Allahdeen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,771 Followers

Her moans urged the Jinn on and little did she know that her lover had been trapped here for centuries without any company and before his incarceration he had no intimate company for thousands of years! The Jinn's hungry hands roamed over her body as he thrust his hardness between her legs and beneath her sex teasing them both. She had never had an experienced lover before and was delighting in every subtle sensation that coursed through her body. Alladheen could hear his breath in her ear and it was coming in deeper and more ragged gasps. His desire to tease her was being overwhelmed by his hunger to plunge into her depths and take the delight she would give him eagerly. Her body responded to her own hunger to be pierced to the core and so the next time he pulled back and began moving forward she adjusted her hips and with dual moan the Jinn was buried in Alladheen's fiery depths.

"Oh Mistress it has been so long!"

"Take me to heaven Great Jinn!"

The Jinn's hands settled onto her hips and she bent over and grabbed her ankles while the long thick member pierced her to her core. He moved slowly wanting to savor every second of pleasure with his Mistress. Hungry for him Alladheen began to rock backward when he moved forward impaling herself just a bit further and sending delicious shockwaves through her and the Jinn. She had always been a very enthusiastic lover and on more than one occasion been told to be a bit quieter but on this day nothing would keep her from letting the entire world know how much pleasure she was receiving.

"Oh yes lover drive your hardness into me! Faster!! Harder please!!"

The Jinn was very accustomed to taking orders and these were instructions he was glad to follow to the letter. He thrust his hips forward as hard and fast as he could nearly knocking her off her feet at one point but she recovered nicely. Alladheen was panting and moaning as her climax got closer and closer; she drove her hips backward as hard as she could. With suddenness that surprised them both Alladheen's orgasm snuck up on her and crashed over her with spine tingling force. Her wordless scream echoed off the cave's walls and the reverberations seemed to last forever. The Jinn pulled his member out and got Alladheen on her hands and knees before him then slid into her slowly and moaned softly 'mmm so tight'. Then once again he was taking his pleasure from her body but moving slowly this time each stroke a blissful agony. Once Alladheen had recovered she lowered her head and lifted her ass to him for deeper penetration and made little grunting sounds now as he slowly pierced her to her core. Inspired by her new found skills Alladheen began to squeeze her muscles around him massaging him as he made love to her. With a gasp of surprise the Jinn began to thrust into her a bit faster now. Now they were grunting in time with one another as his climax got closer and closer. Her internal muscles were intent on milking him of every drop of his precious cum. She could feel his cock swell inside of her and she begged for him to fill her up but as his climax came crashing down upon him he pulled out and painted her back and ass. Surprised and a little angry Alladheen cried out over her shoulder.

"Why did you do that Great Jinn why did you not give me your wondrous seed?"

"Alas Allah has forbid the joining of our races and I cannot go against the will of my creator I am truly sorry for I would loved to have shared that sacred part of me," whispered the Jinn.

"Why is it forbidden," She asked moving into a sitting position facing him.

"Long ago before the Great Flood there was a comingling of our races and a new species arose. They were wise and powerful and founded a great island nation. But unlike either of their parent races they had no love of the divine only the thirst for knowledge; that became their god. For many centuries they sought out the great and hidden things in our world and of the universe and they learned too much. They learned of great evils sealed away for all time and they made bargains with these dark ones in exchange for summoning them onto the earthly plane for a time; time enough to mate with them. The children of this union became the Dark Djinn or as you know from your personal experience demons. These immortal hybrids carried the legacy of three great races for this was a time before the fall of mankind into darkness and ignorance it was the time of Suleiman. It was he who went to the great mountain and spoke with the creator and learned the old magic the magic of names. The creator taught him the names of all the great and lesser spirits and further how to compel a spirit into revealing its name so it could be bound. When he returned he confronted the Dark Djinn and bound them to his service and forced them to build the city of Iram of the Many Pillars. Unknown to Great Suleiman the region that Iram was built upon was directly above the Nameless City; the resting place of a great and powerful evil. When that evil was awoken by the habitation of Iram and there came a slow corruption of its inhabitants Suleiman boiled with righteous anger and performed a terrible deed. First he caused the evil to once more fall into its dreamless slumber but at the price of the city's loss. Second he not only bound the Dark Djinn but all spirit folk in a terrible curse and caused to be made seven great artifacts that would allow 'anyone' to bind a spirit no matter how powerful as long as they knew their name; these items were given to the seven most wise of his magi. Last and most terrible he had seven scrolls written with all our names upon it and gave them to those seven magi and sent them to the seven corners of the world so that we could never know a day of peace ever again. Those artifacts have caused us nothing but pain and it was one of those very 'things' that bound me here in the cave of wonders for all eternity."

Alladheen sat in silence long assimilating the Green Jinn's tale of woe and sorrow. The Jinn watched her intently as he saw her mind work over all that he had shared something he had never told outside his own race ever. But there was something about this thief something deep down a fearlessness and nobility beyond her years and her station. Her new face and form were that of Lost Atlantis but he did not share that with her, not yet at least. Unless she asked directly he would keep that secret with him for only someone as powerful as they could possibly free him of his curse. He was gambling much but what had he to lose at this point in the game? Suddenly she lifted her head and stared deeply into his eyes and she smiled.

"Great One this new body of mine is beyond what I could ever have imagined why so generous a gift for a lowly thief such as myself," she asked of him her voice like liquid silver.

"It has been many centuries since I have had the pleasure of a beautiful woman and I wished to enjoy the flesh of the best my magic could conjure," he replied with a half truth.

"I can see the wisdom of that but beyond the beauty this form affords these new senses are so much more..." she began but he cut her off.

"The better for your pleasure as well I am not a greedy cur to be concerned with only my own desires," he told her.

She rose and walked towards him her hips moving in sensuous motion, her breasts swaying with the rhythm of her steps and her eyes blazing with hunger. When she was close enough she molded her body to his and her hand snaked between them capturing him in her grasp.

"Can you teach ME magic Great One," she asked slowly stroking his 'lamp'.

"Not directly," he moaned trapped in the pleasure she was giving him.

"Mmm can you teach me indirectly," she purred in his ear pressing her breasts against him roughly.

"Mmmmyesss," the Jinn moaned completely lost in his lust for this woman.

"Then..." she said giving his 'lamp' a good firm squeeze as she continued stroking him off, "...I wish you could indirectly teach me all there is to know about magic."

"So it is spoken so it shall be," the Jinn muttered in a deep guttural finality.

There came a clap of thunder suddenly and without any warning and following the one pure note the blistering scarlet lightning that rained down from the cave's opening. Alladhen was caught up in a bloody vortex and lifted from the ground slowly at first then faster and higher until with a second perfect tone the air opened and she disappeared. The Green Jinn whistled as he waited he was very good at waiting.

One Century Later...

The Jinn was awoken by the sound of thunder and then the air was once more filled with scarlet lightning and then the air split open and spat out a humanoid figure which was caught up by a swirling vortex who set her down slowly and gently to the ground. With a second clap of thunder the wish was fulfilled and Alladheen rose to her feet now garbed in silk of blackest night and eyes bright with understanding.

"How long," she moaned.

"Here or... there," the Green Jinn asked her.

"Here," she said licking her lips.

"A mere century but there oh there it has been much longer much longer indeed," the Jinn told her.

"I see," Alladheen said and then with a gesture and a single word conjured for herself a silver chalice brimming with pure clean water.

She drank greedily until the vessel was dry and filled it three more times before her thirst was slacked. She tossed the goblet away and it vanished like so much smoke.

"Impressive Mistress," the Jinn said observing the natural way she wove her magic. "You have been a very dutiful student."

"Yes but still there is more to learn," she said in a whisper.

"Tell me the tale please," the Jinn asked of her.

"It was terrifying and so... alien," she began. "I first had to learn how to properly perceive that strange vista so far from here. The beings there were terrible to look upon at first. Wise and ancient beyond the scope of time itself and they took me in the way a mother adopts some street orphan. But they showed me something akin to family as they taught me. Upon my arrival they knew why I was there and how I got there and never a hint of jealousy or greed when it came to the knowledge they possessed. But like a child being born I had to learn how to see, to speak, to crawl and then to walk. It took a century just to perceive their realm so that the madness went away. It took five centuries to learn how to speak their language for it is far more complex than that of humanity. I dedicated an entire millennium to be able to crawl and walk without aid. Then I learned how to read! They have an alphabet that numbers over ten thousand characters and of such complexity I nearly gave up several times before my tutors gave me hope and told me I could do it. How much time it took I lost track in the Library. But once its complexity was known to me the secrets began to flow into me. Tomes and scrolls and sacred texts all were available to me and my entire mind consumed with a voracious hunger nearly as great as my hunger to return to you. There are one hundred circles of adepts that can be passed through there; each circle twice as hard as the last and requiring a test or show of strength. The first circles were easy enough but as I rose through the ranks my will became harder and harder until at the last it became as clear and brilliant as a flawless diamond. It had to be and when the last circle was pierced they offered me a place of honor there but I knew there was still more to be known and so they returned me...here."

"What is that fine ring on your finger Alladheen," the Jinn asked.

"Why Great One that is the symbol of my rank as Mistress of the Last Circle," she said proudly.

"A fine achievement Mistress," he said lowering his head.

"I hate to even ask..." she began but the emerald skinned Jinn shook his head and offered her an upturned fist. "What is this," she asked.

"The rest of your wish to be fulfilled," he said opening his hand revealing a perfect stone of deepest violet.

"That stone is of Atlantean origin is it not," she purred.

"Indeed it is and it contains the knowledge you seek," he told her even as she reached out to take it from his hand.

"Gorgeous," she marveled as she turned it this way and that seeing the alien cut of the artificial stone. "Entire libraries must be stored within but that can wait... what is your second task?" He leaned forward and whispered in her ear. "Are you sure that is what you desire," she asked playfully.

He only nodded his smile growing by the second. Without another word she dropped to her knees and took his hardened flesh in her hand and slowly lowered her mouth to it. But before her lips ever touched his flesh she breathed on him sending tingles of pleasure through him and as he shivered from that pleasure a new one gripped him almost immediately as her lips wrapped around the tip and her tongue swirled over the sensitive skin. The Jinn let out a low guttural growl and watched intently as Alladheen applied her courtesan skills upon his jutting flesh. Inch by inch his sex disappeared between her lips and soon her head was moving forward and back as she showed off her talent for fellatio. Unable to resist anymore he reached down and took two sizable handfuls of her raven locks and began rocking his hips forward and back fucking her talented throat and she showed no signs of gagging in the least. Her tongue continued to tease and please him as he forcefully began to thrust now his pleasure rising by the moment and a powerful climax on the horizon. Sensing his quickly approaching orgasm Alladheen shifted her position and trapped his cock between her breasts and flickers her tongue over the sensitive head when it poked out.

"Oh you naughty girl you," the Jinn moaned.

"All the better to please you my dear," she replied suckling the head now when it popped out.

"I want to feel you wrapped around me before the day is done..." the Jinn begged.

"Did you really think I would deny you the pleasure of my body, silly Jinn," she said smiling brilliantly.

With that understanding he no longer fought his climax and thrust harder between her breasts panting and moaning louder and louder. She urged him on with word and deed driving him headlong into a body shaking ear splitting orgasm. Stroke followed stroke until finally he could stand it no more and let loose a torrent of his precious cum pasting her tits, throat and face with it. She lowered her mouth to the head of his still hard cock and sucked what little was left from it. Then she proceeded to lick her fingers, breasts and wherever else she could reach until no drop remained unclaimed.

"That was amazing," he exclaimed.

"No," she said standing quickly and sweeping his feet out from underneath him and even as he hit the ground she was impaling herself on his rigid sex. "This is going to be amazing."

Gravity and momentum did all the work as the fall drove him deep into her and they both cried out, he from surprise and she from the sheer pleasure of being filled up in such a way. Then without his by your leave she began to move lifting and dropping impaling herself over and over again. Once recovered and understanding his new situation he began to thrust upwards driving his cock as deep and hard as he could into her meeting her downward motion halfway. His hands settled onto her well rounded ass and got a nice firm grip and used that to make his thrusts all the more effective.

"YES! Drive that wonderful cock of yours into me," she growled her hunger evident.

"I didn't expect that little move of yours but glad you used it," he said even as his groans began to take away his ability to speak.

Alladheen drove her hips down harder now loving the feel as he filled her to capacity again and again. The sound of their love play echoed off the walls as her screams and his moans got louder still. Taking control again she broke his grip on her ass forced his legs to the floor and then rotated her body while still impaled so that now she was facing away from him. She used his legs for leverage and began bouncing up and down on him as fast as she could and drove her hips down onto him as hard as possible.

"Oh yes Alladheen make love to me," the Jinn moaned to her caught in the rapture of her womanhood.

"I will make you beg to fill me when all is said and done Great One," she moaned.

"I must deny you as long as I can," he replied knowing he would lose this battle.

"Deny me you may try but I have dreamt of this day for many centuries lover," she shared. "In my long loneliness I thought of only you and how much pleasure you have given me and knowing that once freed you will never want to see me again. I need something to remind me of you..."

"You have missed me as much as I have you but the law forbids it..." he stopped before he could finish.

"Say it," she howled as her body moved over his. "Finish that thought... please!"

"Beloved..." and even as the word slipped from his lips Alladheen was gripped in the throes of a very powerful orgasm.

As she was still reeling from her climax the Jinn took control of the situation and shifting positions positioned her on her hands and knees and began to thrust into her in quick hard jabs of his powerful hips.

"There is one way the law allows me to spill my seed inside of you," the Jinn said smiling wide again.

"How," she asked eager to know.

"Well," he moaned as he eased a slick finger between her ass cheeks.

"You don't mean to..." she was cut off as his finger did in fact violate her ass. "...oh my."

"I leave the choice to you," he said even as he began to move his finger in time with the thrusts of his hips sending interesting signals to Alladheen.

"Oh..." she bit her lip and lowered her head and her body betrayed her as her hips moved backward driving the finger deeper still.

"You appear to find my proposal appealing," the Jinn growled and introduced a second finger to the first.

"OH..." Alladheen moaned louder still and rocked back harder driving the two as deep as they could go.

"Soon you will be ready for my cock to pierce virgin depths only fingers have plumbed."

"Oh I think I am ready now," she growled. "But move slowly this is my first time after all."

For all her changes Alladheen was still at her core the young thief who had fled Bagdad in fear of her life and even as the Green Jinn pulled both fingers and member from her she knew that once she left the Cave of Wonders she had a deadly foe to face. The icy grip of fear enfolded her heart but only for a moment as the deliciously naughty sensation of her lover's cock began slowly pushing its way into her virginal ass.

"NNNNNN YES," she cried out as the head of his sex popped into her tighter hole. "Slowly does it."

With a quiet grunt of satisfaction the Jinn slowly pushed his hips forward impaling her with his long thick cock. As Alladheen began to moan and whimper in pleasure his grunts became more determined as he finally pierced her to the core. He looked down seeing his emerald flesh surrounded by her milky white and with a nod from his Mistress he began to move in and out of her.

"UNNNNN I have never felt such pleasure lover," Alladheen moaned to him.

"So very tight my Mistress... feels so good!"

"You will spill your seed inside of me this night!" she purred.

"Yes and with great pleasure I will," he groaned as she began to thrust her hips backward as he rammed his forward. The pleasure her tighter hole was giving him was pushing him faster and faster towards a perfect climax. He would not have to pull out he could ram his hips into her until...

"I'm coming!" She cried out as the swelling of his member pushed her over the edge and her body shook as he prepared to fill her with his seed.

His body took over as he began to ram into her as hard and fast as he could and after barely a minute he pulled back and with one mighty thrust his cock was buried deep painting her insides with his precious fluids.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,771 Followers