All Things to All People

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just a day or so, sir. I'll have to reformulate my latest batch and refilter. I'll have someone in the biology department draw some blood and run a mass spectrometer on it. Any concentrations large enough to be harmful will show up."

As she was speaking, she found herself noticing just how sexy the 56 year old scientist was. He had the broad shoulders of an athlete and the piercing eyes of a genius. She wondered how energetic he was in bed and whether he was open to sexual exploration. "God Cynthia!" she thought to herself, "get your mind out of the gutter. Not only is he married, he's your advisor and old enough to be your father. Is this the normal effect of a wild night of sex?"

The ventilation purge finished in less than five minutes, letting Cynthia inside. She went to Philmore's cage and looked at his body. Something did not look right (beyond his being dead), but she could not put her finger on it. She decided that she needed to have a necropsy performed to determine the exact cause of death. Knowing just what escaped from the filtration system would also be useful. Donning sterile gloves, she moved the rat's body into a biohazard bag. She would take it to biology when she went to have her blood tested.

Changing sterile gloves, she scraped the precipitate into a collection dish for analysis. She could see the small hole as she was scraping. It was not surprising that it had gone unnoticed, as small as it was. In fact, she could not see the hole itself, just a small discoloration around it. She marked both the bag and the disk, put the disk in a locked cabinet and proceeded to dispose of the entire filtration assembly. "Can't take a chance of another leak in any of the other parts." She thought to herself. "I certainly don't want to contaminate the lab a second time."

She left instructions for one of the lab techs to set up a new filtration system and took the biohazard bag upstairs to the biology department. As luck would have it, Dave was there, and she went right to him with her requests.

"Hi Dave. I have a couple of favors to ask."

"Oh, hello Cynthia. Is this concerning the contamination alarm earlier?"

"Yes. My experiment developed a leak overnight and possibly flooded the lab with potassium chlorinate. Our pet, Philmore died. Can you do a necropsy on him and determine the cause of death?"

"I would have thought that that would be obvious. There was a poison leak, he was poisoned."

"You would think, but something feels wrong. Potassium chlorinate deaths should take longer. He was dead within hours."

Looking in the bag, Reston saw the body, intact and in rigor. "I see what you mean. It's a good thing he did die so soon, you might have walked into the poison yourself. I'll have Gwen start it right away. She needs another couple to meet her degree requirements." Gwen Stimpson was working on a masters in veterinary science with an emphasis on environmental crime. The degree required performing 12 necropsies, at least three of which were under unknown or suspicious circumstances. She would leap at the chance for a 'strange death'.

"Thanks. For my second favor. There is an outside chance that I may have had a low level of exposure. Dr. Grange wants blood tests done to rule out any problems. It's possible the leak started before I had left, though I doubt it. I'm thinking mass spectrometer?"

"For that, I will decline to pass the buck. Step right over here and I'll draw a sample." Dave, while not a med student, had worked as an assistant in a blood bank for several years and was quite adept at drawing blood. With a practiced hand, he raised a vein in her arm and drew a small sample vial of blood.

Cynthia felt shivers run through her when he touched her arm. "Oh God. His touch is so erotic. I wonder if he's still dating Debbie? I'd love to get his hands, among other parts, running over the rest of me." As the needle stuck her, she felt a pulsing through her body, much like a wave of arousal. She could actually feel her nipples hardening. She felt moist between her legs. A low moan escaped her lips.

"You okay, Cynthia?"

Coming to her senses, "Yeah. Sorry. Long night."

Her strange thought life continued. "I wonder how that rubber tube would feel wrapped around my wrists? Good grief! Where did that thought come from?" Cynthia had run into the odd bondage site on the web before and felt nothing but disgust for the activity. That she would have such a thought pass through her head was appalling.

"There. One blood sample on its way to analysis. We'll do a mass spec and have the clinic do a full medical scan on it. We'll tell them it's part of a control for an experiment and charge the cost to the department."

"Thanks Dave. You let me know the results as soon as possible?"

"Sure thing. Take care now."

When she got back down to the chemistry department, the lab tech was setting up the new filtration system. Knowing that the calibration would take him most of the day, she puttered around with some of the initial preparations for the new run. Beyond a certain point, she could not progress. The last steps required the filtration system to be working.

Putting the prepared chemicals in her hood, she retrieved the scrapings and began an analysis of them. She started with a mass spec. Carefully preparing the sample for the machine, she took it upstairs to the shared lab and put it into the queue. The sign said an estimated time of 1 day, so she figured she should bag the day and go home. No experiment to run, no results for a day, sounds like a day, or half day, off.

Stopping by the office, she let the secretary know she was heading home. Looking up expectantly, June asked, "Don't you live a couple of blocks from the Sigma Delta Phi house?"

"Yes, three blocks to be exact."

"The fraternity volunteered in an experiment of Dr. Grossman's last month. Several of them forgot to sign the privacy releases. We need them by day after tomorrow. Can you run them over to the house and get some signatures?"

"Sure. I've been there a couple of times. Rob is part of the frat. I can get the signatures and bring them back tomorrow."

"Thank a lot Cynthia. Campus mail is too slow and I'm not going to be able to get out of the office it seems."

Cynthia grabbed the envelope and headed out towards her apartment. She would pass the frat house on the way, pop in and get the needed signatures and then had back home. She only dreaded one thing. She would likely see Rob there and had no idea what to say to him. She had obviously enjoyed herself last night, but not intentionally. How could she explain that she did not want to repeat the experience, that she had not really wanted it to happen at all.

Wrapped up in her active thoughts, she did not notice her unconscious thought life on the way back. Every guy she passed seemed like the greatest gift to woman kind, until the next guy came by. Her imagination went into high gear, conjuring pictures of her and men engaging in wild sex. Each guy seemed to evoke a different mental encounter. One guy would provoke thoughts of oral sex, her taking him deep into her mouth and reveling in the taste of his cum. Another would start her thinking about being taken doggie style. Yet a third might move her thoughts to hard anal sex, with the only lube being her own pussy juices.

By the time she realized what she was thinking, she stood in the middle of the university plaza, conscious of having walked back and forth across it, following one guy and then another, for almost a half hour. "What in the hell is going on?" she thought to herself. "I've been following, checking out and fantasizing about every guy I've passed. I really need to get home" She was also aware that she was becoming aroused. She could feel moistness between her legs and knew it was not the heat. "I'm definitely horny. Concentrate, Cynthia, concentrate."

Focusing her thoughts on what she needed to do, she plowed a path across the plaza towards the frat house. As she closed to within 100 feet, she felt a little trepidation. She could not place it, but something was telling her to keep going, don't go in. "I have to. These forms have to be signed. Otherwise, the entire experiment will have to be redone."

Taking a deep breath, she walked up the sidewalk and into the frat house. The lower level of the Sigma Delta house was in a constant state of open house, where the public could walk in or out at will. It was supposed to promote community trust and awareness. As she crossed the threshold Cynthia was acutely aware of the presence of virile young male bodies, bodies she felt attracted to. Standing in the front hall, her senses reeling a bit, she half closed her eyes and moaned under her breath. This was a nice place. Why didn't she come here more often?

"Hi Cynthia. Do you need to see Rod?" asked one young man, a pledge she thought.

"Uh... No, I brought some forms over for some signatures. Several of the volunteers last month forgot to... uh... sign them."

"Are you all right? You look... strange."

She started to say, "Nothings wrong that your cock down my throat won't fix." Catching herself, she merely said, "No, I'm fine. Can you get these signed by tonight. I need to pick them up on the way in tomorrow."

"Sure. I'll track everyone down and get them to sign. See you tomorrow?"

"Yeah, tomorrow."

Handing the envelope to the pledge, she turned to leave, and didn't. She stood rooted to the spot. "I can't leave. I need to leave, something weird is going on. But I haven't met everyone. I can feel them calling me. My God! I want to fuck every one of them. I need to get out of here. It was a mistake to come here." Her thoughts warred, leaving her standing in the entrance way, still close to a dozen or more young men.

"Cynthia!" Rob's call startled her out of her thoughts. "I wanted a chance to talk. About last night. Can we talk?"

Part of her wanted to ask that he take her home. Part of her wanted to jump his bones right there. In the totally even tug of war, she stood staring at him, not responding.

"Are you okay? Here, come over and sit down. You don't look okay."

He led her into the main living room. As she moved deeper into the house, the part that wanted to leave weakened. She leaned up against Rob, rubbing his shoulders and chest, moaning all the while. Rob looked at her curiously. "It's happening again," he thought, "she's coming onto me out of the blue. It's like she's on something. I need to get her home. If I find out who did this to her, they're dead meat!"

"Cynthia, you wait here, don't go anywhere. I'm going to get my shoes and we'll go to your apartment." Rob knew he couldn't walk far in the slippers he wore around the house. He literally ran up the stairs to get his shoes. He wasn't gone for more that two minutes, but that was too long.

As soon as Rob left, Cynthia keyed on another pair of brothers, playing a video game. She walked over to them, her mind picturing herself sandwiched between them, impaled in both her cunt and ass. "Hi guys," she greeted in a sluty voice. "Do you want to party?" In the back of her mind, a slowly weakening voice was screaming "Help! This is not me! Rob! Get me out of here!" No one heard it.

The two guys, Steve and Mark looked up and saw a woman, nipples poking through her shirt, smelling of imminent sex. There was no doubt what kind of party she wanted. "Sure!" "Our room or yours?"

"Your room is so much closer. I don't know if I can wait."

Taking her by the hand, the two led her upstairs, into the closer of their two rooms. As the door closed, Rob came out of his room, raced down stairs and saw that his girlfriend was gone. Assuming she had wandered off, he left in a panic to look for her before she did something she regretted. He would later kick himself for not thinking of the other alternative.

In Mark's room, Cynthia was wrapped around Steve, devouring his mouth for all she was worth. Mark had pulled her pants down, letting her deftly step out of them. He began to caress her legs and ass, drawing moans from her. He could see that her panties were already soaked, her aroma filling the air. As mark caressed her ass, she thrust herself against his hands, silently demanding more.

Steve, locked in a passionate open mouth kiss, was reaching under her shirt, fondling her breasts through the bra she had on. Her moans and cries encouraged him and he increased the pressure. When she asked "Please, pinch them, I need you to pinch them." He thought to himself, "Oh! The girl of my dreams." He pulled the bra down, exposing her tits to his hands and grasping her nipples, pinched hard. He thought she was going to have an orgasm right then and there, the way she reacted.

"Harder, pinch them harder, make them hurt."

Steve could not believe his luck. A girl wanders in, wants to party with him and his best bud and she likes exactly what he loves, tit torture. He pinched harder, being rewarded with cried of pleasure and pain mixed together. He pushed her away enough to pull her shirt over her head and off, out of the way at last. With her bra, already out of the way, he bent his head to her breasts and began to nibble on them, biting with enough force to feel his teeth through them, leaving visible bite marks.

Mark was ecstatic to see her turn her head and ask, "My ass, will you play with my ass." The ass man knelt behind her and, pulling her cheeks apart, wet her bung hole with generous tongue action and spit. Once enough improvised lubricant was there, he poked at her with a finger. She thrust back, impaling the finger he had been gently probing with. "More, give me more." Mark obliged, sticking two fingers in, all the way up to the third knuckle. As he wiggled his fingers inside her, he could feel her clench against them.

"I've got to fuck this ass." He thought to himself, "She has just what I like, a tight responsive asshole, begging to get fucked."

He had hardly finished the thought when she cried out, "Fuck me! Fuck my ass! Fuck my cunt!

Cynthia truly wanted it. She had never been ass fucked before, but she knew she had to have this, along with a simultaneous pussy fucking. It was like she would die if these guys would not take her the way she needed. She was just glad that they seemed to like what she needed.

The guys, not one to disappoint a girl, stood her between then and plunged their steel hard cocks into her holes. She screamed in response, crying out, "Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!" As the thrust in and out of her, she would clench against them, trying to hold them in. The two cocks soon found a rhythm, plunging in together, squishing Cynthia's writhing form between them. Her cries grew in volume as she neared her first orgasm.

When it hit, she shuddered, staying up only because there was nowhere to fall. The contractions in her ass and cunt drove both Mark and Steve to greater heights of pleasure. Steve lost it, cumming in her pussy with one final shove. Mark, more experienced, held out for a greater thrill and stayed hard, thrusting into her again and again. As Steve stepped back to recover, Mark reached around and fondled her pussy and clit, now slick with a mix of Steve's cum and her natural lube.

Fighting his climax for as long as possible, her brought Cynthia to a second orgasm whose contractions sent him over the edge, pulling a growl from him as he thrust one last time, spilling seed into her bowels. As he pulled out and fell back on the bed, he saw that the door was open and two other brothers were watching wide eyed and openmouthed.

Cynthia had fallen to her hands and knees, basking in the after glow of two orgasms. She slowly became aware of two more boys nearby. Turning, she licked her lips, feeling an intense desire to take these cocks into her mouth and suck them for all they were worth. She crawled over to them, saying, "Come on boys. I'm hungry. Do you have anything I might be able to suck on until cock-tails are served?"

Surprised, but not stupid, the two stepped in, opening the pants enough to release the cocks that had stiffened in response to the unintentional show. The pledge deferred to the senior, allowing him to go first. He stepped up and grasped the cum leaking girl's head, thrusting his cock into her mouth. He was rewarded by muffled sounds of ecstatic pleasure. "She loves it." He though, "she wants me to fuck her face hard and fast."

He obliged her, pounding into her mouth again and again. The only complaint she had was when he stopped to let her breathe, causing her to grab him and thrust his cock back into her mouth. She had one hand down between her legs, frigging herself. So turned on by this girl that wanted just what he liked to give, her didn't last long.

When Cynthia felt the first pulse in his prick, she pulled out until his tip was the only thing in her mouth. As he grunted and blew his load, she moaned in pleasure at the taste of his warm spunk rolling on her tongue, sliding down her throat as she swallowed and swallowed. As he slowed his output, she grasped his cock and milked every last drop she could. Only then did she pull him out with a 'pop' and "ahhhh" followed by smacking lips.

Turning towards the pledge, she eyed him hungrily, "Your turn." She took long slow licks of his cock, stopping just short of the head. She thrilled at the sight of the penis jerking back and forth with every stroke of her tongue. When precum began to ooze, she rubbed it across her face, leaving a trail of the slick fluid on her cheek. Again and again, she teased precum out so that she could smear more of her face with the wondrous fluid.

Unable to resist anymore, Cynthia took his member into her mouth, rolling her tongue across the head as it entered. Slowly she bobbed on his cock as he stood there transfixed in blissful pleasure. He was wishing he could find the courage to tell her to take his cum on her face when she said, "I need you all over me. Paint me with your cum, make a mess all over me." He could not believe his luck, his wildest fantasy being fulfilled. Just hearing her ask sent him over the edge. He pulled out, letting her hands guide his cock as it spewed five days of saved up cum all over her face, dripping down onto her chest. As he spurt all over her face, she came herself, crying out at the top of her voice. Again, she milked the cock in her hands for every last drop of cum, wiping it dry against her breasts.

By now, the entire frat knew that there was a wanton slut on the second floor satisfying fantasies for anyone who showed up. A line had formed. A few, seeing it was Rob's girlfriend, chose to stay back and not participate. Most though, wanted a piece of something that they believed only existed in copies of Penthouse Letters. As they lined up, Cynthia's desires took on a life of their own. She seemed incapable of being satisfied with only one person now. She reached out and dragged in three more guys, all with cocks over 10 inches, getting them to fill all three holes at once.

Sitting on one cock, she begged the second guy to plunge into her ass with his 12 inch monster. When he did, he found that she while she was well lubed with earlier semen, it still was a chore to get in at first. Once he was in, he lived his dream of sodomizing a willing woman with his giant cock. The third guy needed no encouragement to force his way past her lips, thrusting all the way back in her throat and holding it. He marveled that she held him there, caressing his dick with her tongue and not gasping.

The guy fucking her ass was pounding her so hard that she was being lifted almost totally off the cock in her pussy, collapsing back on it with each backstroke. She used her hands to squeeze the balls of the guy lodged in her throat. The assault on her body lifted her over the edge for the fourth time, as another orgasm wracked her body. The shudders sent two of the guys into their own climaxes, filling her pussy with its second load and covering her face with a new coating of cum.