All Things Come... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her voice rose in a wordless chant and she thrust herself forward, forcing my fingers further into her body. I slipped my tongue further up her slit Her clit was high up, almost over the pubic bone and was the smallest one I'd ever felt. What it lacked in size it apparently made up for in sensitivity, and as I flicked my tongue over it her chanting rose again in volume; her hips were thrashing and I curled my fingers onto her G spot as I scraped my teeth over her clit as lightly as possible. With a hiss of indrawn breath she let go of her pussy lips and grabbed a pillow. Holding it tightly over her face she gave in to her orgasm. I wondered for a moment if she was having a fit. The entire lower part of her body shuddered and her cunt and her ass clamped onto my intruding fingers like soft warm gloves. She began to spasm and I could hear her screaming into the pillow as I rolled my tongue over her clitoris again. Suddenly she slumped and was still.

I eased my head from between her thighs and pulled the pillow off her face. She was breathing slowly and deeply and her neck and breasts were flushed. I put a hand below her left breast and felt her heart beating fast but regularly. My erection had disappeared as if it had never been, and I crawled up the bed till I was at her head. I reached out and pulled the duvet over her and settled her head in my lap. For the first time in years I wished I had a cigarette.

* * * * * * * * * *

It was ten minutes before she stirred and I'd begun to worry. Being found in bed with the corpse of my employer's wife would look bad on the CV. Then her eyes opened.

'Jesus, Mary, and Joseph. What the hell did you do to me?' I stroked her forehead.

'I ate your pussy. Do you mind?' She shook her head decisively.

'God, no. I'm sorry I went over the top though. If I hadn't passed out I could have enjoyed it longer.'

'Do you do that often?' She shook her head again.

'Only once before in my life, and that was by myself. I've had responsive lovers before, but you ... Were you reading my mind?'

'I could sort of feel what you wanted and I'm the type of guy who concentrates on what he's doing.' She shivered a little.

'I'll say. When you touched me with the knife it pushed me a step further. No-one's ever done that to me.' She turned her head in my lap and nuzzled my limp penis. 'What about this poor fellow? What happened to him?'

'When you fainted I got a little nervous. The blood all went back to my big head.' She pushed the duvet back and tucked her knees under her.

'Let's get that naughty old blood back down where it belongs.' My prick was completely flaccid but she dipped her head and scooped me into her mouth, pressing my soft shaft between her tongue and upper lip. She kept her head still and began moving her tongue gently. My cock twitched and she gave a pleased grunt. I lay back against the pillows and watched as my cock thickened, forcing her mouth further open until her lips were stretched round it. She pulled her head back and I could see a faint ring of lipstick encircling the shaft. She moved her head forward and back then let it slip out of her mouth and peered up at me.

'It's nearly a year since I've been with a man and it wasn't that great. I kicked him out and dealt with myself when he'd gone. This is different though. I love your fat cock and I'm going to milk it till you scream and then you're going to fuck me till I pass out again. How long since you've been with a woman?' I thought for a minute.

'The beginning of August but that was accidental. I usually like to wait till I'm invited.'

'You're invited. How often do you masturbate?'

'Less than I used to, but I look forward to my wet dreams.' She kissed the top of my helmet.

'So there's lots of cum waiting for me?' Her tongue swirled round the head and I nodded.

'Suck it and see.' She closed her eyes and sank her mouth onto me. I watched her lips stretch and shuddered as I felt her teeth scraping lightly down the shaft again. Her head began to move gently and she shuffled round to get a better angle. I sensed her throat opening, and as she pushed down my prick sank smoothly into her, almost to the hilt. She swallowed gently and I felt the muscles milking me. She pulled back and let me slip out of her mouth again.

'Three months and you're neatly trimmed? No hair between my teeth?'

'I used to be a Boy Scout and I'm always prepared.'

'You're a bloody miracle.' Her mouth closed over me again. She moved her head faster and waves of sensation rolled from my prick down to my balls. They began to tighten in response. She reached for my hand and pulled it towards her ass, pushing it into the crease of her buttocks, not losing her rhythm. I turned my wrist and slipped my thumb into her anus again. She growled deep in her throat and the vibrations travelled through me like flickers of lightning. I reached forward with my middle finger and was just able to brush her clitoris with the end of the nail. She growled again and the suction on my cock increased. Her hand scrabbled at mine and I moved my finger away from her clit, screwing my thumb further into her ass. I sensed her dipping a finger deep into her cunt, then withdrawing. Her hand slipped under my buttocks and I felt the slick finger plunge smoothly into me. She flexed it slightly and the nail scraped the wall of my rectum, pressing into my prostate. My ass clenched of its own will and I moved my hips, feeling the gentle pressure inside me. I curled my thumb and for a moment our digits copied each other, burrowing and probing in our most secret places. My balls lurched again and she cupped them with the heel of her hand. She pulled her mouth up to the tip of my prick and spoke round it.

