All This Useless Beauty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sandj
sandj
2 Followers

We hit the beach first thing the next morning, and that was where we spent the better part of the next 2 days. We swam, tossed a frisbee, kicked a soccer ball across the sand, napped, and just enjoyed ourselves. I tried to learn how to surf using a borrowed board, but mainly just embarrassed myself. Bryan rented a jet ski one afternoon and raced back and forth on the water. By the third evening, we were anxious to get out on the town.

We left the beach early, cleaned up, and got dressed to go to a club a few blocks away. The club was too loud for talking, we were too young to drink, and the dance floor was practically dead. After only a few minutes, I was ready to leave. But C__ was determined to enjoy herself. She tried to drag Bryan onto the dance floor, but he refused. So C__ grabbed my hand, and I would have let her lead me wherever she wanted to go. We threaded our way through the largely stationary crowd to the pulsing techno beat and shifting color of the lights. We began to dance, fast and without thought, moving to the rhythm of sight and sound and in sync with each other. Our bodies would pull away, then move closer, as though we were dancing inside a prescribed space and could not pull any farther away without moving back in, but never touching.

Soon, I could feel the sweat pouring from my body and see the matching glisten on C__'s forehead from the exertion. Her eyes were closed, and there was a look on her face of abandonment, as though she were giving herself over to the movement and the music. Then she opened her eyes and looked straight into mine. And with our eyes locked, she began to rub her body against mine. First, it was just her shoulder, turned to the side and pressed into my chest. With a slow twirl, she moved to my side and rubbed her breasts, first one and then the other, against my arm. Then she moved her thigh against my hip briefly before spinning back around to face me. Her look was serious and intense, a look I had not seen from her before. She licked her lips discreetly, turned her back toward me, and began grinding her ass into my groin. I could feel myself harden against her, and I'm sure she could too. She turned her head to glance sidelong over her shoulder, and I could tell her breathing was heavy. Her sweat-damp hair brushed down around her eyes, and she wiped it away with a flick of the wrist before turning back around to face me once more. That's when I noticed the rest of our group had found its way onto the dance floor.

Bryan headed straight for us, a huge grin on his thin face, and when he reached C__, he began bumping her immediately, took her in his arms and bent his face down to hers. As they kissed and writhed and shook, I quietly moved off the floor, ordered a soft drink, and found a table where I could sit down. It was so depressing one minute to have the girl I obsessed over rubbing her ass against my stiffening cock and the next minute to be sitting in a dingy corner drinking a lousy, watered-down soda. I was no longer stiff, which made it all the more degrading not to be able to order alcohol.

The night wore on slowly, and by 8:00, I decided to head back to the condo. It was quiet, but the thundering of the club still pounded in my ears. Dejected, I changed back into my swimming trunks and headed for the beach. The June sun was just starting to go down, and the last of the light reflected off the waves as I waded in. Though day had just ended, the water was already chilly against my skin. As I got farther out, I waited for a wave and plunged my head under as it rolled into me. I swam with the current for I don't know how long. An hour? Thirty minutes? Until I was tired. I exited the water, shivering in the cool night, which had fallen completely while I was in the water. I found myself farther down shore than I had expected, so, arms folded and skin dripping , I walked back up the beach to the condo.

When I arrived, I hurried inside and straight to the bathroom to grab a towel and quickly removed my trunks. As I dried off, I heard movement from down the hall. I wrapped the towel around my waist and stepped out of the bathroom to listen. I was definitely not alone. "Hello?" I called out, a little unsure what to expect. I heard whispers and more shuffling movement, a light came on from the back bedroom, and then C__'s voice called back, "We're back here."

I tried to walk slowly, pulling the towel tighter as I went. When I reached the doorway, I saw C__ and Bryan sitting on one of the beds. Bryan's shirt was unbuttoned, and C__'s shirt was on the floor next to their shoes. A momentary panic swept through me, the realization that I had just interrupted an intimate situation in its very early stages. I mumbled a quick apology and began to turn away, but C__ called out, "Dan, wait. Come in." Her face was flushed, but her expression was kind and gentle. I looked from her to Bryan, who responded jovially, "Sure, come on in. Join us."

"But, I'm not, let me get dressed," I stammered, but C__ stood up and took my arm, gently guiding me into the room. "It's okay, Dan. We don't mind, if you don't." She looked at me quizzically, as though she were searching my face, studying my response. Then, before I could say anything, she reached a hand up slowly, gently touching my cheek, lifted her face to mine, and kissed me, a long, deep kiss, with every part of her lips pressed into every part of mine. My penis began to harden as the kiss continued, her tongue brushing my lips, encouraging me to open to her, her arm wrapping around my waist and pulling me closer. I could smell her perfume mingle with the salty ocean water still on my skin. When she broke the kiss, she looked up at me with the same serious, inquiring expression. I looked over to Bryan, a little panicked, ready to apologize, but he was staring at us, his hand still, for the moment, between his legs.

"Dan," C__ began, then stopped. I looked at her again, and she dropped her arms and stepped back, never breaking eye contact. With a very deliberate deep breath, she spoke again. "Dan, I have to tell you something." She glanced briefly at Bryan, who still sat immobile on the bed. "We both do. We don't want to make you uncomfortable, though. So please, hear me out, and then, if you want to leave, we won't stop you." I stood clutching the towel around my waist, unsure what to do or say or even think.

"Bryan and I love each other," C__ went on, "but lately, I've, I've been, so, confused. I think I might have feelings for you, too." She lowered her eyes as she said this, her voice shaking slightly. "I told Bryan a few weeks ago. He knows I love him so dearly, and that my feelings for you don't detract from my love for him." She was looking me in the eyes again, pleading her case. She waited for me to respond. But what could I say?

Finally, Bryan spoke up. "When you left the club tonight, I suggested we come back here and see if we could maybe find you. You weren't here, so we decided to wait for you."

As I stood looking at the two of them watch me, C__ in a bra and a skirt, Bryan with his shirt unbuttoned and his hand in his lap, I began to comprehend what they were trying to say. The dim light from the single lamp cast a faint yellow glow across the otherwise shadowed room. I started to tremble slightly.

"What we're trying to say," C__ said, then paused as she looked to Bryan and reached out to grasp his hand. "What we're trying to say is we want you with us."

"What?" I asked. Though I understood what she meant, I couldn't believe it and needed to hear it again.

"We want you to have sex with us. All three of us," Bryan repeated without inflection or emotion.

There was a moment's silence where none of us moved. I was so incredibly confused and scared, but I was so turned on. My cock was throbbing, fully erect and pushing out against the towel. "What do you want me to do?" I managed to stammer.

"Only what you're comfortable with," C__ replied. "Yeah," Bryan added. "You don't have to even touch me, if you don't want to."

I was still so shocked. "Are you sure? What about the others?" I asked.

"We told them we'd probably be busy, so they promised not to be back until very, very late." Bryan grinned awkwardly for a moment, but the smile quickly faded.

C__ tried to reassure me. "Dan, if you don't want to, it's okay." "No," I said, "I want to. I just don't know how to start."

C__ let go of Bryan's hand and moved toward me. "How about we start like this. You and me."

She reached up and kissed me again, this time tugging at the towel until I released it. I wrapped my arms around her bare waist and began to kiss her with the full force of my desire. I wanted her so much, it burned inside me. I pressed myself against her, holding her increasingly tighter as our tongues made furious lashes through our locked and open lips. I began to run my hands over her body, fondling her breasts and her bra strap, her hair and her cheeks. She ran her hands down my back to my ass, squeezing it slightly before moving up to grip my shoulders. Her tongue brushed along my lower teeth, and then to my surprise, she bit down lightly on my lower lip and pulled, and the kiss broke. I looked at her and saw the lust and need like fire in her eyes. I moved in quickly to kiss her again, but she turned her head. So I buried my face into her neck, kissing her shoulder, up to her ear, along her jaw. Her head rolled back to allow me access to her warm skin. As I kissed her throat, I felt her moan, the vibration buzzing my lips and tongue.

My God, I thought, I can't believe this is really happening! I kissed my way down her throat to her chest, nuzzling my face between her firm breasts as she wrapped her legs around one of mine and ran her hands through my hair. I could feel her grind her crotch against my naked thigh, and her moans grew louder. I raised my head to look at her face, and she responded by reaching one hand back to my ass and the other to the place where our hips pressed tightly around my cock. She gave a wicked grin, fully of devilish pleasure, and wedged her hand between our bodies. I gasped as her fingers found my cock and encircled it, giving it a quick squeeze. My head was spinning, and my heart raced.

