All in the Family Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Arrrgghhhh... don't stop ... keep going...uuuhhhhhh.. mooooaaannnnn ... I need more... more ... please Dan please" she was frantic.

I kept at it until she came again – this time harder - spraying her juices all over my face. I lapped at her pussy, fingered her asshole and continued with my tongue, pressing harder on her clit. She pushed me away and sat up grabbing my face and kissing me.

"Oh'.... Is that what I taste like!. Your turn!" and pushed me on my back.

She bent down and devoured my cock, deep-throating me in one gulp. Then she started her own rhythm of jerking and sucking. I was too far gone to last long and unloaded in her hungry mouth.

" More" she said. "More ... again ...More!" she demanded.

Unbelievably, I was still hard and she was totally sexed out. She jerked me a couple of times, stuffed me into her pussy and impaled herself to the hilt. She screamed as she hit bottom and was pumping up and down on my dick like a piston on a train groaning ever louder until her legs gave out. When she collapsed on top of me I flipped her over on her back. I pushed open her legs and she grabbed her thighs to spread herself as wide as she could. What a sight – wide open and ready. I played with her pussy lips with my dick making her plead to be fucked. I found her entry and pushed into her in one swift stroke. She groaned loudly and was bucking up into me for all she was worth. I pumped her, harder than I thought possible, until my muscles gave out. I collapsed on top and she was still bucking and thrashing like crazy. More" she said "more!" I summoned all of my remaining strength and went for it like a locomotive. I could tell she was having multiple orgasms. They felt like convulsions on my dick. Her pussy walls were gripping and releasing me with every stroke. She must of come five times in that short span of time. When I finally came inside her she let out this wail of ecstasy and came again herself so forcibly that her cum gushed out from around my dick drenching me as well. I was totally spent from the passion and so was she.

As we lay there on the pine needles we didn't want to move and ruin the incredible magic we had just created. Our lust for each other at that moment had taken control of our bodies to the exclusion of all else and moved us to a higher passion than I ever thought possible. I was totally exhausted and totally satiated.

"Incredible" was all I could manage to mumble "I love you so much."

"Oh Dan, you make me want you more every time we make love. I can totally lose control over my sexual needs and just give my entire body over to you. You bring me roaring along with your own desire so strongly that sometimes I think I will lose my mind. And that beautiful monster of a love machine of yours that fits me so perfect. It just fills every crevice inside me. I love you ... I love you ... I love you. Please don't ever leave me. I don't care about the law – only being with you."

"I can never leave you, I will never leave you. Plan on, live on it, love on it." I replied. She hugged me harder than ever.

We had been gone over an hour. We slipped down into the lake for a quick rinse, brushed off the water and got dressed hoping we would be dry enough by the time we got back to the cabin. As we approached we saw mom sitting on the steps.

"Good thing dad went up to sleep. If you were any louder Dania you would have awakened the dead! So much for discreet. Keep it a little cooler until dad knows, OK? Its been a bad week – let's give him some time." She smiled at us lovingly, stood, and went into the cabin.

"Did she just say what I think she said?" I asked.

"Yeah, she did" Dania commented, "we were having fun and she was a little jealous and protective at the same time. What a great mom!"

We never did tell dad that summer about Dania and me. Mom seemed to be cool about it when dad wasn't around. When dad was around she gave us opportunity to be alone by getting dad to go places and do things with her – alone. Dania and I had the opportunity to watch them making love three more times that summer. I don't think mom would have cared but dad would have been mortified. When we watched, Dania and I would play with each other. It kept us in a constant state of arousal to match theirs. We also discovered that we were very stimulated by the voyeurism. It was something we were going to have to explore in more depth.

To be continued

12