Mystery At Mystery Lake Ch. 01

Story Info
A shocking crime is investigated by the Iron Crowbar.
23.9k words
4.78
5.4k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 09/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is part of an ongoing series. The chronological order of my stories is listed in WifeWatchman's biography.

Feedback and constructive criticism is very much appreciated, and I encourage feedback for ideas.

This story contains graphic scenes, language and actions that might be extremely offensive to some people. These scenes, words and actions are used only for the literary purposes of this story. The author does not condone murder, racism, racial language, violence, rape or violence against women, and any depictions of any of these in this story should not be construed as acceptance of the above.

There may or may not be discussion of political issues in my stories. If you are a Snowflake that feels you need to be protected from any mention of politics, then click the Back button now, and never attempt to read any of my stories ever again. You've been warned.

***

Special note: This story is submitted for the Crime & Punishment 2023 Story Event Story Event. It is a Police procedural, detailing Police actions from discovery of the crime to the apprehension of the perpetrator(s).

Because just about all of my stories are 'crime and punishment' in some way, I am using characters from my Iron Crowbar series. I will make references to past cases for those who may wish to review them and get a more complete context of this story within the overall series. Apologies in advance if that is distracting.

Part 1 - Prologue

1:15am, Saturday, May 7th. The moon looked like a china plate as it hung suspended in the sky to the southeast. It cast a silvery glow over the lake and the field, giving light enough to see, but draining the landscape of color. The fire at the campsite was dying out, taking with the the last vestiges of golden warmth.

The silver Ford Explorer Sport Trac was parked beside the lake, facing it. Next to the vehicle were two tents, each large enough to hold a couple. Behind the truck, two large blankets were spread over the grass, and the two couples were lying on them, out in the open, their sweaty, naked bodies glowing in the strong moonlight. The faint moans of the women could be heard if one listened for them, but they were mostly quiet as they copulated intensely.

"I wanna watch." whispered Charlene as she attempted to turn to look at the other couple. "I want to watch Carl fucking Sherry while you fuck me." Her lover Chris was sitting over her, his eight-and-a-half inches of thick, hard cock sliding wetly in and out of her tight pussy. He pressed her shapely legs together and placed her elegant feet over his right shoulder, which made the tight fit even more snug, and allowed her to be half-turned towards the other couple as he began thrusting into her harder, with deep, full-length strokes.

On the blanket next to them, Chris's brother Carl was lying on top of Sherry in the missionary position. Carl was 6'4" tall, lean and very fit from being on the University's varsity Swim & Dive team. Sherry was 5'2" tall, if that. It looked like he was crushing her into the blanket, but his weight was on his forearms and knees as his bobbing ass drove his fully nine inches of cock balls-deep in and out of Sherry's tight but surprisingly deep box with deceptively fast speed.

Sherry and Charlene were best friends and teammates on their subdivision's tennis league, which was nicknamed the 'Hot Wives Tennis League'. Sherry was 58 years old but still very attractive, and her body fit and toned by the tennis and her favorite exercise: sex with young studs! Her breasts were small, but her legs were amazing for a woman of any age. Charlene was taller than Sherry, about 5'5" tall, 52 years old, and in very good condition. Her legs were shapely and her hands and feet were exquisite.

The 'Hot Wives Tennis League' got its nickname because the women of the group were known to 'date' younger men, especially the handsome, fit, well-hung men that could be found on the University campus in the Town & County to the west of the county they were currently in. Carl was 20 years old and a bona fide stud. Chris was 18 years old, on the University baseball team, and while he had not reached his older brother's accomplishments of sexual prowess, he was catching up, and fast.

Both boys (for lack of a better term) found that they shared a taste for older women. It wasn't that they didn't have their pick of younger women. Carl had plucked the cherries of some of the most beautiful, sought-after coeds on Campus, and he had reduced some of the sluttiest Sorority sisters to quivering masses of spent, sexually satisfied flesh. And Chris did not have to be satisfied with his brother's leftovers; he was satisfying many young women, as well... and a few of the hot female professors that eagerly spread their legs for him.

Chris was finding that the older women would teach him many things about being a good lover, things that the worthless nerds and geeks on campus might not learn in their lifetimes. And while Carl enjoyed sheathing his huge cock into virtually any pussy he chose to conquer, he had found Sherry to be something special. There was an intense chemistry between them, and not of the classroom variety.

They'd come to Mystery Lake for an overnight camping trip. The Sport Trac did not have a camper top, just a lid over the bed where their gear could be stored. They'd set up camp around sunset, built a fire and cooked dinner, then sat around talking and sipping on adult beverages.

As the fire had begun settling and dying, Chris and Charlene had begun making out, sharing open-mouth, tongue-twisting kisses. Sherry had gotten up and sat down on Carl's lap, and they had begun hungrily making out, mashing their mouths together in deep kisses that fueled their raw sexual hunger for each other.

Charlene finally suggested that they spread a couple of blankets on the ground rather than go straight to bed in the tents. The two couples often watched each other engaging in sinful, adulterous coitus, and the boys often took turns 'spitroasting' one of the women and then the other one. But this time, Carl and Sherry seemed lost in their own world as they settled their naked bodies onto one of the blankets, leaving Chris and Charlene to their own pleasures.

"Oh God, that's good." Charlene moaned quietly as Chris fucked her deeply. She looked over at the other couple. Sherry was barely visible beneath Carl. Her legs were pulled back to Carl's ribcage, and her feet were pressing into the young stud's hips as he plunged into her again and again. Carl was resting his weight on his forearm and his knees, and he was holding Sherry's head in his large hands.

The top of Sherry's head was just below Carl's chin. If he leaned his head down to kiss her, he'd either have to kiss the top of her head or contort himself to reach her mouth. Sherry was kissing Carl's neck and upper chest, and occasionally sucked one of his nipples into her mouth. His torso was pressing her breasts almost flat, and he could feel the hard points of her nipples pressing into his skin.

Charlene was amazed that so much of Carl's cock was disappearing into Sherry's sweet snatch. The small mature woman was able to receive virtually of the young stud's meaty inches, though the helmeted head of his prick was bumping into the back wall of her stretched, filled vaginal passage.

Having fucked Carl herself, Charlene knew that Carl was using the upper backs of Sherry's slender thighs, smacking into them with his own muscular thighs. As the staccato slaps of flesh on flesh filled the air, it sounded like Carl was hurting Sherry, but he wasn't. Sherry was loving being fucked raw, and her moans as orgasms rolled through her were testament to the ecstasy she was experiencing.

"Uhhhh!" Charlene moaned as her own orgasm built up, the sight of Carl and Sherry adding to the intense pleasure of being fucked by Chris. The teen stud was close, very close, ad he pushed Charlene's legs down onto the blanket and mounted her fully, slamming his horse cock into the her tight, sopping wet depths with hard, stabbing thrusts. He grunted with each stroke as his powerful orgasm built up, until he reached the crest.

"UNNGH! UHH!" Chris gasped out loud as the first violent spurts of ropy jism fired into Charlene's welcoming cunt. He stopped thrusting and just pushed his loins hard against Charlene's as he filled the older woman with his potent payload.

"Oh, yeahhhhh!" Charlene moaned loudly. "Yeah, give me that sperm! UHH!" The thought of hosting the young man's seed in her body sent Charlene over the edge, and her body shivered as her orgasm raced up her spine.

Carl and Sherry weren't far behind. Sherry had been moaning and gasping as waves of orgasmic pleasure rippled through her well-fucked pussy, and those moans deepened as Carl began fucking her with shorter, harder strokes. He cried out as if in deep pain, then buried his meat in her snatch as pulse after pulse of pure pleasure rocketed through his loins as his semen rocketed into Sherry's sweat-soaked body.

Carl finally rolled off Sherry, his still-huge half-hard cock sliding out of Sherry's pussy, followed by a thick stream of semen. The couples relaxed in post-coital bliss for a long time, sharing kisses, hugs, and touches. And then they became aware of the fact... that they were not alone!

"Whoa, what the fuck is that?" Chris said, looking into the woods on the other side of the road at the edge of the field in the distance. The others looked where he was pointing, and saw the two beams of flashlights waving in the woods.

"Let's get dressed." Carl said as he stood up. "We're getting out of here." They all quickly dressed, then Carl and Chris very quickly and quietly broke down the tents and stuffed all the gear and sleeping bags into the Sport Trac's bed and closed the cover as the women got into the backseat of the cab.

"Let's go see what they're up to." said Charlene, ever the more adventurous one.

"Let's not." said Sherry. "Let's get out of here."

"We have to drive near there on this road, anyway." Carl said. "We'll slow down and see what's going on, and then leave."

They drove up the path, which was barely more than two dirt tire-track lanes. The bright moonlight allowed Carl to drive without headlights. When they were near where the flashlights had been, they stopped. With the windows down, they could hear noises in the woods.

"Sounds like shovels, like they're digging something." Carl said. "Let's go see what they're up to." He and Chris got out to go look, leaving their doors open, and Charlene got out with them. Sherry was much more worried, but finally got out and followed the others after they disappeared inside the woodline.

A barely visible path went into the woods; it was barely more than a treeless corridor barely a car width wide. Creeping up along it about ten yards, they suddenly stopped when the yellow beams of light ahead suddenly began dancing around crazily, and they saw why: two men, dressed in all black were carrying a large object while trying to hold the lights. They were not masked, and were white men in their thirties, well-built and very fit, even muscular. And the object they were carrying was a bag... a body bag!

Carl had his iPhone out and was snapping a few photos as the men brought the bag to the hole they'd just dug. Just then, Sherry came up behind the others, and saw the body bag. "AAAUGH!" she screamed. The two men were startled, then looked in the two couples's direction as they dropped the bag, which landed on the ground with a heavy thud.

"Oh, shit!" Chris gasped. "Run!" He grabbed Sherry's arm and practically forced the stunned, almost paralyzed woman to run with him. Charlene and Carl were running ahead of them. Charlene dove into the back seat of the vehicle, and Chris all but threw Sherry on top of her and slammed the door shut. He got in the shotgun seat as Carl rushed around and got in the driver's seat. He started up the Sport Trac, and gunned it, driving the truck down the path at a high rate of speed.

The two men in black came up to the path, having given chase. One of them had a set of very powerful binoculars that also served as night vision glasses, and he trained them on the truck that was disappearing in the distance ahead of them.

"I've got the plate." he said. "Charlie Quebec Delta Zero-Four-Zero-Niner."

"Good." the other man said. "Let's get the body buried and get the fuck out of here..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

1:50am, Saturday, May 7th. Rookie Nextdoor County Police Officer Howard E. Neumann was at the front desk of Nextdoor County Police Headquarters, his feet propped up comfortably as he read the upcoming weekend print edition of the Town & County Examiner. The skinny, redheaded, pimply-faced young rookie had drawn the hated third-shift weekend twelve hour shift, as he seemed to 'randomly' draw most weekends.

Not that he was complaining. He had a job, and a relatively good one, with a Police Force that was respected by Nextdoor County's 12,000 total residents, most of them in the town of Hillside. Speeders on the University-City Highway generated good revenue for the county's coffers, and the duty was rarely dangerous.

The old front doors of the facility clattered open, and four people literally ran into the lobby: two women in their fifties, but attractive and in great physical shape; and two teenaged boys, both blonde and extremely fit, as well.

Sitting upright, Officer Neumann said "Whoa, guys! Where's the fire?"

"It's not a fire." said Sherry as she tried to catch her breath. "We think we saw... oh my God, it was---"

Carl took over and said "We saw two men burying a body up at Mystery Lake."

"When?" asked Officer Neumann.

"Just within the last hour." Carl said.

"What happened?" Neumann asked. He was overwhelmed by a barrage of voices talking all at once.

After getting the four to stop talking over each other, Officer Neumann called Captain Paul Price on the phone. "Sir, we have four witnesses that say they just saw a body being buried up at Mystery Lake."

"Okay." Captain Price said. "Call Detective German and tell him to meet me at the Station, with his armor on. I'll call Chief Evans..."

Part 2 - The Crime Scene

2:20am, Saturday, May 7th. I was sleeping alone in the master bedroom of The Cabin. My wife Laura and our 'sister wife' Paulina Patterson had gone for the weekend to the Lakeside Inn & Suites, using a package that included spa treatments, fine dining, and 'alone time'.

I was awakened by the cellphone ringing in the second bedroom. Nextdoor County Police Chief Molly Evans, who lived here at The Cabin full-time, was receiving a phone call. I quickly picked up my own Police iPhone in case it rang, which would send my dog Bowser into a frenzy of bitterly angry barking.

But my phone did not ring. A few minutes later I heard a knock on the door. It opened and Molly, fully dressed in her Police uniform, stuck her head in and said "I just got a call about some witnesses seeing a body being buried up at Mystery Lake. I could probably use the TCPD's help."

"All right, but there's nobody else here to stay with the kids---"


*BRING!* *BRING!* *BRING!* *BRING!*

Damn, so much for the 'best laid plans'. It was my personal iPhone ringing, and it was followed by furious barking from the room across the hall. I then heard my daughter Carole say "Hush, Bowser!", whereupon Bowser stopped barking.

The phone call was from TCPD Lieutenant Commander Teresa Croyle. Her husband Todd Burke was my sister's son and therefore my nephew, and they lived next door to me. She said "I got a call from the Duty Desk. Todd's bringing our boys over, and he'll stay with your kids while you and I go help Molly investigate it..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Teresa rode with me in my Police SUV as we followed Chief Molly Evans to the Nextdoor County Police Headquarters building. Unlike my Town & County Police Headquarters's new and modern office building with lots of glass windows, NCPD Headquarters was a much older building, stereotypical of those in 'noir' movies, with Interrogation Rooms lighted by a fixture hanging down from the ceiling, the walls a beige hue, and the simple table and chairs made of old pressed wood that was splintering and chipping along the edges. The front desk was an old 'bench' (like a judge's 'bench') of richly polished wood surrounded by walls with faded light green paint.

"Hello Neumann." Chief Evans said as she came in. "I'd like you to meet Commander Donald Troy and Commander Teresa Croyle of the TCPD."

"The Iron Crowbar?" the pimply-faced rookie gasped, his eyes as wide as saucers.

"One and the same." I said as I held up the red crowbar I was carrying. "What's going on here?"

"Uh, yes sir, yes ma'am." Neumann said to me then Molly, trying to get his wits about him. "Uh, ma'am, Detective German and Officer Folby are already on the way to the scene with the two guys that reported what they saw. The two women with them are still here. Captain Price is getting their statements now."

"Okay." Molly said. She turned to me and said "Should we go ahead and call in the SBI and the FBI? Mystery Lake is very near the State Line to its north, and the next county over to its east."

I said "Let's go up there and see what's going on, first. Once we open the can, and the State and Federal worms start crawling out, we can't put them back in..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

3:10am, Saturday, May 7th. We'd driven east along the University-City Highway and turned onto a barely noticeable gravel road that went north. I noticed one of those little plastic chemical lights hanging from the road sign, glowing bright blue; it was much easier to see in the dark, and whoever thought of that had had a great idea.

For a while the road was very dark as it went through heavy woods, and it was in poor condition. Then the road opened up into patches of farm fields or meadows among patches of woods, but it got steadily worse, then became little more than a two-tire-track path.

As it turned east to go through a large field that bordered the southern edge of Mystery Lake, we saw the shadow outlines of two Police vehicles ahead. Their blue LED lightbars were on and burning steadily so that the vehicles were seen, but were on 'dim' so that their light did not blind anyone, nor shout the Police presence to the world.

We parked, and turned our blue lightbars to 'dim', as well. I briefly hit our siren, and the *WOOP!* cut through the quiet of the night, alerting the Officers already there to our presence. No, I did not care to be shot sneaking up on Police Officers in the woods.

Another chemical light showed the entrance of the path into the woods. Chief Evans led the way as we went down the grassy pathway towards the lights we saw through the trees, which were about 50 to 60 feet down the path. A moment later we came upon the crime scene, about five yards in the woods to the path's left. It was lighted by two Coleman battery-powered lanterns with LED bulbs and a couple of flashlights. A shallow hole was dug up, and the face and upper body of the victim in the body bag was visible. Two NCPD Officers and two civilian males, young college-age guys, were also there.

"Hello, Chief." said Detective John German. He was a good field Detective. "Commander Troy, this is Officer Jason Folby, our new guy. Jason, this is Commander Donald Troy and Commander Teresa Croyle of the TCPD."

"I've heard a lot about both of you. It's an honor to meet you." said Folby as he took off his gloves and shook hands with us. He was just under six feet tall, slender, almost wiry, but in excellent physical shape, and even in the dark I could see that he was handsome and had a head full of blonde hair. My wife would definitely like him, I thought to myself.