All Tied Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again Donna and Sandra set about the task of cleaning Brenda the rest of the way. Each took a leg and with close attention slowly washed each legs as they had her arms. When they finished with Brenda's feet they returned to kneeling upright. Brenda could feel Sandra washing her ass with the wash cloth. Sandra did this very slowly. Just after that Donna started to wash Brenda's pussy. It was obvious to Brenda that their first obligation was to get her clean. Still, when she felt Sandra spread he legs apart and then wash right over the inner parts of her ass Brenda shivered noticeably. Seconds later she could feel Donna take her wash cloth full of soap and from beneath her pussy wash upward through her pussy. Donna quickly abandoned the wash cloth and lathered Brenda's pussy with soap using her hands. Donna didn't miss any portion, Brenda was sure of this. It felt to Brenda as if Donna were intentionally masturbating her. Brenda started to ask me a question. I put my finger over my lips and shook my head indicating that she not say a word. She didn't. Sandra too had abandoned her wash cloth and was washing Brenda's ass with her hands. The sensation of the two women working on her was almost too much for Brenda to stand. Brenda could feel herself at the start of an orgasm though not into it yet. The feeling grew quickly. Suddenly both women stopped and Sandra was washing the soap off Brenda's body. When she reached around Brenda's body to wash off her front, Sandra put her right hand on Brenda's hip as if to steady herself and pulled Brenda's body into her. Brenda could easily make out the crush of Sandra's breasts into her back. She watched as Donna attended to thoroughly cleaning out her pussy. Brenda marveled at the wonderful expertise each woman worked with. Though the soap appeared to be entire cleaned off her pussy Donna continued to rub her hand in and around it. Again Brenda could feel her body start to rise in anticipation of an orgasm. This time she could feel herself getting closer and closer as Donna continued to rub her and making it obvious what she was about by paying particular attention to Brenda's clit. The touch of Donna's fingers to her clit allowed Brenda to forget everything, that she was tied in a harness, that she was in an unknown place being worked upon by people she did not know. The orgasm was quickly closing in on Brenda and just as she felt she was about to come Donna stopped. Brenda asked Donna why she had stopped. Donna did not reply. I told her that the moment was not right and she would find herself pleasured and satisfied in good time. Both women looked at me and I nodded to them. Brenda saw this but did not understand what was happening. While Donna stayed on her knees Sandra came around to the front of Brenda. Then, as if an order had been given, the two women moved on Brenda. The first sensation Brenda felt was that of Donna's tongue licking and sucking upon her pussy. Sandra had to place herself slight to the side of Brenda but still was able to lift one of Brenda's breasts and while holding it with her hand she suckled upon the nipple. Brenda's nipples were already very hard from her previous experiences. As the two women pleasured Brenda, Brenda could feel waves of sexual stimulation fall over her body. Brenda felt her body's heat rise and she could tell that those juices which made her pussy wet were running. Donna also seemed aware of this as she almost jealously licked and sucked at the hole from which the juices flowed. Sandra had lifted her head and began to deeply kiss Brenda again. Brenda returned Sandra's kisses with all the passion she could muster. Brenda struggled with the harness desiring to wrap her arms around Sandra but unable to do so. Sandra leaned into Brenda hugging her. Brenda could feel Sandra's right breast pressed into her left breast. Sandra's left breast, however, grazed over Brenda's other breast. Sandra moved her body slowly so that the caress of their breasts continued as they kissed. Brenda wondered how Sandra could do such a thing with all the ease she seemed to own. Brenda hadn't taken particular notice of the size of either woman's breasts but now she could tell that Sandra was at least a little on the large size. Brenda could feel the crush of Sandra's breast cover her entire breast and then some. It didn't take long for Brenda to reach her full state of arousal and to feel the familiar sense of an oncoming orgasm. This time as the sensation heightened the women increased their activity and Brenda found herself quickly come to orgasm. The orgasm had come as quickly as Brenda could believe it could happen. Neither Donna nor Sandra stopped their attentions to Brenda. They actually increased their individual attentions and intensity. It seemed like seconds later that Brenda came a second time and then a third time. With her third orgasm Brenda barely realized both Sandra and Donna ceased their attentions and moved away from her. The break actually felt welcomed by Brenda. Within a minute Donna wrapped her arms around Brenda again and pulled her tightly into her. Sandra lowered Brenda back into the chair. Once firmly seated and secured again the two women stepped away from her. Not far though. They looked at each other briefly. Sandra released Brenda's right arm. As she took her right arm down Donna took Brenda's left hand. Each woman had two pieces of a very soft rope which they used to tie Brenda's wrists to the arms of the chair. Each lifted a leather loop indicating to Brenda that she should use them for additional support. Next Donna and Sandra got a good grip on the rear of each arm of the chair, lifted the chair only a little and turned it around 180 degrees so Brenda was now facing the other end of the tub. They moved the chair down towards the end of the tub her back was to. A second, slightly large chair, was then placed where Brenda's chair had been. I stepped out of the tub and then back into it at the chair. I sat down.

Donna and Sandra now assumed the same positions they were in when they tended to Brenda. I pointed to the ceiling and it was only then that Brenda noticed the ceiling over the tub was a series of mirrors. Depending upon which part of a mirror she looked at Brenda had a clear view of both women and me. I nodded to the women and they began the same procedure they had just performed upon Brenda. With both my hands free I took advantage of this to touch and feel each of the women as I desired. They continued their work as if that were the only thing happening. I glanced towards Brenda and saw that she had an unobstructed view of my very hard cock through Donna's legs. She appeared to be staring at it. I smiled and it was then Brenda saw that I had caught her looking at my cock. She flushed and I winked at her. When the women were done with my head and shoulders I stood up so they could continue uninterrupted. It seemed to Brenda that every motion she had felt on her body was being felt by me. It was. Sandra was taking great pleasure in rubbing her breasts against my back as Donna freed my cock and balls of soap. When she had continued that she started sucking upon my cock. Donna moved over to the side of the tub where she sat down and then leaned over to continue sucking on my cock. This gave Brenda a completely unobstructed view of Donna working upon my cock. As I felt myself on the verge of coming I placed my hand on Donna's head. Donna stopped immediately. Both women went to Brenda's chair and released her from it. Brenda was slowly lowered into the tub. Donna got behind Brenda and pulled Brenda's arms behind her and handcuffed them. Donna then sat down behind Brenda, her legs stretched out along side Brenda's legs. Donna pulled herself as closely into Brenda as she could and with help from Sandra slid Brenda down until Brenda was within six inches of my cocked. Donna continued to hold on to Brenda and started kissing her neck and shoulders. I looked into Brenda's eyes and then down at my erect cock. Sandra sat down on the side of the tub and between Brenda and myself. With her hand she motioned to Brenda to lower her head onto my cock. Brenda did this slowly finally engulfing my cock with her mouth. She began sucking on my cock and quickly got into sucking me off. That did not take very long at all. As I began to come Brenda went to pull her head away but found herself restrained by Donna's head and hands as she continued to kiss Brenda. As I began to spurt my hot hard cum into Brenda's mouth she swallowed it quickly realizing this the better route than gagging on it. I noted Brenda seemed to take pleasure in this as once I had ceased to come she continued to work on my cock, sucking upon it as if she desired to drain me of every bit of my cum. Donna was literally draped over Brenda and had Brenda's breasts in her hands, squeezing them and tugging at her nipples. Donna had been doing this right along but it was only then Brenda noticed it and moaned with the pleasure of the feeling.

Brenda's experience had begun.

Brenda, as most people would have, thought she had been very thoroughly cleaned. She shortly found that it was not the case. Donna left and shortly returned with a water bottle, long tube and several other objects Brenda was unable to immediately identify. It didn't take Brenda long, however, that Donna was preparing a douche for her and Brenda thought this was just a part of the attention to details she had been getting right along. She briefly felt funny but quickly discharged the idea realizing how intimate Donna had already been with her and this was just an extension of that. There were several small bottles which Donna took portions of the liquid each contained an poured them through a funnel into the hot water bottle. Donna had been very exacting about how much of each liquid she poured and when she was done the water bottle bulged with its contents. Brenda could not fathom why Donna needed so much.

