All Too True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were in the classic sixty-nine position, Mary way lying on her back her tongue flicking back and forth over Kay’s erect clit. Kay on her knees over her had her head buried between Mary’s thighs, and from the moans they were bringing one another to a peak. Kay held the end of a dildo and was working it rapidly as her head bobbed up and down over Mary’s clit. Wanting to witness my wife actually doing another woman I moved around to get a better look. They felt my movement and it seemed to increase their efforts on each other as their moans and motions became louder and more pronounced.

“Oh damn Mary!” She was fucking Kay with our lifelike dildo and a new toy that I hadn’t seen before. It was a tapered gel like wand with different sized round things and she was pushing it in and out of Kay’s puckered hole. “Is she doing the same to you?……” Without waiting for an answer I moved quickly to look between her thighs to see that Kay had not only a dildo working in Mary’s pussy, but was working our small cock-shaped dildo in her ass. It was something she never wanted me to do to her, but what both of us enjoyed her doing to me from time to time. I moved back and looked down at her. “It does feel good buried in there doesn’t it? You’re going to cum aren’t you?” She didn’t answer but from the look in her eyes I knew that she was reaching an orgasm. Her tongue still worked Kay’s clit but her hands had stopped moving.

Without waiting I straddled her head and knowing my cock would never fit into Kay’s puckered hole that was being violated with this new toy, I pulled our dildo out and once again pushed my cock into her glistening slit. Pure lust overtook me and I didn’t stop until my prick was buried, and my balls slapped against Mary’s tongue. Pushing Mary’s hand away I grabbed the end of the dildo protruding from Kay’s ass and pumped it and my cock in unison. It wasn’t just the tightness of Kay’s pussy that amazed me but also the amount of juice that flowed from her.

“Yes Kay! Fuck me! Fuck my ass….I’m going to cum!! Yes baby eat me….fuck me….fuckkK-K-K-K-K-K…..” Mary’s body bucked and thrashed under Kay as she climaxed. Her words drove me faster. “I’m cumming….cumming…ohhhhhh… yes-s-s-s-s-s-S-S-S-S-S….FUCKKKKK
MEEEEE-E-E-E-E-E….” Mary’s fingers dug into my asscheeks as she continued screaming.

“NOOOOOYESSSSSS…..AAAAAGGGGHHHHgggggg…..” Kay slammed back against me as I fucked both her holes and she began to cum. The room filled with both women’s screams. “….mmmmgggghhhhh…..” Her voice muffled as her head dove back down between Mary’s thighs.

“NOOOooooomore-e-e-e-e-e…..ohhhhHHHHHHHhhhhh againN-N-N-N-N….EEEEOOHHAHHHHH!!!!! no-o-o-o more-e-e-eplease-e-e-e-e….” Mary’s voice became a whisper and her body slumped under us completely spent.

“Mary….Mary-y-y-y-y….He’s going to cum! It’s stretching me-e-e-e!” Kay raised her head as I felt my balls beginning to boil with a load I never thought was in me!

“Yes he is!” Mary spoke loudly and firmly. At the same time I felt her thumb push against my tight hole and bury itself. “NOW!”

“Ohhhh….gawd…damn!” The words gushed from Kay as my first load erupted inside her. When Mary buried her thumb in me it had forced me tight against Kays asscheeks. I didn’t move but her thumb did. Each pump of her thumb forced another eruption of my cum. “Ohhhhyessssss….cum in my cunt!”

“ohhhhhhh-h-h-h-h-h-h…..” My orgasm was different from what I had ever experienced. It was intense and cum seemed to just continue to flow. It wasn’t the usual tightening and peak of explosion but just an ongoing flow of my juice.

Completely spent my cock softened and I rolled off onto my back and felt Kay moving off Mary as sleep overtook me again. I stirred a couple times through the night and if as a dream I could hear the two of them and feel the bed moving. Thoughts passed in dreams of seeing Kay with a cock fucking Mary doggie style….dreams….Mary giggling….dreams…Mary using her finger and thumb jacking off Kay’s big clit…dreams…I slept…..

Sun streamed in the window as I opened my eyes. The clock read 10:30! I rolled over and the bed was empty. Was all of it a dream? I turned and stood ‘I need a shower’ I thought to myself and headed for the bathroom. A smile crossed my face as I looked in the sink and there were all the toys from last night. Maybe I hadn’t been dreaming either because along with all of them was a strap-on lying there with the rest of them, I picked it up and studied it. I had seen them before but this one was different. The dildo was removable as there was a turn and lock mechanism, I wondered what the other attachments looked like? This one was as big as I was and completely life-like right down to the veins running the length. On the back of it was a shorter upturned, veined cock with a nub on the top. It didn’t take me long to figure out what it’s purpose was. My cock began to rise I held it and knew that I hadn’t been dreaming. I put it back in the sink and as I turned on the shower the smell of bacon drifted through. “Damn I’m hungry!” I told myself as the spray hit me.

“Well good morning sleepyhead.” Mary greeted me with a kiss and a cup of coffee. I glanced at the two of them as I sat down and chuckled. Mary had on one of my t-shirts with almost covered her bare ass, Kay had one on too but being so short it hung down past her knees and the short sleeves over her elbows.

“If you two don’t look like a pair.” I laughed out loud as Kay sat down next to me.

“So how’s the big guy this morning?” Kay sat down beside me and reaching into my lap slipped her hand inside the opening of my boxers and gave my cock a squeeze.

“Pooped!” I smiled. “You damn near wore me out.”

Mary put a plate of bacon, eggs and toast in front of me. “We noticed that…Maybe you should see what Jack is up to this weekend.”

All through breakfast the girls had to ask a hundred questions about Jack. It wasn’t like they didn’t know him as he had been over many times, actually Kay had gone out with him once but the timing hadn’t been right. Jack had just gotten a divorce and Kay had been dumped, by yet, another man and had been in one of her ‘whining moods.’ He was my age, and although maybe twenty pounds heavier than me he carried it well. Short sandy brown hair and deep blue eyes and a dazzling white smile, which served him well as he was a successful realtor.

“I’ve never asked, and you’ve never said.” Mary looked over at me. “Is he hung like you?” Both girls giggled at her question.

“I’ve never measured him like you have me…” I smiled broadly. “Let me think…”

Mary got a playful look in her eye. “Now I suppose you’re going to tell me that since we have been together that you and Jack haven’t done anything. And then you are going to tell me that those stiff spots in the towels I launder after you two have been to camp are nothing.” Her eyes twinkled as she smiled. “I know we have porn movies up there.”

I was surprised that she knew all this, as she had never said anything before. Jack and I enjoyed the outdoors and every year he and I would go up to our camp for a few days during both fishing and hunting season. It was true that evenings he and I would watch a porn movie, either one of my old ones or he would rent one and bring it along. We would talk about the times with my ex and watch the movie. As I thought about it now it was strange, the things we’d do together when with her we never did at camp. We would jack off together or get one another off, but we never went down on each other. That explained the spots in the towels, which never dawned on me that Mary would notice.

“You two jack off together…..” Kay spoke in a whisper. I nodded and glanced over at her. One of her hands still held her coffee cup but I could see the other hand was getting busy under the table. Looking over at Mary I saw that she was in basically the same position.

“Well…yes we….” I started but Mary spoke up and cut me off.

“Actually you two get quite naughty when alone. Don’t you!” Mary smiled and looked at me. I kind of shrugged my shoulders and half-smiled. “You talk about how Jack would like to fuck me, and you want to jack off onto Kay’s big titties. Jack has a nice prick, it’s about the size of Jay. Not as thick but as long and he doesn’t have balls as big. Jay’s fantasy is to do me doggie style while you,” She looked at Kay. The movement of both their hands under the table was unmistakable. “press your breasts against his back and do him with a strap on.” She looked at me. “Am I pretty close?”

Mary was correct in all she was saying, but how? Then I got to remembering how she knew, but she beat me to it.

“I went up and cleaned a few weeks ago and…” We have a combo TV/VCR in the kitchen and just as I was remembering Mary picked up the remote from the table and pushed the ‘play’ button. “….while I was cleaning I just happened to find this.”

I remembered now. It was a few years ago and Jack and I had gotten into a few too many drinks. We had started talking about fantasies and were both naked and playing with ourselves. I had gotten the old video camera out and we took movies of each other while we talked about our fantasies then I had mounted it on the tripod. We recorded the two of us on the couch jerking each other off while we went on about our wildest fantasies. I had never said anything to Mary about it, and quite honestly over the couple years had forgotten about it.

Mary had rewound it to what she was just talking about and made sure the volume was turned up. The only sound in the kitchen was of Jack and I talking, actually it made me chuckle as our speech was just ‘a little’ slurred. We had gotten pretty graphic as to what we wanted to do to both Mary and Kay, while at the same time our fists were pumping our cocks. Both girls had turned their chairs to face the TV and were watching wordlessly. They had spread their legs and I had a good view of fingers working clits, my cock grew and pulling it from my boxers I alternated from watching the TV and them.

