Alli

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alli asked me what was wrong.

I just replied, 'nothing Alli, nothing is wrong, in fact, I think everything is just right!'

I pulled my prick out and hammered it into her with a bang that took the breath right out of her.

'Ooooh!' she whimpered

'Oh Dad, Ooooh, oh yes, that feels so good, harder daddy, harder daddy, please?'

I willingly obliged, I hammered her as hard as I could for as long as I could, then that familiar feeling in my balls crept up my body.

'Alli, I'm going to cum baby, I'm going to cum!'

'I've cum lots of time already daddy, give it to me, cum daddy, cum, cum for me, only me!'

I did, I blasted my hot seed all the way into her, we both collapsed, in a loving kissing embrace.

Then guilt took over again, I sighed, and started to get up, she stopped me, saying. 'What are you doing? Where are you going?'

'Alli,' I told her, 'this is wrong, you're my son's wife, the fact that I don't even know him, doesn't make any difference. I'm sorry; I, we shouldn't have done this, even though you are a wondrous loving woman. And I could be very happy with you!'

'Daddy, please don't leave me, not just yet, I know we are bad, but this is so nice, I want a little more, please, just for a little while, please?'

I relented immediately, how could I say no to this absolutely fantastic woman, there was something about her, that was drawing me in.

I got back into bed with her, I felt so good, I held her tight, I don't know if I took control, or she did. All I knew was, I was in a place I loved. I had never really loved a woman, since my first wife, and yet I was feeling all silly and boyish with this girl, who was young enough to be my daughter!

We made love again, this time it was so sensuous, so titanic, it was an experience I had never experienced.

I had had so many women over the years, I had loved them in all sorts of ways, but what was grinding its way through me was something I wasn't sure of, or even knew of.

'Alli,' I said later, 'I don't know what this is, but it feels so right, but it's also so wrong, I have to go, I'm sorry.'

She cried in my arms. I felt such a twat! I had given her a silent promise, one that I couldn't keep. And I had taken her love, and was now throwing it back in her face.

She didn't try to stop me; I packed my things and walked out of the house.

I never said anything, I just went.

I cursed myself, berated myself; I was a cunt for doing what I had done. I had fucked my son's wife, and I had loved it. I knew that I could fall in love with her so easily, if I already hadn't.

I drove home with nothing but sorrow in my heart, wishing I could have somehow met her myself.

But I hadn't, and really, when I thought about it, I never would have either.

I got home in the early hours, and the answer machine was blinking.

It was her, I could tell that her voice was cracking. She wished me luck, thanked me for the day we had spent together. For the love we had shared, she thanked the lord for sending me to her, just for the short time, I had been there.

Those made me feel even worse, what had I done to that poor girl, could I do anything for her?

I knew there wasn't, nothing.

I got pissed that night, or morning, for the first time in many years. I woke up on the sofa, and an empty bottle on the floor.

Now I felt terrible in 2 ways, one for Alli, and the other was a hangover.

I had a miserable day, and the next day wasn't any better.

I was in bed early that night, it was a Monday.

I was woken by my doorbell ringing, I looked at the clock, it was 11:25pm.

I staggered to the door, prepared to give fucking hell to whoever it was, for waking me.

If I hadn't been holding the edge of the door, I would have sagged. It was Alli!

'Hello,' she said meekly.

'Alli,' I gasped, 'what are you doing here?'

'Well, there is a saying,' she said quietly, 'you may have heard it, it's, if the mountain won't go to Mohammed, then Mohammed must go to the mountain?'

I gaped at her, wondering what she was saying.

'So,' she said, 'here I am, Mohammed has come to the mountain?'

'Are you going to let me in or not then?' she said, as she brushed past me.

She dropped the bag she was carrying, grabbed me around the waist, kicked the door shut, and said, 'If you don't kiss me in one second Frank Knight, I'm off!'

I kissed her, I have never felt a kiss that way before, was I in love? Me? Nah! I told myself, so, Frankie boy, why are you feeling so stupid, giddy even?

'Mmmm,' she whispered, 'not bad for a guy of your age?' her lilting laughter filled the house.

'Come on, take me to bed, I'm so tired, I could sleep for a week.'

'I haven't slept a wink since you left on Saturday.' She told me.

She never even picked up her bag, she said, 'which way?'

I pointed to the master bedroom, and off she went, me trailing behind her.

