All Comments on 'All in The Family Ch. 01'

by espeteroh

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Breeding time?

Needs a continuation. Perhaps she has not, in the past, fucked married men, but now she has a son-in-law that appropriately satisfies her. And since no specifics were given about how she could not get pregnant, perhaps they can try making a new baby to be a sibling to his wife, in a future chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
All in the Family Ch. 1

Very good. Mom in law definitely needs to do him again. Maybe share him with Karen's sister. Maybe Dad in law would be forced to watch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well Done!

If you haven't experienced an older woman taking control and trying to wear you out then you haven't lived!

MagnificoGiganticusMagnificoGiganticusabout 16 years ago
One of the best mother/son stories

Love the dialog, and that the mother-in-law is the aggressive one. She takes control and seduces him. At first against, his will, but he is quickly overwhelmed and from then on in love/lust with her. The dialog is very good. Things like "good boy" and calling herself his mommy strike just the right cord. Write more in this style! Fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I really like this one

Mommy's such a slut; taking control of he soon to be son-in-law and teasing the hell out of him.

Kind of funny; no married men but seduces daughters mate, hmmmm

DKP

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous