All Too True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaywesal
Jaywesal
121 Followers

“Oh, sweet mother…..” Jack moaned as her mouth closed over the head and she sucked it into her warmth. Her fist stroked the exposed shaft and caressed his balls as she worked her mouth up and down over the head, stopping from time to time to lick around the crown. “Oh damn….oh damn…oh fucking damn…” Jack’s hands reached out to Mary’s shoulders for balance.

“Jay…Jay….” Kay spoke softly and motioned. I moved toward the three of them. “Step over Mary and take your cock out! I want to suck you!” Straddling Mary’s back I pulled my cock and balls out. Both of Kay’s hands held me and as she opened her mouth I held her head and watched as the head of my prick disappeared in her mouth. “MMmmmm….” Her head bobbed on my cock in rhythm with her hips pounding the fake cock into Mary’s slit.

“Don’t hold it Jack. Let it go. I’ve waited to long for this.” Looking back over my shoulder I could see it inches from her face, Mary’s fist stroking the length of the hairless shaft. “Jay has told me the stories for so long, but would never invite you over so I had to make the first move. Let your balls explode and shoot your cum in my mouth!”

I couldn’t believe what she was saying! She had never, at least to my knowledge, had any interest in including Jack. She loved to suck my cock but had never let me cum in her mouth, instead letting it shoot and cover her breasts. It was almost too much to absorb! Here she was, getting fucked by another woman; a woman I had watched her make love to! Now she was saying she had wanted Jack to join us and she was going to swallow his load! I tried to watch over my shoulder and at the same time look down and see Kay, her best girl friend, sucking my cock and below that her fucking my wife. I couldn’t do both! My balls were filling rapidly! I heard Jack begin to groan, a sound that I recognized, he was on the verge of unloading. Kay’s fist slapped against her mouth as she jacked faster, the dildo slamming harder into Mary.

“Oh FUCK! Ohhhhhfuckkkkkmeeee….!!!!!” Jack unloaded and just by the sounds I knew Mary was jacking him off and sucking his exploding prick. “ohhgod…ohgod..oh damn-n-n-n-n-n….” I tried to look over my shoulder for a quick glimpse.

“AAHHHHHHH….FUCK-K-K-K-K-K!!!!!” I exploded! Gripping my cock tight, her mouth closed over the head, Kay had pushed her finger deep into my ass forcing me to cum. As she finger fucked me her fist milked my cockshaft. She tried to swallow it all but I watched as my cum leaked from the corners of her lips. “Ohhhhhhdamnnnnn……”

“Oh damn Jay!….She’s butt fucking you…oh damn Jay!…” Jack words came in gasps. “Oh fuck…I’m empty…”

My own cock emptied became soft in Kay’s mouth. I held her head gently as I stepped over Mary’s back and fell onto the comforter. Jack fell down beside me, his spent cock now softening and small droplets of cum dripping from the tip.

Mary lowered herself onto the comforter, both hands buried between her legs. She licked the remnants of Jack’s cum off her lips. “Fuck me Kay!….Fuck me lover!….I’m going to jack off…have to jack off….” Both her hands worked feverishly between her thighs. You could hear Kay’s cock slipping in and out of Mary’s wet pussy. “YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!”

“NOW! NOW! YESSSSSSSS!!!!” Kay had undone the strings of her outfit and with the exception of her thigh highs and the strap-on was naked. Her hands cupped her full breasts as her fingers pulled and rolled the hard nipples. Her hips and thighs bucked and slammed in short thrusts against Mary’s backside. “YESS-S-S-S-S-s-s-s-s-s-s….”

“OHH-h-h-h-h-h-h yes-s-s-s-s lover-r-r-r-r-r…..”

As their orgasms subsided Mary stretched out onto the floor and Kay fell back into a sitting position. It was then that I saw, and hadn’t noticed! As they separated the small slim cock slipped from Mary’s tight puckered hole. Kay had been doing her in her backside! I had always been able to slip a finger into her, but not far, when we were making love. Mary always enjoyed it but said it was uncomfortable, now I had just watched six inches pulled out of her. Kay leaned back against the couch the dildo protruding straight out from between her thighs. Her fingers played along the outer lips of her slit, and along the edges of the fake cock still buried in her cunt.

Mary stood up and undoing her outfit let it drop to the floor then unhooking the garter belt and stockings slowly removed them. Naked she walked into the little bathroom and returning she tossed us each a warm damp cloth. Jack and I wiped our dicks off as she wiped her face and went towards the bar. Kay cleaned her face and then slipping the strap-on off used the towel to clean it off. Stepping behind the counter Mary lit a cigarette and tossed the pack over to me. “Kay and I are going to have some wine. Do you and Jack want that or a beer?” Kay stood and tossing the toy in a chair walked over to the bar.

“I’ll have a beer, I think.” I said as I lit my cigarette. “Jack what ya havin’?”

“A beer sounds good.” He was looking around the floor then headed up the stairs. “Must have left my smokes upstairs… be right back.” His flaccid prick swung between his thighs as he walked and I couldn’t help noticing Mary watching it as he went by.

The girls brought the drinks over and handed me the two beers then sat down on the couch next to one another with their wine. Placing her hand on Kay’s thigh she looked at me, “Well, a lot has happened. What do you think?”

“I’m still trying to digest all of it, but hope this isn’t the last time we all get together.” Jack came back down the stairs and we all watched his cock swing as he came across the room. I handed him his beer as he sat back down beside me. I smiled, “You and Kay have sure learned a lot from what I’ve seen. How long have you two been seeing each other?”

Kay spoke up. “It was really quite by accident. I stopped over here the day after Mary had found the movie of you and Jack up at camp.” I heard Jack choke. He was just taking a drink, and not having heard about Mary’s ‘find’ almost spit his beer out! We all laughed and looking at Jack I just shrugged my shoulders while he tried to swallow. “I had come through the kitchen door, as usual, and hearing the TV going down here figured Mary was relaxing watching a movie. So I made my way down the steps…”

Mary grinned and looked at Kay. “…I guess you would say I was caught in a rather compromising position, along with the fact that I didn’t know she was there. My blouse was unbuttoned and I had my bra pushed up. I had my shorts undone and they along with my panties were pushed down below my knees…”

Kay’s fingers now caressed high on Mary’s thigh venturing lightly down along her slit. Mary had let her legs part slightly. It still amazed me to see her shaved completely and to see Kay’s hand caressing her. “…..Over the years Mary and I have talked about masturbation, but I had never done it. I mean I had known about it for years, but had this hang up about it and had never done it.”

My beer was empty as were the glasses so I walked over for refills. I was far from having an erection, but the blood had flowed back into my prick to make it stand out from my balls. I brought back fresh beer for Jack and I and filling the glasses set the bottle next to the girls. Sitting back down I saw that Jack’s cock was lengthening slightly along his thigh.

“I just stood there and watched the TV and then at Mary. She had her fingers playing with her clit and was pumping a rubber cock in and out of her pussy. Ummmm….” Mary’s fingers had found Kay’s clit and from our position we could see it circling the nub. Kay’s fingers returned the caress to Mary and she moaned softly. “I just stood and watched Mary. I had a skirt on that day, and watching her I got really excited so I raised it up and put my hand down in my panties.” Kay looked over to Mary, “Oh that teasing feels good, go slow…” Mary smiled then picked up where Kay had left off.

“I heard a noise and thought that you had caught me.” Mary looked at me. “But was I ever surprised to see Kay leaning against the post. Her skirt hiked up and her fingers in a frenzy inside her panties. It scared her too when I looked at her and she stopped and just stood there. I stood up, stepped out of my shorts, and walked over and took her hand. She followed me back here to the couch.” Mary finished her glass and poured herself and Kay another. “I undid her skirt and let it fall then pulled her panties down. I had been so close to cumming when I heard her that I was all ‘keyed up’ and didn’t even think about what I was doing.”

Kay spoke softly, “It felt good what I was doing, and I was trying to be quiet but then I inadvertently moaned. When she turned and looked at me I just wanted to run away!” Jack took this moment to go for a couple more beers and we all noticed that he, like myself, had the beginnings of another erection as it was sticking straight out from between his thighs. Their story had been having the same effect on me and I had felt myself growing as I slowly stroked it. Handing me another and sitting back down Kay continued on. “Mary took my hand and I followed her like a little puppy. After my skirt and panties she pulled my top over my head and undid my bra. I just stood there…naked…not knowing what to do. When she held my hips real gently and leaned forward and sucked my nipple into her mouth….oh! what a feeling!” Kay shuddered with what appeared to be a small orgasm.

“I don’t know why I did it, but it just felt right and I did like it.” Mary moved back to the corner of the couch. “I moved back from her and sat like this.” Putting one leg against the back of the couch with her other foot resting flat on the floor Mary sat back. The story was having an effect on me, but for the first time this evening I saw her now stark naked pussy. The pinkness of her slit and the pouty outer lips, I felt my cock stiffen against my thigh. “I motioned Kay to sit at the other end of the couch…” Kay moved and sat down facing Mary in the same position. “I’m not sure but I think I asked her if she had enjoyed watching me and playing with herself.”

Kay giggled. “I was embarrassed, but I knew I wanted to go on, I just couldn’t help myself. Mary spoke softly and told me to just follow her lead. I watched as she opened her pussy slit and started rubbing her finger over her clit.”

Mary smiled as her finger worked lazily between her open thighs. “When she did that I couldn’t believe how big her clit is! She didn’t really need to spread her lips at all, the head was protruding right out…….just like now.” We all looked over at Kay and you could see the hard tip extended beyond her slit. “I started sliding down towards the middle of the couch…like this.” They both moved towards one another, their legs intertwined until the lips of their pussies rubbed together. “I opened my slit until I could feel her hardness against my clit.”

Jack and I sat mesmerized watching the two girls on the couch as they moved closer together. Positioning themselves Mary spread her lips apart as Kay holding herself open with one hand used her other to manipulate her clit. Using just her finger and thumb she pulled the hood back until her clit stood erect like a small cock. Moving slightly it came in contact with Mary’s erect clit.

