All Comments on 'All Summer Long Ch. 02'

by StealingSecond

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
marklionmarklionalmost 15 years ago
Great Second Chapter!!!

That was a great second chapter that you wrote about the brother and sister having fun in the boat. I can hardly wait to see which you do with the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Really good

... it will be fantastic when they'll have completely sex, and terrific when he finally cums deep inside her for knock her up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very good story

More brothers and sisters should have such a good relationship. Helping each other out during the stressful times. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Please ignore the "knock her up" comments

I hope you ignore the "knock her up" comments from the West Virginia folks who seem to think that's what you are supposed to do with sisters. Just stick with erotic descriptions of their loving sexual activities.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
good but

good but the other boaters kind of ruined it a bit please keep it down to just the two of them more will ruin the whole story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Sweet

I actually think it was fun adding the other boat , that's the kind of thing that really does happen . I just don't know how he was able to hold back from tasting her pussy .

Nice writing , keep'em coming .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
More Please

IMHO the teasing and foreplay is way hotter that just jumping on each other, the first chapter was especially good. Keep it up!

Sexual_EsSexual_Esalmost 15 years ago
Wonderful

I absolutely loved this. The sensuality of their relationship is very believable, and the intense eroticsm made a wonderful read, and really helped visualise the scenes. I do hope you continue.

Sexual_EsSexual_Esalmost 15 years ago
Wonderful

I absolutely loved this. The sensuality of their relationship is very believable, and the intense eroticsm made a wonderful read, and really helped visualise the scenes. I do hope you continue.

Sexual_EsSexual_Esalmost 15 years ago
Wonderful

I absolutely loved this. The sensuality of their relationship is very believable, and the intense eroticsm made a wonderful read, and really helped visualise the scenes. I do hope you continue.

StealingSecondStealingSecondalmost 15 years agoAuthor
Ch 3 coming

Thanks for all the feedback, posted and emailed. Glad to see folks are enjoying!

Sorry there's been such a delay getting Ch. 3 up. Just wanted to let readers know it is in progress and I will post soon.

Also, appreciate the suggestion about knocking Sherry up. I'm sure there's a great story about an incestuous couple looking to get pregnant waiting to be written, but that's not the direction I'm planning for these characters. Maybe someone else has an idea?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Outstanding.

Loved reading this story & I can't wait to read ch.03 and other future chapters. Hopefully we will not have long to wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Ain't no way..

No way a guy will stay soft at that.. Sorry the Story was great.. Had that been me.. I would have humped her butt cheeks..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
have to agree with good but

the second boat started the trip down the drunk puking mom killed it. if you rewrote it and left out both it would be good but as is it sucked. if they saw another boat and decided to head back WITHOUT the other boat noticing them it would have been ok also. keep the trash out of the incest area please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous