All Comments on 'All I Want Is You Ch. 03'

by janiexx

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
janiexxjaniexxover 18 years agoAuthor
Thank you to everyone who voted for this story

Thanks for all the comments and feedback from everyone who took the time to write and vote.

Just sad the story is at an end now!

janiexx

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow that was awesome

I loved this story. Happiness is sweeter when it's contrasted with sorrow. Good job. Sex scenes were smoothly woven into the story. Enjoyed the scarf scene. I was a bit confused with the paintings in this story. There's the painting made by the passionate 'friend'and the painting that he made. Just got a bit confused there.

Alien47Alien47over 18 years ago
Great story...

... assume you'll be writing more.......??

janiexxjaniexxover 18 years agoAuthor
Hi Alien47 and anonymous...

To answer Alien47 first - thank you for your feedback and I am writing a new story now - and enjoying it.

As for anonymous and the painting confusion...

When Janie first goes into the art gallery she is looking at a picture of the Tramuntana Mountains when she meets Mark.

She then goes over to the painting of Valldemossa painted by Anna and this is how I introduce her character.

At the end, Mark sends her the painting of the mountains as a way of getting her to see how much he loves her...

And I thought it was a neat ending as I am bad at endings...

Hope this explains a bit more

janiexx

PEATBOGPEATBOGalmost 18 years ago
A great first story !!!

You are a writer of undoubted talent and I look forward to many more excellent stories from you. A point of interest, you should carefully reread Ch.1 with reference to the painting of Tramuntana Mountains. You clearly state that it is the work of a local artist, a friend of his. Only after she has asked for the price does he move her to the far side of the room where a painting of Valldemossa is hung. Sorry to be pedantic but lack of attention to detail can often annoy the most loyal of fans! I must say how refreshing it is to come across stories written in such an outstanding and correct English, so sadly lacking on LITERORICA even from UK contributors. Keep up the good work! Pete.

tcmusetcmuseover 17 years ago
lovely

beautiful story, sensual and romantic. thanks for posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
awesome!

i just...love it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great series - very well written. Especially as another indicated this was a first effort - then really spectacular. Janie deserves happiness! Can’t wait to read your next stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous