thigh, I caressed and teased, stroked and delighted, never needing to touch my steaming core – I was quivering with passion and burning with desire, as was evidenced by my glittering eyes, flushed cheeks, and sounds of pleasure.

Sliding onto the edge of the sofa, I spread my legs wide, arched my back, lifted the bottle to full arms' length – and squirted lotion all over my chest, shoulders, stomach. Drizzle after messy drizzle of lotion cascaded over my skin, some slithering off curves to drip onto the sofa and floor. Closing my eyes, I moaned in ecstasy, easily imagining the streams and dollops of creamy lotion to be Toby's thick, rich cum, coating me in spurt after spurt of pleasure. Tossing the bottle aside, I slicked both hands over my body, rubbing that potent cream into every curve and crevice, stroking it along my neck, over my shoulders, coating my breasts...and finally, finally stroking it into the softness of my smooth, swollen pussy.

The slippery caress of my fingers against my clit made me jump, then moan. I slid multiple fingers inside of me, writhing in pleasure, wiggling my fingertips and feeling my pussy clench around them as I exploded, keening Toby's name, riding his fingers in my mind.

At last, breathless, I pulled my hands away from my throbbing pussy, seeing the moisture beaded along the well-lotioned surface. With a grin of pure devilment, I scooped up more of my own cream where it had pooled – and rubbed my juices into the skin of my throat, breasts, shoulders and stomach, just as I had the vanilla-scented lotion. Wet and wild, I coated myself with my husband's favorite scent – my arousal. My skin, when I looked at the video display, was glistening, swirls and whorls of color reflected from the Christmas lights, my nipples hard and throbbing, my pussy swollen and flushed, my entire body in "come fuck me" mode.

"Toby, please," I begged the camera, sensuously undulating with the force of my need. My hands roamed anywhere and everywhere, my hips rocking softly as I blindly searched for fulfillment. Bending over the arm of the sofa, I reached for my toy box, unaware of the sexy picture my glimmering legs and glistening buttocks made as I stretched for the object of my desire.

Finally, toy in hand, I spun around on the cushion, unconsciously assuming my earlier position – one leg bent against the back of the sofa, one foot flat on the floor, back arched gracefully over the sofa's arm. Holding my toy in two hands, I lowered the glistening black rod to my mouth, flicking my tongue along its head in welcome before sliding it into my throat. I'd been practicing since my love had been in the desert. I couldn't wait to show him how much deeper I could take it – and him. For several minutes I gave the camera a show, knowing the audible sounds of my pleasure would go straight to Toby's cock when he watched this. And knowing I was pleasuring my man brought me more pleasure...and made me noisier.

Swirling my tongue along its length, I slipped it out, rubbing the head over my lips, along my cheeks, down the curve of my throat, making love to it – to him – with every part of my wet, willing body.

I slid that dark toy along my breasts – between them, under them, along their full curve, rubbing the tip of that long, dark toy into the throbbing firmness of my swollen nipples. I pushed my breasts together, completely encasing the thickness of my fake cock within my slippery, shimmery flesh. Just the head poked out, begging to be licked. I complied, moaning in pleasure.

Finally, turning my head to the camera to let Toby read the arousal etched on my face, I slipped my toy down to my aching pussy. Tossing my head back, I rocked my hips up onto it, easily imagining Toby's hard, dark length entering my slick folds. Biting my lips in an effort to stifle my cries of pure pleasure, I exploded even as the full length slid into me. Bucking, heaving, writhing, I moaned and gasped, hair tossing one way then another as I thrashed and rolled on the sofa, wave after wave of passion slamming through me.

As the pounding of my heart subsided, I opened my eyes and looked right into the camera. "I love you."

Letting my eyes flicker almost shut, I straightened around to face the camera, leaning forward, blue eyes blazing on the display screen. "Now," I grinned, "here's a Christmas treat for you, darlin'."

Sinking back onto the cushion, I spread my legs wide and rocked my hips, rubbing my wet, swollen lips against the giant red-and-white-striped peppermint stick I'd snagged from under the tree. With a devilish grin, I lifted the stick up to my mouth, swirling my tongue around it as I'd just swirled my tongue around my toy, tasting myself through the bite of mint.

Sliding the now sticky candy cane along the same path my toy had earlier taken, I left a wet, glistening trail that shimmered in the low light. My giggle of devilish amusement turned to a gasping whimper as my heat swallowed the length of that gaily striped stick, taking it to depths that only Toby had ever before reached. Arching my back, whimpering in pleasure, I closed my eyes and imagined my husband's long, thick black cock ravaging me in that way only he could.

Pumping the thick stick in and out of me, I moaned his name, writhing in pleasure, feeling undeniably sexy, knowing this show would be sure to drive him insane. As another crashing orgasm washed over me, I arched and quivered, eyes blindly focused on the ceiling...and meeting those sexy, melted-chocolate eyes of my husband instead.

I froze. Well, my hands froze. My pussy continued to clench and gush and quake, even more so now that his eyes were roaming my exposed, glistening body.

"Toby?" I whispered, unbelieving.

His dark fingertip stroked the high curve of my cheek. "That's it, baby...cum for me." His voice, that smooth, sweet, sexy voice sent shivers coursing through me.

"Toby?!" Tears spilled from my eyes, trickling down my face. I couldn't tell if this was real, if my husband was truly here, with me, in the flesh. I'd wanted him here so badly – had I only wished this?

"Naw, baby, don't do that," he whispered, kissing the tears away. His hands cradled my cheeks, caressed my throat, one settling on my breast while the other slipped lower, gently twisting the peppermint stick inside of me, making my push against his hand in pleasure. His eyes flickered to the camera and he grinned, deciding to let it continue to capture the moment.

As his kisses dried my tears, the realization that he was truly here with me rocked me to the core. I lifted a hand and felt the stiff fabric of his ACUs, saw the tiredness lurking in those sweet, sexy eyes, heard the chime of dogtags from inside his shirt, felt his breath against my ear as he whispered the words of love and longing that it seemed I'd waited forever to hear. Tilting my head back with a gentle hand under my chin, he kissed me, long, slow, deep. Our tongues mated, our whimpers and moans melding together.

Slipping around the arm of the sofa, he pulled the candy cane from me, setting it aside, sinking into the corner I'd so recently left, and pulling me across his lap. His lips never left mine.

As I straddled his lap, crushed tightly to him, whimpering my pleasure, passion, disbelief, he stroked his hand through my hair and moaned my name, over and over.

"How..." I asked, dazed.

"Don't you know," he murmured, smiling against my lips. "Haven't you figured it out yet?"

With a laugh of amazed delight, I clutched him to me, pressing kisses all over his beloved, smiling face. "Oh yes," I said, sending my thanks skyward. "Oh yes."

In my mind, I heard Jazmin's voice again, and knew. "Everyone knows that if you make a Christmas wish in the first snow, it has to come true."

12