'I'm going to take the first shot in my mouth and the rest on my face and then I'm going to suck the last drops out of you.' Her lips sank down my shaft again and I felt myself sliding past the walls of her throat. She hummed softly and the vibrations took me to the edge. She felt me tightening and the spasms beginning deep within me, and pulled back slightly, grasping the base of my prick gently with her other hand. I slid my finger forward again and pressed it against the tiny bump of her clitoris and her head bobbed up and down more rapidly. She twisted her finger in my ass and her tongue rubbed hard at the sensitive underside of my helmet.

I lost it, and felt the hot contractions beginning. I slipped my forefinger into her asshole beside my thumb and the ring of her sphincter stretched to accommodate them. I felt the seed swelling in my shaft and pushed my thumb and forefinger deeper into her as the first burst of semen erupted into her mouth, bathing the cavity with viscous fluid. She pulled her head back and pointed me at her face and I pumped more fountains over her. My heart was hammering and my eyes were closed as she forced her ass back onto my fingers. I pulled my middle finger back from her clit and slipped it into her cunt and felt her body grasp it as she came again. Her mouth slid back over my prick and she caught the last weak jet of cum. Her lips relaxed and she sucked and laved me gently, coaxing the last drops from me. I was too sensitive to bear it and put a hand gently on her head to still her. She understood and let my deflating cock shrink quietly in her mouth. We lay quietly, comfortable with each other's bodies, and I felt my heart rate returning to normal. I eased my fingers out of her and she let my prick slip from her mouth, turning her head and looking up at me.

'Wow.' Her face was a mask of cum, splattered and smeared. Her tongue slipped out and swept round her mouth as far as she was able to reach. I gave her my finger and thumb to suck and she licked them greedily, tasting her ass and cunt together. She slid her finger out of my anus and suckled that too. 'We taste quite different. My face is plastered.' I put my arm under shoulder and lifted her up.

'Allow me.' I drew her face up to mine and began to lick my cum off her, delicately scooping the droplets up. I let my other hand roam over her breasts and she straightened and stretched. I tasted myself on her and concentrated on the cleaning chore. When her face was clean I moved my lips to hers and we kissed gently. I eased my tongue into her mouth and tasted the hints of her ass and pussy mixed with my cum. She squirmed and I lifted my face from hers. Her arms wound round my neck.

'You're the devil. You really are reading my mind. Let me up a minute.' She twisted gracefully and rolled off the bed. She went into the bathroom and I heard the shower running; after a minute she came back, damp and slick, holding a washcloth. She wiped my face and hands, and then my balls and cock. Last of all she ran the cloth down the crease of my ass and tossed it carelessly towards the bathroom door. She padded into the sitting room and returned with a glass of wine, setting it on the bedside table, then climbed onto the bed and snuggled into the crook of my arm. I reached out gratefully and drank half the wine in one draught. Her fingers traced circles through the hair on my chest.

'I'm going to say three things and I want you to listen carefully and not interrupt. OK?'

'Yes, Frau Fischer.' She pulled at a hair.

'Be serious. This started out as a thank you mixed with a little bit of lust and a lot of curiosity, and I didn't expect what I got at all, so thank you for that and thank you again for your work with Karl and Ulrika.' Her hand slipped from my chest and drifted down to my cock, cupping it in her warm palm. 'Second, I'm a shallow bitch and quite selfish. The kids are the price I paid for the lifestyle I have, and all I really care about is that they don't embarrass me or take up too much of my time. It sounds awful, I know, but that's how I feel and I've come to terms with it. Third, I don't want sex very often, but when I do I want it badly, and then the itch goes away and it often takes months to build. So don't expect this to happen again. It might, and if it does that'll be good too, but don't hold your breath. What I want now is for us to fuck gently and quietly, no fancy moves, just as if we were making love instead of screwing, and then I want you to hold me till I fall asleep and then go quietly. Can you manage that for a selfish bitch?' I shifted my body down the bed and turned to her, kissing her face tenderly. Life had damaged her but she wasn't going to give in.

'Selfish bitch is right. It'll be my pleasure. Thanks for inviting me, sweetheart. Now let's pretend to make love.'

12