Allegra & Steve Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shevyone
shevyone
59 Followers

My son cupped my breasts in his hand and began to roll my nipples between his fingers, squeezing them and pinching them with his nails. "Is this what you wanted, mommy?"

I was almost crazy with pleasure now. 'Yes darling, yes." I panted. "Pinch them harder. Yes, YES, YES..." I was now bucking like a bronco, holding on the armrests for support.

A low growl began to emerge from Steve's throat and his body began to clench. "MOMMY..." he cried, and gave one final thrust, as I too responded by slamming down on his cock. I was over the edge and reached a crashing climax as I felt Steve shuddering below me and gushing hot warm jets of cum deep inside me. "Oh my darling mommy," he sobbed, as he hugged me. He was in the throes of his orgasm, and his cock twitched inside me, as he continued to spurt his semen deep into my womb.

With a final surge my son pumped the last jet of cum inside my pussy, and with a contended sigh slumped over my back.

"Mommy, mommy," he mumbled, "that was incredible. I never imagined fucking would be so good." He hugged me closer to his body, burying his face in my hair and kissing and licking the nape of my neck. He was still breathless and was panting as he whispered sweet nothings into my ear.

"My darling baby, that was one of the most beautiful experiences I have ever had. You are quite a lover!" I brought his hands to my face and gently kissed his fingers. "Thank you so much for helping mommy rediscover the joys of sex."

I sat still for a while, savoring the languid afterglow of one of the most intense orgasms that I had ever experienced. I felt I had scaled a mountain peak I had never been on before and I didn't want to climb down. My pussy was flooded with juices and I could feel it slowly trickle down my thighs. I wished I could stay like this forever, frozen in time, with my son's cock embedded in me.

After a few minutes, Steve's cock began softening inside me as his orgasm subsided. His face was still buried in my hair, and his breathing had returned to normalcy. Slowly, his cock started to slowly to slide out of my slippery hole.

"C'mon honey, I think we should leave now. Let's go home, before we cause a riot in here"

I slowly got up from the chair. As my son's cock slipped out from me, I began clenching the muscles of my cunt to keep the juices from leaking out. Meanwhile, Steve was pulling up his trousers, and fastening his belt, and tidying himself as best as he could.

I sat down in my seat and rearranged my clothes into a semblance of respectability. Taking some tissues from my handbag, I freshened up my face.

"Baby, you leave first. I will follow you in a few minutes. Let me catch my breath."

Steve got up from his seat and made his way to the door of the theater. I looked around to see whether anyone was watching us. I breathed a sigh of relief. Nobody seemed to have noticed our antics. Moments later, I too got up from my seat.

As I neared the exit, the lone man sitting there, whispered to me, "that was quite a show you both put on! I was getting quite turned on."

I was too surprised to say anything by way of response. "Oh, did you see us?" I mumbled.

"Yes. It was so erotic. Such a fantastic turn-on! If you both ever want to swing, please give me a call," he added, thrusting a small card into my hand.

I was too dazed and embarrassed to refuse it. Quickly palming the card, I put it into my handbag, and rushed out of the auditorium. I decided that I was not going to tell my son anything about this encounter!

Steve was waiting for me in the foyer. His face was flushed and his clothes were disarrayed I stopped in front of a large mirror and checked out my appearance. My clothes were disheveled and my skirt was crumpled with a few wet stains in the front.

. "How do I look, honey?" I asked, holding out my hand to him.

"You look as though you have just had your brains fucked out by a young stud!" he replied with a laugh, as he held my hand ands walked out of the mall. Fortunately it was mid afternoon and the mall was not very crowded. So we were able to get to the parking lot without attracting too many curious stares.

"Do I get to drive again?" Steve asked me as he unlocked the car.

'Yes, baby. Mommy is too distracted to drive. It will take me some time to come down to earth."

I relaxed in my seat as Steve took the car out of the mall and headed back home. Soon we were out of the city and on the freeway. Closing my eyes, I thought about what had happened earlier. I could not believe that I had become so wanton as to have made love to my own son, and that too in a theater! It felt so deliciously sinful and I began to feel the familiar tingle in my pussy. I was actually becoming wet again!

Slumping down in my seat, I spread my legs wide open, enjoying the cool air of the air conditioner on my naked crotch. Feeling incredibly horny and sluttish I lifted the hem of my skirt until my pussy was totally exposed. My cunt looked like a marshy swamp and the thick dark curls of my pubic hair were fully matted with cum. A thick line of viscous drool was still oozing out from between the lips of my vagina, which were puffed up and pearled with juices. The insides of my thighs were also glistening with the slick honey.

"Look baby. Look at what you have done to my poor pussy," I teased Steve.

Steve turned his head to look at what I was doing. I inserted two of my fingers into my cunt, and took them out to show how wet I was. "See for yourself. My pussy is all sore from the fucking you gave me."

I brought my fingers to his face and gently waved them under his nose. "Wanna taste?" I asked mischievously.

Grabbing my hand, Steve pushed my fingers into his eager mouth and started licking the sticky juices. "Oh yes, that tastes wonderful mommy." He leaned across and stuck his hand between my legs and began to stroke my pussy lips. 'Oh my God, you are really wet." He rubbed his hand all over my pussy, grinding the heel of his palm into my pussy lips till it was completely wet and then brought it to his face began to slowly lick it. "Mmmmmm...this is yummy."

"So my son loves a creampie, huh? Just like your father. I guess some things run in the family." I settled down a bit more comfortably in my seat, opening my legs wider to provide Steve better access to my ravenous pussy.

Inserting two fingers inside my cunt, he scooped out more of the slippery drool and began to lap it up. "I am really developing a taste for this stuff.

"And I am getting thirsty for a drink," I replied, scooting closer to him.

"Do you want me to stop at the next rest area? I am sure we can get a coffee or a cold drink there."

"No, you big, dumb stud. I am thirsty for a thick, milky cock-shake." I reached across and unzipped his fly and slowly drew his cock out. It was still wet and moist and clotted with white sticky cum. "This is what I want baby, not coffee or coke."

"What the heck, mommy? We are on the highway, for Christ's sake."

"Shhhhh. Relax baby. You just concentrate on the road and make sure you drive carefully," I said, lowering my head to his crotch. I took his warm cock into my mouth, and slowly licked along its entire length, feeling his veins pulsing under my tongue. I licked up and down, savoring the musky, aroma of our combined juices. Gently peeling back the foreskin, I discovered a thick band of viscous cum settled under the ring of his cockhead. I lapped it up eagerly, enjoying the creamy, tangy flavor. Pulling my head back a bit, I encircled the cockhead with my lips and applied a gentle sucking motion, tickling the tiny pee-hole on the head of his cock with the tip of my tongue.

"Oh, mommy, do that again. It feels incredibly good," he moaned, as I cupped his balls in my hand and squeezed them gently.

I started to suck his cockhead once again, applying more pressure, and also occasionally nipping it gently with my teeth. I knew I was driving my son crazy. I was feeling incredibly randy, and wanted a taste of my son's juices. And I needed it fast. But in the cramped position I was in, there was not much room to maneuver, and I did not want to distract him too much from the driving either.

So I raised my head up till only the head of his cock was in my mouth. With my free hand, I started to stroke the trunk of his cock. My head was now bobbing up and down like a mad dervish as I worked hard to get him to his climax.

"Oh dear God. Mommy, this is incredible. I cannot believe that my sexy mom is giving me a blow job while I am driving on the highway."

I kept on sucking and squeezing my son's penis, as he moved closer to his climax. My pussy was overflowing with juices, and there was a powerful aroma of sex inside the car.

"Oh yes, oh yes, I am going to cum mommy. Let me pull the car over to the side."

I increased the tempo of my movements and in a few moments, I could feel Steve tensing up under me. I knew he was ready to explode.

"Oh yes, mommy," he almost yelled as the car came to a halt, "here I come."

And with a satisfied grunt, he thrust his cock inside my mouth and started to come copiously. I kept gulping down the

thick, warm torrents as quickly as I could. But some of it dribbled down the side of my mouth. It tasted wonderful -- slightly salty and tangy, but very creamy.

I kept my son's cock in my mouth for a few more minutes while he regained his breath. I then lifted my head up and licked the few ropes of semen that had dribbled down into his crotch.

"Here, have a taste of yourself," I said, raising my head and kissing him on his lips. His mouth opened almost instinctively and his tongue darted into my mouth. We kissed for a long time, his tongue dueling with mine, while his long fingers caressed my face gently, tenderly.

"Mommy, mommy, mommy," he kept on mumbling. "I love you so much. I have always loved you. But now I you love even more. In a different manner." Steve looked at me longingly, his eyes almost filling with tears.

"Shush honey. Say nothing more. Let's just get home quickly. . We have a lot of things to talk about. And remember I have to model for you all the sexy lingerie we bought. Don't think I am finished with you, young man."

As Steve began driving home, I lay back in my seat with my eyes closed, thinking of the wonderful, new sexual paradise that had opened up before me. Suddenly, I remembered the encounter in the theater. I opened my handbag and furtively took out the business card that the stranger had given me. It was a plain card with just a name on it. - Dr. Richard Carter, and a telephone number printed below. It was a number in Durham, North Carolina. I had a few clients in that city, and immediately recognized the area code. "Hmmm...very intersting," I thought to myself, as I put the card back inside my handbag. Will we ever meet again, I wondered. Probably not, I concluded as my thoughts turned back to the events of the day, and to the exciting possibilities that lay ahead for me.

*

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I sure appreciated all the feedback I received on Chapter One of this story. So be sure to send me comments and feedback on Chapter Two. Also, whether you would like to see Allegra and Steve take their story further!

shevyone
shevyone
59 Followers