White Wife’s Flirting Leads to More

Story Info
Lauren gets in deep with neighbor.
9k words
4.7
206.7k
440

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kelly2020
Kelly2020
480 Followers

Lauren wasn't expecting the blast of cold water to come shooting out of the outdoor faucet when she twisted the handle. She jumped back, handle in her hand as the water gushed out of the broken faucet in the flower bed.

Lauren wiped the water dripping from her face as she backpedaled to escape the unexpected fountain. Sputtering and shaking her head, she stood in the front yard trying to figure out what to do when suddenly she heard a voice from next door.

"Lauren, don't worry, I'll be right there!"

She looked over to see her neighbor, Gerrell, running into his garage and emerging with a metal stick. He loped over to the edge of the house, flipped up a plastic lid, stuffed the metal gadget down into the ground and turned. Just as suddenly as the water had gushed out of the faucet, it stopped.

Gerrell looked at Lauren and half-leered, half-laughed. Her blonde hair lay in wet half-curls down her face and onto her shoulders. Her face glistened with the water still dribbling down her skin. That's what made Gerrell laugh. What made him leer was the white T-shirt that was now pasted to Lauren's voluptuous body.

Her big breasts, which Gerrell guessed had to be DD, looked enormous with the shirt plastered to her body. He could make out her sensual curves, the flatness of her stomach in contrast to the prominence of her sexy tits.

Gerrell was snapped back to life when Lauren laughingly said, "Thanks. Oh my gosh, I don't know what happened." Holding up the faucet handle, she quipped, "I guess I don't know my own strength."

Gerrell angled over to the beautiful housewife and took the handle from her. Now, he could see her nipples poking through her bra. She pulled up the bottom of her T-shirt to wipe her face and Gerrell ogled her flat stomach.

That's the most he had seen of his new neighbor since she and her husband moved in two weeks prior. Of course, he had welcomed them to the neighborhood and learned their names were Lauren and Chad Briscoll. He was a bank vice president and she was a parttime work-from-home web designer.

They had been married 10 years and were both in their early 30s. In fact, Lauren -- at 31 years old -- was about half the age of Gerrell.

Gerrell and his family had moved into the neighborhood when his three kids were small and he had lived there for 30 years, staying in the same house after his kids moved out and his wife died about three years ago.

Now retired from the state highway department, where he was an engineer, Gerrell made it a point to stay active by working out in his home gym and putting in time landscaping his yard. His large biceps were the topping to his 6-3 ebony frame and shaved head.

"Thanks, Mr. Crawford," Lauren said, shaking her head and still laughing. "I guess I need to go call a plumber."

"Please, call me Gerrell," he responded. "This is just one of those things that happens to older homes. But, no need to call a plumber. This is an easy fix."

Lauren looked at him, a little puzzled. She wasn't accustomed to having a man around the house who could repair things. But, she also wasn't used to having a man with those big arms and barrel chest. Gerrell just looked like he could handle anything.

"Really? You can fix this?" she asked.

"Sure, this won't take long," Gerrell said. "I should have everything I need in the garage. I've accumulated a lot of stuff over the years."

"Well, thanks so much! I'm going to dry off, if you don't need anything," she said as she took a step toward the front door.

"No, go ahead," Gerrell said, watching the way Lauren's shorts hugged her tight ass as she walked to the door.

"Dammmm," he thought to himself, subconsciously shaking his head. "That's a sweet ass."

An hour later, Gerrell rang the doorbell and told Lauren the faucet was fixed and the water was turned back on.

"Thank you, Gerrell," she responded. "I hope you will join us for dinner tonight as a way to repay you."

"That's not necessary," he started to say but Lauren cut him off.

"I won't take no for an answer," she said. "See you at 7. I hope you like pasta."

"I love pasta and thanks for the invitation," Gerrell said, admiring the way she looked. Lauren stood 5-8, with a dazzling smile that seemed it was made just for whoever it was directed at. Full lips, beautiful teeth. Her hair was still damp, which for some reason made her seem even sexier, like she was wet all over.

Lauren smiled at him one last time before slowly closing the door. Gerrell walked back to his house, already feeling invigorated by talking to the sexy young housewife. Was that a mischievous smile Lauren flashed... or was his mind going overboard simply because she was gorgeous, blonde, stacked perfectly and in close proximity?

