Allie T - Valentine Virgin Violated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,443 Followers

I finally look around. Where the hell are we I wonder. The cop shop was only a couple of blocks from where he'd picked me up. "Where are we? Where are you taking me?" For the first time since he'd stopped me it occurs to me I might be in trouble.

"We're in Southgate," he announces.

"We're going to the Police Station in Southgate? Why not the one in River Heights?" I ask as we turn a corner onto what turns out to be little more than a lane. A hundred yards down it my captor, for now I recognize him as such, turns into a driveway, a driveway that cuts through a swath of grass that doesn't look like it's been cut in a month.

"Who said I was taking you to a police station?" he asks as he lifts and points the remote for the garage. And once we're in the garage he simply bundles me up in his arms and carries me into the house and then down the stairs to his basement.

"Are you really a cop?" I ask as I struggle to escape his strong grip.

"I was until thirty minutes ago," he says as he drops me in a heap on a sofa in a well appointed basement rec room. I watch as he moves to the other end of the room and then delivers a devastating uppercut followed by a right cross to a heavy boxing bag that hangs from a hook in the ceiling.

"If you weren't such a mouthy, little rich girl, fuckin slut you wouldn't be here," he tells me as he lifts the bag off the hook.

"What are you going to do?" A second later he's slipped the handcuffs over the hook and left me hanging, my toes barely grazing the floor.

"I'm going to teach you a lesson. Teach you we don't want whores running around our city."

"I'm a student." I can hear the pleading tone in my voice as I feel a first tear slide time my cheek.

"What do you charge for a blowjob? Fifty? A hundred? Do you have special rates for students?" he asks as he pushes me so that I start to spin around.

"I told you, I'm a student," I yell. "A virgin."

"A virgin?" he snorts as he grabs me so that I stop spinning and am facing him. Facing his anger, his contempt, his amusement...

"There isn't a virgin in that whole fucking school," he adds as he grabs my blouse and rips it open, sending its buttons clattering to the floor as my bra is exposed.

"I am."

"You telling me a pretty little thing like you doesn't have a boyfriend?" he demands as he walks over to the couch and grabs my camera.

"I have one."

"What's his name?" He's pushed the play button. The camera I'd happily performed for earlier in the morning now seems more an invasive tool.

"Jeff," I whisper back.

"And this fag Jeff's never stuck his cock in you?" His hand moves caressingly across my bum.

"No."

"Never licked these breasts?' he demands as he rips the thin covering from my breasts and completely bares them. Then slides the cool metal exterior of the camera across my chest, catching each on my nipples in turn with the lens.

"I wasn't ready."

"Never sucked these little nipples?" he asks as I feel his teeth latch onto my breast.

"DON'T! Why are you doing this?" I'm crying, pleading now as I feel his mouth move to my other breast.

"Do you know what the judge told me yesterday?" He's removed his mouth from me but his free hand moves onto my chest. Tightens on a nipple. Pinches it.

I don't give a shit what the judge said but now I have to get him thinking about something else. "What? What did she tell you?"

"The stupid cunt told me that I could see my daughters every second weekend. Thought I should be happy with that. The girls I love more than anything in the world. 'And you'll have to pay support Mr. Spagnola,' the bitch told me with a smile. My wife's fucking some old, rich River Heights bastard and I'm going to support her. Do you think that's going to play little girl?"

I venture a timid "studies show that children of divorced parents do better living with their mothers." A mistake!

"And then I wake up today and who do I run into? A mouthy, private school bitch with a fag boyfriend and who just happens to be from River Heights."

"My boyfriend's not a fag."

"Then why hasn't he fucked you?"

"We were going to."

"You were going to? When? If I'd been your boyfriend—"

"But you're not though are you? You're just a loser who can't keep his wife." You fool I admonish myself as his hand flashes out and delivers a slap hard enough to set me spinning.

"So how big is Mr. Fag's cock?"

"What?"

"Does he have any hair on his chest?" And as he asks the last question he starts to unbutton his shirt.

"What are you doing?" I'm watching his fingers. As his shirt opens I find myself facing a thick, hairy, muscled chest. Use your head, you're smarter than he is I tell myself as his police shirt slides off his shoulders and down to the floor. But I know he's going to fuck me.

Then his arms are around me, pulling my swinging body against his. "Your little titties like my hairy chest," he says with a laugh as he rubs himself against me.

"You're a hairy ape ... Mr. Fucking Missing Link," I say with contempt as the tingle of excitement spreads from my aroused nipples.

"Look at your nipples," he accuses as he painfully squeezes and then stretches one.

"I'm cold ... it has nothing to do with--"

"Shut up," he orders, then covers my mouth with his. With his suddenly demanding, voracious, predators mouth. His steel like fingers press on my cheeks, forcing me to open my mouth, forcing me to accept his penetrating tongue. Our tongues duel in a moist embrace. I can feel his angry cock against me.

