All Things Come... Vol. 2 Ch. 05b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I am who I am. If they come looking for me tell them I'm at the Three Pigeons, being nice to Antoinette and hoping she'll tell the chef to fix me an incredibly late breakfast.' I leaned forward and kissed her lightly. 'Thanks for the vote of confidence, friend.'

'I'll be claiming my privileges soon. And that's another thing: I'm hotter than a cheap pistol, and I don't understand why I'm not terminally impatient.' She shooed me away as a couple approached the desk and I strolled out into the cold wet January night.

The Three Pigeons is half-way between a bar and a restaurant. Antoinette rules the front of house, and it's well worth being thoughtful and polite towards her. It wasn't suppertime yet and the place was only a quarter full. Antoinette saw me and beamed. She's a large, exuberant, motherly woman and when she beams people know about it. She wrapped her arms round me, crushing me against her fifty-six inch bosom, and kissed my cheeks soundly.

'My bad boy, you look like a skeleton. You haven't been eating properly, where have you been? Somewhere foreign where the food is horrible...' She released me and led me to a booth. 'Some soup, and a nice plate of veal stew with green beans? Or maybe a salad and then...' I interrupted her.

'Darling Antoinette, I've just arrived from the terrible tropics and my body's convinced it's breakfast time. Is there any chance of Pierre fixing some for me?' I reached into my pocket and brought out a small box. I'd invested in half a dozen cheap coral necklaces at the airport shop for the waitresses in my favorite restaurants. You'd have thought I'd given her the keys of the city. Within moments I was seated and fresh orange juice and coffee were arriving. Antoinette served me herself, the coral beads proudly on display, and other customers were eying me jealously. I felt like a smug, clever bastard.

When the Belgians do an English breakfast they pull out all the stops. I was finishing the bacon, eggs, onions, sausages, tomatoes, mushrooms, and fries when everything went dark. My nose twitched as a familiar scent filled my nostrils.

'Elena?' The lights came back as she took her hands away from my eyes and slipped into the booth beside me.

'How did you know?'

'You smell unique and beautiful. How was Christmas?' She shrugged.

'Seeing my family was nice and restful and dull, and the work part was necessary and useful and dull. I scooped up Magda and Anita two days ago and we've been dealing with the backlog. They were dying of boredom as well, and...'

'And you pulled rank so you could have first crack at me, didn't you, you hussy?' She reddened.

'How do you know they aren't busy?'

'I'm betting that you've made good and sure that they are. I know you a little by now.' I grinned at her and she flushed again.

'So what if I did? Rank has its privileges. Was your holiday good?' I nodded enthusiastically.

'Stupendous. Old friends, new places, lots of sun and fun. Your lot had better watch out when classes start again. I'm re-energized and I'm going to work them till they drop.' She sat back and looked at me calculatingly.

'I know all about fun in the sun, Luke, and I'm not worried about your old friends, whoever they were, even though one of them left a great set of bite marks on your neck. You were there, and now you're here, and you're the most focused person I know: for God's sake, you're focusing on me so hard right now that I've forgotten everything else, and I'm getting unprofessionally damp and sticky.'

'I can take a hint. I'll say thank you to Antoinette and we'll go and get you unsticky.'

INTERLUDE

'This isn't really work at all,' said Magda indignantly as she looked at the pile of computer printout. 'There's no need to check this, and certainly not by tomorrow.' Anita looked up.

'You're slow sometimes. Didn't you see her face as she left? I bet you fifty euros she's in bed by now. Sometimes she's more boss than friend. I don't really mind, though. Anticipation is good too.' She pushed her chair back and stretched, her tee-shirt tightening over her breasts. 'Let's go home and get some rest. She's quite fair: we'll get our chance soon. How are we going to decide who goes first?'

'Together, so as to avoid arguments?' Magda sounded hopeful but Anita shook her head.

'You know I'm not comfortable with that. I'm more of an old-fashioned girl than you. We'll toss for it when the time comes.' She stood and stretched again. 'Come on: shower and bed. I'm due at the gym first thing tomorrow.'

* * *

Magda lay on her bed waiting for Anita to finish in the shower. Her head didn't mind Elena being the first, but her body thought differently. Her hand played idly with the topknot of black hair at the top of her labia and she shifted restlessly as a dribble of lubrication oozed out of her. The thought of hot water beating against her clit made her wriggle again. To hell with Anita's old-fashioned ideas, she thought, and swung herself upright.

The bathroom was steamy and hot when she entered, and she saw Anita's body silhouetted against the smoked glass of the shower stall. Dropping her robe she eased the door open.

'Move over, girl. You take so long, and I want to be clean too. What's been keeping you?' Her voice trailed off as she looked at her friend. Anita was hunched over, her back turned, and her whole body seemed to be blushing. Magda reached out and turned her round, then felt laughter bubbling up inside her. In Anita's hand was that most useless of shower stall implements: a hairbrush. What was more, she was holding it by the bristles and not the handle. Magda was about to make a joke about it when she realized that the other girl was almost in tears. She pulled their bodies together and hugged Anita gently.

'I was going to do that too,' she murmured, 'but with the showerhead. Now I've got a better idea.' Anita was still rooted to the spot and didn't move as the smaller girl dropped to her knees in front of her. Through the waves of embarrassment she felt two hands reach up to her breasts and begin to caress her rigid nipples. A soft mouth brushed her smooth mound and a tongue ran lightly across the top of her slit. She gasped involuntarily and her buttocks clenched, thrusting her hips forward. Magda's nose nuzzled her crotch, her tongue flickering over the labia, and without meaning to she leaned back against the wall and let her thighs part. She realized she was still holding the hairbrush and let it fall to the floor. She had been drawing it gently over her labia, anticipating the smooth handle filling her when Magda had burst in, and her senses were still sharpened, her body demanding relief. Now it was happening for the first time with another woman, and she didn't know whether to scream or surrender. Then Magda's tongue slid through her pussy lips and danced fleetingly over her clit. Her legs began to tremble and she opened them even further.

Magda felt the hot itch of her own arousal strengthen as she lapped at Anita's clit. Her hands were still fondling her friend's breasts, gently squeezing and stroking them. They were harder and firmer than any she had ever felt, and the plum-taut nipples seemed to press against her palms as if begging for more attention. Anita's body quivered again and Magda tasted the juices flowing from her. She reached down with one hand and scrabbled for the hairbrush, and when she found it, lifted it to her friend's crotch. Suckling hard on the taller girl's clit she slid the handle gently through the labia and into her body, holding it firmly as the greedy mouth tried to swallow more of the length. Anita began to pant audibly and Magda rotated the brush while continuing to torture the rigid clitoris with her lips and tongue. She pushed her face deeper into Anita's crotch, nipping the quivering little bud with the tip of her teeth, and was rewarded by a silent spasm as her body convulsed. Letting go of the brush she slid her thumb deep into her friend's ass and pursed her lips over the fat and throbbing clitoris again. Steel hard thighs clamped over her head and she could hear a keening wail as Anita's climax broke and rolled. After what seemed like an age the pressure eased, and she kissed the swollen pussy lips tenderly and rose to her feet.

'Yum. You taste so good.' Anita wouldn't look at her. She was trembling and Magda hugged her gently, remembering her own first time with another girl. That had been a shock too. She turned the shower off. 'Come and get dry. You don't have to do anything for me, and I don't mind that you were imagining it was Luke; it's what friends are for sometimes. If you want to you can watch me while I do the same.' Anita raised her head and shyly gave her a peck on the cheek.

'It's changed the sort of friendship we've got though, hasn't it?' Magda shook her head.

'No, it hasn't. It might have deepened it, but it hasn't changed it at all. If you're worried talk to Luke. He's the most sensible person I've ever met about this sort of thing. And if I see you worrying that you've suddenly turned into a lesbian I'll talk to him myself and tell him how I upset you. Now, come and relax and I'll give you a show. I'm going to talk dirty about him the whole time until I explode.'

BRUSSELS. THE PENSION

Elena's breathing had slowed and she had crawled up the bed so that we faced each other. We were lying twined in each others' arms, relaxing. Her lips were still smeared with semen, and the taste of her was strong in my mouth.

'You're brown all over and that bite on your neck isn't the only one. It must have been a hell of a holiday. Luke, can I ask you something?'

'What?' I hoped she wasn't going to probe more about my vacation time.

'Do you think I should shave my pussy?' The question startled me.

'Not unless you want to. What on earth made you ask?' I ran my fingers over the smooth curve of her hip and down to the area under discussion. 'Personally, I'm good with it. It's neat and clean and fun to play with. But it's yours: you could have it permed if you wanted.' She winced.

'Ow. Just the thought makes my toes curl. I had it waxed once but I didn't really like the way it looked, and it itched, and I felt much too self-conscious. But nearly everyone's bald now. I was wondering if I should try again.' I looked at her fondly.

'Not on my account, Miss Strevic, if that's what you're trying to get at. We're here because of who you are, not because I want you turn into someone else, and if you start trying to turn into someone else I'll cross you off in my address book.'

'I was thinking about Magda and Anita. They're completely smooth: well, Magda's got that funny tuft, and I wondered if you preferred that or whether...' I put a hand over her mouth. I could feel nervousness suddenly radiating from her and I tried to project calm.

'Look, sweetheart, one thing I really don't ever do, to myself, to you, to anyone, is to make comparisons. You're Elena, and Magda's who she is and ditto, etcetera, for all of you. When I'm with you I'm with Elena, and I'm not thinking about yesterday, or tomorrow, or anyone else.'

'I know that really. It's just me feeling insecure. You make me feel special, but I know you make them feel special too, and I'm not jealous, but they're younger than me, and.... I need to be reassured occasionally.'

'Sure, but not at anyone else's expense. I promise I won't lie to you and I won't say one thing and do another. You're a remarkable person and you're clever and funny and sexy as hell, and it's a privilege to share time with you.' She relaxed and wormed closer to me.

'Thank you. Can we fuck now?' I twisted my head and kissed her, trying to focus my feelings through my lips and tongue. Reassurance is mostly actions, not words. She moaned deep in her throat and rolled her body round mine. The kiss lengthened and deepened, our tongues dancing against each other, and I felt my cock stir and thicken, pushing against her stomach. She pressed herself more firmly against me, moving her body gently over the shaft as I hardened, then shifted slightly and reached down with one hand. Grasping me delicately, she set the head of my cock against her hungry lower lips and eased her hips forward. I slid into her without missing a beat and she wrapped her arms tightly round my neck, her lips still glued to mine. I concentrated on creating cords of connection between the tip of my tongue and the head of my cock, imagining flashes of energy traveling along them via her nipples. Her breasts were crushed against my chest and I could feel the rigid teats rubbing over me. When she was fully engaged her nipples stiffened more than any woman's I'd ever known, and their sensitivity increased as they engorged. Now she gasped as bolts of fire flickered through her, and her pussy contracted over my cock as though it would never let go.

Without saying anything we found our own slow rhythm, a cadence that took us at an unhurried pace to the summit that we were both seeking. She refused to break the kiss, forcing my mouth against hers and raising her legs, crossing them over my back. Our connection gradually deepened until I could almost believe that I was experiencing her loving acceptance of my swollen cock. At last she pulled her lips away from mine and took in a sobbing breath. Every fold and ridge of her pussy was open to me and she began to squeeze me rhythmically, panting wordlessly. I tightened my grasp on her buttocks and raised the tempo. The panting turned into the muttering in her own language that told me she was close to the edge. A corner of my brain wondered if I should get a dictionary in case she was mumbling instructions, but the idea was lost in a fresh cataract of sensation as she began to roll her hips in time with my thrusts. I raised myself so that my pubic bone brushed her clit and her muscles clenched involuntarily. The blaze of need at our centers was joining and the pressure was overwhelming. I felt the warning shift as my consciousness dropped into the pit of my belly, blotting out all other sensation and my balls lurched as the urge to ejaculate drew them up to the base of my prick. The world slid sideways and I felt her abdomen convulse as her climax began. She dragged me after her and I rode the wave of pressure that flooded from my balls through my cockshaft and heard my own voice groaning as I gushed deep inside her.

'I thought I was actually going to die,' she whispered as we lay recovering, our hearts hammering. 'You're so intense. There was nothing else in the world except you and me, and then even you disappeared and I was spinning and spinning... I've never felt like that, ever.'

'It's because you're special. I already told you that.'

E-MAIL TO ULI IN MUNICH, FROM TRUDI

Darling Uli,

We're back, and we're both as brown as walnuts! You couldn't believe how beautiful it is there. We were on an island and the bungalow was wonderful and we hardly saw anyone. Luke was so kind and loving, and he's still so sexy. I swear Inge and I have been walking funny ever since we got back! He's got more energy than anyone I've ever known. Both of us got more than we wanted, almost, and you know that both of us are greedy sluts!

This is only a quickie, because I've got to go over some things with your mother in a minute. She asked about Luke too, and I told her that he was fine and all the usual stuff.

One thing, though: I think you ought to get in touch with him soon. He's very keen on being Mr. Englishman and not saying much about himself, but I'm a woman, and I know a bit about men, and I'm telling you that he thinks about you a lot. When we were talking about last year and all the fun and everything, there was something in his eyes when your name was mentioned...

I've got to run. I'll write properly later.

Love and everything, Trudi

E-MAIL TO ULI FROM LUKE

Hi, sweetheart,

I suppose Trudi and Inge have already told you about Christmas: I should have written earlier, but life's been sort of complicated here: getting people back to work, soothing the worried, encouraging the timid... sometimes I wonder if I'm a teacher or a therapist.

So what's been happening? Well...

The holiday was good: seeing those two was as tiring as fun can get, and a nice change. They do love to laugh, and I needed that; the only problem I had was keeping up with them. Maybe I'm getting old, or maybe they're just more savage than I'd remembered. My lot here are hard work. They work themselves to death, and then get jumpy, and I spend all my time making calming noises and giving confidence seminars. The only one who's balanced is...........wait for it.........Magda! (I think she wants to be like you when she grows up). Whatever, she asked me to send her love.

Confession time: on the island I kept looking round and wishing you were there too. Memory hits everywhere. It was being with people we both know, I guess. I wish now I'd tried to twist your arm about taking Christmas off. So on to plan B. Never mind what we said before about a weekend sometime. I'm feeling an Uli craving. Not just for your sweet body, but for the other more important parts of you. Between the legs is nice, but the real stuff is between the ears, and if there's nothing there, then between the legs is nothing more than fun. When we were in Spain last year it was better than fun, and I'd like some more of that. I want to see you ASAP and without anyone else being in the way. You choose the place and the time and I'll meet you there, whenever, wherever.

There's only one thing to add.

PLEASE

Love, Luke.

E-MAIL TO LUKE FROM Uli

I'll arrive Friday afternoon. Scrounge a car from somewhere and pick me up and we'll go somewhere at random. You'd better start on the oysters this evening. Mum sends her love, but we'll talk about that.

Thanks for breaking the silence. I'm feeling damp already, and between my ears as well.

Love, Uli

PS I'll send the flight number and stuff when I've booked it. Twenty minutes. XXX

12