All They Needed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr_bitch
dr_bitch
23 Followers

Carl finished the last couple of strokes to where his aunt, definitely a MILF-and-a-half, lounged in the water, elbows on the edge. Her huge breasts were half-submerged, and underwater the outline of her naked body was sharp against the light blue tiles of the pool. She'd untied her ponytail, and her wet hair fell loosely in all directions, draping over the pool rim behind her, tickling her boobs in front. He gulped.

"Do the trunks fit?" she purred.

The purr pumped his erection fuller than her nudity had. Luckily, he was in the cool water, which kept his cock from being too obvious. "O- O- Okay, I g- guess," he stammered. "They're k- kinda loose, though. I- I couldn't g- get the string any tighter."

"Well, if they're too loose, just feel free to take them off," his aunt replied. With one hand, she made a sweeping gesture to her own body. "This pool is 'clothing optional' after dark." She gave a feline smile and swam away with a good, brisk freestyle stroke. The cheeks of her ass bobbed up and down as she swam.

Carl tried to follow, but his swimming trunks kept sliding off his hips. He was standing in the middle, readjusting them for the third time, when Aunt Hildy approached on her return lap. He heard her coming, but he kept his back turned so as not to stare. He'd already been caught staring at Rachel.

There was a brief silence as Hildy dived underwater, only to surface right behind the confused boy, her own strong hands on his hips, pulling him toward her. "Silly boy," she giggled, "stop fooling with that string." She dove downward, sliding her hands along his body, easily slipping the swim suit down to his feet, then pulled his feet out of the tangled cloth. Her arm broke the surface, almost in his face, flopping the sodden trunks on the edge of the pool. Only then did she come up for air, passing face to face with his swelling hard on, to rise right in front of him. "I'm a mother, remember?" she giggled. "You ain't got nothin' I haven't seen. So you just relax, nephew, and enjoy some skinny dippin' with this old lady." With that, the old lady dived under the water again, her sleek form looking anything but old. As she kicked, he finally got a glimpse of her legs. They were fabulous.

Carl was still standing in the same place, mouth agape, eyes following the naked Junoesque body, and it wasn't her swimming skill that impressed him. She reached the end, flipped, and she swam toward him again, doing the backstroke now, breasts thrust aggressively skyward, alternating: right, left, right, left, right. Her hair floated around her like some kind of halo. As she passed Carl, she squeezed his ass cheek, without breaking her rhythm.

This time, Carl followed, using a moderate freestyle crawl. He'd been cock-teased too often to assume he was being offered anything but an opportunity to look foolish. As he caught up, he timidly clutched her toe, then tickled her instep. His aunt shook his hand off her foot, then flipped to fast breast stroke in the other direction. Carl finished his lap, then turned to follow, still doing freestyle. His aunt reached the other end and did the same, except that she did a graceful flip turn, staying with the breast stroke. As they were about to collide, she rolled over and down, underwater, passing directly under Carl and his disobedient cock, which was now approaching its full size despite the cool water. As she passed, she gave his member a tight squeeze, which didn't quite explode. Not yet.

They passed a few more laps, playing this game. At least, Aunt Hildegarde was playing the game. Carl was still trying to figure out the rules. She pulled up behind him once, standing, and wrapped her arms around his waist, pulling him to her in an iron grip, guiding her boobs to brace his neck. Heart in throat, he lifted his hands to caress her nipples, which snapped his prick to its fullest, biggest erection. She shimmied a little, at the sensation or just to be playful?, and kissed the back of his neck. She slid her hands down to test his erection, then let him go. He turned around, resolved at last to kiss her, but she was gone, gliding away to the far end, that is, the end of the pool farthest from the house. Carl just stayed where he was, trying to look cool, not overeager.

All this was happening without any conversation, and with remarkably little sound; their swimming strokes were skillful and smooth.

Aunt Hildy saw he wasn't following, so when she reached the end she stood up and looked his way, hands on hips, legs apart, water dripping off her mammaries. She blew him a kiss, and waited. He grinned, caught it, and dived underwater. No guts, no pussy. No sense in pretending to be cool when you're obviously burning up with lust. She could see him approach through the clear water. Still underwater, he caressed her ankles with both hands, then stood, running his hands along her legs. He was focused on landing within kissing distance of her boobs; running his nose and chin along her labia and mons was accidental. But from where Hildy stood, it looked deliberate and confident, even suave. Would he spear her with his prick as he came up for air? The thought alone was delicious.

Nothing of the sort had occurred to him. He was flustered by his brush with her bush, and botched his attempt to kiss her tits en passant. So, as he stood, and clumsily tried to embrace her and to kiss her mouth. She ducked his kiss, however, and bent to bathe her face just underwater, where she could and did wrap her lips around his erect cock. That was too much for Carl; as her mouth touched his cock, it exploded in a white underwater cloud. His aunt reared back in surprise, looking to Carl to be seven feet tall. As she rose like some sea goddess, Carl's dick had shot back to attention, never mind that premature explosion.

With one look at Carl, she understood everything. Carl's aunt pulled him close, her hands joined behind his neck, eyes blazing with giddy lust and mischief. Voice pitched low, she murmured, "You're a virgin, aren't you, Carl." A statement. Carl blushed, thought about lying, then nodded. He couldn't speak. She gave a little bow from the waist. "I can't tell you how pleased and proud I'll be to be your first." Then she took his head in her hands, pulled it to her, and kissed him, mouth open, tongue reaching for his tonsils.

Carl at least knew how to kiss. He kissed her back, tentatively, then just as voraciously as she was kissing him. Poor Carl! He still wasn't getting it right. She let go of his head, without breaking the kiss, and grabbed one of his hands, pulling it off her ribs and placing it on her tit. He got the idea, finally, and brought up his other hand, caressing some, kneading some, and simply enjoying the sensuous heft of the massive globes. All natural, by the way, although he had no way to tell.

Apparently she liked it, because as she cooed her pleasure, she drew her body up tight against her nephew's. His cock lay on her thick, mature, unshaven bush, extending upward to her navel. Carl's timidity was draining away like the water from his aunt's hair. As she pressed against him, he grabbed her ass with both hands and pulled her in harder. As they writhed in that position, Aunt Hildy maneuvered in a circle so Carl's butt was up against the side of the pool. Then she rapidly broke the kiss and the clinch, slid her hands to Carl's ribcage, grasped him in her strong hands and lifted him up and out of the water so he found himself sitting on the edge of the pool. His cock gave up all thought of deflating, ever, ever, with that Amazonian demonstration of her strength and power. He was totally, literally, in this woman's hands, like it or not. He liked it. He loved it; might as well admit that to himself.

His cock was big, but so was her mouth. She pushed his body back, past his balance point, requiring him to prop himself up with his hands on the rough concrete. And unavailable to interfere with her as she blew and sucked him past any jacking off orgasm he'd ever had.

She started by swallowing his organ. It was gone. Maybe an inch and a half of the shaft was exposed to the air. Even his bigger-than average cock was just a morsel to this giantess. She didn't suck, though, not yet. Her tongue played around it, licking, pressing, exploring the loose skin and the hard helmet and even inspecting the length and width of the slit, forcing it open. Her lower lip went back and forth with a small biting motion, pressing her chin into his balls.

Then she began to suck. Her mouth's grasp of his cock made her hands unnecessary, which was a good thing, because there wasn't enough of his engorged shaft for her hands to grip. One hand gently squeezed his balls, the other was braced against the rim of the pool, holding her up, although Carl gave that one no thought, then or later.

Hildy knew that as a virgin, Carl might cum if a girl smiled at him, so she expected to feel the cum rolling up the chute at any time. When it did, she breathed a smug, dominant chuckle through her nose, and with lips cushioning her teeth, bit down gently, but hard enough to dam the cum from rising any farther. She kept sucking. Carl's cock head was orgasming, contracting and pulsing to pump his seed out, but there was no seed to pump. He understood, for the first time, the idea of agony and ecstasy. He wanted to beg her to let him cum, but he also wanted to beg her not to stop. These two thoughts twined together to emerge from his mouth as "uuuuhhh--nnnggg-ttthhuuuh-mmmm," and so on.

His aunt understood his moans perfectly. She gauged the right moment, made sure her mouth was in position, then released her grip on his shaft, allowing his cum to complete its futile journey into a hot mouth, not a hot uterus, all while sucking hard. The pent up pressure behind the dam shot his cum forward and out, faster, hotter and harder than masturbation possibly could. His semen slammed into the back of her throat, then down, where she hastened it along with a disciplined swallowing motion. It tasted good. She took every drop.

Even then she didn't let go. There was always a second, slower batch behind the first. It wouldn't shoot out, but as it passed through his cock head he would feel a searing pleasure soaring off the charts, even compared to his first orgasm. Patiently she played his cock like the skin flute the dirty jokes call it, coaxing out that second mini-load guaranteed to drive the boy out of his mind.

Carl had stopped moaning, and when this new sensation passed through his cock head and out into his aunt's roomy mouth he couldn't moan. He did emit a strangled cry that I won't even try to write down, until Aunt Hildy tapped a finger on his lips, a silent order to be quiet. The spasms peaked. As they subsided, Hildy popped her mouth off his deflating member, passed some of his cum back to him with a deep kiss, then carefully helped him collapse to the pool deck.

He was panting like a marathoner. She was rarin' to go, just getting started. She climbed out of the pool and stood over her gasping nephew, so her cunt and the bottom of her boobs were in his line of sight. Her boobs jutted out so far that he couldn't even see her face. "My turn," she commanded, reaching down to haul him to his unsteady feet. She lay down on the single chaise lounge at this end of the pool, legs splayed over either side, pussy wide open. Carl got the hint, he thought, and carefully climbed on top of her body, kissing her tits and fumbling to get his cock into position.

"Oooohhh, no, bucko," she said, pointing to her pussy. "Hold it, Nephie. First, you eat. Dessert for us both." Carl was too overwhelmed to say yes or no or even to think he had a right to an opinion. She said eat, he would eat. He scurried down so his face was level with her cunt, wondering what to do. He'd seen the diagrams, but he'd never seen the real thing. His aunt, abruptly realizing what was taking him so long, reached down and yanked his head around into position. "Muff-diving lesson. Tongue out as far as you can, lick the top part of my cunt. You're looking for a hard button of flesh, sort of like the pearl in the oyster. You will lick that pearl firmly but gently until I tell you to stop. Now and then you may push your tongue into my cunt, and enjoy your first taste of a woman." She really wasn't that into domination, but it was a role to play that went well with her height, muscles, and boobs. Role play or not, though, she was never shy about demanding what she wanted, ever, and she could tell that Carl was responsive to the tone.

Carl did his best, gradually getting it right, then snacking away like an old pro. She was right, he found her juices delicious, with just the right hint of salt. He felt the tremors of her orgasm before heard anything. He kept right at it; he wasn't going to stop without permission. Her clit and whole cunt were vibrating now, he could feel it in his lips and tongue. He stuck to his task. Without warning, she let off what could only be a scream through jaws clamped shut, and her pussy began to thrash around. Carl stayed with her, keeping his mouth planted on her vulva, even as it writhed around, finding it impossible to believe that he, shy, clumsy Carl, was the one causing all these earthquakes.

She could take no more. Even though the spasms hadn't yet stopped, she pushed Carl's head away, gasping. Carl, lacking instructions, opted to climb up and kiss his aunt's tits, then her chest, working his way up to her mouth, which could wait until she'd caught her breath. After half an eternity with their lips locked together, kissing, not tongue wrestling, Hildy disengaged and gave him an indulgent smile. "And that, my student, is how it's done. There will be an exam in the morning."

Her hand verified that Carl's cock was erect and ready to go. "Okay, young man, now you may fuck me. Or rather, we will now fuck each other. Better still, now I will fuck your brains out."

Carl whispered as if awestruck. "Yes ma'am. Whatever you say, Auntie. Whatever you say." He inched forward until he felt the tip of his cock touch her labia, gateway to her pussy. The cleft was built on the same scale as the rest of her body: XXL. He eased his big cock into the crevice, slowly, savoring the moment. Even he didn't fill her up, but Aunt Hildy felt fuller than she had in years. She really wanted his whole cock, deep as it would go, NOW. Twice she extended her arms to plant her nails in his butt, dragging him in by force if she had to, but she realized what a significant moment it was for her virgin nephew, and contained her frustration.

For a little while. Once he was a couple of inches in, however, Hildy couldn't stand it any more. She thrust her hips forward and down, at the same time using her hands to pull at his ass, until he was up to the hilt in the steamy depths of her birth canal.

