All Comments on 'All Is Fair Ch. 04'

by Sherrybaby14

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Twist

Not your ordinary were or vampire story.

citykissescitykissesabout 10 years ago
Questions, questions, questions..

I'm loving it and I'm confused at the same time... What's the relationship of the alpha pairs and alpha in training to the pack? (Are they serving two alphas?) Will Rebecca disobey orders again? Who is Victor to Helena, and what's his role in the vampire world??

Can't wait for next update. Thanks for the quick updates!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
ok...

Now they she knows she's in no danger, she needs to spill about the vampire controlling her and how he's continuing to contact her.

Also, the sister, being older, could know something about vampire marks and emotion control and how to counteract it that could help that she learned from their family. She could have overheard a conversation or inherited a journal. Oh and, were their parents the only ones targeted by the vampires or did this interest in the girls' family go back generations?

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 10 years ago

She seem to be safer where she is. She should stay till she figures out how what is going on with her.

QNastyQNastyabout 10 years ago
Dang!

Poor girl!! This is getting good. I'm really enjoying the story so far :)

ChelseaTayChelseaTayalmost 10 years ago
Tell him!

This is so frustrating to watch her go insane in silence! Damn Helena, you know everything else but never knew of a sure bond?! Get it together! ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSherrybaby14@Sherrybaby14
587 Followers
Hi! Still writing, but lately more on tumblr and ao3. Sort of fallen into The Walking Dead fandom, will write originals again soon

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES