Allegra & Steve Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You guessed right, baby. It's been a long, long time since I have made out in a movie theater. When I was in High School, there were no multiplexes. Your dad and I used to go to the drive-in almost every weekend. That was the time when were just discovering the joys of petting and fondling and groping each other in the dark."

Suddenly, a shaft of light streamed in as the door of the theater opened. Turning around, I saw a middle aged man walk in. He casually glanced in our direction, and our eyes locked for a moment. He was probably in his late thirties, and was informally dressed. He tilted his head with a slight smile and then took a seat a few rows behind, a little away from us, near the entrance door.

"Thank God," I whispered. "That was pretty sporting of him. He wants to give us our space."

Steve turned around to look at where the newcomer had settled down. "He can still see us from where he is seated. Maybe he knows that you brought me here to seduce me."

"Well then, we will be sure to put on a show for him, won't we sweetheart?"

The lights in the auditorium dimmed, and the theater became dark. I waited with anticipation for the opening credits to roll. Even after all these years, I found the opening moments of a movie quite magical. It was as though I had become a child once again, and was waiting to be transported into another world.

"Do you find Julia Roberts attractive, honey?" I asked, leaning close to Steve.

"She is hot, mom. And in this movie, she is really, really hot."

I shifted closer to Steve, and slowly lowered my hand into his lap and let it rest there for a while. I applied a gentle pressure, and could feel the heat emanating from his growing erection.

"Is it me, or is it Julia Roberts that is creating this lump in your trousers?"

"Mommy, you are such a tease. You must have been quite something when you were in school. I bet all the boys had a crush on you."

I moved my fingers around till I found the zipper of his trousers. Dragging the zipper down, I moved my hand inside. Steve shifted around in his seat to allow me easier access. Groping inside his jockey shorts, I finally managed to draw his cock out.

"Ooh, mommy. That feels nice," he said with a gasp, as I circled my fingers around his turgid meat.

"Shhhh. Be quiet, honey," I murmured as I leaned across and sealed his mouth with mine in a long caressing kiss. His breath was scented with the wine we had consumed at lunch and his mouth tasted sweet.

I could feel the familiar sensations in my lower abdomen as I pushed my tongue into his mouth. His response was quick. He held my face in his hands as he drew my tongue deeper into his mouth and started sucking on it. He then pushed my face away from his mouth and began to lick the edges of my mouth, tracing the outline of my lips with his tongue.

Moaning with pleasure, I began to sink lower down in my chair, my head slumping to one side to rest on his shoulder.

As I did so, I could feel the lollipop moving inside my pussy, it's smooth head caressing the inner walls of my vagina.

Steve pulled his mouth away from mine, and whispered, "Oh God, mom, this is such a turn on."

In response, I pressed myself closer to him, feeling the heat emanating from his body. In the dim light radiating from the screen, I could see his cock pulsing and throbbing with excitement.

I rubbed my fingers over his cock, feeling the velvety texture of the skin. The tip of his cock was already wet with precum, and Steve let out a sigh of pleasure as I slowly peeled back his foreskin in one fluid motion.

'Shhhh.... baby," I whispered. "Be quiet. I don't want the others to hear us. I have got a few presents for you. If you are a good boy and promise to keep quiet, I will give them to you. Okay?"

Steve nodded his head in agreement. "Yes, mom, I won't make any noise."

"Promise?" I teased him further.

"Yeah, mommy. Promise. I will not make any noise. Don't kill me with the suspense."

I opened my handbag and took out the panties that I had removed earlier. The moist fabric felt warm and humid in my hands, and there was a musky aroma emanating from it. A combination of the perfume I was wearing and my own juices. "Now, close your eyes," I whispered.

Steve closed his eyes in anticipation. I took the damp garment and held it close to his face and gently rubbed it across his cheeks.

"Do you know what I have in my hand?" I asked mischievously.

Steve shook his head; his eyes still closed.

"Can you smell anything familiar, sweetheart? Something that you love very much."

Steve pushed his face upwards, slowly sniffing the air.

"Mommy, that's the smell of your pussy! What do you have in your hands?"

I shifted my hand and moved the panties back and forth under his nostrils. "Yeah baby, you guessed right. That's the fragrance of your mom's wet pussy. The smell that you are beginning to love so much."

Steve opened his eyes as I pushed the garment closer to his face. " See honey, it's so wet. Feel it for yourself."

Steve took the panties from my hands and lowered his face into the wet lace, sniffing deeply.

"Oh mom, oh mom," he began to mumble incoherently as he rubbed the flimsy garment all over his face. "This smells wonderful."

In the dim light in the theater, I could see him turning the panties around. He let out a satisfied sigh when his fingers closed over the slippery gusset of the panties.

"Mommy, this is so wet," he whispered as he brought the tiny strip of fabric to his lips and began to lick the fragrant juices. I could hear wet slurping noises as he hungrily sucked on the damp fabric.

"Are you enjoying the taste of your mommy's juices, baby?

Do you want more?"

He nodded his head mutely. "So you are not wearing any panties right now, Mom?" he questioned.

'No, honey. I was so wet by what you did to me at the store, that I had to get out of my panties."

"Can I touch your pussy then?" he queried.

I took his hand in mine and brought it between my legs. I opened my legs and whispered to him, "go on baby, touch my cunt. Now you get your second present."

Steve slowly moved his hand down and slid it under the hem of my skirt. The insides of my thighs were already coated with my juices, and as his hand slithered up, I spread my legs wider to allow him easier access.

"Oh my dear Mommy," he whispered, as his hands grazed over my puffed up labial lips. "This feels so good."

And then his fingers encountered the lollipop "What's this mom," he asked incredulously, his fingers slowly turning the candy inside me.

"It's a sweet treat for my baby," I whispered. "Remember, when you were a child, you always wanted a lollipop when you came to the movies? Well, I got one for you today."

"Oh God, mom, you are so naughty." His fingers were now working feverishly, working the lollipop inside my cunt like a dildo.

"Oh yeah, honey, that feels good." I raised myself up from my seat a bit to allow his palm to slip under my ass cheeks while two of his fingers worked the lollipop in and out of my pussy.

I started to squirm around in my seat till he was able to establish a steady movement with his fingers. I felt I was in heaven. The feelings were so exquisite. Adding to the physical sensation was the salacious thought that I was allowing my son to masturbate me in a cinema theater. There was something so delightfully wicked and sinful about it that I shivered with the excitement of what I was doing and felt goose bumps all over my body.

By now Steve had a pretty good idea of what to do. He was working the lollipop in and out of my pussy in a smooth, fluid rhythm.

The air was punctuated by muffled, squishy sounds as his fingers sawed in and out of me, and I could smell a musky, pungent aroma wafting up from between my legs.

"Oh God, Mommy, this is so hot. You are so wet that I can even smell your pussy."

By now, I could feel the juices bubbling up from somewhere deep inside my body and pouring out through my vagina. My thighs were slippery with my cream, and I could feel it trickling down into the crack of my ass. "Yeah baby, your dear mommy is so fucking wet, it's unbelievable."

"Can I taste you mom?" he asked rhetorically as he removed the lollipop from my dripping hole and raised it to his lips.

I felt a sudden vacuum between my legs, as he withdrew his fingers. Immediately I plunged two of my own fingers into the void and kept up the rhythm that my son had established.

I heard a quick slurping noise as Steve pushed the lollipop into his mouth and started sucking on it. The sound of my son licking my juices turned me on even more. I leaned across and kissed him on his lips. He opened his mouth and removed the lollipop as my tongue darted inside. Along with strawberry flavor of the candy, I could taste my tartness coating his lips and tongue.

Steve was making faint mewling noises from the base of his throat. His hand once again came down between my legs, searching for my cunt. I removed my fingers from my hole as allowed him to once again resume the job of pleasuring me.

"Oh, yes baby, do me hard," I moaned. "Make your mommy come."

Steve now began to push the lollipop in and out of my vagina in quick, brisk strokes. The smooth head of the lollipop was setting my inner lips on fire and I was building up to a raging climax.

"Oh my dear baby, that feels do good." I turned and kissed him once again, slipping my tongue into his mouth. My hand went down and encircled his thick shaft. Moving my fingers up and down his cock, I enjoyed the sensation of the hot, velvety flesh rubbing against my palm. His cock almost felt alive in my hand, the veins throbbing in my fingers. There was a lot of precum bubbling from the wrinkled tip of his foreskin. Coating my palm and fingers with the slick juice I slowly peeled his foreskin back once again.

"Mmmmmm..." Steve let out a muffled sigh, and removed his lips from mine. "Oh God, mommy, that feels terrific." He spread his legs wider to allow greater access for my fingers.

"Lift yourself from your seat for a second, honey," I whispered. As he rose up slightly to comply with my request, I tugged at his trousers till they came down past his knees and lay bunched up at his feet.

Moving my hand up to his crotch, I cupped his balls. They were hot and felt heavy in my palm. With the tip of my forefinger I gently probed his puckered asshole. I could feel Steve instinctively stiffening, his body reacting naturally to the intrusion.

"What are you doing, mom?" he asked, in a tone of surprise.

"Ssshhh...." I cautioned him. "Just relax and enjoy the ride." I rubbed my fingertip all around his netherhole, rimming him. As I continued to slowly massage his balls I could sense his body relaxing. He sank more comfortably in his seat, and little by little, the ring of his asshole began to loosen up. I nudged my fingertip slowly forward, feeling the tight band of muscle open up and allow me tentative access.

"Oh my God, mom," he whimpered. "That feels incredible."

By now, Steve had removed his hand from my pussy and was lying with his head slumped to one side of the seat, completely surrendering himself to the exquisite sensations he was now experiencing. I took his hand and brought it to my face, pushing his wet fingers inside my mouth and licking my tart juices off them. I sucked on each finger gently, coating it with my saliva and rolling it around in my mouth sensuously.

Steve was now almost incoherent with pleasure. I pushed my fingertip further into his ass. This time it went in without any resistance upto my knuckle. It felt warm and buttery inside, and I began to gently move it inside.

I was getting very hot myself, and my pussy was now leaking juices into the cushion of my chair. My nipples were aching and my entire body was feeling flushed and warm.

"Baby," I whispered into Steve's ear," do you want to fuck?"

"Here, in this theater? Are you crazy, mom?" he responded incredulously.

"I know. It's a bit wild isn't it? I wanted our first fuck to be in a more relaxed and romantic manner. But I am feeling so hot, that if I don't get some release soon, I am going to explode "

"But, mom? What if we get caught?"

" Let's do it honey. No one is going to see us. Just don't make too much noise, that's all. I am pretty sure that other couple down in the front are also busy with themselves."

I got up from my chair and straddled him facing the screen. His thick cock was lodged between my legs, as I settled down comfortably in his lap.

Reaching down, I rubbed his cock between my thighs, coating his meat with my slick juices. I then rose up from his lap, and slowly positioned myself over his erect penis.

"Baby, help me with this," I urged him, and he held his cock steady in his hands as I began lowering myself onto him. His cock had swelled up immensely, and it was a tight fit. It had been quite a long time since I had a cock inside my pussy, and my passage needed some time to get used to this monster intruder.

I held on to the handrests of the chair while I steadied myself and pushed my cunt lips down the rigid pole. Little by little, I could feel my wet lips spread open to accommodate him. The inner walls of my vagina were tingling with the most intense of sensations as I finally buried myself to the hilt on his rock hard cock, my damp pussy hairs rubbing against his thicket of golden curls that were now soaking with my juices.

For a moment, I sat quietly. It was nearly three years since I had a cock inside me, and I was enjoying the familiar sensations. Steve was quite large and he filled me up completely. I was sitting on his thighs and I could feel his large balls rubbing against the cheeks of my ass.

I leaned back against him, and my son put his hands around me, drawing me closer to his chest.

"Mommy dearest," he murmured into my ear. "I feel so good. It feels like my cock is immersed in a jar of warm honey."

"And baby, do you know how your mom feels?" I replied.

"The thought that I am having my son's cock inside my pussy is driving me crazy. I can't believe that my son is going to fuck me with his big, thick cock. Let me hear it from you baby. Tell me that you want to fuck your mommy."

"Oh yes. Oh yes. I want to fuck my sexy mommy. I want to fuck my beautiful mom with my big bad cock." Steve's voice was ragged with desire.

I leaned forward, and holding on to the chair with both my hands, I slowly raised myself from his lap. I could feel the lips of my pussy stretch and widen as I gently began to move up and down his thick shaft.

At first, our movements were a little clumsy and difficult. I could not spread my legs open beyond a point due to the cramped space. But slowly, we got a steady rhythm going, and as my cunt adjusted to the size of my son's penis, I was able to move up and down much more easily in a smooth and fluid manner.

