Allan & Jane's Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was enjoying the sensations of her pussy milking his cock. His hands went to her tits and started kneading them. He could tell she was getting close to cumming when her grunts started to become higher pitched. She pulled her legs up and used them and her hands to push him away. He was a little confused, but understood when she stood up, turned around and bent over.

He stepped behind her and slipped back into her easily. Their hips were about the same height with the small heel in her boots. He grabbed her hips and started pounding into her, going deep. Her grunts and moans picked up where they left off if not higher. She was pushing back to drive him as deep as possible. As they both approached the edge, he felt her hand on her pussy and clit and every so often teasing him with a squeeze or fingernail graze over his balls.

A few strokes after her second squeeze she came. Her hand was a blur, if he had been able to see it. She screamed out as she got off. Her body convulsed like she was having a seizure and that worried him. Not enough to stop fucking her though. He started pushing deep into her with each stroke after she came and with four more strokes he was about to cum. He pulled out and she collapsed onto the hood. She turned over and pulled him to her by his cock. She sat forward and took him into her mouth, deep throating him. That was just too much for him. It seemed to him that he shot more this time than when he was with the four girls.

She swallowed it all. There was one small dribble that fell to her chest after she sat back. As she sat back his legs became weak. Actually they had become weak while he was cumming, but she had been helping him stand. Now that she wasn't he practically fell to the ground. Before he fell, she realized how wasted he was and pulled him onto the hood next to her.

After he was settled, she cleaned the cum off her chest with a finger that she licked clean. She stood up on slightly wobbly legs of her own and went to the passenger side of his car. There she grabbed the jacket and pulled it on, not zipping it, then grabbed the helmet. She walked over to him, kissed him on the lips and touched his cock. With a smile she pulled the helmet on, zipped up the jacket and walked back to her bike.

She turned the bike around and slowly, almost sensuously, lifted her right leg straight up to put her foot above her head, giving him one last look at her freshly fucked pussy, before placing her foot on the other side of the bike. Once she was settled she turned it on and drove away, pulling a wheelie for most of the parking lot.

Only then did he hear his phone. As quickly as he could, which wasn't that fast, he got into the driver's seat and grabbed the phone. It was Jane.

"Hello," he mumbled.

"Where the fuck have you been?" she yelled. He held the phone at arms length and still could here her. "I've been calling you for the last ten minutes. You were supposed to fucking answer the first time I called not now. I was scared that I was going to have to go to the police station to bail your ass out. Where the hell are you?"

When she finished, he pulled the phone back and said, "I've been occupied. I needed to use the toilet. I found a port-a-potty to use. Now calm down. I'll be there in two minutes."

"Oh. Sorry for yelling. See you soon." She hung up. He closed the phone and started the car. He floored it out of the lot and drove close to eighty all the way to PCCD.

With squealing tires he pulled into the lot. There were two car there parked with one spot between them. One was Jane's Civic and the other was Ryan's CRX. He didn't know what that was about. As he pulled in everyone got out of the cars, three women in the Civic and another woman and a man in the CRX. The man seemed to be adjusting his crotch as he stood.

He pulled into the spot right between the cars as indicated by everyone. Amy and Becky were leaning back on the passenger's side of the Civic, Jane came to lean on his door, Ryan and Raven/Jenny stayed near his car.

"Hi," Allan and Jane said in unison. They all laughed.

"Allan, I think you have done this task admirably. I have a reward for you," Jane said as everyone calmed down.

"I was just fulfilling my end of the bet," said Allan. He started twitching and finally said, "We'll continue this in a moment. First I need to take a leak. Please move." She did as asked with vague concern etched into her face. He climbed out without opening the door and ran into the bushes near by, taking care not to touch any. After he was hidden from view, he let go and 'pissed like a race horse'. He was gone from them for close to five minutes when Ryan came back to check on him.

"Allan, are you all right?" Ryan asked as he approached. Allan had quit pissing after two minutes back there. He was now fretting over the lie he had told Jane.

"Ryan, why are you here?"

"To check on you."

"Not that, Why are you here at PCCD with Jane and the girls?"

"Oh that, I was intrigued by what you were going through. It seemed a little like the hunt. And this time you were doing it cause you lost, instead of getting paid," Ryan said with a laugh.

"Yeah, that's true. I'm alright, just worried about something." Allan was now looking at the ground.

"What's up?" Ryan was now getting concerned for his former coworker and good acquaintance. Allan told him about the girls that he met before going to The Skyline and about the woman in white after The Skyline, everything including the lie. "Don't tell Jane about the woman in white and forget about the lie. Things will go smoothly," advised Ryan after hearing all. He grinned then steered Allan out of the bushes.

They came out to gasps for the women. While Allan told his story, his body reacted to it by giving him a hard-on. The women gasped because they weren't expecting to see that.

"Hey, Jane, what's this man's reward?" call the clothed man as they approached.

"Allan has to get back in his car before he gets his reward." They all looked at Allan and waited. He slowly walked over and climbed in the way he had climbed out. Jane returned to the door, but did not lean on it this time, after he was settled. "Allan, your reward is this."

She crossed her arms over her stomach, grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it up and off. She tossed it to Amy, while everyone took in her pink demi-cup bra. She was smiling at Allan as is he were the only one there. Her hands went to her back and unhooked her bra. It sprang away from her chest a little, then she helped it off by pulling the back to the front and down her arms.

Allan's eyes were glued to her C cup chest and the dark nipples that he had dreamed about when he was a teenager, but never saw until this night. She tossed the bra to Amy then cupped her tits in her hands and lifted them. He assumed that was the end, but he was wrong. She laid her tits back against her ribs gently and moved her hands to the fly of her denim capris.

She undid her jeans and slowly pushed them to the ground. Still her focus was on Allan. She was wearing a matching pair of panties to the bra that she had been wearing. The only person that could tell whether they were a thong or not was Becky, who was standing right behind Jane, but she wasn't going to tell. Jane kicked out of the pants, squatted down, picked up the pants and passed them to Amy. Standing up she hooked her thumbs into the sides of her panties and pushed them down, again squatting when they passed her knees. She was leaning forward a little blocking Allan's view of her body.

She stood up quickly and he ignored everything around him. His eyes were glued to her body, mainly her chest and the small triangle right above the most perfect pussy he had ever seen.

While she was stripping Ryan had been leaning on the passenger door of the VW watching her. Raven had squatted down and pulled his hard cock out and was sucking on it. Amy had taken all Jane's clothes and placed them in the back seat of the Civic. Becky had been watching and unconsciously playing with her chest.

While Ryan was leaning on the door he noticed something in the seat. He picked it up as Jane walked around the car to get into that seat. It was a business card with a woman's name on it. Realizing what it was, he slipped it into his car through the driver's window. Raven didn't miss a beat with him moving around and had him cumming into her mouth as Jane sat down and closed the door.

She leaned forward and grabbed something from the floor near the door. When she came up she showed Allan his house key. "If you had looked a little harder, you wouldn't have needed to do all this. But then where would you be? At home without me? Probably. Take me to your home. I'm really horny and want you to fuck me."

"You did this to get into bed with me?" She nodded. "All you had to do was ask me to go to bed with you. I've wanted to for the last five years."

"Oh well. I just wanted to see how far you were willing to go to keep me as your friend," she said with a shrug. "Now, let's go fuck until we pass out."

He nodded and started the car. As he backed out he called to them, "See you all later."

Jane said, "Take care of my car. Nice to meet you Ryan." With that he sped to his house and carried her into the house and to his bed. They stayed in there, with the exceptions of using the bathroom and grabbing a bite, until Sunday evening. He drove her home, both still nude. When they got to her house he finally dressed, he dressed in the clothes he had been wearing the night of the bet.

The next day an envelope with a business card and a small note ended up on his desk. The note was from Ryan: Hope you had fun. I think this is from the woman in white. Enjoy life. Ryan.