Gerrell arrived promptly at 7 with a bottle of wine that he handed over to Chad. Gerrell thought the pair made a nice-looking couple. Chad was 6 feet tall, dark headed and handsome, though a little out of shape to be only 33 years old. All in all, though, a nice-looking couple.

Chad thanked Gerrell appropriately for handling the plumbing issue, but Gerrell was only half listening. His attention was on Lauren, who had changed into a flowy sundress with spaghetti straps. Her tits swayed with her movements as she prepared the table for dinner, and the dress would occasionally get trapped around her ass, giving Gerrell the knowledge she was wearing a thong underneath.

He imagined that same tight ass he saw today framed by a tiny thong and he felt his black cock shift underneath his dress shorts.

He adjusted his seating on the couch and Lauren looked over and locked eyes with him and gave him that deep smile, the one that bore down to his soul.

"Surely, she knows what she does to guys when she smiles that like," he thought.

The night went much like that... Gerrell paying 80 percent of his attention to the beautiful wife, who would smile seductively at him and occasionally lick her lips.

It was a subconscious movement that made Lauren lick her lips. She wasn't intentionally teasing the large black man who couldn't take his eyes off her. The smile, the lip licking, the locking of eyes -- they were all things that Lauren did with everyone. She had been accused of being a cocktease by several guys, but it wasn't her fault she looked like a lifesize fuck doll and everything she did was a sexual turn on.

If guys took it the wrong way, then whose fault is that?

Chad was accustomed to Lauren being the center of most every man's attention, so it was no big deal when Gerrell couldn't tear himself away from Chad's beautiful wife.

"Poor guy," Chad thought. "Probably hasn't been laid in years."

Chad knew he himself would be getting some pussy later that night.

With dinner finished, Gerrell excused himself to go home, shaking hands with Chad and then engulfing Lauren's hand in his two huge mitts and once again looking into her eyes and melting with her smile as he said goodbye and walked to his house.

Lauren, for all the part she played in being an innocent, doting wife, noticed how large Gerrell's hands were. How could she not notice? Everything about the man was huge, his height, his arms, his chest, his hands...

Her thoughts were interrupted when Chad put his arms around her waist and pressed his groin against her tight ass. "See you in bed," he whispered in her ear.

Lauren knew what that meant, and it was fine because she was unusually horny. They had a good sex life, usually screwing three times a week and she would orgasm at least one of those times.

They both slept nude, so it was no surprise when Chad pulled her close as they lay in bed. His hand found her big titty and started playing with her large pink nipple.

"I thought tonight went well," she said. "What did you think."

"Yes, it was great," Chad said. "As usual, you were the perfect hostess."

"Perfect? Hardly. It was just pasta and salad."

"Yes," Chad said as he slipped a finger inside Lauren hot pussy, "but Gerrell was captivated by you. It didn't matter what we had to eat."

Chad leaned over and took one of Lauren's sensitive nipples in his mouth, sucking it and then running it between his teeth. Her pussy was already wet, so he pushed a second finger inside her.

"Ohhh," she moaned. "He was just being ni... ni... nice."

"And you were being nice too," Chad said as he tickled her clit with his fingers. He loved to tease Lauren about the guys that wanted to fuck her. It made her hot... it made him even hotter. "I saw the way you smiled at him, and he noticed it too."

Lauren sighed as Chad kept tantalizing her clit, moving his fingers against it as he sucked in her nipple when he wasn't talking to her about the way she teases. She could feel his hard cock against her leg.

"He did seem to like it," Lauren said as Chad's fingers played with your clit. "I'm sure he's lonely living in that house all... by... himself." She drug the last few words out, giving Chad the impression she was thinking about Gerrell at the moment.

"Do you think he's dreaming about you right now?"

"I don't know, baby," Lauren said in her little girl voice. "Do you think he is?"

"Fuck yes... he's probably jacking off while he imagines how good of a fuck you are," Chad said excitedly.

In fact, Gerrell was thinking about the big-tittied, white married woman. He was thinking about her tight ass and what he imagined was a wet hot pussy and... fuck, those huge melons. He imagined how she would look when he sank his black, veiny cock all the way in her married pussy, how the surrender would show on her face.

He could tell she was interested, the way she smiled at him, the way her eyes twinkled. Gerrell could see mischief in them.

While Lauren was throwing her hips up to meet her husband's thrusts of his 6-inch white dick, at the same time next door Gerrell was sending ropes of thick white cum all over his stomach, hand and balls. Spurred by Chad's talk, Lauren was imagining Gerrell ramming into her wet pussy.

She kept lifting her hips up, trying to get as much of Chad's skinny white dick into her as possible. Her arms around his neck, she fucked him hard, feeling her orgasm starting to gain steam. Her mind was on Gerrell, thinking about how that older black man had flirted with her.

"Gerrell must want some of your tight wet pussy, baby," Lauren's husband said, making her moan. "I bet his big black cock was so hard when he left..." Chad's talk did more for him than Lauren as he suddenly emptied his balls into her womb. She kept fucking up into her husband, trying to get enough friction to cum but Chad went soft before she could get herself off.

"Fuck," she thought. "I needed to cum tonight." She wanted to reach down and play with herself but didn't want her husband to feel inadequate.

Chad, meanwhile, was pleased with himself as he rolled off his beautiful, sexy wife, whose tits were still heaving up and down in desperate horniness, her nipples hard.

She laid there, staring at the ceiling, thinking about the naughty, lewd things her husband had said while they were fucking. Chad enjoyed telling her about how other guys wanted to fuck her, but this was the first time he was so graphic, describing how he believed Gerrell must have a massive cock and how he would pound her with it. How she would open her legs for his black cock and take it all, like a good white slut wife.

Hearing him say "slut wife," sent a shiver through Lauren. It was so naughty, so dirty, so ultimately sexy.

Lauren didn't sleep well that night, at least not until she finally slipped into the bathroom a few hours later and fingered herself to orgasm, all the while picturing a massive black cock pounding her mercilessly.

For the next week, it seemed Lauren called Gerrell over almost every day to take a look at something that had broken, seemed like it was going to break or just needed tightening. She would usually fix lunch for them both and she found herself wearing tight shorts and low cut tanks most days, since it was summer.

Gerrell didn't even try to hide his ogling now. He brazenly stared at her tits and her tight ass. When he was explaining what he was doing, he would occasionally put his hand on her shoulder or back, which excited Lauren immensely. And she couldn't miss that huge bulge in his shorts. She knew she made him hard -- she couldn't miss the huge evidence of it.

In turn, as Gerrell was kneeling down, replacing an electrical plug, Lauren put both hands on his shoulders and asked if he would like something to drink. She felt the muscles and he smelled her womanly scent. Another time, as Gerrell was adjusting a door, she put her hand on his waist as she squeezed by him. He felt her hand linger on his waist, then slide across his back.

Gerrell's reward would be to see her nipples get hard with excitement, which made him start to stiffen as well. He loved the innuendo, the nuance they shared. She loved the way he immediately got hard around her.

"Don't you love the warm weather?" he asked Lauren one day. "I think the pool is warm enough now to swim, comfortably."

"You have a swimming pool?" she asked, never having seen inside his backyard privacy fence.

"Yes, the wife wanted it when the kids were little. We've got a lot of enjoyment out of it during the years. You should come swim some time, lay out and get some sun," Gerrell said with a sly grin. He was envisioning Lauren's tight hot body in a little bikini.

"Oh, I'd like that," she replied, smiling back at him. "But, I'm not in swimsuit shape!"

"I would disagree with that," Gerrell said, looking her up and down with such a hunger it sent a shiver down Lauren's spine.

"Well, thanks, but you don't see what I see in the mirror."

"Then, you should use the mirror at my house," Gerrell said, half-laughing and half-serious.

Lauren looked at him and flashed her smile.

Several times that week Gerrell mentioned to Lauren that she should use his swimming pool. Each time, he made it clear with his hungry look that he wanted to see the young white wife barely clad.

Lauren didn't tell her hubby about the swimming invitation, but she would disclose the brief touches, the smiles, the look of lust in Gerrell's eyes, which made Chad's imagination go wild. She knew Chad loved imagining her being fucked by another guy, but she doubted he could handle it in real life. Better to just keep it a fantasy.

"But, baby, you know I would never do anything with Gerrell," she said more than once. "I would never cheat on you. Ever."

"Flirting isn't cheating," Chad said. "Doesn't it excite you to flirt with him?"

"I don't really flirt," Lauren said, knowing it was a white lie. "We just talk."

"I have seen the way he looks at you. He is definitely flirting."

"Yeah ...," she finally admitted. "He likes what he sees. I think he hasn't had a woman in a long time."

Chad looked at his wife and knew that any man would love what he saw. Those incredible tits, tight ass and blonde hair made her irresistible.

