Allan & Jane's Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nerfstar
Nerfstar
168 Followers

"I lost a bet," he said. He noted that all eyes were on his hardening dick. "Why were you following me?"

"We just wanted to know why you were out here driving with out you clothes," said the girl in black. Her voice was like silk.

"What was the bet?" asked the blonde. The girls had stayed near the SUV, but the blonde moved towards his beetle as she asked her question.

"Four hundred dollars and a task. I had a hand of four jacks and lost to a hand of four kings. So she took the money and sent me to drive around like this," he answered sullenly.

"Where's your hair?" asked the brown haired girl. She stepped up the passenger door trying to stay out of the others view.

"I got it lasered off." The rest of the girls came up to the car to get a better look.

"Really? How was it? My big sister told me about a guy who was hurt when he got that done," said the Goth girl leaning on the windshield lightly.

"The only annoying thing was the stubble while I had to wait between treatments. I've never heard of a person getting hurt having laser hair removal," Allan said, turning a little more towards them. He finally understood what Jane was trying to do to him. He didn't care that the girls were looking at his crotch and not his face; he was getting off on the thought that they wanted him. "I'm Allan."

"Krista," said the blonde.

"Rachel," said the Goth.

"Anna," the brunette said.

"Natalie," from the driver. "Can you stand up?"

"Yeah." He got out of the car and walked to the passenger side, stopping near the back tire. His eyes watching the girls watch his bouncing dick. Teasingly he asked, "Which side do you like more?" He turned around and flexed his ass then turned back to face them and thrust his hips forward.

"The front," came the unanimous answer.

"Allan, can I touch you?" asked Anna.

"Do I get something? You've all gotten to see me totally, but I get nothing. If you can all agree on something that I will accept then I'll let you all touch me." He grinned as they put their heads together. All he heard was a buzz of whispering and it went on for a good minute.

They turned back to him and Natalie said, "How about all of us topless? We pull our top away to show our tits, but they don't have to come off."

He seemed to ponder it for a moment then said, "Not enough." He wanted to see how far he could push these teens. They stared at him in disbelief then huddled up again.

This time they broke in less time and Anna spoke up, "Tops all the way off and I'll show you my bush."

He shook his head then counter-offered, "Tops off and all show bush for a count of five to touch and stroke." Again they stared in disbelief. Anna grinned and they turned back to the huddled. He could tell that Krista was the one that they were all trying to sell this to. Her blonde head kept shaking no.

Finally they broke and Krista still looked reluctant. Natalie offered, "Tops off, three bushes for a count of five and Anna has offered to allow you to touch her tits and pussy."

"Which other bushes do I get, besides Anna?"

"Mine and Rachel's," said Natalie.

"Done." He nodded and extended his hand. Natalie took it. The deal was done. "Now lose the tops."

Natalie opened the driver's door of the SUV, pulled her dress up and off baring her chest and pink panties to her friends and him. Rachel pulled her dress off too and tossed it into the SUV then she removed her black bra, leaving her in the black with red heart panties. Krista was still reluctant but did pull her top off. She was still wearing her strapless bra. Anna pulled her top off to show everyone that she wasn't wearing a bra then she pushed her skirt to the ground, making her naked and showing the little triangle of brown hair. Everyone was surprised that Anna dressed that way then they turned back to Krista. After a moment of scrutiny from everyone she finally took the bra off. The bra had to be padded, because none of them could see the barbell through her left nipple.

"Next the bush, please."

"You've already got mine," quipped Anna.

He grinned and looked at Natalie and Rachel. They looked at each other and shrugged before pushing their panties down. Rachel dropped hers to her feet and Natalie pushed them to her knees. His eyes jumped from Natalie's light colored landing strip to Rachel's brown mess.

"Damn girl, you ever tidied that up?" asked Anna.

"What? No. I'm afraid that I could hurt myself," answered Rachel.

"Someday I'm going to get what he had, but in the meantime I do it manually. I could do it for you. You know, since we're friends," suggested Anna. Rachel very slowly nodded. Natalie, it seemed, had counted and pulled her panties back up after a slow count to ten. Rachel just stepped out of her panties toward Allan. She picked them up by bending at the waist and tossing them into the SUV.

"Rachel, are you taking lessons from Anna?" asked Krista. She was now covering her chest with her crossed arms.

"No, Krista, I'm not. They were on the ground. I wasn't going to let them touch my most private part after that," snapped Rachel.

"Krista, you may touch me, but not stroke," said Allan, bringing the ladies attention back to him. She moved forward and reached a hand out to touch him while her other arm covered her chest. "Stop," he commanded and she froze. "If you don't show your chest you can't touch." She looked at him in fear. "Your friends will make sure nothing bad happens, just lower your arm. I'm not even going to touch you. I'm just going to look," he said reassuringly. "Have you had sex?" She shook her head. "Have you ever been a room with a man and one of you was naked?" She blushed and gave a quick nod. "Who? You or Him?"

"Him." Her face was beet red, but, from the reassuring feelings he was projecting through his movements and words, she felt comfortable and lowered her arm. Besides she wanted to feel the hairless thing in front of her more than she was modest. He grinned and nodded. She took the nod as her leave to touch him.

Her hand rested on top of his hard dick and he twitched it. She literally jumped in surprise and backed away. He laughed lightly and she gave him a giggle in return. She went to the SUV and climbed into the seat Rachel had when they pulled in. "Next," she whispered. She didn't cover up until they all did.

Rachel walked up to Allan and grabbed his dick. She grabbed a little hard causing Allan to wince. "Please a little more gentle."

"Sorry. Never held one before." She lightened her grip and started stroking. After ten strokes he stopped her. She pouted a little, but he said, "I can't let you have all the fun. What about your friends?" Her pout deepened, but she did step back to lean against the SUV next to Krista.

Anna pushed Natalie to him. "You certainly longer than my last boyfriend. I think you would make me cum hard with the way you would fill me up," Natalie said. He looked at her face, which was covered in an evil lust filled grin, then looked at the others. The other three girls had shock written over their faces. He figured they weren't used to hearing this kind of talk from Natalie.

She took hold of him gently and used her thumb to rub the underside of his dick just below the hole. This surprised him. Not only because it wasn't what he was expecting her to do, but also because it got him real close to cumming in only a few seconds. He didn't want it to stop, but at the same time knew he had to. As calmly as he possibly could, he took her hand away from his member and said, "That was intense, but I can't have you getting me off. That's not fair to Anna. If you make me cum then she doesn't get to touch my hard dick." His voice was strained. She grinned again and nodded. She walked to be next to the driver's seat, pulled her panties off and climbed into the seat, facing him and spreading her legs. She had a strip of hair that was the width of her pussy and was about an inch long.

Anna walked to him, grabbed his right hand and kissed each fingertip. Once she kissed all five she took that hand and placed it on her right tit. That's when he took over and squeezed. She moaned and put her hands lightly on his chest. She ran her fingertips over his chest and to his other hand. She repeated what she just did with the kisses and placing his hand on her chest. He squeezed both tits at that point.

Her hands went back to his chest and lightly felt his body. They teased his nipples and slowly moved over his stomach. Each finger teased his bellybutton before moving over the hairless groin and slowly onto the hard thing that she would love to feel inside her. Her hands circled his dick and slowly slid up.

As she started to stroke him, his hands moved off her tits to her stomach. He had been squeezing the fleshy globes and pinching her nipples. He didn't play with her navel as she did, but he did run his hands through her pubic hair. She shifted and widened her stance to allow him to touch her pussy. He took his left hand away from her crotch and returned it to her chest while his right touched her moist swollen lips. This brought a groan of pleasure form her. Next he pushed one finger between the lips but not into her. This brought a deeper groan from her. As he was about to push into her his phone rang.

"Shit," he said.

"What the fuck?" came from two voices near the SUV, plus a startled squeak.

A deep guttural moan escaped from Anna as Allan pulled away and went to the passenger door to grab the phone. As he flipped it open, Anna moved to take his dick into her hand again. He waved her off and focused on the phone.

With a disgruntled snort she went to the SUV, pulled Krista from her perch, sat down and pulled Rachel's face into her crotch. Rachel fought for a second, but Anna tweaked one of Rachel's nipples. That caused Rachel to lean in and start eating Anna.

"Hello, Jane," he said into the phone while watching the girls.

"Hey, Loser, we're at The Skyline. You can come over now," stated Jane with way too much humor in her voice for his liking.

"OK. I'll be there in a few minutes," he said. He was hoping that Anna's moans wouldn't be picked up by the phone. Anna had been getting louder as the conversation went on. Most of the sound was contained in the vehicle, but he was standing right in front of the opening.

"Allan, what was that sound?"

"Nothing," he said quickly. He was thinking, "Shit, she heard." He turned to face his car and said, "I'll be there soon." Then he snapped the phone closed and tossed it into the seat and turned back to the girls. "I have to leave, ladies, but I will give you one final thing." Anna allowed Rachel to stop and all four looked at him. He then stroked himself quick and hard, the way he does when he jacks off just before going on a date. After the fifth stroke he shot. He shot almost to the SUV three thick ropes of come. As he shot, he leaned against the door behind him.

Once he stopped the girls applauded. He reached into the glove box without looking and pulled a napkin out. He wiped himself off then offered the soiled paper to the girls, no one wanted it. He threw it to the corner of the lot, went around the car and got in. "Maybe we'll see each other again," he called as he backed up. "You all have fun tonight." His final word was almost drowned out by the sound of his squealing tires.

He drove like a bat out of hell the ten blocks to the strip club. When he pulled into the parking lot he found Jane had taken a spot that was about two hundred feet from the building. He drove past and honked. He took a spot closer to the back of the lot and expected her to move. He waited a couple minutes then called her. "Are you going to move?"

"No. There's no one around. Just do it." Then his phone was silent. He closed it hopped out of the car, ran around it, and then used the other cars in the lot to duck behind as he made his way to Jane's car. He got there and rounded the car, starting with the driver's side back door and he went counter-clockwise. When he got around the car and to Jane's window she said, "We need to talk again. Wait in your car." He nodded and trotted off to his car. On the way he almost ran into a black haired beauty that he thought was a dancer at the club. She had been leaning into the driver's window of CRX.

"Sorry," he mumbled. He tried to continue on, but was stopped when he saw who was in the car. "Ryan? What are you doing here?" The woman had moved to allow the two to talk.

"Hey, Allan. I manage the place sometimes," said Ryan. When he said 'place he pointed at the club. "I haven't seen you in what six, eight months? Whatcha been up to? Why are you like that?"

"It's been six months since Jane, Amy, Becky and I hung with you and the others. Most of the time has been work, but every other Friday for the last three months we've gotten together to play poker. That's how I ended up like this. Jane beat me with four kings." He was trying to cover his crotch, which had grown again with the thought of someone catching him in the parking lot nude. He was trying to cover it more from the woman than Ryan, since Ryan had already seen the thing at the party just after Ryan quit working at PCCD. Ryan just laughed, so did the woman.

"Allan, do you remember Jenny?" asked Ryan, indicating the woman Allan ran into. Allan looked directly at her now and started to recognize the eyes and lips.

He nodded and said, "Yeah, but the last time I saw her she didn't have black hair."

"That's a wig," she said, "I wear when I'm working. I'm known as Raven inside." That's when he looked at her body. She was wearing a black leather dress that hung to the tops of her platform heeled boots. It was hanging on one shoulder only with slits up to her hips to show a lot of skin and very tall boot.

"Cool," Allan said relaxing and dropping his hands to his sides. That's when they heard a crunch of gravel on the asphalt. He ducked down and tried covering as much as possible. The footsteps continued right toward them. "Damn," he mumbled to himself. The couple watched him with huge smiles. He peeked over the hood of the car next to Ryan's to see Jane come around it.

"Allan, why aren't you in your car?" said the brunette. She quietly took in the dancer and the tall man in the small car.

Allan stood back up and answered, "I accidentally ran into Ryan and Raven. You remember Ryan, Jane?"

At first she seemed perplexed then the light bulb came on. "You mean the man behind the wild scavenger hunt you told me about?"

"Yep. Jane this is Ryan, my former coworker. Ryan this is Jane, my best friend since seventh grade." As Allan made the introductions he waved from one to the other. "And this tall dancer is Raven." Jane approached and shook both their hands.

"Allan, what were you doing between the theater and here?" asked Jane, turning to him again. Her voice and face both were very stern. The other two looked on expectantly.

Allan shuffled his feet and said, "Uh, I was driving around."

"Where were you when I called you?"

"Watching one young woman eat out another," he answered honestly. He grinned as Jane showed her shock. "They chased me for a few minutes then we talked. They touched me and I touched one of them, but I got to see fours sets of young breasts." Jane's jaw had fallen to the ground and the other two were all grins.

"Why did you stop? You could have been hurt!" raged Jane after taking a moment to collect herself. Jane glared at him. If looks could kill then hers would have maimed.

"I was safe. I waited until I saw who was in the SUV before shutting my car off. If it had been something I couldn't handle then I would have peeled out of there," he said nonchalantly. Ryan gave him a thumbs-up.

"Ok. Just be careful and don't lie to me again," she snapped. She spun on her heel and stormed off. After about a half dozen steps she came back. "The next place we are going to meet is in front of your work." She again stormed off. Halfway to her car she yelled back, "You had better get a move on."

"I forgot how easy it was to anger her," said Allan in way of an apology. "Nice to see you again, Ryan, Jenny." Allan quickly made his way to his car and started toward PCCD.

Most of the drive between The Skyline and PCCD was residential areas. He could have probably driven to the business in his sleep; he'd been driving to it for almost six years.

As he drove down a main thoroughfare he again had to stop at a traffic light. This time there were no other vehicles going the same way as he was going, but there was a motorcycle turning left to head in the same direction.

At first he took no notice of it other than it was a white rice rocket and the rider was a woman dressed in white. When she turned onto his street he caught the wink of tan skin near her ass and this intrigued him. He sped to catch her, but not like the girls did to him. What he saw when he got close enough was a shapely woman in white leather jacket and white leather chaps. He was able to see that this woman had nothing covering her ass. Her ass had no tan lines on it either. He was unable to see what color her hair was because of the white helmet covering her head.

She was in the outside lane and he had pulled into the inside lane of the road as they pulled to a stop at another traffic light. Even from the side he couldn't tell what kind of thing she was wearing. All the watching he had been doing on this woman and letting his imagination run wild had caused his dick to stand proudly between his legs.

Just as the light changed for them to go she looked over. The face shield was dark so he couldn't even see her eyes, but he had no doubt that she had just seen everything. They drove together for another three blocks, one or the other would lead for a little, but they never tried to get away from each other. He really wanted to know who this woman was and he thought that she may have wanted to know who the nude man was and why he was that way.

At the third block they had to stop again. They were in the same lanes as before. The woman in white turned her upper body to face him and unzipped the jacket that she had zipped up to her neck. After unzipping it all the way she took it off and threw it into the passenger seat of the VW. Under the jacket was nothing, but skin. She had a nice chest with at least b's and her nipples were sticking out close to half an inch. His face showed his awe and lust filled his eyes.

He dropped back and pulled behind her, letting her direct their path. She did, right to a dim parking lot and into the darkest corner. He quickly parked while his eyes were glued to the woman. After she shut down the bike, she got off it, all while facing away from him. She turned to face him as he got out of his car. His eyes roved over her body and found that she had been sitting on the bike without anything between her and the seat.

The white chaps looked like a pair of pants that had been cut up. They started in the front just below her belly button and stopped a couple inches above her bare, hairless crotch. It closed around her legs a few inches below it and was very tight to her legs. It was like a belt in the back right over her lower back and exposed all but the top of her ass crack.

She stepped up to him and stroked him with her right hand. Her left hand took her helmet off. She tossed the helmet into the car as she kissed him hard. Her short strawberry blonde hair fell to frame her face and tickle his. She pulled back to look into his eyes. She had vibrant blue eyes that were filled with lust. Her full lips were pulled into a hot smile under her small upturned nose. She pushed him back to lie on the hood of his VW. She then climbed up the hood and onto his dick. She started bouncing on him, but he could tell she was uncomfortable. To help he pulled her down on top of him, encircling her in his arms, and turned them around. After she was under him and lying on the hood, he let her go and started pounding into her. Only then did she start to make noise. She grunted and moaned with every stroke.

Nerfstar
Nerfstar
168 Followers