All Comments on 'All Over Tan'

by Linda Davis

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Much to do about nothing

BORRRRRing!

AllenWmsUSAAllenWmsUSAalmost 14 years ago
The Expression is...

Much ADO about nothing. If you're going to mock someone, at least know how to properly turn the phrase.

As for the story...I really like the premise but it comes up a little short. Maybe, there is another installment to come. Or maybe it's a true story and she was just telling it like it really was.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I Will Refrain from Commenting Until...

I will refrain from commenting on this story until I see a pic of your tits. This pic is very important in determing the literary quality of "All Over Tan."

Rolph35Rolph35almost 14 years ago
Nice Start

Wow, what a hit when you stood there and deliberately dropped your hands so he could gaze upon your exposed nipples and pussy.

It made his day; good for you.

I guess you have to generate your own fun, living on the farm. Please write some more stories. You're off to a good start.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
What to do?????

Gee whiz!!! I think if I were the meter reader, the next time I caught you, I'd say, "Linda, you look like you're having so much fun. I wish I could do something like that. But I just wouldn't know where to start" And you could say — duh, what could you say? And if your husband found out you did something he thought was too sexy, you could just tell him, "Shit happened!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Smooth!!

Linda,

Your poise in real life is reflected in this pleasant, easy reading and mildly erotic telling of an exciting part of your life. Enjot nudism and spread the word. GranPa

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous