All They Needed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr_bitch
dr_bitch
23 Followers

Carl could scarcely believe his ears, but he was game. He'd rather annoy Rachel than deny his goddess anything. So, before he lost his nerve, he kissed his Aunt Hildy one more time, dove in and swam the length of the pool, quickly toweled his skin, then walked, naked, hair still dripping, into the house. He didn't look back, or allow himself to falter. 'You can do this, Carl,' he thought. He climbed the stairs. Rachel's door was closed; before he turned the knob, he turned on the hall lights so he'd be strongly back lit.

He pushed Rachel's door open, wide, and stepped into the room. He'd advanced another step when she awoke and sat up, taking in the outline of her cousin's physique, his nakedness, and above all the dim apparition of the rock-hard, swelling member whose head was level with his navel. Reflexively, she jumped out of bed and shoved him; he stepped back. "Get out of here!" she snapped. "What's the matter with you! Get out of here before I call my mother!"

"She knows I'm here. She sent me."

Rachel was dumbfounded, but only for a moment. "My mother sent you in here, naked, to wake me up? For what?"

"She sent me in here to fuck you. She says that both of you needed a good fuck. You said so, yourself. Your mother's had her turn. So, she said I should do the same for you."

"That's sick!" Rachel said, but with less conviction. She could feel that little itch in her pussy, growing. "Get out of here!" She went to push her cousin again, out of the room this time. She had four inches of height advantage, and she was strong, but her heart wasn't in it. He held his ground, reaching around her oversized Georgia Tech jersey, bunching the cloth up in one hand, to give her bottom a love tap with the other. As he slapped her naked ass, he could feel the rising, unfiltered heat of her tits; she slept without underwear. He pulled her body away from him, a little, using the leverage of the cloth of her jersey, still bunched in his fist. She was blushing with desire. He looked into her eyes with a friendly smile, a smile that said, "C'mon. You're horny, I'm horny, I'm leaving tomorrow and can't fuck up your life, let's do it." As he did, he slowly tugged on her jersey, upward and off.

He passed the exam.

Carl flew home the next day feeling a completely new man. He left behind two completely new women.

(This story is loosely based on what I remember of a story I read in some men's magazine, when I was a young fellow, thirty years ago. I haven't seen it since. My version is very different from that one, but I do give a hat tip for the inspiration.)

dr_bitch
dr_bitch
23 Followers