Donna told Brenda to relax and explained that this indeed was a part of the cleaning process although a bit more than Brenda had most likely ever previously experienced. Without asking her, Donna proceeded to insert the tip of the tub which extended downward from the water bottle into Brenda's vagina. The water bottle had been hung on a stand which looked exactly like a stand she had seen in hospitals which were used for hanging bottles of blood and other items. Brenda saw Donna place some sort of large tip upon the end of the tube just before Donna pushed it in her. It seated snugly in Brenda's vagina and Donna then released the clamp which held the contents of the water bottle back. Brenda could feel its sudden rush into her, filling her. The liquid was warm and pleasant feeling. Soon however Brenda could feel it pressing harder and harder inside her. When the bottle was completely drained she felt rather uncomfortable but not painfully so. Donna reached between Brenda's legs. Brenda waited to feel the fluid draining from her but when Donna stood up she was holding just the tube. She had left the plug in place and it was holding everything in. Over Brenda's protests Donna would only say that this was a necessary part of the process. Brenda asked what process but Donna didn't reply.

Brenda noticed that Sandra had returned with several plastic razors. Brenda's feet were placed in two straps which were suspended from the ceiling and wrapped around each of her ankles. He legs were still slightly below her body but were spread apart. Sandra got between Brenda's legs, wrapped each in hot towels which Donna handed her. Starting with her left lower calf, Sandra removed the towels one at a time, slowly shaving each leg. Sandra was constantly running her fingertips along Brenda's legs to assure they were as smooth as possible. Even through the discomfort of the fluid within her Brenda could feel her passions rise within her as Sandra's fingers caressed and inspected every portion of her legs. As Sandra worked around Brenda's upper thighs Brenda could feel her state of arousal grow markedly. It surprised her how this combination of discomfort and pleasure mixed so well so make her so aroused. As Sandra inspected Brenda's upper thighs she also took time to inspect her pussy. Not satisfied with the job that had been done earlier Sandra demanded a hot face cloth of Donna. Donna quickly responded and Sandra placed it over Brenda's pussy. The heat felt so soothing. Once Sandra had removed the face cloth she proceeded to shave all of Brenda's pussy once again taking great pains to assure its absolute smoothness. The motion of Sandra's hand back and forth, up and down Brenda's pussy made her forget how she was filled and left her feeling only Sandra's hand as it caressed her most intimate of parts. Brenda never asked but she felt certain that Sandra purposely ran her fingertips over her clitoris again and again just to arouse her. It worked, almost too well. Brenda could feel herself quickly becoming overflowing with her passions. She knew that very soon she would orgasm. She felt certain Sandra had to know this because she continued to become more and more aroused until she was just about to have an orgasm. Almost as if it were instinctive Sandra stopped what she was doing and sat back a little bit. Brenda felt disappointed that Sandra had not taken her all the way. She saw Sandra reach between her legs and remove the plug that had been in her. As the fluid gushed from her body something happened to her she would never have thought possible. The rushing fluid cause Brenda to have first one orgasm and then another. It was both the most unusual sort of orgasm and strong orgasm as she had ever experience. To describe it Brenda would have called it mind blowing. Neither Sandra nor Donna showed any sign of excitement over this occurrence. Brenda didn't understand this. As she felt her passions begin to subside Brenda saw Sandra releasing her legs from the straps and felt Donna securing the harness about her again. Again Brenda was lifted upright. She was forward more than enough so Donna was able to stand behind her without any trouble. Brenda could feel Donna using a hot soapy face cloth on her ass now. Donna gently spread Brenda's cheeks and washed her very thoroughly. She hadn't notice Sandra leave however now she saw her coming back with another obviously fully water bottle. It took little time for Brenda to know what they intended for her next and this, she felt, was too much. Brenda began to protest loudly and in earnest. As much as Sandra and Donna tried to calm her Brenda continued her protests. I had heard the protests and entered to see what was happening. I could see on Brenda's face the look of absolute fear and I ordered the women to cease this particular portion and continue right on to the next. I reassured Brenda that she would find the next thing very pleasurable. Before Brenda could reply I left the room.

The two women went just far enough away so that Brenda could not hear what they were discussing. When they returned Sandra and Donna freed Brenda from all devices of restraint. Sandra then helped Donna sit Brenda on the side of the tub. Sandra then got on her knees with her ass directly in front of Brenda. With just a little bit of instruction and some trouble Donna was able to move Brenda down upon Sandra's back so Brenda's arms were wrapped of Sandra's shoulders and clenched together tightly. Sandra put her arms under Brenda's legs and got a firm grip upon them. Donna bent her legs down so she could grab Sandra under her arms and as she did Sandra rose straight upward. When Donna let go Brenda felt a bit surprised by Sandra's obvious strength. She could also feel her naked body pressed as tightly against Sandra's naked body as was humanly possible. This new sensation excited Brenda immediately. Sandra carried her into an adjoining room where Brenda saw four large padded tables covered by white sheets. Sandra walked to the mid point of one of the tables where she sat Brenda down. Donna and Sandra maneuvered Brenda so she ended up lying face down upon the table. Though stiff Brenda found the table to be rather comfortable. She lay her head upon the white linen encased pillow at her head.

Brenda had closed her eyes only briefly when she felt a very warm liquid being poured upon her back and legs. Then she felt four hands rubbing the hot oil into her body. The feeling was quite luxurious and very relaxing. From the inception of the trip this was the most relaxed Brenda had felt the entire time. These women we expert masseuses, obvious to Brenda. Brenda felt like cooing she felt so good. The two women worked on Brenda for almost an hour. Brenda thought it had been only fifteen or twenty minutes. When Sandra had rubbed oil on Brenda's ass and especially when she rubbed it between the cheeks of her ass and down over the lower portions of her pussy Brenda once again felt herself become extremely aroused.

The table was moved next to another table and Sandra and Donna rolled Brenda over onto the other table so she was now lying face up. Donna placed a pillow under Brenda's head. Just thinking about what she knew was going to happen excited Brenda. No sooner had she thought that then the hot oils were again being applied to her. This time, however, the hot silky touch of Donna's hands on her breasts and nipples excited Brenda immediately. Sandra had started at Brenda's feet but it wasn't long before her hands were upon her upper thighs and her hands running over her naked pussy. Sandra poured what seemed a lot of oil over her pussy and began rubbing it in. It seemed like it took only seconds before Brenda felt her first orgasm which was quickly followed by and second, then a third and a fourth. They came with such great rapidity that Brenda lost all count. Even Donna and Sandra's methodical, almost clinical approach to their task did not ruin the moment for her. What had been so relaxing now felt like a workout. Brenda felt certain she had become covered in her own sweat she felt so hot. Except for the hair on her head there was not a single spot on Brenda's body which the women did not cover in oil. Brenda began to plead with the women to stop. Her orgasms were so strong and so close together she felt she was becoming breathless. The very light touch of the women never brought any soreness to Brenda and they continued relentless ignoring Brenda's increasing strong begging for them to stop. Brenda's chest heaved heavily each time she had an orgasm. She fought for breath between her pleas which still went unheard, so she thought. Then, as quickly as they had begun, the women stopped completely. Cool towels were brought to the table and Brenda's body was gently cleaned. Brenda felt herself shiver as little orgasms continued to come over her. Again and again they came and even when Brenda thought they would stop they didn't. Brenda felt herself slowly calming down and her breathing become normal. She opened her eyes and saw Donna bending over her looking down at her. As soon as her eyes were open Donna placed a kiss on Brenda's lips, a long lingering kiss. Donna parted Brenda's lips with her tongue and probed her mouth then delicately bit her lower lip. Brenda did something she had never in her life done before. She pulled this woman, Donna, into her wrapping her arms around Donna tightly, pulling Donna's body into her. She could feel Donna's large breasts press into her breasts as they kissed and she loved the feeling. Then she could feel what she knew to be Sandra's mouth sucking upon her pussy and giving close attention to her clitoris. It felt like it took only seconds and Brenda surprised herself with an orgasm as great as any she had had. Her orgasm was so strong she could feel something dripping down her legs and she suddenly felt embarrassed that she had lost control so much that she had peed. She apologized to Sandra for doing that. Sandra told her she had not peed at all. Brenda asked how that could be as she had felt herself squirting. She heard Sandra whisper that it was the fullness of her orgasm that had caused her own sex juice to do this. Brenda was in disbelief. Such things were unknown to her. Yet, she rationalized, the entire day had been something unknown to her prior to then so it somehow made sense.