"Oh my God," Steve groaned. "That feels so nice, mom."

Holding me by my waist, he ran his hands over my stomach and lower belly as I began to establish a steady rhythm to my movements. My cunt was filling up with juices and quickly his cock was moving in and out of my hole with a steady, liquid cadence.

Soon, Steve's hands moved up under my blouse and started playing with my breasts.

"Here, let me help you with that darling," I said, as I unbuttoned my shirt to expose my breasts. The cool air inside the theater caused goosepimples on my skin and I pressed my son's hands to my bosom.

Steve pushed the cups of my bra over my breasts so that his fingers could freely play with my nipples. He rolled them around in his fingers, pulling on the tips

"Baby, pinch my nipples," I urged him. I leaned back and put my arms back over his head and drew him closer to me.

Burying his face in the nape of my neck Steve began licking my ears. The tip of his tongue felt like liquid fire as he pushed it into my right ear. He began to lick the insides of my ear and my earlobe and his hot breath began to drive me senseless with desire.

"Oh, my darling son, my wonderful lover," I whispered out softly, biting my lips to stifle a cry bubbling up from my throat.

In the position I was in, the base of Steve's cock was rubbing against my clitoris and producing the most delicious of feelings deep inside me. I reached my hand down to touch myself, and felt my clit was enlarged and sticking out. I slowly rubbed the distended knob spreading the slippery juices all over the sensitive flesh.

I was now getting ready to explode. I knew I could not last much longer, and wanted Steve also to come along with me. At the same time, I was eager to prolong the lovemaking with my son.

So I stopped my movements up and down his slick cock. I sat down, completely engulfing his thick flesh inside the confines of my pussy. In this position, I could feel his cock pulsing inside me. I began to flex my vaginal muscles, slowly contracting and expanding them.

The heat inside my vagina was building up, and the entire area of my lower abdomen was burning. I held on to the handrests of the chair and began to grind my sodden pussy into his wet crotch.

"Aaaaah..." Steve growled with pleasure. "Mom, it feels like you are milking my cock."

"Yeah, baby. Doesn't it feel good? Your mommy is slowly re-discovering all the little things she used to be very good at."

I lifted myself up slowly on his cock, till only the head of the cock was inside my cunt. In that position, I flexed the mouth of my cunt, surrounding the thick ring of his glans with warm wetness. I stayed in that position for a few moments, and then plunged down, slamming his cockhead deep inside my womb.

The feeling was exquisite. My insides felt like molten lava.

"Oooooh.. baby. That is so good. Can you feel how hot it is inside my pussy?" My voice was hoarse with passion. I gripped the handrests of the chair once again and began to increase the tempo of my movements. I was so wet that I began to slide up and down my son's cock smoothly without any friction. My body was aflame, and every single nerve in my body was tingling with pleasure.

"Mommy dearest," Steve mumbled into my ear. His breath was hot and moist as his mouth moved to the side of my head. He parted his lips and the tip of his hot wet tongue snaked inside my ear. He moved the tongue all over the insides of my ear coating it with warm saliva, and bit gently on my earlobes. "Mommy, I think I am going to come soon."

"Yes, darling. Yes. I want you to come inside me. Fill me up with your thick hot cream. I want my son's cum inside my cunt." I felt wicked and depraved as I began to move my hips faster in tempo with Steve's urgent thrusts.

I began shuddering with pleasure. I had never experienced such intense sensations ever before. And the realization that it was my son's cock inside me somehow drove me to greater heights of pleasure..

"Oh God, mom," Steve groaned, as I began milking his cock once again with my pussy. He started to thrust his cock up each time I slammed down on him. "Yes, yes, mommy. It feels so good."

"Baby, give it to me. Fuck your mommy hard. Fuck my pussy real hard, my darling son, " I moaned. I was fast reaching my peak. "Are you ready sweetheart? Oh God, I can't hold on much longer"

By way of response, Steve increased the tempo of his movement, thrusting his cock deeper inside me. "Yes, mom, my beautiful mom. I am almost there."

I was now ready to burst. A zillion nerve endings inside my dripping pussy were tingling with pure pleasure. Each time Steve's cock moved in and out of my cunt, millions and millions of stars were lighting up in my brain. Each caress of his long fingers across my body was pushing me closer to the brink.

"Squeeze my nipples baby," I whispered hoarsely. "Pinch them and make me hurt."