Bryan then rose and stood behind C__, gently stroking her hair to let her know he was there. She twisted her head to look at him, smiled, and then they both looked to me, wordlessly checking to make sure I was still okay. I nodded my head and closed my eyes as C__ began tugging rhythmically on my swollen member. When I opened my eyes, Bryan had slipped off his shirt and was kissing C__, her neck craned back to reach his mouth, their tongues licking each other's lips. I was still pressed fully against C__, still in ecstasy as she jerked me off, our stomachs and hips grinding together, her breasts smashed into my chest. Bryan undid her bra and slid the straps off her shoulders. With her free hand, C__ slipped her arm through the strap and reached back to grasp the back of Bryan's head, pulling his face closer to hers. Their kissing was growing more and more fierce.

Bryan broke away from C__'s mouth and began kissing and licking her shoulder. Without hesitating, C__ turned her face to mine, and our lips locked, driven by instinct, impulse, need, desire. Her bra had slipped down by this point, now trapped between our stomachs, and I could feel C__'s naked breasts against my bare skin. It was fabulous! So soft and firm, the nipples hard and poking into my chest. I had to take them in my mouth. I bent down slightly and began to suck and kiss and lick and bite each breast in turn; full, round, and fleshy, I rubbed them against my face, felt her glorious nipples on my eyelids, worshipped them with my hands and mouth, bathing C__ in wet kisses.

She had released my cock, tossed her bra completely aside, and was reaching back to unbutton Bryan's pants as he smothered her neck and I devoured her chest. Bryan's pants now free, he wiggled out of them and began stroking his cock through his boxers. I moved down C__'s body, palms flat against her trim stomach, kissing a meandering trail from breasts to navel. I ran a finger over her bellybutton, circling it, tracing it with my nail, then sliding gently in and back out, running my hand down and slipping my fingers inside the waistline of her skirt. As I continued kissing her body, adoring the curve of her hips, moving ever farther down, ever closer to her cunt, she moaned slowly. I probed with my fingers until I found her underwear and slipped inside the band. But before I could move further, Bryan spun her around, kissing her full on the mouth and pulling her hips into his cock, which was stiff and sticking out the front flap of his boxers.

I was on my knees now, caressing C__'s ass, kneading her firm cheeks through her skirt. While still kissing Bryan, she reached back and began tugging down on the zipper at the small of her back. I took her cue and undid her skirt, sliding it down her legs and onto the floor. Her ass was gorgeous! She was wearing a simple pair of white cotton panties that clung to her rounded buttocks and drove me wild. I ran my hands up the insides of her thighs until they met at her crotch. The warmth and wetness made me shiver with excitement. I could smell her musky scent as I rubbed my hands over her crotch, tugging at her underwear and feeling every fold of skin through the soaked cotton.

Bryan moved to the bed and sat down, guiding C__ to her knees in front of him. I stayed where I was for a moment, watching C__ remove Bryan's boxers and take his cock in her hand. She looked up at him with a hungry grin, licked the tip slowly without breaking eye contact, and slid him deep into her mouth. Still on my knees a few feet away, I had an incredible view of the most sensual, mind-blowing oral I had ever seen. Her lips were tight around his shaft, moving up and down and leaving a glistening trail of saliva in their wake. She pulled him out of her mouth and ran her tongue down his shaft to his balls, which she cradled in one hand while the other pumped his cock steadily. Without thinking, merely reacting, I took my own cock in my fist and slowly stroked while I watched. C__ paused to look at me, said, "Come here," and let go of Bryan just long enough to slip out of her underwear. I crawled over to her and positioned myself under her as she resumed sucking Bryan off.

Firmly in place on my back between her legs, my hands gripping her bare hips, I lowered her onto my waiting mouth. Her taste was sweet, and in a matter of seconds, my chin dripped with her juices. I lapped at her labia like a thirsty dog, drinking in every bit of her wetness, sliding my tongue barely inside her. I could see her trimmed pubic hair in silhouette and her mouth taking Bryan as deeply as she could above me. The sight made me push my face harder against her pussy. Her clit protruded quite visibly, so I took it between my lips and flicked it with my tongue. C__ gave a violent shudder and a muffled moan on Bryan's cock. At this, I redoubled my efforts, intent on getting her off as many times as I was able.