Chad's own cock was hard thinking about his wife's sexiness and he loved how guys tried to seduce her. He imagined Gerrell getting so hard that he had to jack off every time he got home.

Chad took his wife's big sexy tits in both hands and kissed her passionately. One hand then trailed down to her firm ass and his hand slipped inside her shorts to squeeze her flesh.

His finger trailed down her ass crack as her big tits pressed hard against his chest. Lauren could feel his cock hard against her stomach.

Lauren pulled away briefly. "Oh, are you thinking about Gerrell's hands all over your wife? His big black cock growing hard as he dominates your blonde, hot wife? You know, he loves to touch me, let his hands linger on my skin. His big black hands on my white married skin. Do you like thinking about that?"

Chad's cock jerked. He loved when she talked like that, when she read his dirty, filthy thoughts. Yes, that's exactly what he was thinking. He was picturing his blonde, big tittied wife getting pummeled by their neighbor's huge ebony monster. He imagined how hard his wife would cum on that black pole.

It was all he could think of lately. He jacked off himself at least once a day thinking about Lauren on her knees sucking Gerrell's massive hard on. Her lips wrapped around his shaft, her tongue licking his cock head and sucking his big black swollen balls. Gerrell's hands in her hair as he fucked her mouth.

He swallowed hard. "Yeah, I like it."

"Well, Gerrell's big cock does look interesting," Lauren teased. "I'm sure he knows how to use it. He probably has fucked a lot of white wives with that huge monster."

Chad couldn't believe how dirty Lauren was talking. Sure, they did some talking while fucking, but this was over the top.

"I wonder if he's ever had a blonde white wife with DD tits," Chad said, playing along "A hot stacked wife with a body made for fucking."

"He probably needs to," Lauren said, shockingly.

Chad groaned in desire and turned to take Lauren to their bed. Her dirty talk made him so fucking horny. As they walked to the bedroom, Lauren teased, "Gerrell would probably just fuck me in the living room. Bend me over the couch and make me take all of his huge black cock."

Chad immediately stopped and turned Lauren around, pushing her down on the couch, her tight ass up in the air. He pulled out his dick, moved her thong to the side and in one thrust was balls deep inside his sexy wife's wet pussy.

"Ohhhh Gerrell," Lauren moaned. "Fuck me with your big black cock. Make me your white married slut."

"Fuckkkk," Chad said, his balls already churning. He had never heard his wife of 10 years talk like that. "Is his cock bigger than mine?"

"Oh my god YES," Lauren shouted. "His cock is massive, baby. He gets so hard around me that it almost busts out of his shorts. His cock is incredible!"

"Will he fuck you better than me?"

"YES! I love how manly he is. I love how much he wants to make me a slut wife."

"Fuccccckkkkkk," Chad bellowed as he emptied his balls in his wife's wet pussy. "Fuck!"

Lauren bucked back into him, experiencing her own orgasm, but it wasn't because of her husband. She was picturing Gerrell's massive pole violating her married white pussy.

It was Wednesday when Lauren took up Gerrell's offer to visit his pool. She didn't tell her husband she planned on doing it... she wasn't prepared to answer all of his questions. She thought it would be so exciting to flirt with Gerrell at his pool, show him her amazing body and see how hard he would get for her.

She showed up in shorts and a tank top, flip flops, sunglasses and a floppy hat. She carried a small bag. Lauren rang the door bell and waited for the expression on Gerrell's face when he realized she was actually going to help herself to his swimming pool.

"Come in, come in," Gerrell said heartily, opening the door wide, then closing it quickly.

"I thought today would be a great day to get some sun, if you don't mind," Lauren said, smiling up at the large black man. "I don't have any work to do and feel kind of lazy today."

"It's a perfect day," Gerrell said. "I hope you brought a swimsuit."

"It's in here, along with a towel and some sunblock," she said. "Is there a place where I can change?"

"Yes, of course, the pool room is right off the back porch," Gerrell said as he motioned to the back of the house and watched Lauren's tight ass sway as she walked in front of him.

He showed her the room, then went to the kitchen to mix up a pitcher of margaritas. His mind was already at work, trying to picture how she would look in a swimsuit.

When Lauren emerged from the pool room, Gerrell almost dropped the pitcher. She came out wearing a white mesh cover-up that slightly concealed the incredible body beneath it. The DD tits were held in place with a skimpy black top; while below, she wore black bikini bottoms.

Kelly2020
Kelly2020
480 Followers