All I Want For Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shug
shug
6 Followers

I went wild on Terran's dick. I swallowed it as far down my throat as I could, holding it deep and milking it, kissing it. I let go of my clit and arched my back to let Clarence's heated invisible tongue whip my pussy into cream. Grabbed the base of Terran's shaft and worked it with my hands, massaging glittering golden light into his cock.

Everything was sugar. I had to feel him filling me again, push the sweetness deep inside. I straightened up and straddled his waist, watching Terran's face. Clarence's magic mouth didn't falter, keeping up its lapping and slurping, moving smoothly to my ass as I plunged again onto my fiancé's cock. Could he see what was happening? What was happening, exactly?

Terran's eyes were drifting closed, I was fucking down on him hard. He bit his lip, face clenched in pleasure. I loved his face when we fucked; I kissed him a million times, leaving luminous glitter all over his eyelids, forehead, cheeks. He wasn't seeing a thing.

Well, the blanket had fallen by this point. So I guess he was seeing my ass bounce up and down inside his hands, my pussy lips soaking wet and stretched around his cock, his thick dick sliding in and out of me as I climbed up and down him. I screwed my ass down on his rod, my waist working in grinding circles.

And Clarence's tongue never stopped licking and lathering my ass with his hot wet tongue. He was firm and soft at the same time, slurping around the opening, planting smacks of kisses along my whole slit, thrusting his tongue in my asshole as far as it would go and licking me from the inside. My ass was opening, even as my pussy wrung and clasped around Terran's sweet dick.

Then I felt a slippery, insistent pressure against my opening. There was a tickle of beard at my ear, and I heard the off-key humming of some tuneless Christmas tune. I was so startled I looked right at Terran. The head of Clarence's cock pressed its way inside my widening anal opening, and Terran looked into my eyes and smiled.

It was so smooth. Clarence worked inside my channel slowly and I leaned forward, keeping my body still as a statue. Inside, I was wringing out a huge orgasm on Terran's dick. He watched me grinning, thrusting into me through the tremors of my climax. Could he feel Clarence's dick inside of me? Maybe there was nothing to feel. Maybe I was imagining things. I had to be imagining things!

"Girl, shut up, no you ain't," said Clarence. He no longer smelled like Dante's weed, and wasn't even whispering anymore. "This is very real, but only real for you. He ain't gonna hear or feel anything you don't give him."

Terran seemed to be satisfied with what I was giving him. He clutched the globes of my ass and pulled me onto him harder and harder. As he pulled my cheeks apart, Clarence's phantom dick inched further into me. Soon I felt the heat of his pelvis sandwiching me to Terran.

"I'm a haunt you for a while Cynthia, if that's okay with you. You sure are fun to fuck, and I was due for a vacation. I'm gonna be your Xmas future."

Terran's dick stiffened and swelled inside my pussy. Clarence immediately took the cue and stiffened up too (ghost dick, I guess he can come whenever he wants), growing thicker and stiffer and never stopping his deep anal plowing. I seesawed between their thrusts. In the same moment I felt them both explode inside of me, hot silver sparkling cum that filled me with sweet fire and pushed out through my pores to drop honey rain down over us all. During that climax I think I bit a chunk out of poor Terran's shoulder trying to keep from screaming fa la la la la.

***don't forget to vote! thanx!!***

shug
shug
6 Followers
12