All Right I'll Do It Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Dave pulled out he turned me around to clean his dick with my tongue. I squeezed my sphincter closed and licked him clean. Fortunately there wasn't any poop this time. Dave told me zipper him up and then had me stand and pull my panties up. He looked at me waiting.

"Maid Missy thanks you Mister Dave," I said when I realized what he was waiting for.

He was sending me on my way when Trent advised I should do a little chant while I worked. He said he got the idea from "Whistle While You Work."

So there I was waiting on the boys, dusting shelves while holding Dave's cum and pee in me quietly saying in a breathy voice over and over again, "I'm a girl. I'm a girl. I'm a girl."

I finally had to beg to be allowed to empty my bowels. Dave whispered into my ear telling me this is what I needed to say whenever I got the urge.

"Maid Missy needs to pee-pee," I said as Dave had instructed me and then Dave gave me permission to go 'potty,'

As I walked to the bathroom my steps were shortened since I was also squeezing my sphincter to keep Dave's 'urine sample' from leaking. However I wasn't completely successful at that and I felt a little dribble leak out and onto my thigh similar to yesterday.

When I entered the bathroom I went to close the door but Trent was standing there with his weird smile. He had a front upper tooth missing and a slightly bulbous nose. Also I couldn't be sure what his original nationality was because his skin was swarthy. But he was more in the 1% unknown in Reidel then the 99% Anglican American who lived here.

"Don't close the door sweetie," he said.

He walked into the bathroom and told me to push my 'cockette' between my legs and squeeze my legs closed.

"Yes that's a good girlie look," Trent said and then told me not to begin peeing until I was sucking his cock. So I sat down squeezing my sphincter tight since my hole was boiling over as Trent had me unzip his fly and fish his cock out. It was flaccid but the head was outrageous fat. Once I got it in my mouth Trent began to harden. He told me he wanted me to hold my 'pee-pee' until I felt his cum on my tonsils and then I could start to pee. As if he and Dave had spoken the comment that I peed and they pissed was further delineation of me the submissive girl and the manly men.

His bulbous cock hung in my mouth and Trent said to tongue it. As he neared orgasm he reached and grabbed my ears with his sac bumping against my chin. He rubbed my eardrums with his thumbs. His cock was probably five inches at most but the head was so big it wouldn't fit in the back of my throat.

"Ok baby you can pee now," Trent said as his dick tightened and his strokes more urgent.

The pee started to trickle from my ass into the toilet and Trent said now he knew why girls called it 'tinkling' because that's what it sounded like. And as it started to gush out of me his cum splattered against my tonsils. He kept pumping and he must have jizzed a good couple of tablespoons of spunk into my mouth before he finished. I was just finishing letting Dave's deposit out when Trent pulled out of my mouth and rubbed his cock on my face.

"Show me," he said.

I opened my mouth. I couldn't see but I felt his load mixing with my saliva. Trent had me close my mouth and then he rubbed my throat while he told me to swallow. I did what I was told. He looked over to the shelf and saw the pix. He picked them up. Told me to lick him clean and then zip him up and he took my pix walked out with me following.

Something was changing in me but I didn't know what. Walking back into the room with Chip, Dave, John and Robert sitting around laughing and drinking I felt more important then I had at anytime before. I was feeling more girlie and I was high.

12