All in Black and White

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just a leg, or something more?" I said slyly.

"Now you're a temptress with a wicked mind!" He said.

Just then Jay tapped him on the shoulder, "I'd like to dance with my wife if you please." He announced. "I brought another woman along for you." He presented Chanise to her husband. We all laughed and each danced off with our respective partners.

"You sly woman." He said to me "I think you were enjoying that too much.2 He was right. "I want to dance with you before they quicken the music up again." I rested my head on his shoulder and felt his hand edging the strap of my dress off my shoulder. "Tell me if you want me to stop." He said. I said nothing and kept my peace when both straps were down to my elbows. It was intensely erotic in the middle of a crowded dance floor, with my dress beginning to feel that it might fall off.

"You can do what you like you know Jay." I told him "With the dress, I mean, or touch me anywhere, right here right now. I won't run off the floor screaming."

He slid one arm out of my dress them did the same with the other holding the dress up with his hands. "Do you trust me?" he asked.

I looked him straight in the eye, smiled and said, "Absolutely not, but I will do this." I put my arm around his neck and clung to him, The only thing preventing my dress slithering to the floor was the pressure between our two bodies.

"Step away from her Jay, step away." The voice was that of my best friend, Chanise. "I want to see that dress on the floor."

I looked at her and replied, "Why don't you let Delroy do the same to you? Are you scared?" I gave glance and a sweet smile to Delroy and nodded to him. "Let's see what happens Jay, before you strip me here in public." He momentarily released the pressure but held firm to my dress. This allowed my breasts to come almost out of the top of my dress then he pulled me back towards him and my nipples were rubbing against his jacket. "That's nice." I murmured into the side of his neck.

He didn't drop my dress to the floor and neither did Delroy pull Chanise' shoulder straps off her arms. He did however have his hands down the back of her dress for quite a long time.

Because Chanise had plans for when we got back to theirs, we suggested to the boys that it might be worth their while to take us home pretty soon. Clothes rearranged we stood in the hotel lobby and asked the doorman if there were any taxis outside. He pulled a face and said he would ring for one if we liked. Just then, by an amazing stroke of luck. Someone was getting dropped off having come from the airport. What is more because it was an airport taxi, it was a proper London type cab. Technically the driver was not supposed to pick up other than from the airport, but a couple of fivers waved under his nose soon solved that problem.

Delory and Chanise sat in the rear seat, whilst Jay and I sat in the folding seats, so we were facing the others. Jay put his arm round my shoulders and once again pushed the strap of my dress out of place and down my arm. I kissed him. "Do the other one." I whispered to him and soon the top of my dress was in my lap as he caressed my breasts and made me all of a tingle. We were in the best position as the driver could not see us in his mirror. "Do you want to take it off?" I asked Jay. I raised my bum off the seat and he deposited my dress around my ankles. His hands and fingers were everywhere and we were both loving it.

Delroy had taken a different approach and hoisted Chanise' dress up past her waist and proceed to carry on fro where he left off on the way to the hotel.

Suddenly the driver called, "We're at your post code mate." As he didn't know the area, Jay had just given him the code to put into his sat nav. The driver now needed more precise instruction. Which Delroy gave him as I struggled back into my dress.

Once in the house, the boys were all for shagging us rotten, but we told them to get them and us a drink and sit in the armchairs like they had the previous night. We had secreted two bottles of baby oil in the room in easy reach for later.

Outside in the hallway, Chanise and I had a quick discussion about whether we should take off our dresses before went back into the room. It was settled by her saying "Hell no! Let's strip each other whilst we are oiling up."

"You mean oil the dresses as well?" I giggled.

"Yes and rip them off too!"

She went into the room and lay down two large bath towels on the carpet and collected our drinks. Then we sashayed barefoot into the room arm in arm, each carrying our drinks, swinging to the music. We ceremoniously gulped our drinks down in one, (The strength of mine made my eyes water; Thanks Delroy!), then handing the boys the empty glasses, began to dance with each other again.

I roughed up Chanise' hair and she did the same to me, but the next thing I noticed was she was rubbing oil into mine. I could feel the oil soaking my hair and running down behind my ears, over my forehead and down my face. I pulled her to me and kissed her hard. I also managed to wrest the oil bottle out of her hands and dripped a load of it on top of her head.

She let me have the oil and started to hoist up the skirt of my dress. I thought she was going to take it off, but she simply wanted to gain access to my bum with her oily hands. I pushed my pelvis against hers as she began to finger my anus. We were still kissing. I let the oil drip down her back inside her dress, letting the fabric soak up the excess. In the event although the dress absorbed some of the oil, a lot of it ran down her body then taking the route down her legs to her feet.

I still had control of the bottle and placed it between our necks letting the contents spill out and soak the front of our dresses. When this had finished and the bottle was empty, we separated a little and I tore the front of her dress from her bust to her waist, then she ripped mine up from the hem to waist. Then we discarded the dresses completely and lay down on the big fluffy bath towels that Chanise had provided.

There was so much oil on us that we had difficulty maintaining a hold on each other as we kissed, cuddled, sixty-nined and licked each other's arses. After a good while of this, we looked up and Chanise said "Hey you two why have you still got you clothes on?"

I added "Yeah" Get stripped of and join us down here." They didn't need a second invitation and in a matter of seconds the floor was covered in a writhing mass of humanity. Chanise managed to get hold of the second bottle of oil and we slathered it over the men's naked bodies. They didn't seem to mind. Suddenly Delory was on top of me. He kissed me which I liked immensely, then I felt his long prick pushing at my vagina which was both soaked in oil and my juices.

This wasn't part of the plan, but I was so happily drunk and oiled up that I couldn't push him off. After a moment or two I couldn't be bothered to try. A few seconds after that I positively encouraged him to penetrate me further. I found myself wrapping my legs round him to hold him inside me. Then he started grunting and I knew he was about to ejaculate his seed right up inside me and I knew I was past the point of even trying to get him out of me. I swear I felt the hot spunk creaming my insides and I knew the deed was done. Don't ask me how, but I knew that instant I was pregnant.

Delroy collapsed on top of me and we were cheek to cheek. "Sue......." He began.

I shushed him and simply said "Lick me out then do the same to Chanise." No-one was more surprise than me when he started to slide down past my tits, kissing them as he went, his tongue explored my belly button and my groin. I have shaved my pubes completely bare to make it better for Jay, but in that moment Delroy kissed my labia. I suddenly looked to see Jay fucking Chanise for all that he was worth. They were taking not notice of what we were doing. I was in ecstasy as his big rough tongue abraded my labia and then he took my clitoris into his mouth and I came in his face.

Then I realised that Jay and Chanise had finished and were watching Delroy serving me with his tongue. I pushed his shoulder and he looked up. I nodded in the direction of his wife and he crawled over to her, pushing Jay out of his way, then buried his face in her cunt. Considering that she was dripping another man's semen out of it, this was commendable.

Jay came over and lay with me, kissing me and asking if I was all right. I nodded, I couldn't speak other than to say "Make love to me Jay." He did just that, being very gentle and caring and he entered my vagina with his thicker prick, but had no semen to offer. "Did you come in Chanise?" I asked quietly. He nodded.

After about an hour, we took turns to shower and return to the lounge in a collection of bathrobes and nightwear. It happened that Delroy and I were left alone for a moment. "I think you've made me pregnant Delroy." I told him.

"You felt that too did you?" He replied. I nodded just as Jay and Chanise came in from the kitchen bearing hot milky drinks.

Chanise sat next to me on the settee. "Thank you Sue."

"Thanks for what?" I asked. This was not the conversation that I was expecting.

"Thank you for teaching Delroy to lick pussy."

I gave a little laugh, "I shaved it but not for Delroy!"

"Well it worked."

"What just happened?" Jay asked.

"We swapped partners." I told him "No-one is more or less to blame than anyone else."

"Well when I saw Delroy fucking your brains out, I took the opportunity to do something that I'd wanted to do for months now." He said.

"I don't blame you, she's beautiful." I told him and meant it. It would have been dishonest to say anything else, bearing in mind how our relationship had gone in the last few days.

Sunday was a lazy day, I did not tell jay about my suspicions that I might be pregnant. I thought I would tell when I knew for certain. All four of us lounged around their house in various stages of undress for the whole day. There didn't seem any point in false modesty. We parted on good terms and there was no awkwardness between any of us, we just got on as we had always done. There was no holding back on the goodbye kisses either. When we got home, Jay and I made love again, I suppose the all day nakedness had affect our libido, and I was happy to have him fill me with cum as ever.

About two weeks later during my lunch break at work, a test confirmed my "interesting condition". Jay was also at work, so the first person I told was Chanise. She gasped. "I've not been feeling that well myself this last week." She said.

"Do you think you might have been caught too?" I asked her. She shrugged. "The pack contained three tests, I've only used two to confirm, both positive, why don't you use the third one?"

She took the package out of my hand and disappeared into the toilet. A few minutes later, I could tell the result by the look on her face, her eyes were brimming with tears, for one thing. "Positive?" I asked. She nodded smiling.

"We have to face the possibility that the fathers are not our husbands." I said later at tea break.

"I will love my baby no matter." She replied. I took her hands in mine, "I am sure you will, just as I will love mine."

"What do you think Jay and Delroy will say, or even think?" she asked no-ine in particular.

"Delroy has an idea already." I confessed.

She looked at me sharply. "How? Have you been talking to him?"

I shook my head, "Only on the night. I felt that it had happened straight away and told him so then, although I really had no idea."

"He said nothing to me!" She exclaimed.

"There wasn't anything positive to say – then. No of course there is." I replied. You and Delroy come over to ours tonight and we'll all talk about it."

Jay and Delroy were both mystified as to why we had organised a get together on a Monday evening. Jay was completely shocked by the news, Delroy appeared to be also, but I suspect that was to save having to tell the others that he and I had our suspicions on the night.

"Well there's one good thing about it." Chanise told the assembly, "We can have as much sex now for a few months without worrying about it. So we did and we developed into almost a family of four, but still living in separate houses. We swapped partners on a frequent if not regular basis, sometimes I stayed overnight at Delroy's, whilst Chanise stayed in our house with Jay and any other combination. The only thing that did not happen was the men sleeping together, although Chanise and I often did.

All this happened almost two years ago and our two families are now inextricably linked, for both Chanise and I gave birth to a delightful coffee coloured daughter. Both men act like fathers to both toddlers who are treated like sisters and are equally loved. We are all very happy.

Oh. I forgot to tell you. Chanise shaved her pussy too. It makes it so much better when we rub our periniums against each other scissoring our legs to gain maximum contact, mixing our juices together and wetting each other's thighs.