“Here comes the best part…” Mary spoke over the sound of the TV. “Ohhhdamnnnnnnn…….” Her body shook as she brought herself to climax.

“Yesssssssssss…….” Kay started cumming. Jack and I had taken each other’s cock and had begun to groan. Cum began shooting out of our cocks and all over our bellys and fists. “Ohhhhshit-t-t-t-t-t….” The picture showed he and I just sitting there holding soft cocks until I stood and turned the record button off. Mary took the remote and turned the TV off.

“Oh Kay, look.” Kay turned and they both looked back at my fist stroking my cock. “I think he liked watching that movie again….or maybe it was us he liked better.” She giggled. “Maybe we should help him out.”

Both of them slipped off their chairs and knelt on each side of me. Moving my hand they took my hard cock in theirs and began stroking. Kay grabbed the waistband of my boxers and as I lifted my hips she pulled them down around my ankles. Hands moved over my cock and balls. Two sets of lips began licking the shaft and alternated sucking the head of my prick. I watched each move…. my stomach began to tighten.

“Are you going to find Jack today?”

“Yes…” I groaned. Mouths open they kissed trapping my cockhead between them.

“Promise?” I managed a nod. “Do you want to cum now?”

“Y-Y-Y-esss….” Kay held my balls and pulled gently on the sac. Mary’s fist was a blur on my shaft. Both mouths poised at the head. “OHHHHFUCKKKKKYESSSSSSSS….” My cock erupted! Mary took it into her mouth then Kay took the second one. “Ohhhhhhdamn-n-n-n-n-n-n….” Again their lips met enclosing the head, Mary’s continued to jack my cock until the last of my cum dribbled out. They both looked up at me and smiled. My cum still covering their lips and cheeks.

“You better get cleaned up and see if you can find Jack.” Mary gave my cock one last gentle suck and then kissed Kay full on the lips. Their tongues intertwined as I stared. Finally they broke the kiss. “Invite him over for about 4 and we’ll have some dinner and you can tell him that I said after dinner all his dreams will come true.”

We all stood and I headed back for another shower. I was just getting dressed when they came into the bedroom. Kay crawled up on the bed as Mary gathered up the toys from the sink. “Something for you to think about this afternoon. We have some things to take care of while you’re gone.” I stood riveted in my tracks as Mary got up on the bed next to Kay. “You better get going! It’s after twelve now.” They reached towards one another and pulled the t-shirts off, as I forced myself to head out of the bedroom. “Oh Jay,” I stopped and looked back. “Those weren’t dreams you were having during the night.” They were both giggling as I headed out to the car.

It took me some time to find Jack, then I remembered that since it was Saturday he was probably just finishing up his round of golf. I headed for the Country Club and sure enough he was just headed for the bar after playing his weekly 18 holes. I found a table and waited while he got changed and put his clubs away. I’m not a golfer so when he sat down he was curious as to what would bring me to the Club. He ordered a drink and after the waitress had left I started at the beginning telling him all that had happened since the previous evening. All through my story the only thing he would say was ‘No shit!’ or ‘You’re kidding!’

“Jay, why don’t you follow me back to my place and wait for me while I clean up.” We were at our cars. “Then I can just ride over with you. I still can’t believe this!”

“Me either!” I called from my car as we pulled out.

I sipped a beer while Jack got cleaned up and then we headed for my place. He still couldn’t believe all this was happening. “I’ve had a hard on for the past two hours! Damn Jay!”

I had to laugh. “After they emptied me this morning I didn’t know if I would ever get hard again.” I pulled in the driveway and shut the car off. “Well, no pun intended but are you up for this?”

We both laughed and headed in the house.

“It’s about time you boys got here!” Mary called from the kitchen. “Kay and I laid you out some things on the bed. Go get changed and dinner will be ready.”

Jack looked at me and I at him; we both shrugged and headed for the bedroom. There on the bed were two pair of silk long legged briefs. As we pulled them on we found that they were cut in such a way as to cup our cock and balls. We just smiled at each other and headed for the kitchen. What a sight first greeted our eyes! The table was set with a large bowl of boiled shrimp, salads, lobster tails and steaks, along with two bottles of wine. The girls stood behind the island counter smiling.

