All Comments on 'Allie Makes a Downpayment'

by AliceShayne

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
KatarinaLovesKatarinaLovesalmost 14 years ago
AWESOME STORY

Is it warm in here, or is it just me? *blush*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
great story!

Love AND sex. Sex is good; love is great; when sex and love meet, the result is PHENOMENAL!

RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 14 years ago
Nicely done

A sweet, erotic story. Hope to read more from you.

AzPilotAzPilotalmost 14 years ago
Very good!

Your writing made me feel as if I were there, viewing the whole thing as well as feeling their emotions. A very nice job and I. too, want to see more from you. Thank you for a pleasant interlude.

Harper2Harper2almost 14 years ago
The way it should be

A delightful story of love and sex that gives your readers an exciting taste of both.

This is the way that all of us, both male and female, wish that we had lost our virginities.

Well done. Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Real

That is the way to go hot sex but as it should be the woman in charge. Knowing we are superior is not enough acting superior to men should always be expressed even when they believe they are on top.

Great story

maineman4umaineman4ualmost 14 years ago
Happily Submitted

This story is written with such love and tenderness, often omitted from this site and even the category "Romance". Your description of the mutual awkwardness of this couple was caring from both partners. Overall, the mechanics, i.e., grammar and spelling, of your authorship was faultless. Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Light

And frothy V sex. Enjoyable. But That last line. Like a confidence grenade into the discovery scenario. Argh I screamed. And without an O in sight! And of course that line holds the story title.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous