All Things to All People

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guy in her ass, continued to pound into her brutally. He was on the verge of cumming when a voice called out, full of anger, "What the hell are you assholes doing! Get away from my girl you degenerates!" Rod was back, having intercepted a message about a hot slut at the frat house giving everyone whatever they wanted.

Most of the guys backed away, seeing furious rage in his eyes, not wanting to cross the university boxing champ. Steve, back in line for a second go, complained, "Get a grip Rob. We're not raping her. She came onto us."

Rob grabbed him by his shirt and rammed him into the wall hard enough to crack the plaster. "You freak! This is not her. Someone's slipped her something. Some dead mother fucker slipped my girlfriend a sexual mickey and you lowlifes took advantage of her. Get out! Get out of my sight!"

The room cleared like a tornado hit it. It seemed that everyone suddenly remembered some vital homework assignment that had to be done. When the first wave of anger hit the room, that wanton part of Cynthia withered and shank away, allowing the rational part to surface. Overwhelmed by the memories of what she had done, she collapsed to the floor in tears. When Rob reached out to comfort her, she pulled away, unable to face the boyfriend she had betrayed so badly.

"Cynthia. Please, it's not your fault. Someone did something to you. Let me help. We can get through this."

Between sobs, Cynthia, shaking her head, said, "But... you don't understand... they're right. I asked for all of this. I knew it was wrong, but I still came on to them, even begged them to fuck me. How can you even look at me after what I've done?"

"Because I know the real Cynthia. The real Cynthia would never do this. Someone has done something to you, slipped you some kind of drug that has destroyed your ability to say no. We'll figure it out and get through it. I just wish I had seen it last night. I feel like I took advantage of you."

"Don't. That's the one part of the last 24 hours I don't regret. It may not be the time I intended, but I've wanted you for months. I just needed to come to terms with my doubts."

"We need to get you out of here before whatever is in you starts working on you again."

He helped her get dressed, wrapped her in a blanket and led her to his car. Neither felt that showering at the frat house was a good idea. Too many horny guys. Rod was especially worried about the blood he thought he saw around her ass. The cock that was in her butt was massive. He had a hard time believing that it had fit in. The blood told him that perhaps it hadn't. He stayed at her apartment long enough to ensure that she got cleaned up okay, then he left, kissing her lightly on the cheek. Until they found out what had happened and fixed it, any sex with her would feel like rape.

From the time Rob had suggested that she had been drugged, a suspicion had been forming in her mind. The lab accident. Her sudden need to be fucked when around men. The hormone that provoked heat in rats out of season. Had she actually been contaminated? If the hormone was somehow locked inside her, she might be chemically forced to be a slut, for the lack of a better word. She certainly felt like one. What was confusing, assuming her theory was correct, was why she wanted such different types of sex with each guy. What was she missing?

Realizing she needed answers fast, she called Dave in biology. "Dave, This is Cynthia."

"Hi Cynthia. The tests aren't done yet."

"Uh... is there any way to speed them up? I'm feeling a little unwell... and I want to be absolutely sure it's not the accident."

"My God Cynthia! Have you been to the clinic?"

"No. I don't want to go there until I know for sure about the accident. If it is potassium chlorinate, they won't be able to do anything anyway. If it's just a cold, going to the clinic would be a waste."

"Okay, I see. I'll get a rush on it . Gwen is doing the necropsy now. She said to thank you for the mystery. I'll let her know that it might be more important that a simple test."

"Thanks. Oh, I sent a sample to mass spec as well. Could you see that it gets rushed as well? It's the precipitate on the filtration system. We might want to have a comparison."

"I'll see to it. You stay at home and I'll call you with the results as soon as they're in."

As she hung up the phone, she realized that she was exhausted. "No wonder," she thought, "I've just had two hours of hard core sex and cum four times. I certainly don't want to go out. All I need is to run into some guy and lose control again." She laid out on the couch, napping and waiting for Dave to tell her that her fears were unfounded.

**********************

As she dozed, more brain cells died and more cells were energized. By the time she would awaken, half the cells in that portion of her frontal lobe would be dead. The part of her that they controlled would permanently weakened and on its way to dying completely. Her medulla was energizing and organizing more. The senses that this part controlled would reach an almost supernatural strength by the time she woke up, but for only one purpose. She would not be conscious of the insights she would gain, but those insights would shape and mold her in ways no one could anticipate.

**********************

The phone woke her up. She vaguely recalled some sort of dream, but cold not place it. On the third ring, she answered. "Hello."

"Cynthia, this is Dave. You need to get to the hospital as soon as possible."

"Dave. Slow down. What did you find?" She saw on the clock that is was 10 PM When Dave rushes, he really rushes.

"Your rat. It died of exhaustion. As near as Gwen can tell, it masturbated itself against the cage until it died. A strange chemical compound was in its blood and brain. The compound contained potassium chlorinate! I found the same compound in your blood. What's more, the rat's brain had signs of damage. Part of its brain had withered and died, part of its frontal lobe. But part of its medulla was still electrically charged, hours after it was dead. This chemical is in your blood and may be affecting your brain. We need to get a CT scan on you and we don't have one of those in the department."

"Dave, I don't think that's such a good idea."

"Good God, Cynthia, why the hell not?"

"It's hard to explain. But suffice it to say, my going out in public is a bad idea."

"What's going on? You need help and we can't give it if we don't know what the problem is."

Dave was the best platonic friend she had. If she could not trust him, there was no one she cold trust. "I... I think I'm losing the ability to say no to sex. Every man I've been near since last night has sent my thought whirling into sexual fantasies. I ravished rob last night. This afternoon, I came on to his entire frat, because I wanted to, even when I didn't want to. I couldn't seem to work up the will power to say no."

"Oh My God. So you think if you go out, to the hospital, for example, you'll be overwhelmed and lose control again."

"Yes. It seems that it only happens with men and only when I'm near them."

"Do the guys seem to lose control."

"Dave, guys always lose control when a sexy woman throws herself at them. But I don't think it was abnormal. Dave has wanted to go all the way for some time. Frat guys are sex freaks, for the most part."

"So, I would have a choice if you came onto me?"

"I suppose so. What are you planning?"

"Let's just call it a commando raid on the vet school. They have a CT scanner. It will do. I know a girl there who owes me a favor and can operate it. I'll pick you up in three hours."

"I'm not sure this is such a good idea."

"It's not, but it's the best idea we've got. I'm not letting you say no. You either come to get the scan, or you can suffer with an unwilling man nearby for hours on end."

"Dave, only a true friend could make such a threat. I'll be ready."

Hanging up, Cynthia was frightened. She was changing and it might not be possible to undo the damage. If she stayed the way she was or got worse, how would she live, wanting sex with every man she encountered even briefly, wanting it so bad that she threw herself at them, giving them their every desire. "Please God, don't let this be permanent." She prayed out loud.

To be continued...