“We figured that you boys would need a good dinner.” Mary’s eyes danced as she walked over to the table. I heard Jack gasp and my eyes must have bulged out of my head. She wore a short silk red robe that was open down the front; taking her hands she held it open. “This though is part of your dessert.” Underneath was a matching red push up bra, cut so low that I could see the top half of her light pink areoles. A red garter belt circled her waist holding up a pair of light red stockings, but that was only a part of my amazement! She wore no panties and sometime during the afternoon while I was gone she had completely shaved her pussy. She noticed our gaze and slightly parted her legs as she stood there giving Jack and I an unobstructed view of her swollen outer lips. “Do you want dessert?” She smiled again.

Jack and I could only nod. I didn’t know about him but my cock was growing and filling the codpiece of my briefs! I reached down and squeezed it.

“And I’m the other half of dessert.” Kay still stood behind the counter and wearing the same type of silk cover, only in a cream color, held it open. Where they had found these outfits I didn’t know, but it had been well planned. Kay’s matching bra held her large breasts up, there were no centers and her complete areole and nipples exposed. She stepped out from behind the counter, her legs covered with cream-colored thigh high stockings. She giggled, “My goodness Mary, their cocks must be as hard as mine!” Protruding from between her thighs was the veined latex cock only this one was much slimmer and maybe only about six inches long. It was the same one I had seen in the sink this morning and knew what was on the other end. I had to reach down and adjust my now fully erect cock. Kay hadn’t shaved like Mary had and the hair from her thick black bush curled around the base of her cock.

Mary walked over and playfully slapped my hand. “Oh no, don’t be playing with that,” She reached towards Jack and gently squeezed his hard cock. “We have plans for these tonight. Now let’s eat before dinner gets cold.”

There has to be truth to the saying that a man can’t think with two heads at the same time! Jack and I only nodded and sat down as instructed. Although food was the farthest thing from my mind it tasted good and both Jack and I ate as if we hadn’t eaten in a week. Mary finished up and sat watching us.

“I bought a few things this week…”

I collected my thoughts and looking at her and the Kay broke into a big grin, “I can see that.”

“This? Yes.” Mary sat back so I got a full view. “Plus some other things. They’re down stairs in the rec room…I’m sure you’ll like what I’ve done.” There is a full basement under the house and I had taken a part and converted it. There was a bar, pool table and TV along with couches and chairs. She giggled, “Since we did all the cooking why don’t you two clear the table…. Kay and I will be downstairs…..waiting…”

As they headed down the stairs Jack and I looked at each other in disbelief. Almost as if on cue we both stood and began clearing the table. “You’re in as bad a shape as I am!” I motioned to his briefs and he laughed. There were tell-tale wet spots all over the front just as mine and he had rearranged himself so his cock was outlined, pointing straight up against his belly.

“I’m still having a hard time believing all this is happening! We’ve talked and fantasized, you know….but…damn….”

I was cleaning dishes as Jack filled the dishwasher. “I know what you mean! I’ve had to pinch myself more than once to make sure I haven’t been dreaming.” It took a few minutes to clean everything up, finally I looked at Jack, “Shall we head downstairs?” He broke into a big grin and nodded and we started down.

I could see as I got to the bottom of the stairs that there was a large down-filled comforter covering the floor. Then I stopped dead in my tracks, stopping so quick that Jack almost knocked me over! Mary was on her hands and knees, her breasts forced from the top of the outfit swayed from the rocking motion she was receiving from behind. Kay, on her knees and holding Mary’s hips was fucking her with the full length of the strap-on cock.

Mary looked at us and smiled. “We went shopping in the city last week and found this. Kay loves to fuck me with it, and I have to admit that although it isn’t as good as the real thing, it sure does the trick!” She motioned to Jack. “Come here and kneel down in front of me.”

I stood riveted to the spot as Jack stepped around me and got onto his knees in front of Mary. Kay and I both watched as Jack followed Mary’s every instruction.

“Take your cock and balls out of the fly so I can see them.” Jack did as told. I had seen his cock many times before, but this was something different. It was just inches from Mary’s face, a fantasy I had had for so long. “Damn Jay! You never told me he shaves his cock like you!” It was true, for years I had shaved around my cock and balls, something that Mary loved. I trimmed my pubic hair and kept the base of the shaft shaved clean. It was a thing that Jack and I had started years before with my ex, except Jack was completely shaved. “I’ve got to see this! I never noticed it in your home movie! Take them all the way off…please…” Jack stood up and pushing them down stepped out and knelt in front of Mary. Jack wasn’t real hairy but his chest, belly and legs were covered with a soft almost downy like light brown curl. “Jay, come watch.” I moved near the couch and put out a hand to steady myself, as Mary gently caressed Jack’s hardness then taking it in her fist pulled it to her open mouth.