At least she didn't have to prod him to start rowing. He figured it out all on his own, easing his rod in to the hilt, pubic bone bumping pubic bone, then almost all the way out, in, out, in, out, long powerful strokes, comfortable, a good base rate, then faster, urgent, almost violent; now she matched her rhythm to his and gradually took over as conductor of this piece, lento, andante, allegro; fortissimo, mezzo, piano. She flexed her glutes, forcing her loins up to crash into his, thump, thump, thump, their togetherness achieved by moving in opposite directions. She'd drained his virgin balls twice, in advance, to prepare for this symphony, hoping she could make him last long enough for her own powerful crescendo to rise and burst.

He did, with only small manipulations by his aunt. In fact, aunt and nephew came at almost the same instant. Each one wanted to howl in pleasure, but they locked their mouths together, sucking each other's tongues as if there was milk or brandy inside, damping their screams into modulated squeals.

And just like that, it was over. Hildy's strong muscles went slack, just as Carl collapsed onto his aunt's big, strong body, and lay there like a kid seeking conventional comfort from his conventional mother. His dick slowly shrank down and out of her cunt, draining out its last juices onto the pool deck.

They lay there, uncomfortably, for about fifteen minutes, as a bizarre, perverse idea struck Hildy. She never figured out why she did it, but it was the perfect gambit at that moment. Her nephew had plenty of physical stamina, she was sure. He'd recover soon. Was his cock ready for another couple of rounds?

She rolled him over, so he was lying in the chaise lounge, and kissed him. He smiled, and his dick stirred. Carl was fully awake and alert; he was simply storing up some rest, figuring he'd need it for the next round. His aunt slid her hand down his torso, then down his leg as far as she could reach, then back up to fondle his balls. His cock snapped to attention; she bent it this way and that as a test; not maximum hardness, but neither was he getting maximum stimulation, yet. He'd be good for two or three more times, at least. Gotta love these teenage boys.

He looked up at her, seeing the animal contentment in her eyes, still with that little glint, though. What did she want now? He'd keep it up, and fuck all night, if she wanted; he was loving it, and even if he ran out of gas, his pride would keep him going. She gave him a motherly smile, if "motherly" is the right word, as his hand caressed her tit.

"That was fantastic, nephew," she said. "Are you sure that that was your first time?"

He gave a happy smile. 'Praise from the master! Or mistress! Or giantess Amazon! Whatever!' "Yes, Aunt Hildy. It was my first time. I'm- I'm glad it was with you. You're fantastic. I hope I did it okay."

She used the finger and thumb of the hand she'd been using to caress his dick, to flick it twice, chiding him. "Once for flattery," she smiled, "and once for fishing for compliments. Young Mr. Studly, you have a very distinguished fucking career ahead of you. The girls of Rockford, Illinois, ought to dancing with joy."

He kissed the boob he'd been stroking. "Now who's flattering?" He paused. "I don't suppose I can move down here to Atlanta and practice on you," he said, a little sadly.

She gave a sad snicker. "'Fraid not. Like it or not, I have this husband, and I'm a Catholic, too. I could divorce him for cruelty or syphilis or something, but not to trade up to a bigger cock. The priest wouldn't understand. At least, I hope he wouldn't."

"Then we should make the most of this night. Are you getting a little chilly? Maybe we should move into my room, away from Rachel's room." A thought dawned. "God! Could she have been watching?"

"Relax. Her room's on the other side of the house. But speaking of Rachel, teaching time is over. It's time for your final exam. You ready?"

"Yes, ma'am. Bring it on." 'Rachel? What could she have in mind?'

Aunt Hildy gave it one last thought, then made committed. "Okay, Mr. Young Stud. You see this look in my eyes? That you put there? The look of a well-fucked, satisfied woman?"

"Yes ma'am. Did I really do that?"

"You did. Here's your final assignment. Your senior thesis. I want to see that same look in Rachel's eyes in the morning."

Was he hearing right? He didn't want to mess with Rachel. He was happy where he was. "Um, did I hear you right? Me and Rachel. . . "

"Yes. I'm assigning you to go to Rachel's room, you can clean off in the pool first, but go there just as you are, naked, and tell her, don't ask her, that you are going to fuck her. No rape, of course. If she really fights, you flunk the exam. You have to persuade her not to fight you. She's no virgin, but she'll require some persuasion. How you do it is up to you. But I'm sure you'll succeed. Hah! Actually, I'm sure she'll be the one to suck seed."

dr_bitch
dr_bitch
23 Followers