Allahdeen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,800 Followers

"YESSSSS," Alladheen cried out as she felt him fill her up at last.

Afterwards the pair lay in a bed of pillows and cuddled holding each other close. They closed their eyes and drifted into a dreamless sleep.

When the Green Jinn awoke he was alone but heard her voice echoing off the cave walls and he followed the sound to one of the side chambers. There she was engulfed in a sphere of summoned water. The liquid moved around her body in currents of cyclical tides that caressed her body like the arms of some great sea creature. The Jinn watched as she washed their love from her body, hair and face.

"Oh you are awake," she purred.

"Yes, that is a clever trick," he replied.

"It serves its purpose," she said as she washed her hair.

"How are you doing," the Jinn asked. "Your body language is screaming tension."

Suddenly her arms fell to her sides and she lowered her head. Then with an arcane gesture she dismissed the sphere of water. Allahdeen stood there dripping wet a puddle of water forming below her. She turned to face the Jinn and even though most of her face was obscured by her hair he could see that singular emotion etched there, fear.

"I am so afraid," she said her lip trembling. "I still remember the demon. I can still see that hideous outline in the dark. I don't know if I am strong enough to face something like that."

"You don't have to face it alone," he said.

"Yes I do, my fate has been woven into this moment," she said. She took a deep breath before she spoke next. "I wish you were free of the Cave of Wonders."

"Wait Allahdeen, wait," he said.

"You heard me; I wish that you were free."

The words struck the Jinn like tempered steel. He felt the constraints that had held him for so long slowly fall away. His freedom enfolded him like a lover and he could not resist after so many millennia of slavery. He was drawn inexorably upward away from his prison and the woman he loved.

"Goodbye my love," she said as he vanished before her eyes.

Epilogue:

The bell above the shop's door rang as the door opened. The young man entered the shop and looked around his eyes wide with wonder. There were relics and antiques from all over the world. He had his master's degree in art history and he was utterly amazed that many of these relics weren't sitting in a museum somewhere. The plain exterior camouflaged this place perfectly.

"Hello," he called out.

"Hi," the shop keep replied from the rear. "Look around and see if anything catches your eye."

"It all does, I am a student of art history," he said.

"Ooh, then perhaps there is something special you might be looking for," she said as she walked up to the front of the store.

"I am overwhelmed," he said.

"That happens a lot," she said.

"Gorgeous," he said when she came into view. "Sorry, but you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen."

"You are too kind," she said blushing. "Is there something I can show you?"

"I wouldn't know where to begin, something esoteric perhaps?"

"I have just the thing," she said. "Follow me."

"To the ends of the earth," he replied.

She took him to the Western side of the building and a pair of objects in a glass box. She picked up the box and handed it to him. The young man looked at the skull and the leather bound book with a mix of horror and delight.

"Are they authentic," he asked and she nodded. "What is their history?"

"The skull belonged to a practioner of the black arts and the book is bound in demon skin, or so the story goes."

"How much," he said instantly drawn to the items.

"For you," she said tracing her finger over his chest. "One thousand American dollars and one date."

"I accept," he said looking her over now that she was so close. "The more I see of you the better I like the idea of a date."

"You won't be disappointed. Oh, just so you know, I do bite."

"What do I call such a gorgeous slice of heaven?"

"My friends call me Allahdeen," she said purring in his ear.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,800 Followers