I just watched as stunned as a person can do, she undressed, and climbed in, 'Come on you!' she laughed.

I got in beside her; she got into my arms, and said.

'I'll expect a nice breakfast in the morning, come on now daddy, and sleep with your baby girl okay?'

I couldn't speak; I just looked at her as she fell asleep in my arms.

I lay awake for god knows how long, but eventually went over, her soft slumbering kept me awake for a while.

And my prick kept me awake too; it didn't go down for fucking ages.

I was on my back, my arm around her, she was nestled right into me, head on my shoulder, her arm around my waist, her super leg wrapped over mine.

I woke to the sunshine coming through the window, I looked to my side, she wasn't there, I had fucking dreamt it!

The disappointment I felt was palpable.

But my prick felt hot, it was burning, as I looked down over the top over the covers, and put my hand down to feel it. I saw movement underneath, and at the same time, my hand went into soft hair!

Lifting the covers, I saw blonde hair, I was ecstatic, she really was here, and she was sucking me off like a loony!

She lifted her mouth off me, and said over her smooth shoulder.

'Hah, good morning sleepy head, are you awake properly now?'

'Oh Alli, you bet I am, and thank god I'm not dreaming.'

My daughter in law was giving me her first blowjob, and it was fantastic.

She dropped her mouth back on my prick, and went at her task like someone demented!

Her head was bobbing up and down like a cork on storm tossed waves.

Her hand and fingers were busying themselves on my tight, tight balls.

I knew I wouldn't be long before I passed the winning post, and deposited her winnings, into her hot throat.

'Alli, I'm cumming honey!' I yelled.

She 'Mmmm'd' around my swollen bell end.

I jumped and jerked as my spunk shot out and into her waiting mouth. I felt her clamp her mouth shut on me, while she glugged and glugged to get it all out and down.

After I had ejected all there was, and she had sucked all there was out of me. She rested with her lovely head on my stomach.

I just flopped back on the bed.

'What I way to wake up,' I said, and laughed!

She came up beside me and regained the position she had gone to sleep in, leg over mine, arm around my waist, soft hair and head on my shoulder.

I was kissing the top of her head when she said.

'Remember what I said to you before I dropped off last night?'

'Er, yes, you were tired, you wanted breakfast in the morning, and then you went to sleep?'

'Yes I did, now turn over daddy, away from me, okay?'

I did as I was told, the next thing I knew, was feeling her feet in my back, after that, I was flat on the floor, getting up!

I said, 'what the hell?'

She told me laughingly, 'now off you go Daddy, I want my breakfast, and don't be long!'

I went to the bed, but she just got under the covers, she disappeared.

I just laughed and said, 'okay, my mistress.'

I grabbed my robe and made my way to the door.

A muffled voice came from her, I said. 'What?'

Her head popped up, and she said over her shoulder, 'and don't wear anything while we're in the house, I want you naked at all time's, so I can get at you whenever I want, okay?'

I was laughingly shaken!

I tossed my robe and PJ bottoms to the floor, but put on a pair of shorts though.

I went down stairs and made the required breakfast. Sausage's, eggs, bacon, tomatoes, mushrooms, toast, a pot of tea, and coffee, I had no idea what she liked.

I put it on one of those trays that have legs, and went back up.

I shouted at her that I was back, she sat up, and her breasts came into view, I got half a hard on!

'Down boy,' she growled, I laughed again, she was just funny, she seemed to know me inside out already, but I didn't know her, did I?

We ate it in seconds, both famished, when she put her tray on the floor, she said to me, 'that's the first food and sleep I've had since Saturday daddy.'

'I'll take care of you Alli, that's a promise.'

'Yes daddy, you will, but do you know why?' she said.

Not sure what to say, I said, 'er no, I don't?'

'Because you have been got Frank Knight, hook line and sinker, you've had it, I have you, and you aren't getting away.'

'You've gone daddy, that's it!'

I suddenly realised what she was saying. All these years I had studiously avoided this very situation.

And now here I was, being told by this beautiful slip of a girl, that I was hers, belonged to her, sort of thing?

I looked at her, I was stumped, and words wouldn't come.

And on top of that, I half believed she was right.

Everything thing she had done since we met, had been the most natural thing in the world. When I thought back, we had fitted like fingers of opposite gloves. I couldn't find fault with a word she had said!

'Close your mouth daddy or I'll have to throw a fish at you,' she giggled.

She was right, I was laying there totally bemused.

Then she usurped me again, by saying.

'Come on then, lets get dressed, we have to go out and do some shopping, I don't have any clothes. So you need to buy me a dress or two, and maybe one or two other little items too,' she whispered, and looked at me coyly, through long blonde lashes?

'Can we talk for a moment first Alli. I don't know anything about you yet, and you have taken my life over already?'

'How old are you for starters?' I asked.

'I was 25 last month.'

'But Jon is only 20?'

'Yes, I enrolled into college late?'

'Would you be able to reconcile the age difference between us?' I said.

'Of course silly, I already have you where I want you, don't I?'

She grabbed my swelling prick, and challenged me to say no!

She climbed on top of me, and said the words that killed it for me.

'When I met Jon, I knew him somehow; there was something in him, which I knew I wanted forever. That's why I married him. But when we got married, him leaving his mother, he wasn't able to deal with it; she has run his life since he was a baby.'

'And she comes around and tells him what to do, orders him about, she criticises me and all the rest of it.'

'He can't function without her, it's just impossible.'

'And it wasn't until you came to see him that I knew it wasn't him I had met months before, it was you!'

'I had seen you in him, all the traits he had, had come from you, so now here I am, with the right man, you, not the wrong one!'

'Now tell me if I'm wrong, interrupt me if you wish okay?'

'I have you, I have this house, I don't want the Jag, it's too big, so I'll drive the mini in the drive, yes?'

'All I want now are some clothes, and I need to get a job too!'

'A job?' I asked, 'you don't need to work Alli, I have enough for us both?'

I was accepting everything she was telling me. She was taking my life over and I was loving it!

'I know you can look after me,' she said. 'And I will look after you too, and I will never ever say no to you, I will be ready for you any day, any time?'

'You can pay for holidays, the rest of it etc, but I like to go Dutch when we go out to eat, and especially, when we have a dirty weekend away!' she laughed to me.

She leaned forwards to me and kissed me so wonderfully, I knew I was in trouble, I knew somehow my life was going to change for sure.

I was dying to make love to her again, but she jumped up, and said, 'come on daddy, we have to shop.'

She was dressed in seconds, in jeans, a top, a leather jacket, and sneakers in moments. God she looked fabulous.

I followed her out of the house, and into town. 'Go in there,' she said, pointing at a grocers, 'and buy fruit, okay? I like fruit.'

I did as I was told, when I came out, I couldn't see her, suddenly I was worried. Stupid I know, but I was.

Then she appeared out of a do it yourself shop, with a bag in her hand.

'What's in there?' I asked.

'Something for you daddy.' she replied.

'What?' I asked.

'Later daddy, later okay?' Her eyebrow rose to me.

We went all over, it took about 5 hours, normally, if I'm in a shop more than 5 minutes, I've had enough, but I was following her around like the faithful lap dog I now was!

I loved every second of being with her, watching her movements, her lithe body gliding around.

Once or twice she covertly stroked my dick, which jumped to attention every time.

I was going under, my beautiful daughter in law had got me, she had said it, and I was believing she was right. I couldn't remember feeling like this for so many years.

She looked at me, with a so knowing look; she knew I needed shagging now.

'Come on Daddy,' she told me, 'lets get you home, so I can take care of you, I know you need to fuck me senseless, I can see it in your eyes.'

'And I want you to fuck me so bad now!' She uttered.

I raced home like Louis Hamilton.

As soon as we were through the door, we were at each other, we hardly made it upstairs.

We tore at each others clothes to get them off, and then I was on her, and in her. I fucked like tomorrow would never come. I had so much pent up passion in me, all evoked by her. Never had I wanted to fuck and make love like this, and Alli was the same. She ripped at me with her nails, her feet, arms, everything she had.

Alli humped back at me as hard as I humped down on her, then I was on my back, she was on top. And then we were face to face on our sides.

It was incredible animal fucking, but it was laced with the love I was beginning to feel for her.

We were both bathed in sweat; we were slipping off each other. Then my balls tightened, I was on my way, I blabbered that I was going to come.

'Come on then,' she told me, 'cos I've been a dozen times already!'

My body went as stiff as my prick when I came; it was almost painful when I shot my load deep into her.

I gripped hold of her so tight, she yelped.

'Ooooh Daddy, you have nearly turned your self inside out, cumming that hard!' she squeezed.