"Little cock slut aren't you?" he says when he finally releases me.

"I'm not," I try to deny.

"Well let's see this supposedly virgin shrine." He rips the plaid skirt from my thighs with a quick flick of his wrist.

"Don't," I beg but my panties are already in his strong fingers. He tears them from my body.

"Well, well, what do we have here? A bald little pussy? On a school girl?" I shiver in fear when his palm starts to move possessively over my smooth mound. He bends down to inspect me, holding my thighs apart with his hands as he moves his face toward my sex.

"Please," I whimper. A finger finds my clitoris.

"You are a virgin!" I hear the surprise in his voice. And something else. Excitement. And desire.

"I told you."

"Has little Jeffrey ever done this?" I feel his tongue slide into my slit and then up and onto my straining clit.

"No," I groan as a spasm of need shimmers through me.

"You liked that."

"I didn't," I deny even as his tongue dips down onto my clit again.

"We'll see." He does see! With my legs draped over his shoulders and my camera recording the scene, Joe Spagnola starts to eat me. Eats me until the fear is gone, eats me until I was writhing against his tongue. Eats me until he triggers a vagina shaking orgasm that leaves me shaking and crying. My eyes are shut as I feel him move away. There's a stickiness on my thighs.

"Private school slut," I finally hear whispered. There's delight in his mesmerizing voice. He's retreated to the couch across the room and is filming me as I come back from the orgasm that engulfed me.

"I'm not."

"Would you like to see a real cock now?" My eyes snap open.

"NO!"

"Are you sure?" he asks as he stands up. I shake my head no as his fingers go to his belt. I'm unable to take my eyes off his fingers as they quickly undo it and then lower the zipper on his pants. "Liar," he says as he pushes both his police pants and a pair of boxers down his thighs.

"Oh my gaaawd," I groan when I see the penis spring upward against his stomach.

"Say hello to Joe Junior," he says as he walks towards me. Joe junior is a giant, a horrid, crimson, one eyed snake. I know he's going to be inside of me soon, blooding me before he spits his creamy sperm into my broken center.

"Don't," I beg as his owner lifts me off the hook and throws me over his shoulder. A minute later I'm deposited in the middle of officer Spagnola's king size bed. I simply whimper as I let him tie me to the four bedposts, leaving me open and spread-eagled.

And then he's kneeling between my legs. "He likes you," my captor says as he rubs his cockhead lightly up and down my slit.

"He's too big ... please ...don't," I beg as I watch as a thick creamy drop pop out of the eye of the monster. And then the moist tip of his prick starts to tease my blood filled clit. His hands reach for my breasts.

He takes his time, working me slowly, his hands continually caressing me as his cock probes the outside of my sex. "Do you want him inside you? Do you want him to your first?" he finally asks.

I shake my head no even as my body arches upward from the bed. He smiles and goes back to work. He knows he's going to win. Patiently he plays me, plays my body like a virtuoso might play his violin. It starts slowly ... deep inside me. Soon the need is reverberating throughout my whole body, a chorus of echoing voices demanding what only a man can give. A cock. A big cock. Cock ... cock ... cock ... cock... it goes on and on until it actually escapes from my lips. "COCK!"

"What?" he demands as his hands and lips continue to move over me.

"Your cock ... hurry," I beg, now simply a needy animal.

"My cock? What about it?"

"Put it in... pleeeaase..."

"Do what?"

"FUCK ME!"

"Little slut," he says as he thrusts his hips.

My scream fills the room as he tears through the thin membrane of my virginity. A sharp, almost unbearable pain followed immediately by an invasive penetration of my body. He stops his thrust and then after a seconds hesitation starts to pull back. His momentary retreat releases a trickle of warm blood that I feel seeping out between my legs. He thrusts again. Deeper this time. There's still some pain but as he forces himself deeper his cock ignites every square inch of my sexual sleeve.

"Is it all in?" I ask when his second thrust slows.

"We've just started ... look," he invites.

I'm full but I've hardly taken more than half of him. "I can't ... never," I whisper.

He pulls completely out, the ridge on his cockhead jolting the raw wound as he does so. Its blood soaked. "Put it back," I beg.

Instead he crawls up my body until his bloody shaft lies between my breasts. "Kiss it," he orders as he brings it closer to my lips.

"No," I deny as he runs a finger up his shaft and then brings the red coated digit to his own mouth.

"Virgin blood," he says exultantly, then licks his finger clean. My tongue tentatively reaches for his cock. And then his cockhead is in my mouth. I taste my blood and his maleness. Hungrily suck the knob.

"Now we'll fuck," he says as he pulls himself from my mouth.

It takes him maybe ten thrusts to completely bury himself in me, ten thrusts that ream out a hole for his cock to live in. I know I couldn't take an eighth of an inch more. I'm maxed out. Full. But it's perfect. I'm tied to a bed and being raped but my body is responding in a way I never imagined. I'm feeling things that twenty Jeff's couldn't ignite.

And then I'm somewhere else, screaming as my vagina spasms over this invading giant as it spurts its seed inside me.

"You're a bastard," I tell him between pants as he unties me.

"At least you'll have had at least one real man in your life. Before you go back to your little River Heights boys."

"You weren't that great," I say dismissively.

"Well you were better than I expected."

"I was."

"For a snob rich girl anyway," he says with a grin.

"Old man," I snort as I roll on top of him. "I'm surprised you could even get it up."

"Are you?" he asks, then starts to push me down his body. "Let's see how much cock a Worthington girl can swallow shall we?"

Well I can't swallow the whole thing I quickly realize. I try. But it grows. And grows. And suddenly my policeman grunts and pushes me off him and onto my stomach. And now he's behind me and on top of me.

"Not my bum," I squeal when I feel his penis probe into my anal crack.

"I'm saving that for later," he answers as he pushes his cock up into my cunt.

After we finish he makes me cook him lunch. Naked. Then, recharged by my excellent cooking, he takes my rear end with me bent over the kitchen table. It hurts. He doesn't care.

***

"I love you," I whisper as we stand under the hot spray of the shower.

"You'll probably turn out as bad as my wife," he replies as his soapy hands clean and explore every inch of my body.

"Do you hate her?" I ask as I plaster myself against him.

"Do you think I'm going to let her have my daughters? Let her and her rich boyfriend poison them against me?"

In answer I lower myself to my knees and take him inside my mouth. I manage more this time and don't stop until his cock is coughing out it's cum.

***

"I want to stay the night." My lover is sitting on the edge of the bed pulling up his police boots. He's already pulled on his pants and hidden his penis from view. "I want more."

"Get dressed, it's late," he orders.

"Why can't I stay?" I whimper.

"Cause you're a spoilt rich girl who has to get back to her mommy." There's kindness somewhere underneath the gruff tone he uses.

"I'm coming tomorrow then," I promise.

"You have school and little Jeffey to take care of."

"I'm not letting you get away," I say as I pull my skirt up my legs. I'm going home pantyless.

And so, at eleven fifteen at night on Valentines Day, Joseph Spagnola, twenty-five, divorced and with two young daughters, a man who'd kidnapped me and repeatedly raped me, drove me home. "I love you," I tell him as we sit in his police cruiser in front of my house.

"It's too late," he says. Then leans over and kisses me.

"It's not," I insist.

"I wish I had met you eight years ago," he answers. And then he's gone.

***

I smile as I look at my self in the mirror. I've just stripped and with the camera again running I inspect the bruised and bitten body that faces me. There's caked sperm on my thighs. A bite mark around my left nipple. A dark bruise on my ass. My lips are puffed up.

My cell phone rings. I see its Jeff. I don't answer. He'll have to wait for another day.

I'm lying in bed. Suddenly know I'm pregnant. Smile.

Friday, February 15th, 2008

"You're up early," mom says as I wander into the kitchen. There's a happy smile on her lips. The kitchen TV is flickering in the background.

"Hi Princess," daddy chirps as he looks at me over his morning paper.

"Hi daddy," I answer, then give him a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek. The world is back to normal. Except I'm pregnant and instead of going to school today I'm going to go to Joe's house.

Except... except at this exact moment mom says, "Hey look ... look you two."

Daddy and I look over at mom. She's pointing the remote at the TV. The sound starts to fill the room.

"That looks like Maple Street," dad says as his eyes zero in on the scene unfolding in front of us. Ambulances and police cars everywhere. Flashing lights.

The local Channel 7 News Reporter, is excitedly talking on the screen. "Apparently some time late last night the estranged husband broke into the house behind me, the home of Jack Treadwell and his fiancée Marie Cummings...".

I see the car in the driveway as the reporter continues to talk ... the car that I'd driven home in less than ten hours earlier... I feel faint ... I'm falling...

Saturday, February 14th, 2009

My voice trails off, the story finished.

"He killed his wife ... her lover ... himself," mom says. I can see she's devastated. I say nothing. Finally I see her take a deep breath. "That doesn't mean my grandson won't be a wonderful person," she says defiantly as she stares into my eyes. And then we're both crying.

"I love you," I whisper.

"But you're still starting university next fall. My daughter isn't going to end up--"

And then we're both laughing.

THE END

Please take a few seconds and cast your vote. This is an official LITEROTICA CONTEST story and as such it's you the reader who will decide the scores of every entry (I hope).

I'd also love to hear your opinions of my little tale -- both positive and negative. Do you enjoy this sort of story and would you like me to write in this category again? Please comment below or e-mail me via the CONTACT tab on my profile.

Thanks, jim scouries

scouries
scouries
10,443 Followers
12