All in The Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
espeteroh
espeteroh
659 Followers

How thought how sick and perverted this was and then how much I loved it. As she continued to fuck me I even whined out a little "oh mommy." It didn't take long before I felt the surge of cum from my loins up into my cock. "Oh mommy, I'm going to come!"

"That's a good boy," she replied and suddenly she was fucking me as hard as she could. She was coming down on my so hard the bed complained beneath us.

As I felt my cock suddenly expand within her pussy I yelped out, "Oh mommy I'm coming, I'm coming!"

Marie suddenly responded with a very strong, "Oh yes!" And as I could feel myself coming in her pussy I could also feel her pussy draining itself on me. I could feel the mixture of our juices on my thighs.

When she was done coming Marie collapsed forward into my arms and rolled us over on to out sides. We lay there for the longest time exchanging kisses but not a word went between us until I said that we should probably get dressed before we got caught. Marie assured me that everyone would be gone until at least the early afternoon and probably later than that even. Her logic seemed infallible. We fucked several more times that morning. Then just before noon Marie whispered in my ear, "I probably shouldn't wear you out so you'll have something to give my sweet daughter tonight."

As it turned out the first one back was Jack, Karen's father, around three in the afternoon. But for the next week Marie teased me without mercy, flashing me one of her breasts when she was making breakfast for us. Another time she flashed her naked pussy at me from beneath a skirt she was wearing when we were all seated in the living room one evening. Other times when she'd be walking past me she brush up against me making certain that her breasts pushed hard into me. I'd like to say we fucked many times over the week but in fact we never fucked again after that first day.

At the wedding reception when the father of the bride dances with his daughter and then the groom dances with her mother I couldn't hold back any more. I whispered in Marie's ear, "I want to fuck you." I pushed my hard cock into her as I said this.

"You naughty boy you," Marie said in a voice that feigned being shocked, "I don't fuck married men."

espeteroh
espeteroh
659 Followers
12