'You must really love me, to cum like that, oh daddy, I love you too, I really do!'

Her words were guttural, and mine were as hoarse as they could be.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, she was telling me she loved me, and that I loved her. Apart from the fact that my brain had just been fried by the fucking we had just had, she addled it even more, by saying that.

I had to think now; this had already going as far as I had been in the last 20 years.

I never wanted to be attached to anyone; I had become successful on my own. I was wealthy enough on my own, I didn't need complications.

'Alli, we need to talk honey, seriously!' I told her, as I rolled my battered body off her gorgeous one.

I looked at her; her eyes were locked on mine. How was I going to get out of this I thought?

Did I even want to?

The answer was, I wasn't, I didn't know it just then, but she was right. I was to find that out.

She insisted we get out of bed if we were going to talk, or as she put it, our future.

We went downstairs, made a meal, and sat at the table.

'Okay daddy, what's on your mind then?' she said.

'Us Alli, I don't know what's happening here?'

'What do you mean?' she said.

'Are you trying to tell me, that if I left here right now, you wouldn't stop me?'

'No, I'm not saying that, but I have been single for about 20 years, I'm a bachelor?'

'I don't think I'm ready for this kind of change Alli?'

'Bullshit, if you think that daddy, then you are deluding yourself, want to know why?'

'Yes, I think I would, yes?'

'It's because, I have known you all my life. And you have known me all your life, we've just never met, that's all!'

'What are you saying Alli, that we were destined to meet?' I asked.

'Yep, that's about it.'

She continued, 'you see, I met Jon, and I thought he was you, then I knew he wasn't who I thought he was.'

'Then I met you, and bingo, that was it. I knew you right from the off!'

'And now big fella, here I am, there are you, so you tell me right now, what you are gonna do about it?' she said.

Stumped, that's what I was, completely stumped.

I had a feeling she was right, she had brought a light into my life that I didn't know wasn't there.

I smiled at her.

'You got it all worked out haven't you, bighead?' I said.

'Well someone has to look out for you, you need me Frank Knight, you just haven't realised it yet that's all!'

'And, on top of that,' she said, 'you love me already, but you being a man, don't know it either!' She laughed at me and my open mouth again, she poked a finger into it, I tried to bite it but I missed.

'I'll tell you what daddy, you sit there and think about it, and when you have, come on upstairs, I have something for you, okay?'

She went to the kitchen drawers, found a pair of pinking shears, looked at me, winked a beautiful blue eye, and left.

I sat there, unable to gather my thoughts, what was she doing to me; I had never in my life been bested like this.

She had turned my life upside down. The feeling that went through me when she had knocked on my door on the Monday night was a feeling I knew, I would never forget.

It was the way she was with me, the things she did, the way she did things, the way she walked, talked. But most of all, the way she was giving me her love, it was all natural from her, nothing was forced or untrue.

I had met her on the Friday, she had jacked me off during the night, we had made love on the Sat afternoon, I had left, and I remember the desolate feeling I had had.

She turned up on Monday night, and she really had lifted me from somewhere I didn't know I had been, but I was a bit fearful of it all.

But I knew this, I wanted to be with her, make love to her, fuck her, and sort of break her. But also, at the back of my mind, was her doing just that to me. I found it exciting; my prick lurched in appreciation of her, and the desire that was coursing through me right now.

I made my way upstairs, she was fiddling about with something, but I couldn't se what.

Alli came to me, wrapped her arms around my neck, and kissed me in only the way she can, does, do, and did!

She was wearing one of my long sleeved shirts, stockings and suspenders, and oh boy, did she look good.

'You like?' she twirled at me.

'Yes Alli, I like,' I responded.

'Good,' she said, 'now get on the bed daddy.'

'Why do you keep calling me daddy?' I asked.

'Because you are my daddy, aren't you? I'm married to your son; (for now) you know I am your sexy daughter in law, so therefore you are my daddy, yes?'

'Yes Alli,' I conceded, 'you are my beautiful, sexy daughter in law, so now what?'

'What, is is, you lie down for me okay?' she ordered.

I wasn't used to being ordered about, but it was one other thing about her that got to me too.

She climbed on top of me, and began massaging my chest, my upper arms, my stomach, my face, and my head. She reached behind her for my prick, I reached up for her, she shook her head no, and pushed my arms above my head.