All Summer Long Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know how many times she had done this before, but she knew what she was doing. First, she concentrated just on getting me hard. Moving softly up and down my shaft, stroking my cock and gently playing with my balls. She'd flick her tongue against the tip of my cock, then wrap her lips around just the head and suck hard.

The feel of her mouth around me was so intense I couldn't keep my eyes open. Every time that mouth would wrap around me my head would arch back like my neck was a spring, and every time I opened my eyes, I'd look down to see her eyes staring into mine. She'd bury her face in my crotch, taking the cock as deep as she could before coming up slowly, sucking my cock in the whole way. Sherry jerked my cock in to her mouth, and I could feel myself getting fully hard again.

Once I was hard, Sherry wanted me wet. Spitting on the tip of my cock, she'd push her lubricated spit down over me with her lips. Coming up, she licked the entire length of the shaft, making my member hard and dripping wet.

I imagined it looking like this coming out of her sweet wet pussy, and hoped this wasn't a dream. I really wanted to be inside her, and the sooner the better. Before long, my whole length was coated, wet with saliva and rock hard. Drool eased down Sherry's chin and she wiped some off with a corner of a towel.

Now that I was hard and wet, Sherry grinned and really dove in to her work. Her whole mouth moved up and down on me steadily, a rhythm that I felt creeping through the bench and in to the whole boat. Her body was moving in time with her head, and she started to moan, using the vibration and her suction to bring me racing to an explosion.

Feeling the heat build up in my loins, I reached down and pushed my hands in to her bikini top, gripping both tits and once and squeezing. Sherry reached a hand on top of mine, holding it against her tit while the other hand and mouth continued to work my shaft.

Reaching the edge, I took a hand out and wrapped it in her hair, pulled her face in to my crotch and came in her mouth. I felt Sherry's tongue working my shaft, while her hand slapped me away from the top of her head. As good as it felt, I was pushing her to take more than she could fit in her throat and needed to ease up.

I continued to come, and Sherry moved up as I finished, taking only the tip of my cock in her mouth so she could swallow my load. Looking up at me, Sherry stared in my face as I came, daring me to fill her mouth and make her spit.

I must have shouted in my orgasm, because as I came to I could hear echoes of my shout coming back across the lake. I felt sure that the sailboat imp must have heard me and gotten an idea what I was enjoying. Maybe the little prig could persuade the missus to compete. Who cared, I just came in my sister's sweet little mouth.

The row home was more relaxing than the row out. Although I'm sure it sounds strange, knowing that I wasn't wrong about the tension between Sherry and me helped me take a new perspective.

Sherry stayed on my side of the boat, sitting on some bench pads either with her back against my legs, or stretched to the side with her head on my knees. I'd row for a bit, then lock the oars down and massage her head and back. A few times, we took a break to just stop and kiss, her on her knees on the pads, and me sitting on the bench holding her against me. It felt so much like a date that I had to laugh.

"What's so funny?" Sherry asked in a dreamy voice.

"It's just hard to imagine that this is so wrong, when it feels so right." I said, wrapping my arms around her middle and holding her close. We kissed.

"We're not wrong." Sherry said, a soft conviction in her voice. She waved her hand generally around, "all of them are. But what'd they ever do for us anyway."

"Fuck 'em." I said.

"Not before you fuck me. Don't think I'm just sucking you all the time."

"Mmmmm . . . ok. Sounds pretty good to me, actually." We shared a longer kiss, our tongues dancing on each other. I could still taste myself, and couldn't wait to return the favor.

12