With one hand I reached up and placed a single finger at the entrance to her vagina, steady and waiting for her response, teasing her without going in. She began to whine, twisting her hips against my face, wordlessly urging me to enter her. I flicked my finger back and forth over her hole in time to the flicking of my tongue over her clit. Her moan became more persistent, and finally, she pushed herself down on my finger, engulfing it fully and easily. I began moving it in and out, fucking her with my finger, then with two fingers, exploring the moist flesh of her vaginal walls, searching for her G-spot. After a few seconds of pushing and probing, she squealed, and I was pretty sure I'd found it. Concentrating on that spot, I moved my fingers faster. Her thighs tightened around my head, and she shivered and became very still. But I didn't let up. I continued to lick away at her pussy, and before long she came again. She pulled Bryan's dick out of her mouth and tossed her head back as she came, her spine arched, her ass clenched, her hair damp and wild around her face and shoulders. "Dan! Oh God, Dan!" she moaned.

From my position on the floor, I could see C__ slowly stroking Bryan's rigid, saliva-soaked cock. Her soft moans were gradually drowned out as Bryan's grew louder, turning into cries as he came; his legs tensed and then relaxed. C__ stood up then, wiped her hand on the bed sheet, and looked down at me with a smile. I lay there panting, waiting for her next move. Bryan got up from the bed as he said, "I need a towel," retrieving mine from the floor and wiping cum off his stomach. C__ lay down on the bed facing me and patted the mattress, motioning for me to join her. I rose and climbed onto the bed next to her, both of us smiling, the glow of sexual satisfaction bright in our eyes.

"You have my wetness all over your mouth," she said with a laugh, reaching up to wipe at my chin. Soon we were kissing with renewed passion. Her arousal seemed to have flared back up, and mine had never subsided. I pulled her close to me, feeling the heaven of our pubic hair intertwined. She broke the kiss to take something Bryan handed to her. With a thrill of anticipation, I realized it was a condom. I leaned my head back onto a pillow and closed my eyes with a soft murmur of pleasure and disbelief as C__ positioned her face near my aching cock. She stroked it a few times before wrapping her lips around the head and flicking her tongue across it. I shivered, twisting on the mattress with unbearable tension as she took my full length into her mouth and down her throat.

She pumped her head up and down for a few seconds, and then, releasing me, she tore the condom package with her teeth and slipped it over the tip of my waiting penis. I sat up and joined my hand with hers as we both unrolled the latex completely. Our fingers threaded around the shaft, we stared at each other and jointly tugged on my cock. The thrill and the ache were almost more than I could handle, but I struggled not to explode just yet. I absolutely had to fuck C__. I needed to thrust my cock into her, to ravage her sweet cunt with the built up lust and tension of years.

I grabbed C__ by the waist and pulled her onto my lap as I swung my legs over the side of the mattress. She was now seated on my lap with both legs off to one side, her ass pushing down flat on my cock. I wrapped my arms around her and smothered her breasts with kisses and licks, twirling her nipples in turn with my tongue. Bryan sat down on the other bed to watch, rubbing his still limp dick back to life. With a grace of movement I couldn't have anticipated, C__ lifted one leg over my head and onto the floor on the other side so that she was straddling my lap and facing me. The wicked gleam in her eyes indicated her desire as she lowered her pussy so her lips pressed against the head of my raging cock.

With a note of glee in her breathy voice and the most deliciously horny grin on her face, she teased, "Do you want to fuck me, Dan?" She placed both hands on my shoulders and squeezed her breast together with her arms, giving me the perfect opportunity to bury my face into them as I practically screamed, "Yes! Fuck, yes!" Slowly and with more self control than I can imagine, she pushed her dripping cunt all the way down, enveloping me in the folds of her flesh.

The sensation was glorious! How to begin describing, there are no words! C__ bit her lip and let out a groan of intense pleasure. I could barely breath, grunting as I thrust my hips upward, trying to fuck the life out of us both. She pulled my face back into her chest, resting her mouth on the top of my head and kissing my hair. I could feel her breathing increase rapidly, could feel her thrust vigorously back, her ass meeting my thighs with the most satisfying slap. Our skin was red and hot, our sweat mingling and running down our merged bodies. I heard Bryan give another groan and saw him jerking off across from us, another spurt of semen shooting out across his legs and fist. I turned back to C__ and kissed her mouth, lashing my tongue against hers with abandon.

sandj
sandj
2 Followers