All Tied Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next hour Gerry attended to Brenda's hair. When Brenda tried to speak to Sandra she was quickly admonished to remember the rule of silence. This confused her slightly because she had spoken openly only a short time before and wondered why things were different now. She decided that she was simply not aware of all the intricacies of the rules of the house and that in time she'd fully understand them. Still, she felt a longing to have Sandra and Donna near her yet she was not allowed to convey her feelings to them and they stood behind her where she could not see them either.

When Gerry was done with Brenda's hair she had all but one of the men help her carry away her tools of her trade. Donna came around to the front of Brenda with a mirror for Brenda to look at herself in. Brenda was amazed at how much a difference little changes in her hair style had made. She caught herself thinking of how really good looking she was. It was not like Brenda to think of herself this was however her heightened awareness of her features was already taking hold and she was quickly growing to appreciate her own "assests."

Sandra finally broke the silence by speaking to Brenda. "Ordinarily at this point a new slave is put on all fours and made to crawl everywhere she goes. Obviously this tact has to be modified in your case but I want to warn and assure you that in all other aspects you will be treated as any other slave. You will be told what to do as you go along and it is expected that you will follow each rule exactly as it is spelled out to you. Nod your head if you understand."

Brenda nodded her head in agreement. "Good, then we shall begin in earnest!" Brenda was caught off guard by the stern voice Sandra used. It was not Brenda how remembered her from earlier in the day. "In keeping with good discipline you will not speak until you are told to do so and you will keep your head lowered at all times. Is this clear to you?" Again Brenda nodded her head in agreement.

"Good!" Sandra said, "then we shall now take you to the slave training room. Your strength of character will be tested along with your ability to concentrate, stay focused and be obedient. If you pass this testing successfully you will be allowed certain privileges. You will find out what they are only after the testing. One last thing, you are not to touch anyone, other slaves included, unless you are explicitly told to do so. Personal restraint is a very important factor here. These slaves will carry you to the training room." Brenda looked up to see four very broad shouldered muscular young men standing around her. She had not seen these men before. The only thing she could relate them to was the time she had gone to see some male strippers. Even their cocks seemed to be very muscular and strong. Brenda longed to have one of these men fuck her but she knew she would not be so lucky at least at this time. She hoped she would get a chance somewhere in the future. The men picked Brenda up as one might pick up a leaf from the ground, effortlessly. They carried her upright and in a sitting position. Brenda could feel her breasts brush against two of the men which both excited and tormented her. She started to question her ability to stand up to her continual high arousal without any form of relief. She daydreamed of such relief as she was carried into a large rather dark room. The room seemed ominous to Brenda and scared her a bit. She reminded herself that she had been promised that no physical or emotional harm would befall her so she was able to relax herself slightly. Brenda looked about the room. It reminded her of what a mid-evil torture chamber must have looked like. There were chains hanging from the walls with all manner of restraints set out about the room. There were a number of slaves of both sexes lying on the floor. Brenda saw each was tied to the wall by a chain attached to each of their feet and hands. She wondered about the meaning of this. Brenda briefly considered calling off this adventure as she was feeling very overwhelmed by it all. Before she said anything, however, she once again reminded herself that she was safe and the possibility that she might enjoy sex with one of the men who had just delivered her. These thoughts were enough to hold onto for now.