“Ohhh yes…rub your big clit on mine…yes…” Kay lifted her hips slightly and pushed tighter to Mary. The movement caused her clit to slide against Mary’s hard nub. Reaching out Mary took the long hard tip and rubbed it up and down against hers. “Ohhhgawd that feels good!”

Kay too stared at their pussies pressed tightly. Taking her hands she slipped them under her buttocks and all four of us gasped as we watched her fingers of both hands push into their vacant cunts. “Yes lover, play with my clit…I can feel yours against mine.”

“Look Kay. Our boys are hard again and they are playing with themselves too.” Mary and Kay looked over at Jack and I. We hadn’t moved but our cocks were hard and both of us were stroking the shafts watching the girls. “Why don’t you two come over here next to us.” It was more a statement than question.

Jack and I stood and moved over top of them. Although we couldn’t see Kay’s fingers, as their slits were pressed so tightly together, there was no mistaking from the movement what her fingers were doing to herself and to Mary. Standing side by side with our fists holding our cocks, and slowly stroking, as we looked down they stood out stiffly over the two compressed slits. Mary’s naked slit was so fully exposed you could see every detail of the retracted hood that normally covered her now erect nub. With Kay’s legs spread so wide her slit was forced open and Mary, using her forefinger and thumb spread the thick mat and outer lips exposing the long hard nub. Her middle finger worked Kay’s clit back and forth over her own hardness.

“Damn! I never..ever..thought I would see something like this…” Jack spoke raggedly, his fist beginning to move faster. Precum dripped from the tip of his cock down onto Mary’s busy fingers. “OH SHIT!”

“OH FUCK!” Our fists both moved faster as Mary had reached up with her free hand and moving from one to the other began massaging our balls.

“I think…you…two…are really….ugggg…really enjoying this!” Mary had trouble speaking. Her fingers were working Kay’s clit faster over hers and their hips were grinding faster against one another. Kay fingers were moving faster beneath their bodies. Both girls were staring at our cocks as we jacked off, while we stared down at their pussies fucking each other.

Kay’s hips bucked against Mary’s and her large breasts, nipples hard as pebbles moved against her chest and arms from the force of her movements. Her eyes never leaving our cocks she licked her lips, “I want to see you two jack each other off!”

“Yes! Do it before I cum!” Mary stared at us, her fingers were not just only rubbing Kay’s clit over her own, but she was stroking it in unison with our own fists.

As if on cue Jack and I released our own pricks and reached across the other. It had been a long time since we had done this and I still marveled at the feel of another man’s fist around my cock. The visual of looking down and seeing his fist on my cock and mine on his was erotic in itself, however the view of two slits working against the other…..Mary’s fingers jacking off Kay’s clit and her own……hips grinding against one another…bucking violently from the force of Kay’s finger fucking….

“OHHHHHHHHHGAWD-D-D-D-D-D-D………..”

“AHHHHHHHHH-H-H-H-H-HDAMN-N-N-N-N-N…….”

Their screams filled the air as they climaxed one after the other. Mary had stopped caressing our balls and now one hand was jacking Kay’s clit and her other was holding her smaller clit against Kay’s. Their cunts thrashed against one another neither of them ever taking their eyes from my and Jack’s cocks. We pumped each other faster as the girl’s slowly came down from their high and their bodies began to relax. With their slits still pressed tightly together they sat up only inches from our blurred fists and stared.

“Come for us….that’s it…jack each other off….do it…cum on my naked pussy….” Mary spoke in a whisper as my fist pumped Jack’s cock, the head of it slapping her cheek from my rapid pumping.

“Yes…do each other…shoot your hot cum on my breasts…cover my nipples with your hot juice…” Kay had cradled her breasts and the Jack held my cock so the head slapped her hard nipple that was being offered.

“Oh damn Jay! ….Oh damn….I’m going to cum….” I could feel his cock begin to throb in my fist and I knew he was going to blow.

“I know….I know….me too-o-o-o-O-O-O-O-O-O-O………..” Jack held my cock and my first load shot across the huge beautiful tits and each succeeding blast covered her nipples.

“Yesssssss…..ohhhh yes do me-e-e-e-e-e-e…..” I felt the load travel his shaft, holding his hard cock down the first load erupted right onto the very top of Mary’s open slit. I pumped faster and his cum sprayed Kay’s thick black bush.

As our cocks emptied we both collapsed onto our knees and we slowly settled onto our backs. Both of us completely drained. The girls slowly separated and knelt down beside us their hands intertwining as they gently caressed our flaccid pricks.

“Honey…”

“Hmmm…”

“How about if we all go up to the camp next weekend and make some of our own movies?”

That question was asked 6 months ago. Since that time Jack and Kay have moved in together as a couple and have made a number of movies and taken hundreds of pictures. We all get together about every other weekend now, sometimes Jack and I watch the girls or they watch us. One thing we all agree on…life begins after 50.

Jaywesal
Jaywesal
121 Followers