All Things Come... Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leant forward over her and was enveloped in her soft aroma. A dribble of moisture slipped over her lips and I smeared my thumb over it, delighting in the slick texture. Her legs flexed, and I touched my thumbs over her slit and let my hands drift down, pushing lightly against the engorged folds. She shifted forward and spread her knees, exposing more of herself to me. Her body convulsed again and she bit her lip as a second small climax rippled through her. I maintained the tempo of my hands, but now I dipped harder into her damp petals and felt them part beneath my fingers.

With one hand I held her sweet lips open and ran the tip of a finger down her widening crack. Her clitoral hood had retracted and the button of tissue that peeped out quivered as I touched it. Her inner petals were wet and warm, and as I slid past the mouth of her vagina its edges seemed to beg to be touched. I dragged my finger further down and spread her juices lower, finding the rim of her anus and rolling round it tenderly. The movement of her hips had accelerated and she was making soft mewing noises, her head rolling on the cushion.

'Hush sweetheart, it'll come to you. Let this be special.' I pushed my finger gently into her asshole and her sphincter grabbed and sucked at it. I slid a second one slowly into her cunt, turning it slowly and feeling the walls grasp me. Focusing all my being into my fingers I felt the folds and ridges of her cunt and asshole, so similar and so different. I was losing myself in the pleasure of giving pleasure, and felt a surge of joy as I pushed further into her and pressed my fingers together. I stroked up and down the delicate membrane that separated them and she bit her lip again, tensing herself and lifting her body. The pressure of her legs on my thighs increased as she lifted her buttocks from the floor and I watched her abdominal muscles quiver as she held herself balanced on the edge of orgasm.

Her breathing was ragged now and I stroked her clit gently, matching the rhythm of her thrusting. I'd lost track of time, and to this day I don't know how long I caressed her, channelling the sexual energy from the three points of her to the reservoir of ecstasy that I imagined filling within her. I refused to increase the pressure or the tempo and she gasped and writhed under my hands until at last I could feel her contractions growing irresistibly and quickened my pace. I curled my finger in her asshole and began to saw gently along the rim of her sphincter, and at the same time slipped a second finger deep into her pussy and drew the pad across her G spot. I increased the pressure on her clit and moved into a circular motion that tipped her over the edge. Her back arched and she hissed through her teeth, her lips drawn back and her face contorted. I love seeing a woman come, and as I watched Uli experiencing her first climax at the hands of another a wave of tenderness swept over me. I slowed and let her orgasm subside, then increased the pressure and the speed and coaxed another climax from her, feeling her lift and convulse again. This one hit her harder and a deep red flush raced from her neck to her breasts. Her hands rose to her teats and she grasped them desperately, digging her nails into her breasts and kneading herself in time to her contractions. As she slowed again I heard her whisper my name, then her body relaxed and I slipped my fingers out of her, letting my hands rest lightly on her fluttering core.

She lay sprawled across me, panting. As her breathing slowed she opened her eyes and gazed at me. I gazed back, not moving or speaking. A tear spilt from her eye and I wiped it away.

'I never believed it could be so complete.' she whispered. 'When I touch myself I always end up hurrying too much. I can't believe I came all those times, growing and growing, and then the last one like dying of pleasure.'

'Tonight is special,' I said. 'Slow is good and fast is good and everything in between is good, but if the man you're with doesn't sense your mood and match it, forget him. The only essentials are not being selfish and not being forced'. She moved slowly off me and turned round, curling into my chest. She examined my hands.

'They look like ordinary hands but they're magic.' She licked my fingers and her nose wrinkled. 'The one that was in my pussy tastes nice, but the other one's... I don't know.'

'Some people like it and some don't. For me it's a flavour not a taste, and it's part of you. End of story.' She sat up suddenly.

'What about you? I was so lost in what you were making me feel that I forgot. Did you come too?'

'Worse than that,' I said. 'I was so lost in your feelings that I forgot. Look.' I pointed down to my sweatpants. 'No bulge, no stains, no nothing.'

'You forgot about yourself?'

'It doesn't usually happen, but tonight is for you and I was concentrating on that.' She gazed into my eyes and then ran her finger down my nose.

'My turn then. You might have to help a bit. It's another first for me.' She tugged at the waistband of my sweats and they slipped over my hips. She eased them carefully down my legs and examined me.

'Apart from Karl I've never seen a man naked, and you're different from him.'

I'm nearly twenty years older than him. When I was eighteen I was probably smoother and slimmer.' She looked at my cock.

'Will his prick go on growing as he gets older then? Yours is much thicker than his and a bit longer too.'

'I've never seen his prick, Uli. Mine's been more or less like this since I was about twenty'. She moved forward and crouched over me, inspecting my package from all angles. My cock was flaccid, but as I felt her warm breath wash over my groin it stirred and rolled to one side. She reached out and touched it gently, and I felt the familiar pulsing of arousal.

'I don't know what to do. Karl pulled his quite hard the one time we played the game all the way. I don't want to hurt you.'

'Take it in your hands and feel it and stroke it gently. Don't do anything hard or sudden or I'll faint.' She giggled and reached out one hand gingerly, cupping her palm under my slack shaft and lifted it gently.

'It's moving by itself.'

'They do that. Rub it gently and move your hands up and down.' I reached down and cradled my cock, showing her. 'You might need two hands.' She took up the task, watching closely as I grew. As I became firmer she began to move her hands gently along the shaft, staring fascinatedly as the helmet slid out from under my foreskin and then back. I half closed my eyes and let her small hands glide over me, watching her face as she explored a man's body for the first time. She curled her fingers round my balls, holding them lightly in her palm.

'They're heavier than they look and I thought you'd be hairier.'

'I tidy myself up a bit, the same as you did yesterday. I trim round my prick and keep my balls smooth because it's more comfortable. And oral sex is much better if you're not picking hairs out of each others' teeth afterwards.' She coloured.

'I've heard about that. Why do people do it?'

'First, because it feels bloody wonderful, but I think it's a gesture of trust as well. Your most vulnerable parts are close to your lover's teeth. You wouldn't do it with someone you weren't sure of.' She nodded.

'Do you want me to...?'

'Not tonight. When we make love properly it'll be as equals, not as teacher and pupil. You're neglecting me, woman: get back to work.'

'You said "when" and not "if" just then,' she murmured as she began to stroke me again. My cock was at full stand and pre-cum was beginning to leak from the tip. She touched it daintily and sniffed her finger, then licked it.

'It doesn't really taste of anything. A bit salty maybe. What's it for?'

'The same as your juices. To lubricate everything and make it smooth. If sex was painful people would be scarce.' She smeared her finger over my helmet and rubbed the pre-cum delicately round the head and under the ridge. I showed her the frenum and explained how sensitive it was and she listened carefully, peering closely at me.

'What about here?' She touched my asshole. By now her hands and my pent up tensions had bought me to extreme hardness and I pushed against her finger.

'Some guys like and some don't. I do. Uli, I need to come now. Lick your finger and slide it in, please.' Her hand went to her mouth and a moment later her questing finger probed my anus. I bore down and as my sphincter relaxed her warm digit slipped into me. 'Now feel for the little bump and stroke my cock harder.'

She did as she was told and I thrust with my hips, showing her the rhythm. Her small hand couldn't quite encircle me completely and she began to rotate her wrist as she rubbed, twisting my foreskin at the top of each stroke. Her finger stirred in my asshole and every time I felt the pressure on my prostate I gasped. She was trying to watch my face and my cock at the same time. My balls rolled and churned and the warm slippery feeling gathered at the base of my belly, overcoming everything else.

'I'm going to come in a minute, Uli, any moment...' I gasped again as her hand slipped over the knotted bundle of nerves in my frenum and my cock lurched in anticipation. She bent over me, never losing the rhythm and I felt her warm breath on my helmet. The surge of cum rose through my shaft and I fountained through her fingers, drops landing on my face and neck. She gasped and pressed her head into my belly and the following bursts fired directly into her face. All I could see was the back of her head and all my sensations were gathered in my prick as it swelled and jetted again. Finally my body relaxed and she let me slide from her soft grasp. She withdrew her finger from my ass and slithered up my body until she could see my face. There were ribbons of come across her cheeks and forehead, and a dribble of the creamy fluid ran down the side of her nose and over her lips. Her tongue poked out and scooped it up, tasting it tentatively. Then she kissed me softly.

'Ages ago, when I saw Karl come that time, I imagined it was you shooting on my face and now you have. Thank you, Luke.'

'Happy Christmas, Uli.'

12